Since Jow Forums generally agrees that a society modeled after star trek is a good idea, how can we get it started...

since Jow Forums generally agrees that a society modeled after star trek is a good idea, how can we get it started? i think removing all country borders is a good start

Attached: Jadzia-Worf-jadzia-dax-30730200-1022-723.jpg (1022x723, 107K)

Who says that?
Like wtf are you saying?

that show was canceled....

Star Trek is DEAD....

most people here agree

Attached: wp-back.jpg (722x1046, 155K)

The world of the Federation only exists because all of the low-IQ/bad genes/etc of our current humanity were wiped the fuck out in WW3 and the Eugenics War.
This allowed mankind the ability to finally get to work rather than being held back by retards and defects.

Wetbacks can't cross the Neutral Zone.

Attached: my-nigger.jpg (600x450, 27K)

like conjoined twins and other nugget humans?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

> Has no borders
> Has neutral zone instead
You're a genius, Trump should build a Neutral Zone Wall.
Moron

I’d never considered this before but holy fuck you’re absolutely right.

since you take a million cocks up your asshole, why dont you go on and head back to redd1t? i think you will find it more pleasant there

WW3 needs to happen first

>retards and defects.
what a aroundabout way of saying shitskins

The entire underlying theme of DS9 was showing how unsustainable, inflexible, and naive the Federation was. Just look at all the episodes dealing with the Maquis.

Plenty of blacks in the Federation. No muslims or jews though.

yes but earth has no borders in star trek. you can beam directly to brazil

Attached: ukna6.jpg (320x240, 27K)

Only if u gif cute gf

Attached: star-trek-ferengi-elegant-image-edo-girl-memory-alpha-of-star-trek-ferengi.jpg (781x933, 437K)

Attached: b4e18f27-2aef-4161-93d4-45bf15987234_1.63bee9364ce3edb853571dda34c8bcd0.jpg (450x450, 38K)

shit Worf married a tranny, didn't he

There are borders dumbass and each culture sticks to themeselves, it's just that the main borders of conflict are far flung into deep space because it takes like a day to travel light years and Starfleet represents all the cultures because they only have a limited fleet are starships and it would be difficult to segregate serving officers.

eugenics wars to wipe out all sub optimal DNA
replicator technology that creates post scarcity society
behavior modification chips implanted in all non-military citizens
constant war against hostile aliens

Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

it's ok though because klingons have double weeners. gif related

Attached: dweenie.gif (540x309, 951K)

Except trying to become a demon in the end, selling his soul with that Kai woman.

i wonder if shatner comes here anymore. he'd sometimes go on /x/ and /tv/
save us captain kirk

Zero borders would make sense if we were all equal economically and shared the same cultural values, but we aren't so everyone would rush into the best countries and before they know it, countries like Mali, Eritrea, Chad, Romania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Haiti and all the other great countries would be flooded with white westerners looking to use their incredible healthcare and social support systems they haven't paid in to and those countries would not be able to cope.

>since Jow Forums generally agrees
Wtf I'm on a board with a bunch of commies?
Star-Trek is a pozzed UN in space on a crusade to spread its faggotry.
Where is the warrior elite in this society that's supposedly a good idea??

not commies but futurists. i've been to your grand capital city and it would make a fine world capital of a united earth

Attached: london.jpg (640x360, 198K)

Star Trek has borders, good attempt at b8 though
A star trek future would have to be fully automated, no currency, with the ability to synthesise stuff on a molecular level
I don't think most of Jow Forums would agree but it sounds nice to me. I'd just live out my non-wagecucking days on a French vineyard like Picard

I think we first need a Eugenics War at least.

That's an interesting thing about the Federation. It's made up of over 150 planets with many different species and cultures all throughout but it holds together just fine. The reason? It's because the Federation is an economic and military union with only basic laws that each member world must agree to. Other than that you are free to run your planet as you see fit. There isn't actually a lot of mixing of species due to a type of segregation that the Federation practices. In Starfleet ships are separated by species with some exceptions for exceptional officers. So Vulcan ships are majority Vulcan, Andorian ships mainly Andorian, and Human ships mainly Human. The Enterprise is a Hyman ship, but since it is the flagship it has more variety for exceptional officers. For another example look at the Defiant or Voyager. Both Human ships with majority Human crew. On Voyager most of the non Humans come from the Maquis they absorbed and on the Defiant it was pretty much only Worf and Dax because they were highly exceptional officers (Nog to an extent as well but I think that was more because of Sisko sponsoring him to join Starfleet so he wanted to keep him around). Regardless the Federation works because they segregate themselves but work towards a common goal.

Attached: 1435138693092.jpg (707x530, 139K)