Its already next week. When the deportations will start?

Its already next week. When the deportations will start?

Attached: DEPORT.png (607x426, 99K)

Imagine believing this

never

israel first

he’s “monitoring” the situation.

user that’s old news, someone called him a retard so now that’s his priority, he can’t multitask.

Trump is a glove puppet of the Bush family. Look at his links to the Bush family and then tell me he is not their puppet

He's suspended them for 2 weeks to try make a deal with the dems

Unfortunately never

This is negotiation. He lit a fire under the dems' asses. Imagine all the poor immigrants calling dems offices day and night "no please don't let them deport meeeeee!!!!!!" Meanwhile, people thinking about coming up are thinking, shit. Maybe it wouldn't be worth it. Maybe Mr. Soros was lying to me when he said they will give me free food and a house and money to have children?

sure

>being this out of the loop
don’t bump summerthreads

The acting DHS head leaked the operation to the Washington Post

Remember your Soros debit card won't load on Friday per usual. It'll be in on Monday instead this pay cycle.

back peddle don isnt deporting anyone. They are getting shipped to new york where they will be given drivers licenses and any judge who refuses too will be jailed with felony charges.
Since drivers licenses are legally obligated to be respected between all states, they will now be able to safely spread through the country. They will be provided "assistance cards" that will give them gas money to make it to every town use.
This is the blue wave they were talking about. You fools thought it was a metaphorical wave, its not. Its a real physical wave and its going to be rolling into your town by 2024.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25_16-14-18.png (623x698, 338K)

Oh yay, 2+ years later and more immigrants than ever, less immigrants deported than Obama.
Wow, rofl
I regret every day voting for this puppet fat boomer shit. every fucking day.
I will never fucking vote another boomer.

Attached: 1561254689872.jpg (865x444, 246K)

So why doesn't Trump have him arrested?

It makes me sad that I voted alongside such cucks for a cuck president who has only ever did one thing in office which was give his rich puppet masters 2.4 trillion.

Attached: 1561242403963.jpg (650x843, 155K)

This is cope

always is with these boot licking fucks. If you cant take a step back and say you got played by a con man you fail.
He played us, we voted for a puppet and we got played. never vote boomers they love fucking america over in every shape and form.

Attached: 1561256856292.png (1312x1644, 1.35M)

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1561235063879.png (601x495, 399K)

Because he's impotent and stupid

atleast we both responded to the wrong person so I feel less bad now. I'm just going to bail on this thread and leave this embarrassing mess behind.

Attached: 1520493741530.jpg (570x421, 48K)

Trump is the best President we've ever had. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1362668806960.gif (325x203, 1.02M)

You didn't think Zion Don was actually going to do this did you?

Peak delusional cope.

Sorry about your sketti, fren!

You dont need to negotiate on something the democrats have no say over retard.

Donald Juden Trump will ABSOLUTELY deport very many mexican rapists right after he's done cutting checks to our greatest ally, Isreal.

>muh deportations
Meanwhile, Cheeto nigger or any of the US presidents have done nothing to imprison or bankrupt the millions of americans (both average joes and small/medium/large business owners) who have supported this illegal immigration system for decades, which is supposedly, according to stormniggers, the biggest issue that america is facing.

No immigrant, legal or illegal, has ever taken a job from an american citizen, you were laid off by an american who was set out to maintain or increase his finances by replacing you with someone else's labor, nothing makes average joes and CEOs more happy than knowing you're angry at immigrants rather than the people who pay for all their bills.

Americans don't want to admit that their morals are not the same as they were 70 years ago when they were proud to hire and buy only American, so they put out these massive deportation shows to pretend something is being done.

Here's the full truth, illegal immigration would not be in this terrible state without the american people and companies who give job to illegals, and nothing was done to punish them, so you know they'll do it again, maybe a bit differently.

>but we hurt da brown ppl, we won, ooga booga
Lmao

This is true, right here.

But, you know what, corporations run our country so I guess that's not going to happen and we will just turn into a shithole like your ugly country. Then you turd people won't be able to run away north anymore, you will just have to sit in your own filth.

immigrants flood the west regardless of employment because even living in poverty in America is exponentially better than living an average life in the shitholes they come from.
While those who hire illegals should be held accountable, this is just leftist tripe about how we should start imprisoning the rich but not do anything about the tens of millions of poor spic filth that are already here. They're not going to leave voluntarily, their presence continues to depress wages and job security, and they continue to soak up massive amounts of money in the form of public services and welfare. If they don't get deported then they inevitably get citizenship and become voters and greater leeches.

Just fucking get rid of them. Enough “negotiating” with racists who hate white America. Because that’s what they are. Besides maybe the straight up retards.

bump

Shut up, burrito.

Sorry. Now I read your post and you're right, mexican friend.