Put down your phone unless you want to look like pic related

Put down your phone unless you want to look like pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-151256~2.png (720x666, 181K)

someone got paid to make this article

>evolution of that scale can take place in 81 years
what is this brainlet shit

Well they should ban all jobs which require sitting in front of a monitor too than I guess

Attached: a76wDxDA_700w_0.jpg (680x778, 53K)

>dem titties
wtf where they thinking?

And giraffes got long necks by just streching their necks

>evolution
Nigger it's posture. You can develop an improper posture just by not sitting and standing straight up with your shoulders back from a child to adult. Same shit. Your skull can also develop bone spurs at the bottom back from holding your head too far forward too much while young. It is the body trying to rebalance by shifting skull weight further back because you're holding your fucking head too forward.

>double eyelids
>posture

God I wish that were me

stunning and brave

Attached: 1561228030765.jpg (550x550, 43K)

You already have double eyelids. Your second lid is vestigial. It's that little red thing in the inner corner of your eye close to your nose. With enough directed radiation coming from phones it is likely within 100~ years the genes will reactivate to allow that vestigial second eyelid to come back and help reflect radiation.

Wudd fugg

Thats a picture of a google employee. I saw them (preferred pronoun) yesterday.

You may not like it, but this how peak human evolution looks like.

Thats not how evolution works lmfao

>it is likely
>likely

Okay, retard

Implying it can't

Whoopsie, you said something super dumb
interestingengineering.com/new-research-shows-smartphone-usage-causes-bone-growth-in-our-skulls

What kind of directed radiation are you talking about? Light? Harmless radiowaves? (as if eyelids would help anyway)

Yes that's how evolution works, environmental pressures. If you swim a lot, you'll evolve to adapt aquatic enhancements.

sexy

>>THE WORLD WILL LOOK LIKE GOBLINS AND THATS A GOOD THING!

Lamarck is that you

>he doesn't know about 5g

Mutt, that's not how natural selection works.
Hunched backs might occur as an acquired trait, you will not be born with it because it's not vital for your survival.
Most inherited traits are the ones that made the difference between life and death and sometimes carry with them a secondary trait which has no purpose for survival.
If your life depended on the fact that you need a hunched back, a third eyelid and/or a completely bald head, then you'd be the one to survive, passing those traits to your descendants. And that would need the rest, who don't have that trait to die.
So, this is a prime example of BBC. Bogus bullshit clickbait.

80 years? I see this shit NOW!

Attached: 15614929430742636664478807664356.jpg (2560x1440, 1.49M)

Light isn't harmless when directed at your eyeballs constantly your entire life from a screen. But no I more mean the high frequency microwave radiation 5g uses.

triple eyelids on your cock

>double eyelids
Isn't that what they call non slant eyes?

Do they mean triple eyelids?

Won't kill you fast enough to prevent you from having offsprings.

i shit myself and it stinks

wooow this mutherfucking shit is huge

it smells weird because i ate bananas and kebab yestarerday i mixed it

computers are worse

Attached: poor+posture.jpg (208x242, 10K)

im very tired please go to sleep we are all tired

Please not today Walmart user. I don’t want to have to kill myself out of second hand depression.

Vital for survival is mostly irrelevant. There's a species of flies that have really, stupidly long eyestalks that actually inhibit their flight and behavior but they live long enough to successfully pass on genes so evolution doesn't give a fuck. Evolution works based on what functions, the easiest and cheapest thing that functions. Yes, you are more likely to be born with a misaligned spine or propensity for bad posture if your ancestors had it too.

lietrally bed full of the weird stink and i still need to learn about ontological loneliness

Attached: 6C8E17FF-8DC1-4E94-958A-579746040F7D.jpg (500x484, 77K)

fucking hell do you OP really think like that? no you just need to take some rest please take some rest

I already look like this and am a fat smelly degenerate basement dweller NEET

I am the next step in human evolution

Cellphones are simply a middle of the road on the way to AR smartglasses with integrated bone conduction headphones.

Doesn't need to. What do you think dogs are? We made pugs and shitzus and weiner dogs out of wolves. They look like they do because of generations of breeding physical desired traits. If a bunch of generations of Humans with hunched postures and poor spinal alignment breed, eventually that will become a common trait in the offspring.

Do face pulls you hunchbacked faggets.

Attached: 9B9BC684-8A48-4EAC-8583-5AC52FE3E81F.png (1320x810, 399K)

i need to go now just want to say thank u OP you really did the good job who are a shiut jew here?

This will, of course, bring about issues with eye strain.

thanks OP!

>don’t want to have to kill myself out of second hand depression.
If this is the fortitude of the average Jow Forumsack, you're already fucked there, Skeeter.

Attached: 15614934558272482038389754958794.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

i met a cute 13 year ld girl she said to me good morning man i was ashamed what i done

>face pulling the whole rack
Jeff would be proud

Attached: AB23B7E6-0321-4F53-A87C-91B62AEFB3D7.gif (305x320, 980K)

op go to sleep and fuck that shit it doesnt matter now we will talk later just need to take some rest

horrific smell from bed not anting to go but you know how it is when you need to learn about antrophology

that's nothing, by 2100 all the refugees in europe will evolve to be white

I was reading a different thread earlier and there was another guy spouting nonsense just like this one; is this some kind of ai machine learning chatbot that the feds are testing out?

that's not due to evolution, retard

How do I look?

Attached: 0D9CAFF7-B1A3-4227-9F4E-6BA8240B226B.jpg (603x1658, 174K)

nope just a typical polenigger

Dang I just found my new waifu.

Attached: memeball.png (1278x981, 777K)

I jack off to these. Post em walmart bro

Attached: 1561413442718.gif (498x276, 531K)

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO

Attached: 9ABCB5D0-01CF-4D4E-AA41-443FAF119EA5.gif (250x200, 1.22M)

Is that upstate ny?

They probably should.

What is it

Attached: D4658C03-A18D-48A1-86EE-C97E09E85500.jpg (332x326, 23K)

>How humans might look in 2100...

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

I thought we were all supposed to be niggers in 2100. But I guess if the point is to make people ashamed of themselves might as well make the model a white person.

Attached: fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg (667x500, 43K)

I was at some tech college tour and I saw one guy who looked pretty athletic
I said "you're not here for comp sci are you"
He said no why
I said I could tell. Your posture is too upright.

Yeah.

That bearded guy is just so stereotypically upstate. Good luck fren. Maybe take some state exams, state pretty much pays you to shitpost.

yeah, maybe he wants his ai to keep bumping his threads
this place gets worse by the minute

Attached: AE3BC276-D499-4ACB-B25E-70BC0231EAD5.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Maybe take some state exams, state pretty much pays you to shitpost.
No can do. Unable to pass a piss test and I'm here for life because I wasn't able to make anything of myself in my 20s to save my younger brother from a life of perpetual homelessness. That is my indelible sin.

Attached: o6my97czxsyy.jpg (2988x5312, 1.03M)

Tell me

Attached: B04FCFC9-0705-42CF-ABB4-8C2B484DDFEB.jpg (720x517, 25K)

Someone only read the first half of chapter on Lamarckism in their Bio101 textbook.

Attached: 1547335270017.gif (480x270, 4M)

>How humans might look in 2100
Person is a fucking brainlet on the subject of evolution. Also fuck faggots who glue them selfs to phones. and phone posters

>Also fuck faggots who glue them selfs to phones. and phone posters
For some of us, we have no choice.

Attached: 20190504_132702.jpg (4032x2268, 2.22M)

nohbr boom boom

yoiu have really fucking stupid face OP

you should know now how i am in seinede through your face. now go to sleep

how the hell did we loose bros hwo the match was in than my seinde kicks in how about everyone will go to sleep

the counts the counts and punch in a face hahaha i was counting time since i post

Lamo

you look gay and he's interested - but shy

mr mark is not here but he will npot fuck thos shit up today

Just exercise you dumbass.

Attached: 1500698509840.jpg (550x1084, 101K)

please OP got os leep its hard to stay here now. we are all tired go to sleep. take some rest

Im not gay. How do I look gay?

Evolution happens because certain people die and others live. So how does having a hunchback increase survivability in today's world?

Uwu niciotine i heard in one year it will not be as bad as smoking. i hate smoking but it really stinks here

corn corn and i am ging to eat corn. how about u OP? i love you

stupid fucking ching chongs holding our balls!

please OP i am very tired rn

You're taking the bantz too seriously.

Attached: 1524097717621.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

charles taylor is a gaymen dont listen to him

fuck off trayvon to your bitch ass discord you stupid muttino mulatto nigger

How?
Based as fuck

>Tits got smaller
what a letdown

kek

hey Walmart bro, hope your doing good

Do these people not know how Evolution works ?
Fucking retarded

Double eyelids and Hunch backs are NOT desirable traits, they're also conditions that get worse over time, stemming from a normal human.

That might be what a SINGLE human may look like after years of neglect to their body.
but that wouldn't be coded into their genetics and their kids wouldn't look like that EVEN if someone wanted to have kids with it.
FUCK!

I'm doing as good as I possibly can. 12+ hour day today. Tired af. Spending the remaining few hours of my day drinking so i dont wake up in a panic for another 12+ day!

Attached: 20181219_101649.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)