What's the meaning of life?

What's the meaning of life?

Attached: Nihilism.jpg (1080x720, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oP74g7kY7XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9PjZB9CoFfs&t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There isn't one. Do What Thou Wilt until you die.

Anything that's not nihilism

Eat, sleep, mate, die

Weird, I'm on number before you, yet one second after you.

Play the astral game...win prizes.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you. And hear the lamentation of the women.

Truth

GLOBAL THERMO NUCLEAR WAR

no meaning it's all shit, in 150 years any memory you will be forever erased from this timeline/universe/cosmos

Eat, sleep, rave, repeat

a well deserved get

latency

Attached: dumbidiot.jpg (615x290, 53K)

Attached: stupididiot.webm (360x360, 2.9M)

sled fast eat ass smoke grass

Ya know, that's the beauty of it, there is no point. It's all just a game, nobody's feelings matter, and there are no consequences. Just get out there and do whatever the fuck you want.

that's not exactly motivating.

youtu.be/oP74g7kY7XQ

Define your own values, morals, wants and needs, OP.

Nihilism isn't the end, it's a door.

Stop being a fucking pussy. Become your own God.

It's so deep it's meaningless. Don't worry about it too much.

Life is a queue time. What happens next?

Nuclear Awake

Attached: 1559698332482.jpg (720x952, 52K)

Survival.

Traditional Catholicism teaches lifes about knowing, loving, and serving god.

Play video games
watch anime

chillin out

What’s the meaning of all these slide threads?

To fight entropy. That's it.

To reverse the original sin

>What's the meaning of life?
Since you're a sentient being who can ask that question, I'd say the meaning of life is to exercise your free will.

Attached: 1505955551516.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Attached: 488573829 - Copy.jpg (376x545, 26K)

To lower entropy

to shit, to eat, to buy, to sell, to die

gather resource
make tribe strong
make tribe smart
have tribe trick other tribe bunga passive resource
repeat
longnose tribe understand this long long go
slanteye tribe understand this too

Attached: 86793634.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Based and blackpilled

So close

Get engaged with life, move upward + onward, and you won't ask that question anymore. You'll have answered it. The meaning is, to keep the organism that you are, doing what it was made to do.

Thank god for that

To proceed in exactly the same way you always have and always will, until the universe recycles and you are born to do it once more, ad infinitum.

How weak do you have to be to answer life's greatest question with Jewish mythology? I believe in God but I don't believe in a book written by a bunch of sand kikes.

Youre the kind of retard that gives everyone else a bad name. You dont seem to understand what that means.

Anyways OP the meanung of life is to build and understand your relationship with "god". Why? So snek gets bigger and eats tail faster.

To procreate. Personal meaning is found through union, identification, or alliance with someone or something greater than any human. I identify with my family, my people, my species, and with the ideals of my country.

everything i suppose

Children

How will you find your tribe?

That’s a quote from Alister Crowley purportedly from a god in Egypt.

The guy had some sick visions while being literally buttfucked by his supporters. He’s the OG pizzagater and likely Barbara Bush’s father.

Not based at all

NO LISTEN HEATHENS
GRUG WAY IS ONLY WAY

LOOK WORLD AROUND YOU
LOOK OTHER TRIBES
YOU KNOW GRUG TO BE TRUTH

The eternal struggle.

Attached: D3731C60-2A4C-43CF-AFD8-57ECD2885F97.jpg (266x325, 17K)

Retard.

Look at this guy, he knows all the secrets of the universe. You are definitely smarter then all of us *tips fedora*

To live.

Marry 12 year old virgins, have sex with them 'till they hit the wall at 25-30, then make children and nurture them so that they could grow up and marry 12 year old virgin. have sex with them 'till they hit the wall at 25-30, then make children... etc, repeat that cycle indefinitely.
This is true happiness. You will have to ban fornication and adultery, however, and age of consent will have to be set back to 12.

Attached: 15413755667850.jpg (631x631, 86K)

why worry about something so unattainable. that question has no answer until after death, id suppose its a question unique to everyone, that with life comes an individual purpose. purhaps to create, to destroy, to think or debunk. maybe its all in what you decide. perhaps god is real, honestly some time with facts and an open head sure point to a creator, but perhaps hes not.
so basicallly, figure it the fuck out yourself you fucking retard

Attached: sato4.jpg (236x303, 16K)

Fag

Identifying with species is retarded because all known sentient beings are of same species and everyone can identify with the same.
It is also stupid to be pride in something that you share with everyone.

What's the meaning of a vector of 5mph North? It's a motion, that is the meaning. The meaning of life is in living, the meaning of existence is to exist. It's only inverted values that make this not obvious. If you can genuinely be grateful for existence then it makes existence more pleasant. All things you are thankful for become a joy, all things you resent become torture.

>Auto] 16
there are multiple known sentient species bud. like magpies

youtube.com/watch?v=9PjZB9CoFfs&t=25s

the notionahhhhh my boi why didnt i say that

I never said you had to believe in it, the text was written by humans. A better way to put it is that the meaning of life is gnosis, and I mean that as a linguistic statement "The meaning of life is to understand where we went wrong, to destroy the trinity, to restore the collective unconscious split in adam and eve"
Basically taste the forbidden fruit of pussy by being one.
Idk Jesus was a cunt who fucked off true knowledge to become the messiah.

having sexual intercourse

Or another way to put it would be to understand that faith is a tool and then go from there.

to find out what you want out of it.

Psychedelics

eternity isnt some later time.eternity isnt a long time. eternit has nothing to do with time. eternity is that demention of here and now which thinking and cuts out. this is it. the experience of eternity right here and now is the function of life.
Campbell.

I'll say it again, maybe one of you idiots will hear me. The purpose of life is survival. Hint is in the word life.

Swole is the goal size is the prize

>Or another way to put it would be to understand that faith is a tool and then go from there.
Yes, what you believe effects how you perceive events, thus how you react to them; thus the results you get. The value of beliefs is the results when practiced. Otherwise put, you judge a tree by the fruit it gives. Also faith without works is dead, theory without practice is useless.

Jesus kid, I dont know. Life is what you make it.

Attached: 20181121_114625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

dont spread lies. faith exists apart from works, what would be the point if we had to work to be saved, how much work is enough? the key to heaven is believing and its as simple as that. work is a result of faith not a path.

But what do you think is the practice, myself I believe it is in developing a unified theory of everything (as ridiculous as that sounds but you have to set the intention). Every field of knowledge it seems has reached an obstacle that it cannot surpass and the way forth from there can only be unification through either pushing the button so to speak or through spreading true knowledge by destroying each field respectively. E.g. cancer, dementia etc. in medicine. BPD (witchcraft lol) and Schizos in psychiatry and so on.

Survival is the means through which we keep going, but can you really say that it's the reason why we keep going?
It certainly doesn't seem obvious to me.

>but can you really say that it's the reason why we keep going?
Yes.
Source: Evolution

I'm just quoting respected jew, fellow kid
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

The meaning of life is simple: that when you were 30 years old you look back and say "well, I did all of this, I studied something useful, I worked, earned money and became independent, I fucked all this women, I had all these friends and did all these things with them. I didn't waste my youth". That is the first step of the meaning of life.

The second one is when you are 65 and you are retiring and you look back and you say: "well, I got married, had children that love me and care for me and are normal people and worked all my life".

And the third one is when you are about to die with 90 years old and you look back and say: "well, I enjoyed my youth, I did everything a man can do when you are young... then as grown man I was a productive member of society and create my own family and house. I did everything I could do or almost everything that I could do. At least I TRIED to always do the best I could, I wasn't a pathetic human being like that guy that is writing right now in Jow Forums my fictional life".

Simple. It's called being a normal person and enjoying your life all you can't and not being a pathetic thing.

>tl;dr it's about chasing dopamine

>faith exists apart from works
It faith does not inspire ones actions, it is dead. If what you believe is separate from your actions, your beliefs are lies you are telling yourself.

titus 3:5 he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy.

Securing the existence of your race and a future for your children.

>t. reading comprehension of a 6 years old.

read everything i said i said works are a result of faith

Jesus Christ is the purpose of life.

works are proof of faith. they do not produce faith or save

Not an argument.

It's all basically an absolute, neverending masturbatory exercise.

Idiot

>read everything i said i said works are a result of faith
Yeah, it's the fruit of the tree of faith, if the tree does not produce fruit; the fire.

Point of your life is to do your part of becoming One again. God is the Universe itself and everything in it, that includes you too, the air we all breath in is also part of God, the soil on which we all walk is part of God too - put it all together, all that exists and you have the One, God - the source of everything. Universe/God/Nature - whatever you want to call it - it's one and the same thing. Everything is alive, everything is pure consciousness - physical "reality" is just our perception. Creator and Creation is not separate and the ultimate point of it all is to gather all the pieces together and become One again. The Universe is like an egg. What physicists call the big bang is the shattering of an egg, so all the contents spill (death of the Universe). The expansion of the Universe is the process of spilling contents of the egg, then the Universe will begin to shrink back (kind of like a gestation process) to it's original form of One, where all the contents of the egg are inside it. When that happens, then it's going to "die" again (big bang / shattering of an egg), rebirth again and die again and rebirth again and so on for infinity.

That's more-or-less true.

Attached: 64-Tetrahedron-Grid-.jpg (910x455, 72K)

where does it say that?

I take it you've listened to Alan Watts speeches? He was a very wise man. I recommend everyone here listen to one of his speeches at some point.

>Everything is alive, everything is pure consciousness
Nope, rocks aren't neither alive or conscious.

Struggle

Prove it.

Of course I don't feel the same identification with all of humanity as I do for my family. But I do feel a sense of wonder for all the things we've done and do, from persistence hunting, to seqoyah's alphabet, all kinds of stuff I could never do, but am glad to be a member of a group that carries the possibility for truly amazing acts and creations.

Matthew 7
19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

if you cant cough up scripture open the book and start reading you larp

>learn as much as possible (we're reality's way of experiencing itself, so this can be seen as our duty (the universe means nothing unless there's someone to observe it))
>find peace with yourself and that that you truly can't control
>make babies (this is literally what nature designed us to do)
In other terms, the meaning of life is to achieve as high a state of awareness, inner peace, and biological success as possible.

Life's what you make of it. You can enjoy it for what it is. Our unhappiness comes from the fact that we naturally expect things to be eternal, but reality doesn't match up with this at all (because entropy).

Okay, so potential solutions:
>Just fucking accept that death is an inherent part of life, that non-existence is inherent to existence, that everything ends
>Religion with belief in afterlife
>Reprogram humans through gene-editing or whatever to not inherently desire to live forever, and not really care about the fact that the universe will end in heat death
>Make physical immortality a thing through technology, and invent wormholes to get from one universe to another before the original universe ends (do over and over again until something somehow goes wrong, this "something going wrong" thing is still completely undefined though)
>Since time is relative (I guess relative to thoughts per minute), in theory we could use technology to evolve humans into creatures that experience far far more in far less time (thereby extending the timeline if the universe towards infinity); in theory, the faster the people think, the better they'd be able to increase the speed at which people think
>make a VR universe where entropy doesn't exist, it'd still end at some point though, sadly; probably combine this idea with the previous idea

says the retard who shows every sign of not understanding shit about what he supposedly believes in. If you knew much about religion it would be obvious I'm not, which I why I started quoting parallel quotes from xtian/buddhism. if you are going to base everything on one book try not to act dumb and ask for quotes when somebody sums up a allegory used in multiple places in the bible; unless you don't wnat to have a ral discussion and just came to be called a retarded nigger.

I have been on the truth-seeking journey for over a decade now due to my personal life and I was looking for answers, so I would read a lot of different things from different subjects, hours and hours every single day and as a result I gained knowledge from a wide area of subjects, which over time influenced my worldview and I started thinking that way by myself and I was so sure, that I am right, that I knew there must have been other people who got to the same conclusion that I got before me, and from there I started searching for similar ideas to mine and found confirmation in many different texts, both ancient and modern, including Alan Watts. I feel both blessed and cursed, because I know things most people don't but at the same time I can't talk with them like I used to before, because now I am different than the rest and they don't understand me, my concepts and the ideas based on facts, truth and reality, because they lack so much knowledge and are programmed by media-consumer-political propaganda. I have tried many times to talk with people and reveal to them the truth, however it's always unsuccessful, probably, because an enlightenment is a process and an individual must himself want to see the light, it cannot be forcefully shined with full force into person's eyes, because it would cause pain to the individual and as a result the individual would try to close his eyes and only harm would be done that way.

Attached: 64TetraHedronIn3d.jpg (588x588, 88K)