Give me quality channels and videos to archive, the ones that are still up on youtube

Give me quality channels and videos to archive, the ones that are still up on youtube

I already have pic related. Who else?

Attached: archive.png (519x178, 12K)

PatriotNurse

Millennial Woes.
Doing God's work, user!

BlackPigeonSpeaks

Morgoth's Review
And fuck... They took down CounterCurrents a few days ago.

On The Offensive

TheLastWhiteMen / OologahOracle
aka VertigoPolitix previously.
He does very great quality stuff.

Poseidon

The Iconoclast

It looks like you're trying to create an eceleb thread. Would you like help going back to plebbit?

Attached: Clippy.png (340x315, 108K)

Vox Day's Darkstream

I'll look into it. You can archive it with youtube-dl yourself as well
is his older stuff also worth archiving?
Doing right now
Already done

Attached: 215421521.png (1058x862, 108K)

I'm not looking for ecelebs dumbass. I'm looking for videos that are worth archiving

Channel is 1791 does good stuff he's probably going to get banned at some point

1791L*

You say that, yet you post a picture of folders filled with ecelebs. If those ecelebs get deleted from YouTube the kikes will just replace them with new controlled opposition for you to worship.

FBIV was great, but it got taken down. I'd suggest archiving any video that was re-uploaded by others.
Asha Logos as well.

Attached: StrengthAndDuty.jpg (900x506, 102K)

Yeah i wish he wasn't taken down. I had just started getting some songs on my phone literally the day he was taken down when i finally went to his channel to get my dose of fascism it said he violated (((hate speech))) rules. Makes me sad

People Populist Press
Godwinson

Attached: kim joy instagram Pikachu themed cupcakes (2).jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

The golden one
Maybe some of the better American renaissance videos. I don't know If they're already on bitchute or not.

>Asha Logos as well.
This. Also FBIV was the channel with fascist music right?

Yes and he had a lot of it too. i am actually friends with him on steam i have tried to contact him on it but he never responds so i don't know what to make of it

Gabriel and McKibben.

Note they can also be videos worth archiving not just channels
There are no ecelebs.
Fuck thanks for reminding me of Asha Logos

Bump