Should I hate or like this guy?

should I hate or like this guy?

Internet says he is a false historian

Attached: 220px-David_Irving_1.jpg (220x294, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/books/Hitler/2001/HW_Web_dl.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Nk6b1YmX4
youtube.com/watch?v=10SCEE2wT_o
unz.com/announcement/the-remarkable-historiography-of-david-irving/
archive.org/details/DavidIrvingDebunksHolocaustIn3Min
archive.org/details/DavidIrvingTheManipulationOfHistory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>internet says
What, the establishmentarian/heavily jewish-owned MSM internet? That internet?

Attached: a3.jpg (250x238, 8K)

read his books. You'd be surprised how many libraries still carry them. It's just history. The only people afraid of history are blue haired nose ringed Jewish lesbians. Fuck them

Tucker is a globalist shill paid for by the Koch brothers. Fuck him and fuck you.Tucker is a globalist shill paid for by the Koch brothers. Fuck him and fuck you.Tucker is a globalist shill paid for by the Koch brothers. Fuck him and fuck you.

Attached: 1560017597138.jpg (5459x4091, 3.47M)

to normies anything they wern't taught in school is "false history".

>feed me my opinions

Attached: B5C3181C-EFE2-47F9-8825-92A13E0900D2.jpg (636x773, 32K)

He is amazing. Read his stuff listen to his interviews.

Hitler's War is one of the finest books ever written.

>it's afraid

Attached: 1509022101818.jpg (767x768, 63K)

The guy interviewed Hitler's generals and associates to get their perspective, everyone else just makes shit up as they go along before they publish it.

He is both. He was real, but after they got to him he changed his stance on the hoax and now says millions of jews WERE systmatically killed and lolocausted, just not through gas chambers.

>Hitler's War
That title implies WW2 was started by Hitler and that it was "his war"... If that's what the title is supposed to mean then wtf, the book is probably filled with lots of bluepills.

Is this one good?

fpp.co.uk/books/Hitler/2001/HW_Web_dl.pdf

I guess he already delivered, post trial doesn't count for the obvious reasons.

His best work was pre-Zundel trial. Post-Zundel trial is his worst work. Ironically this is the exact opposite of what denialists expected would happen.

His books used to be published by major publishing houses, and he was widely considered one of the most rigorous historians in the world, who unearthed a tonne of primary source material that had not yet been discovered or printed; clearly demonstrated some uncomfortable truths for the official narrative. But over the past 3 decades his reputation has been systematically destroyed by you know who, and now wikipedia and such pretend he was never taken seriously and was always some crank, which is a patent falsehood.

It’s referring to the experience of Hitler throughout the war aka “his” war. He previously wrote the same type of book called “Churchill’s war”

>1 post by this ID

>wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving
>Nicholas Irving has said that "David used to run toward bombed out houses shouting 'Heil Hitler!'", a statement which Irving denies.
Ffs, imagine a child running around saying this shit. Who in their right mind would believe these lies?

The intro is so meh, I'm gonna read another, but gonna stop if it doesn't improve.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Nk6b1YmX4

if you are too lazy to read he has 1-2 hour summaries on youtube. This one is good, expsoes how churchill was a degenerate drunk warmonger who was bailed out of his debts and put in power by jews in exchange for waging war agaisnt germany.

Irving is honestly the best and most thorough. Eg he discovered that Churchill didn't even say that "we shall fight them on the beaches" radio address, that was a voice actor, because churchill was too drunk

Attached: cuck.jpg (1200x801, 102K)

He got a priceless self-portrait of Hitler from his secretary. He's probably the hardest-working WWII historian, and earned it, ploughing endless primary sources.

Irving on Himmler. If you've only heard the Jewish lies about Himmler this will teach you a lot. Spoiler: he was assassinated at the end of the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=10SCEE2wT_o

He says he found documents that show it. That Himmler (his best guess) had about 2 million looted at the Reinhardt camps, but not killed there (explaining why nothing was ever found there), but rather 8 km down the road - shot into ditches. His evidence for this is as good as for much else - I have no reason to disbelieve him. And he found the docs himself, he's that much of a digger. Much respect to him. It's in his 2-hour "Talking Frankly" video, which you can find around. Not nicely broken into parts on YouTube like it was (it was part 4 where he talks about this), but, around.

that's just an attempt by him to regain what he had lost. In the 90s revisionism was making a lot of headway eg aushowitz going down from 4 to 1 million.

guy has had a lot of hardship since talking about the holocaust and probably thinks if he says 'yeah jews were holocausted' maybe he'd be able to step foot on a college campus again

He's awesome. Watch his lectures on YouTube! It's mind blowing stuff.

That was bullshit and Irving knew it. Nobody believes in that Holocaust shit. 2 million people dont just get killed with bullets and put in some ditches. That's not how it works, retard.

bump

He was highly praised by academics and historians until he didn't sufficiently bow to holohoaxism
unz.com/announcement/the-remarkable-historiography-of-david-irving/

>but rather 8 km down the road - shot into ditches.
But that makes even less sense than the official story. What would be the logistical purpose of sending millions of people to a few camps only to then march them 8km to shoot and bury them? It was enough of a task to deport that many jews by train in the first place

Attached: 1497497019002.jpg (759x1023, 120K)

Don't judge David until you've read his book,"Hitler's War."
It's around 800 pages with over 100 pages of references.
It's a fascinating read.

He told too much truth about WW2.

this. Ignore the NPC's who are too stupid to comprehend the greatest living historian

This. I watched everything I could find and then bought the books. He will not bend the knee, no matter the pressure. You have to respect that.

I love David Irving
Wonderful speaker and author.
A pleasure to listen to
archive.org/details/DavidIrvingDebunksHolocaustIn3Min
archive.org/details/DavidIrvingTheManipulationOfHistory

daily reminder:
Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google was married (2007-2015) to Anne Wojcicki, the CEO of 23 and Me (2007-2015), who also happens to be the sister of the CEO of You Tube, Susan Wojcicki.

Attached: 1552000983564.jpg (540x574, 81K)