Why do I have to 'pay' for traffic violations? How does 'money' fix the issue?

Attached: 27403544.gif (498x277, 1.45M)

It's a revenue source for your local masons, same as drug busts and civil asset forfeiture.

It's a deterrent you stupid fuck

Attached: 1558107718536.jpg (640x416, 30K)

Because they hope the damage will make you learn.

it's punishment to deter you from breaking the rules.

i'm sure the judge would be ok sentencing you to a month in prison instead if you didn't want to pay.

Okay, dad.

:(

Attached: sara+eisen+eye+roll.gif (584x480, 2.22M)

Attached: trannyay.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Always a delight to browse here during American hours

Attached: kirby.gif (225x225, 348K)

What WOULD slow you down?

the money isn't to fix anything, it's just a punishment you doofus

>masons
Retard.

Attached: jewswin.gif (400x222, 1.44M)

you fuck up -> you get punished... didn't your parents teach you this?

true.

Corporal punishment should be used instead.

20 lashes for excessive speeding or drunk driving.

Attached: 33tkoyw.jpg (443x550, 71K)

Bootlickers

Attached: .gif (300x211, 909K)

I was going to make a joke about Sid from ice age, but I think I'd rather fuck Sid.

speeding and other traffic violations are a public safety hazard, and fines are an impediment to people speeding. those fines in turn fund public services you use. have you considered hanging yourself, OP?

faggot

Attached: .gif (450x312, 847K)

dsG7fILS is a very low quality poster. One word. Toddler-tier insult. Recommend for filtration.

Attached: 1559704659859.jpg (756x1024, 212K)

Would you rather the police pull you over and give you a prize for driving like a lunatic?

lol those funds go straight into your mayor's pocket, if they need to improve infrastructure or a public service they just apply for gibs from the feds.

it's punitive

btw a cop can legally take you to prison for going 1mph over the speed limit if he's feeling too lazy to write you a ticket. If you refuse he can legally end your life.

+20 replies and everyone is sucking cop dick.

Fuck you sheep.

Attached: .jpg (901x1200, 229K)

>he isn't a philosophical Legalist

Rules are rules for a reason. This guy is a confirmed nigger, 100%.

Attached: LS-BHP-Legalism-eccab93f.jpg (885x497, 132K)

S H E E P

pay your taxes and go to work goy

Attached: .jpg (600x338, 29K)

did you tell them that your travelling and not driving?

But it’s already against the law to crash into property and kill people with your car. Why the extra layer of laws? Speeding isn’t crashing.

to fund the EMS services that have to scrape retards off the road because they think they are in control of a 14 hundred pound hunk of steel with semi-controlled explosions going off inside it to give it more torke than the human form was ever meant to experience.

36 in a 35

now i owe daddy gov $160

???

imagine being such a retard the point of traffic laws eludes you

Clear and unambiguous law and you violated it.

???

>admit you broke the law
>WOW WHY ARE THERE PENALTIES FOR DOING SOMETHING WRONG WTF LINCOLN?

I am literally a lawyer that deal with MVAs (shit law, i know, i am playing hookie today because i hate it so much) and let me tell you something:

slow down.

do you realize how much of a sheep you are?

30+ replies and you all jump to suck cop dick

Attached: .jpg (474x355, 38K)

Lawposters are gonna become real important real soon. Thank you for playing Hookie, user.

Its dumb and fucking petty imo, but the line has to stand somewhere so you are right.

YOU ARE ALL GLOWNIGGERS

>obey the law goyim
>pay your taxes goyim

fucking sheep

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Name the jew, you pussy. No one ever got fired or had antifa sicced on them for bitching about freemasons.

Attached: 0F5E7BCC-B73F-4E60-B316-88D8B5C6F0E7.jpg (1024x823, 182K)

You and I need to have a serious talk on what an eye roll is

Ammonia is a deterrent in cleaning agent.
It's disgusting and lets you know it's a dangerous product.
Airbags, rollcage bodywork, impact zones, these are all safety features that make you feel relaxed, safe, cocky and overconfident.
Speeding has increased proportionately to the safety rating of cars, while the average consumer car in America has been able to do 90mph for decades.

Safety in automobiles has made them more dangerous.
The fines are just to pay for the mongs that crash because they can't drive as well as they feel they can.

Did you know that 'mason' is a specific brand of jew? It's true!

by hurting you without crippling you, sort of like a rolled up newspaper on a dog's nose

THANKS DAD

Ayy Lmao

based and naturalman pilled

you're welcome boy, and you better learn that all man-made laws are totally imaginary social constructs, or you're going to get BTFO repeatedly by your friends, your enemies, or most likely both