Project Veritas is a Right_Wing False Flag

The right-wing has noticed that their views are becoming unpopular with the mass populace hence the recent rise if left-wing candidate popularity. However. instead of taking a hard look at their own policies and thinking "maybe people are tired of tax cuts for the rich," they are grasping for straws and trying to place blame for their falling popularity on anything but themselves.

That's what this really is. It's just another conspiracy pushed by the right because "we are losing to the left, it's unfair waaaaaaagh!"

You are losing power and the left is gaining because your policies are dog shit and making the majority of people poor as fuck. It's isn't Googles fault, it is your own fault. Blame others harder for your own faults you weak faggots.

Attached: google-2.png (309x306, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/breaking-new-google-document-leaked-describing-shapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
vimeo.com/344068138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up shill kike
Sage this thread

Glow niggggeeerr

Attached: look_son_a_retard.jpg (512x412, 43K)

>because "we are losing to the left,
Imagine believing this...

the growing popularity of left-wing candidates!! XD

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: goHomeBitch.jpg (124x120, 3K)

You timidly walked in and gingerly posted this shit after a lengthy day of Jow Forumsgirlskissing surfing, didn't you Redditfag?

Roughly accurate.
Zion Don did everything for Israel & nothing for America.
MIGA!

DUMP Google
use Ad Block

Pretty strong arguments here.
More tax cuts for the rich then?

Attached: IMG_20190409_165041_029.jpg (1013x658, 137K)

So google is really working over time trying out damage control huh? It’s not gonna work.

Mass immigration, whether legal or illegal, increases the size of the labour force and thus causes wages to stagnate. Therefore, if we cut immigration, we can expect wages to rise.

Seething Google employee

>tax cuts for the rich
>trying to place blame
>another conspiracy pushed by the right
>poor as fuck

Attached: 1488849502764.jpg (392x500, 18K)

According to your thesis google should not have to do any ML fairness, and I guess Trump didn’t win the election either.

Look /OP/ is google doing damage control and spreading more mind controlling lies

OP are you a femanon? You write like a woman.

Attached: D1338_4_789_1200.jpg (965x1200, 97K)

Get fucked Google cunts.

Your end may be nigher than the End, which is nigh.
Can't lie your way out of this one.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Lol

Drop dead Shoogle

I hope this wasn't intended to make sense. Shill HQ having to rush out some sloppy posts today.

ITT:
beta faggots defending Zion Don in their echo chamber

>Project veritas is fake news
>They keep winning defamation cases
>You can't trust em
Someday Jews will get to ride a real Holocoaster.

Attached: radio.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Catshit homosexual ass plugging gaylord

stop the election meddling tranny fucker

what in tarnation! Why i outta----
You're one sick son of a bitch.
Do you fuck men?

Lol unless u have a USA flag, your opinion doesn’t matter, Jose

>Google consistently behaving in private the way they do in public for decades, confirmed for the billionth fucking time now, is a false flag
Take your meds boomer.

SOUNDS LIKE GOOGLE NEEDS POOP SWASTIKAS

Attached: POOPOOPEEPEEGOOGLE.jpg (1300x867, 325K)

Right wing or not, they made something public. And no, we currently are winning slowly, with a rise of nationalism worldwide.
And you are losing anyway since, as hard as you believe the opposite, you are corporations and globalists useful idiot.
Just an example op: yourself.
You come here to defend the interest of a company that is rigging elections.
Well, nothing to brag about.

What left wing candidate is becoming more popular? Last time I checked the Dems don't have a frontrunner.

>Fuck off kike
>Sloppy job Putin, dick 卍

Attached: DC5CD459-1A35-42C9-ABA0-2FADF8C15561.jpg (750x841, 125K)

unironically i couldn't give a single fuck about Google and i hope they all die there
fuck that backstabbing spying company

it'll be biden.

Lmaoing at yur lyfe tbqh fampai

Attached: A977DB9E-BD95-499F-B161-59F6F75823D3.jpg (480x360, 52K)

TICK TOCK MOTHERFUCKER
YOUR MONOPOLY IS AT A END

Attached: BIG troll.png (680x354, 491K)

>falling popularity

censor’s and de-platforms every single right wing channel on youtube

Shill harder, kikey-brown. Jewgle is shitfarts and will be broken-up.

Attached: 1561472513728.gif (900x900, 2.5M)

>vote right
>Rich pay less taxes
>vote left
>Poor pay more taxes
Not really sure I see the difference

>You are losing power and the left is gaining because your policies are dog shit and making the majority of people poor as fuck.
If the left projected any harder they may actually come back down to reality.

Ni-

You vote republican until you're wealthy and then you unleash retarded liberals to regulate your industry to destroy competition and virtue signal to mental retards in order to tax poor people in order to keep them in poverty and reliant on the wealthy. Pretty simple stuff

>You
>Implying Jow Forums is the tax-cuts-for-the-rich board

Nice try damage control fag.

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

>You are losing power and the left is gaining because your policies are dog shit and making the majority of people poor as fuck. It's isn't Googles fault, it is your own fault. Blame others harder for your own faults you weak faggots.
Your policies literally amount to "eat shit and die". You're intentionally tearing apart the country coming up with new retarded mandates every fucking time you guys come to power.

And then taking every opportunity possible to label your opponents evil and then destroy them.

You don't even care about policies, you're just a dumb parasite. Don't even speak.

how bout more unskilled immigration to boost wages?

Or how about stop counting certain crimes to reduce crime stats?

Just make everyone equal by giving certain people 400 points on their SAT?

Refute that beaner..

Let me guess: alphabet calledan “all hands on deck” today? Hope the pay is good

You should go to reddit because we aren’t cuckservative neocon fucktards who believe in republicanism

What's with all the commie faggots trolling here?

>Project Veritas is ... Right

Fixed for you retard leftist

Attached: LEFT-WIND-GOOGLE.jpg (900x964, 210K)

Even if Google is trash James o'Keefe is an e-celeb scammer.

do newfags not know what a sage is

Attached: 529eb552213bc1339843a03653821d924aaf4b0702edda714875b69234f9c903.png (1250x1000, 777K)

Slide thread - nothing of value thanks a lot OP, fag.

Plenty of time to do nothing but shitpost and shill when you’re an unemployed loser, my guess.

remember, real journalism like undercover investigations and testimony from insider sources will be attacked from all angles and fake news and conspiracy theories will be pushed 24/7

clown world

Dude, you need to keep dilating. Why are you wasting time here?

>James o'Keefe is

your daddy leftists

projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/breaking-new-google-document-leaked-describing-shapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

vimeo.com/344068138

Attached: on_peterson-REDACTED.png (2311x367, 97K)

We're being censored because we're winning shithead. Nobody wastes their time censoring viewpoints that have no impact,

Attached: OP Trump.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Better than being a goat fucker

I guess I hit a nerve with this thread. Cry harder right-wing faggots.

Attached: Butthurt-When-popular-culture-and-political-correctness-are-synonymous.jpg (1400x933, 278K)

I'd believe it if more employees joined in to back the claims like with Dragonfly

Attached: 1561090896169.png (566x800, 441K)

its rank hypocrisy to blame one side for not doing a laundry list and not the other.
there is nothing stopping the dems from cleaning up their act, cleaning house, start acting ethically, stop letting retards come up with policy that is openly treasonous.
yeah you make only half a point when you only point at one half of the same status quo.
the problem isn't one of the parties. its the people who have infiltrated and sabotaged the parties.
we're all just people but some are psychotic.
why not clean your own fucking house and show us all how its done?
hahahah you'll never stop your criminal masters who sign your paycheck, u gullible maroon.

Wow this is a new low for shills.

>post something factually untrue
>people disagree with your shit post
>"HaHa Seething right wingers!"
You are a jewish faggot with a prolapsed anus. Any attempt to disagree will prove me right by default.