Morrissey is Becoming a Full Blown White Nationalist

Is he, dare I say, /ourcharmingman/?

twitter.com/Independent/status/1143419331658883074?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-123813_Twitter.jpg (1077x1539, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI
youtu.be/DKBs130xPzA?t=772
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFReCibdMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gL1audHUKtc
youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c
youtu.be/a2UyCNWlD1c
youtube.com/watch?v=yoKQwquHKQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Morrissey savior of the white race

paki piggu go home

>Everyone prefers their own race.

>implying this is a new concept expressed only by Whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

/ourbumder/

If I still listened to music I would buy his latest desu

What a legend!

IRISH BLOOD ENGLISH HEART THIS IM MADE OF

BUMP and miserable now.

I always did like the Smiths

Is Morrissey dare I say it, /our guy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

Attached: doomer.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Art hoes the world over will choke on these redpills
>Spending warm summer days indoors, writing frightening verse to a bucktooth girl in Luxembourg

The comments are pure gold. Virtue signaling boomers talking about burning their cds and removing songs from Spotify. Even if he lost some fans he most certainly gained some new ones too.

Seeing him live in September and I can't wait.

based

fuck boomers. day of the pillow soon.

/ourfag/

Gen X’r here. Not surprised by this. Roger Waters from Pink Floyd has expressed how things are today as well. I grew up liberal and so did they. Liberals and the Left if today are a frightening bunch. The Left is not Liberal. Totalitarian or fascist maybe.

Me too...have a full vinyl collection.

Based moz

Yup Moz makes music for my politics and my feels

Kek

Oy vey, Morrissey is a racist goyim! Bad goyim!

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (297x365, 64K)

I love morrisey now. I wish more entertainers were as brave as him.

How do I get into The Smiths? Hipsters turned me off of them years ago so I was hesitant.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII

Attached: zov46yspjwpz.png (2518x1024, 371K)

IF A TEN TON TRUCK
CRASHES INTO US

He never gave a shit. Spoke from his heart despite how dark it was.

Listen to their albums. There aren’t too many of them. Read lyrics while listening.

Huh? Do want you want. You like? Then go for it.

>The left is fascist
boomer tier statement

youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

Nature. This is why (((dr))) katz has to teach his white clients not to be "racist"

I'm looking for specific album recommendations, possibly with some reasoning behind the choice.

MCU is pozzed as fuck but his music was featured in Ant-Man 2 by name. Bet they're regretting that now.

Attached: 30 dicks.png (714x585, 237K)

>boomer tier
Explain please. Not a boomer by any means. Open to reading why you said that.

For everyone else, a complimentary Smith’s song m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI

Give my inebriated ass a few

i got some tickets to see him in september. should i shout anything? i'll throw up my arm and heil hitler i don't give a fuck.

Hatful of Hollow was my first album I liked
Songs:
Still Ill
Ask
I know it's over
This Charming Man
Girl Afraid
some of my favourites

Gtkrwn?

youtu.be/DKBs130xPzA?t=772

Good starting point here. Comes from a time when I was in high school.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI

>We don't want to lose our identity through blood-mixing. We don't hate those of you who are white
That's a point of view that certainly died out. These old videos freak me out. Because it shows how long they've been trying to push this stuff. It's proof that it's not just conspiracy theorists over reacting to clickbait. This has been a struggle for a long time, we lost, and now we are heading straight into the abyss at break neck speeds.

>Roger Waters from Pink Floyd has expressed how things are today as well.
This fucker worked hard for it to get this bad in the first place. Guess you should have followed the Worms after all, fucker.

Linky didn’t play :-(. Help a Yank out.

>the democrats are the real rayciss
as stated before, boomer tier

FRANKLY MR SHANKLY THIS POSITION I'VE HELD IT PAYS MY WAY AND CORRODES MY SOOOOOOUL

Had to step back and think about what you said. Initially thought you were a spammer/shitposter/Israeliposter/Sorosposter.

You have me thinking though. Kudos user. Roger was against evil and after his fame the evil wanted to use him. I respect his stance on Syria.

> Roger Waters from Pink Floyd has expressed how things are today
What he said exactly?

a bunch of lefty bullshit.

The left of today is the same as is always was. It's the proles, the slave caste, the scum of the earth. Who else would be attracted to the left?

Damn, I love you anons! Great question. Here is an example of Roger bashing Obama White Hat’s in Syria. Pay attention, they wanted him to sell ‘it’

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFReCibdMM

AAAAAH RUSH AND A PUSH AND THE LAND THAT WE STAND ON IS OURS IT HAS BEEN BEFORE SO WHY CAN'T IT BE NOW AND PEOPLE WHO'RE UGLY THEN YOU AND I THEY TAKE WANT THEY WANT AND JUST LEAVE

Attached: 367241.jpg (640x937, 174K)

Is he dare I say our Irish fag?

i always knew moz was based
hitler was a vegan animal rights sperg as well

Waters is your dye in the wool leftist, he is anti white helmets, obama, israel etc from a leftist perspective. I agree with his point on syria of course but remember where he's coming from, he's a corbynite not a patriot.

The desperation on this board is sad.

Based Ali. This needs to be spread more and it will catch on. I think people have this instinct but they’re told to ignore it, which brings on anxiety and despair.

My girlfriend fucking loves the Smith's and this guy. She said on our first date that I look like him to the point of doppelganger. I never knew who the fuck he was. Shes a leftist tho. I sent her ops pic just now and her response was "he just loves pissing people off and making them think.

Attached: 1561404349265.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

Nice.

Our /Goywiththethorninhisside/

Attached: IMG_20190523_205353.jpg (3120x4160, 2.65M)

I'm buying his back catalogue, fuck it. Don't even like his music but fuck it. FCUK IT I'M HAPPY THERE'S ONE PUBLIC FIGURE OUT THERE STATING TRU FACKS

Agreed, and you perfectly expressed in a few succinct words. Does not mean he is wrong about his statements with the situation he is dealing with.

Based Waters

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x595, 32K)

The mad lad doesnt give a fuck. How long until suicide by 2 bullets to the head?

TO DIE BY YOUR SIDE, WELL THE PLEASURE THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE

He wants me to stop eating meat. Fuck off, sadman.

>bucktooth

It's "buxom girl" you idiot.

Based Chadissey

True at least he's putting it out there for his fans I guess.

Attached: 1556776785242s.jpg (89x125, 2K)

this is not new info. he was clearly expressing white nationalist sentiment as far back as around 1990 with the your arsenal album.

based on his age, it's safe to say morrissey was a NF supporter before he got famous.

>My girlfriend
>She's a leftist

Attached: 1561182233426.gif (245x176, 589K)

Keks on the pic user. I see what you did.

He has a gilrfiend and daughter

He will learn.

A bong that hates the Smiths? What the fuck am I reading?

Literally no argument being made here as to how his original statement is wrong. Leftists want total control of the masses, explain how that isn't fascistic, totalitarian, etc. If you have no response other than
>durr I'm wetawded let me deflect
Shut the fuck up and quit posting. The only good thing your country has ever done is being an express way for German forces you little shit

I think it is important for people to express themselves; especially when it is not an approved groupthink idea. I am cool/okay with envelopes being pushed. Doesn’t mean I agree with it, but I agree with those who speak differently:

Doomer Cut: youtube.com/watch?v=gL1audHUKtc

Attached: ChadWoes.jpg (700x658, 335K)

He doesn't h8 him m8

Once again..many anons like you rock! The Left is Fascist and/or Totalitarian. Wasn’t always this way in the Western world.

He is going to get milkshaked

> "becoming"
youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c

He's ALWAYS been /Our Lad/

based

Cant listen to his music because i become too sad.

Yeah, Morrisey takes a lot of strength to listen to.

Attached: SwedishAnthemTranslation.png (982x354, 31K)

Not my thing. I like classical, gregorian chanting,early synth, that recent fashwave shit was pretty good too.
Strangely, got hooked on Kim Wilde, The Bangles and Bonnie Tyler after hearing a few 80s songs a couple years back.

Facism is right wing. Right wing is nationalist. There are no open borders fascists. Authoritarianism isn't exclusive to any ideology

fascism puts what's best for the nation above all other considerations. i am also gen X.

It seems England as whole experianced some kind white nationalist revival around 1980 to the early 1990s

He basically wrote "Camp of Saints": The Song.

youtu.be/a2UyCNWlD1c

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-132715.jpg (1072x386, 182K)

Point taken.

Based and queenisdeadpilled.

Another user corrected me. Thanks peep!

Underrated.

I’ve been spreading that Muhammad Ali video for years. It’s a good redpill

Thanks user.

Making a claim like this based on logic and common sense derived from 200,000 years of human evolution is pure madness.

This is an easy song to get you going
>youtube.com/watch?v=yoKQwquHKQo

>we lost
WRONG, demotivationalfag. As long as there are people fighting against it, we can never lose.