HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING GET IN HERE

When do the raids of google servers start?
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1143578145666326528

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 11.15.47 AM.png (681x492, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1143594044393754624
projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/senator-cruz-grills-google-executive-over-insider-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: D97OQw0WkAAHVoZ.jpg (2047x325, 96K)

bump

Lol like pottery
It's just Jews fighting for any kind of publicity, doesn't matter that they're fucking with each other.

Hitler bumpin this

Attached: SmartSelect_20190625-100046_Chrome.jpg (964x1201, 546K)

bump

>calling jews nazis

what in the world

Who cares if they ban retarded neocons

All of this, the Russiagate - spygate - pizzagate, has been a plan to make google/facebook/twitter a public square owned by the government. They have popped up previously unknown ecelebs so that they could eventually use them to herd the right into demanding government regulation. The government will not own google. Google will be our government. Why? Because all we do is post on pol after 30 capchas.

free speech yo

so tolerant

That nazi label sure gets thrown around a lot these days.

shoo joo

The absolute irony of this image

>jewtube is going to stop shilling jew shills

Attached: loooll.gif (800x430, 897K)

You have to understand the Jew world. There are multiple factions of Jews. They don't like eachother. You have the Manhattan Jews, the Israeli Jews and the Russian Jews. They all would kill eachother.

Call a jew a nazi triggers my autism for some reason. It's dumb as hell.

Neocons are jews, look it up

You know where you are?
Your in Auschwitz baby!
You gonna DIE!

Hopefully O'Keefe has enough content to do a slow drip and keep the heat up. He claims to have several other insiders that have come to him, should be entertaining.

Have sex

Buckle up kiddos. It's gonna get really fun.

Damn, that's cold hearted. Going after their own tribe members.

>When do the raids of google servers start?
*checks noscript for this page
Aren't we already on Google right this second?

Do those links work? Anyone try them?

But they do use dogwhistles. Why are you fags getting offended by this?

Attached: D198199AF5444AAEA05CD06EE613F4FA.jpg (710x1024, 121K)

>your humble spymaster, Roger A. Muirebe

It's so goddamn funny

For the extreme right, Peterson is a lefty gatekeeper
For the extreme left, Peterson is a nazi dogwhistler

Also checked

>if even Jews can be Nazis, that automatically makes all White people Nazis
Welp, gotta exterminate them then. You don't want to be Hitler, do you?

Also bump

Ben Shapiro is a kikenazi.

Google's right!

In any case Google can do as they like. People can use another email/search service if they want to. James O'Kike is making a HUGE deal about nothing.

Only after they've already wiped out the goyim. It's literally the only thing that keeps these people coherent.

That's awesome user I get it

>ben shapiro
>nazi
wut

The truth has been in front of you the whole time.

Ashkenazi.

(((Ashke NAZI)))

>the jews are nazis
FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

I
AM
SILLY!!!!!

Youre now a neocon because i said so and therefore banned... Is why.

Dilate

It's true that if there's a goy they can fuck over, they will always fuck the goys, but if there isn't they'll gladly screw over the other cliques of chosen people

>Am I right fellow white people?!

Ummmmm they raided Google a couple weeks ago, don’t you remember?

Talk to the ADL, I'm sure they'll ban Google for being a website of hatred

These people are fucking insane. Can you image if the Feds actually got a hold of ALL of their internal communications?

It's because of Israel
They think Jews are white so supporting Israel is white nationalism

Wrong guitarist you cunt.

I am 8% ashkenazi, can confirm

"Significant step in terms of user trust"
Somehow alienating users and making it more difficult to access content they enjoy will restore user trust. How do these people get hired?

Attached: 1559665426539.jpg (858x536, 261K)

Because they're fags. Obviously.

Attached: 329.png (720x398, 332K)

Hes having fun fuck u , ya yellow toothed bastard

Oh please. Assange and Wikileaks basically exposed the CIA using our smart TV software to bug people's homes and no one gave a fuck. Absolutely nothing will come of this because the minute someone in power attempts to destroy the evil that lurks throughout every government worldwide, those same people end up dead.

Google is so fucked.

Attached: 1555047693037.jpg (800x968, 193K)

>Ben Shapiro a literal Israel first turbo-jew
>Nazi
choose one and only one

Bump

>Jew Shaprio and Prager are Nazis
If those two hyper pro-Israel Jews are Nazis then half of Jow Forums are literally Adolf Hitler

Apparently *DOZENS* of new big tech insiders have contacted them in the last 24 hrs due to this latest report. The floodgates are about to open. It's going to come crashing down, and this will all be used in court/congress/regulation hearings. They have no idea just how fucked they are. They are freaking the fuck out rn. The breakdown of trust in their inner circles must be absolutely seismic.

So is George Soros and he colaborated with the nazis.

Jews sell out their own race all the time if there is profit in it for them.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK IS THE PRICE OF THE REDPILL THIS FUCKING RAGE?

Attached: 1550521906307.jpg (399x343, 17K)

i'm too lazy to disable all of my Google accounts and I have an Android phone and I'm addicted to YouTube

the Google stranglehold on consumers is too great

if they are putting the goodest of goys on the bad goy list then we are in deep trouble unless this is another kike trick to make us think they are going after the good goys I guess this proves Based Ben really is ourguy and a bad goy even though he larps as a hardcore kike

it's all getting very interesting now

4chains < Google

it's over for us bros

>This could be a significant step in terms of user trust
He cannot be serious, he think users trust a company by trying to rail road what they watch?

Bump

Attached: 00C00DDD-1F9F-4FD5-B8D5-69384ED84EFB.jpg (1019x1024, 125K)

This shit is unfolding at a RAPID pace. Cruz JUST grilled google in a hearing about the leak yesterday:

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.01.20 PM.png (637x710, 365K)

>Kike Shapiro
>PragerJew
>Juden Peterson
>Nazis
Oh I am laffin

Attached: 6CCD4623-2290-43D5-B360-993F8E210D01.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Oh how hard the slide threads will come today

Yeah notice the sudden spam over some nigger streamer no one here has ever even heard of.

>how to stop the neon Nazis? hide Ben Shapiro's videos!

Attached: 1550491107603.jpg (453x453, 28K)

What's happening? I've been in Japan on work and haven't been time synched for shitposting?

You realize once google is shut down they’re going to start trying to co-opt and radicalize us again with (((alt right))) controlled personalities.

SEN CRUZ JUST GRILLED THE SHIT OUT OF A GOOGLE EXEC IN A COMMITTEE HEARING

projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/senator-cruz-grills-google-executive-over-insider-story/

Google is not going to be shut down and radicalization is good.

I don't care what you think the next phase of the war is. What is happening is a massive, massive breakdown of trust in big tech on a society wide level. This is happening right before your eyes, and whatever retarded, small minded, interpretation you are proffering is missing this gigantic shift in public awareness. Quite likely you are a shill. This is fucking massive.

But I had sex with your mom 2 hours ago. Are you telling me to do her doggystyle again?

Phew, I'm so glad that it's just a private company with extremely wide reach that is doing this and not a Government. I can sleep peacefully tonight.

Attached: spartans.jpg (1280x528, 80K)

>Glow Niggers vs the Neon Nazis: The Movie

Attached: professionalhonksters.png (1328x556, 874K)

>Peterstein, shapiro, and other shabbos goy are nazis
Amazin

the russian hackers meddling in the election was Google all along

Yeah, but once you’re done being a size whore they will try and influence us like never before.
Now they’re able to keep the normies away from us.
Once they lose that ability they will put all of their energy into co-opting our ideas so they don’t spread.
Be prepared is all.

(((Alt-right))) leaders don’t radicalize anyone. In fact alt-rightists are some of the most bluepilled morons in politics
>muh capitalism is good!
>own the libs!
>Israel is our best friend!
>they can immigrate if they do it LEGALLY
You know what’s actually radicalizing? Learning that capitalism is just as Jewish as communism, that the American left seeks the destruction of white people and culture, that civnats are cucks and some people are better than others.

b u m p
b u m p

shalom fellow white people.

Based and lolbertardian pilled

Attached: 1560034901113.png (900x600, 78K)

Fucking knew this was going to happen. Google gets caught with its pants down and all of a sudden, the main victims, the people who should be held upon high so that they may yet again bask in the glorious light stolen from them, the people who deserve to be front of the queue for everything for eternity to make up for one minute of the torture so unjustly dealt to them . . . is . . .

> A Jew
> A Jews famous husgoy
> The people who exposed them

So people who exposed them, on you go up to the front of the line their and wait for the other two victims. What's that? Oh, *the other two victims have forgiven Google already* how tolerant, and how good of Google to reiterate their company policy forrealzthistime™.

Case set and close

This literally just happened.
>Senator Cruz grills Google on Allegations of Politically Biased Censorship

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.13.38 PM.png (1020x583, 672K)

M-Moot?

I'm so glad Jews are now Nazis

I don't think you're talking about the actual alt-right, which is third positionist, pro-white, and anti-Semitic.

>You know what’s actually radicalizing? Learning that capitalism is just as Jewish as communism, that the American left seeks the destruction of white people and culture, that civnats are cucks and some people are better than others.
Yes, that's what it's about.

>civnats are cucks
Civnat and cuckservative are alt-right terminology.

>political bias
>controlling the populace and undermining democratic forming of political will isn't the problem -- the fact that you're doing it for the wrong party is what's wrong!

Amerisharts are disgusting

Attached: 1541499788390.png (833x235, 229K)

If only these people actually knew what a Nazi was.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.15.54 PM.png (994x900, 656K)

>Jew-run tech company threatening to deplatform other Jews who apparently are Nazis
Pic related has never felt more relevant

Attached: whosjewingwho.jpg (500x392, 281K)

But then trump won and the whole plan fell apart

Honk honk

>But then trump won and the whole plan fell apart
Lol wut

Attached: Purple Anon.png (1361x713, 172K)

We're so glad the Austrians are uncovering the worldwide right wing censorship that google is engaged in. Oh wait it' an American. Austriashits are not only disgusting, they're retarded as well.