Nationalist and Anti-Globalist Parties in Ireland:
>The National Party.
nationalparty.ie

>Anti-Corruption Ireland.
anti-corruptionireland.com/

>IrExit Freedom Party.
irexitfreedom.ie

Pastebin links:
>Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow.
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu

>Learn Irish
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Boards:
>Political Irish
politicalirish.com/

>/ÉirePol/
/eirepol/ on Inifinty Chan

Attached: 1558044922641.png (838x959, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

todayfm.com/sport/akinade-leaves-waterford-fc-875206
archive.fo/ot83p
archive.fo/XB4Z8
archive.fo/96fFm
archive.fo/rFfAq
archive.fo/TNlp3
archive.fo/ZrRlv
archive.fo/MXGGh
archive.fo/EjFwn
archive.fo/iPaUW
gcn.ie/
archive.fo/ZnDZA
twitter.com/SimonHarrisTD/status/1141615544434593793
twitter.com/TransGreystones
teni.ie/
twitter.com/TENI_Tweets
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvynyT4ufAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try not to give the shills (you)s goys

Attached: 1554916681566.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

Fuck off nazis

Attached: 1561488933875.png (1920x1080, 646K)

todayfm.com/sport/akinade-leaves-waterford-fc-875206

The rapist fled to Nigeria last night. Was it because he was exposed?

I admire your straightforward manner
Yeah that's him alright

Be nice, one of our revolutionary leaders was a back stabbing jew

Attached: 29E44E1B-D9EF-4584-9DB7-5CEE6D7C7A00.jpg (1500x1140, 211K)

Hello fellow nazis
Let's meet up for a beer

Attached: 1560798186070.png (1000x500, 1005K)

Looks like the Jews are still angry.

Attached: Benjamin_Disraeli_Prime_Minister_United_Kingdom copy.jpg (1600x800, 300K)

Any advice for an American who wants to move to Ireland?

Come on holiday first

(((Drag Kids))) and (((Drag Queen Storytime))) pushed by LGBT media:
>GCN (Irish Gay Magazine) articles on 'DesmondIsAmazing'.
archive.fo/ot83p
archive.fo/XB4Z8

>GCN (Irish Gay Magazine) article on 'Nes'.
archive.fo/96fFm

>11 Year-Old Drag Queen Meets Idol Courtney Act.
archive.fo/rFfAq

>14 Year-Old Drag Queen Barred From School Show Invited To Perform With Drag Race Stars.
archive.fo/TNlp3

>Drag Queen Story Hour Is Taking US Libraries By Storm.
archive.fo/ZrRlv

>Belfast (((Drag Queen Storytime))).
archive.fo/MXGGh
archive.fo/EjFwn

>Glitter Hole's 'Drag Story Time' Children's Event Cancelled At Dublin Library.
archive.fo/iPaUW

>GCN Website
gcn.ie/

Attached: Screenshot (386).png (990x676, 426K)

"Hi, user... want to car bomb some english pedophiles?"

Attached: 1486767542150.png (1280x720, 621K)

>Gender neutral uniform policy set for Wicklow school in Greystones.
archive.fo/ZnDZA

>Simon Harris pushes Gender Confusion for Kids.
twitter.com/SimonHarrisTD/status/1141615544434593793

Trans Group operating in the area:
>Trans Greystones
Trans peer support group
Greystones Family Resource Centre, 28 Burnaby Court, Greystones
T (01) 873 3575
E [email protected]

>Twitter Page
twitter.com/TransGreystones

Main Organisation:
>TENI Website
teni.ie/

>TENI Twitter
twitter.com/TENI_Tweets

Attached: Screenshot (388).png (636x617, 370K)

The tranny thing is a psyop. Reason for it is creating fake-conservative heroes like Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro who both became rich & famous for "fighting trannys".

Problem > Reaction > Solution

Attached: 1522449767579.png (348x342, 139K)

Apparently he left due to “passport issues”. Was he deported or made a run for it because he was exposed? I doubt Nigerians are more tolerant of pedophile rapists, and it’s on the Internet now.

Attached: 810D142B-4FD6-4EC6-8C07-0DF74E7D36A6.jpg (2048x1536, 419K)

LGBT are trying to groom kids.
Keep an eye on the Dublin (((Pride))) march.

Attached: (((Pride))).png (1010x541, 657K)

>"keep an eye on"
Yeah, how's that working out, grandpa?

Attached: 1522736261367.gif (406x300, 3.17M)

It must be stopped.
It is pedos abusing kids in front of us.

Attached: transkids02.png (1321x658, 486K)

Kill yourself sodomite.

Anyone gonna go up to document the degeneracy? Or any counter protest? We might as well take advantage of the situation

You missed the entire point. This is why the Jews rule over you. "Tranny kids in the library" is a psyop and diversion.
Are these words on your PC screen coming through? Is this communication link working?

Attached: Secretary, John F. Kelly of the United States Department of Homeland Security.jpg (268x188, 6K)

I hear Gardaí are cracking down on illegal immigrants.
There was meant to be a group of bogus asylum seekers deported recently.
He probably just got exposed and left though.

You're a Jew.

I'm not in Dublin.
We need some Dub to take pics of the shit the media doesn't show.
There are also going to be 2 parades because the fag groups are split over Gardaí marching in the parade. Some commie fags are pissed over the virtue signalling for profit by corporations too.

I wouldn't be surprised if GT went

Anyone that tolerates this will be sent to the very bottom of hell.
Pedos get the rope.

Attached: 1561222193764.png (682x567, 409K)

>We need this
>We need that
Man, shut up you internet fatty. You've never done nothing in your life. Do something yourself, fatty.

Attached: It was all random luck.png (229x220, 8K)

Are the voices telling you to come here?

Attached: 1559535746877.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

Anyone able to help me? I want to report these Romani Gypsies. They come in by the bus load and they have like 7 kids each. I think there's some prostitution and drug dealing going on in the house. How can I go about getting the fucks deported? The kids keep robbing bikes and dropping them off to depots to be shipped home... 9/10 chance of welfare sponging. Should I report to social welfare, a NGO or the Gardaí first?

Attached: 2011-08-17-kisa-lala-images-new-nomads-RomaniaGypsy_KisaLala0008_2b.jpg (600x525, 320K)

>some prostitution and drug dealing going on in the house
Give a tip to the local Gardaí.
Those scumbags force girls as young as 13 into prostitution.

Calling you out on your obvious larp. Sitting on (((Jow Forums))) barking orders. Do something yourself, fatty.

Attached: LAX-airport-bus-transportation-rental-services.png (500x334, 125K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvynyT4ufAs

Absolutely beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye

What are some éire/pol/ approved films/novels/etc. about Irish history and/or mythology? After watching BLACK'47 and reading Celtic Warrior: The Legend of Cú Chulainn I've gotten an interest in our past that I didn't have before

We need a system where you get rewarded with money for reporting illegals kek

Great movie.
Calls out DeValera for being a snake too.

Attached: hihihi.jpg (833x1250, 606K)

Couldn't pay me to be in Dublin while that shit is going on. The place is bad enough on a good day.

Attached: 1558157706213.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

Someone has to document the insanity.
Bound to be one man with an iron stomach here.

Attached: 8faec1e890406bf2312bdf68d5b378ae.jpg (1430x2244, 608K)

>the wind that shakes the barley
>Michael Collins
>the siege of jadotville
Sadly not much about mythology unless you want to read the old stories. You can find a lot in Irish history section in libraries. You should read the coming revolution by Pearse.

It’s the Zappa for (you) queer.

Attached: 8F3B0380-BCC0-4D04-9884-2A37094D1667.gif (342x320, 767K)

No

Attached: 99B75CDF-0EED-4732-B773-C56CE9A59708.png (429x410, 13K)

Why are Ireland threads so coherent yet our threads full of edgy cunts who think they have friends?

See, this is part of the psyop. Anyone that recognizes the "tranny psyop" is accused of being a tranny. With this method, they can prop up fake-leaders and gain quick political power. See, Ben Shaprio and Jordan Peterson. Your game is up, Jew. We're on to you.

Attached: Jordan Peterson - Ben Shapiro - Jewish Supremacism.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Only Anglo Irish people can afford computers in Ireland and in the UK we give benefits to all the descendants of Irish immigrants so they can go on the internet and shitpost whilst Anglos are at work

Shills have penis envy

Attached: a9184d1a7834d90bca69d9be5dbcf4d8387745761a4a68d8bbafbb1de0aeea11.jpg (768x999, 145K)

ok, tranny

Your threads are targeted by shills because they see Brit anons uniting, and thinking as one to be a threat, they divide you, and break up conversation or simply degrade it, this place is not seen as such a threat, not yet anyway.

>Thinking pride is a psy-op
It litterally gives us all the ammunition we need.

Attached: 513D6B8D-6A75-4924-A0E2-DE9FF175ADA0.jpg (1080x1080, 396K)

Exactly this shit.

I have more respect for the Micks here than for you feckless cunts.

They may insist that they're a different breed but Ireland appears to have retained most of what made Britain.

There's none of this /brit/ friend simulation shit. Go to fuckin Discord or something for that.

Okay, okay. I get what you’re saying user. I will admit I’m retarded for misunderstanding your post. I thought you were pedo enabling but you actually speak truth. Yes, I agree, Juden Peterstein and Shekelpiro are controlled opposition. It’s just difficult, because (((they))) are using children WHITE children. In this case more specifically Irish children are being targeted so you must understand the anger building.

Attached: 65F26607-2ED1-49F8-BD2C-3B5B9CA77E51.jpg (758x960, 56K)

It isn't.
It's just mentally ill people unable to see they are pissing off people.
When I first saw that pic I was atheist and it still pissed me off.

Your country is bigger and therefore more important to kikes.

Listen. If you aren't coming here already proficient in survival training, firearms, heavy ordinance and knowing how to kill a man with a matchstick, we don't need ye.
We have enough soppy wingnuts hiding in cubicles, we need fighters.

I want to know if you'll take back northern Ireland eventually or just keep shitposting as a nation.

Our threads are smaller and therefore more /comfy/

Attached: 1558785358618.jpg (597x572, 52K)

I still am, and it still boils my blood.
Disgraceful.

Potentially viable but look at the above.

Unnecessary hostility.

I think /Eire/ would be happy to discuss the misrepresentation of Irish diaspora abroad. I'm a McBrit myself so I hear a lot of it.

Check out Celtic FC's CivNat leanings, for example. "Anything but British"

It'll happen naturally within a few decades

Forget the North, what about your stolen land?

Attached: images_12.jpg (576x532, 34K)

The North is going to be taken back.
Only a matter of when.
Proddies seem to notice the UK government hate Brits and are actually discussing alliances with Catholics.
One of the main things that brought the two together was the opposition to abortion up North.

Wait until the next general election and the shilling will start in earnest. The power of meme magic terrifies them

>Why yes I will be watching Wexford btfo Kilkenny this weekend, how did you know?

Attached: b31.jpg (859x960, 224K)

It has gotten so bad most gays I know are getting pissed too.
When the T was added it all went full retard.

Just joined the NP laddie laddos
will be getting into the cumann soon, if there is one
If not I'll have to do it myself

How are we all doing this fine evening, a chairde?

Was it ever just LGB? I don't even remember now

Well it's about time Gemma.

It's a chess move and you guys aren't even playing. All your doing is simply "reacting" to their Jewish chess move. I mean, nobody in this thread is showing any signs of counter-action. After all these years of learning and countless operations being exposed... you still operate as if pre-school baby learning how to walk. It's depressing. You should be far ahead in your "reactions" than this. But somehow, instead of moving to the next level... you all went back to step one again.

The answer:
Reverse Transgenderism

Example:
- The Federal Reserve is full of Transgenders
- Israel will not survive in the 21st century unless they elect a transgender prime minister.
- Every Jewish Synagogue needs a tranny reading day of the week.

I mean, come on already.

Attached: 1487383551900.jpg (707x405, 46K)

stfu

I live in a shithole full of welfare families and their feral kids, have had better moments.

I'd say watch out for any resettlement programs for them. That will cause trouble.

I don't think there's a clause in any treaty about spending billions on commonwealth settlers in Ulster. And if they reside there with British passports they're surely able to tip the balance.

Used to be the "Gay community"

elaborate

>not posting the whole map
You insult me.

I can't see your unification without a war with UK. It can be done peacefully?

Attached: imperium_chilenus.png (5616x2160, 895K)

If it was just LGB and they kept it in the bedroom, I would have zero problems with it.

Do you know your own history buachaill?

Attached: 5FDD9494-EEF9-4599-BCF5-F6D381B619AD.png (750x1334, 804K)

that's literally pedophilia imo

demographic change, the Irish will outnumber the english to such a point where a in/out referendum will be demanded, a mini brexit if you will

Dios mio!

UK is a dead nation anyway.
It needs to rise from the ashes via violent revolution.

>Collins
>Jew

De Va Lera was the jew, just fucking look at him

Irish nationalism has been heavily subverted, it is full of civic nationalists that hate Britain, but would be happy to bring in a million Nigerians. I live in Northern Ireland, and people are so nationalistic, and proud, but they follow Marxists, and traitors. NP needs to show them the tell them the truth, and show them that a true nationalist party exists.

I’ve been a member for a while but nothing’s happening, looks like I’ll have to do it myself too.

Treaty basically says that if they vote a majority to unite under the Republic they will honour it.

Stormont can call a referendum whenever they want.

Issue is, Westminster could intervene and say "Lol NI too white" and incentivise Bradford to relocate to Tyrone.

Exactly.
Need to wake up normies.

It's put down in ink. That's what the good Friday agreement was all about.
I was only a kiddie but I remember back then there was a lot of anger from local unionist firebrand politicians because they knew then and there we'd been 'sold out' by our parties and Westminster, that a United Ireland was now a certainty.

Be honest, no need to lie on an anonymous imageboard, how many of you use cocaine on a regular basis?

Think I'm gonna bug out to America for a while lads

I was not alluding to that, Collins was one of the last great men to grace our nation. Devs father was a Jew.

>gemma-kun will never give you a reach around

you know what must be done, a stór

Nothing is happening because you are not putting the effort in
the parish doesn't operate if people don't join and contribute !

On the topic of drugs, what do yous think about cannabis legalistation? I don't use it and really couldn't give a shit if anyone else did.

>Irish-Americans give money, guns, and ammo to Ireland back in the day
>won't accept Irish-Americans back because something something mutt

ARE YE SPECULATIN THAT THOSE OF US BORN IN THE STATES ARE LESS COMMITTED TO THE TROUBLES BACK HOME?

>how many of you use cocaine on a regular basis?
Stay away from that shit. It will fuck you up.

Ah, could be better, could be worse. Not a lot happening, though that might me a good thing. After having an interesting conversation about the school curriculum not including Irish history, mythology and general culture as prominently as it should, but to be honest I don't think they were really listening to anything I said. You know how it is, show a little national pride and people either tune out or call ya a supremacist or some such

It should be legal.
It's a joke it isn't while drink is.
Dude weed fags are fucking pathetic though.

he had nothing to do with micheal collins assasination

On and off user
It should not be legal, and never should be. It is a mind altering drug that inhibits your mental capacity

Americans are a mix of everything.
Therefore most people that claim to be Irish are not. Although there are plenty that are Irish in areas like Boston.

From what I know, that's just subversive rhetoric. They say the same of the enormous British diaspora.

It's divisive. I'm sure most reasonable Irishmen will see Mr McGrath from Boston and clock on that he is of some relation to other McGrath's.

It's effectively Paper Nationalism. Basically supporting a team simply because someone gave you some paper saying you supported them.

All primary schools should be Gaelscoils, the teachers all speak fluent Irish anyway

Yeah I agree, I don't want to do it though cause I've some pyschosis hsitory on my family.

Canabis is less harmful than alcohol, and we cannot function one day without the pubs being open, legalisation would take a lot of money out of the hands of violent drug dealers.

I don't even drink, but the endemic cocaine use in Ireland especially Dublin is impossible to ignore, I just assume everyone is on cocaine now.

>supremacist
Only brainwashed faggots use that term here.
Normies won't.