Visited Ireland

>Visited Ireland
>In Dublin, go on a tour
>The tour guide is your quintessential Mick, red hair and beard, dresses like a paddy, has the accent and the mannerisms and all, typical Irish name, the works
>The whole while though he's constantly bashing the church and bigging up all sorts of SJW progressive shit like pro-refugee and abortions and gay marriage and all that, pro-EU as well and shit talks Brexit and Trump
>A couple hours into the tour, at one point he leans down to help pick up a lady's bag
>A necklace hidden under his shirt slips out, that I catch a glimpse of before he puts it back away
>Star of David

Gettin real sick of this bullshit

Attached: EE3CA152-19B6-4B8B-A395-BA033AC10920.jpg (280x200, 12K)

>literally a here you dropped this meme irl
i'm gonna need some proofs bro
remove the memeflag and post a picture with a timestamp in dublin

>Visited Ireland

Attached: 1545930998106.png (679x427, 10K)

Itsallsotiresome.exe

The cancer is vast and deep. Just remember OP--never demoralize, that is what they want.
We are more than them, we are legion, we are not going anywhere, and we are on the right side of history. The nation-wreckers will pay.

They will not have our nations.
We WILL get back what is ours.
Do not forget that.

Attached: MyNigga.jpg (454x338, 23K)

>going to dublin

ya you fucked up. dublin is like a globohomo nuke went off

It's not a memeflag, it's my real flag.

I'm not there right now I got back, but here's a pic of St. Patrick's cathedral.

Attached: 69BB1E76-62D7-4438-9536-3FD298D84A80.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

Jews are unironically based and redpilled.
Most Alpha of any ethno-nationalist group in the world.
Jewish people divide and conquer and dominate every realm they are found. If they were nothern European Scandinavian people or Germanic people, you would admire them. But because you can't achieve their level of intelligence, dominance, ingenuity, and success, you are jealous and you embrace an irrational hatred of them.

Pic related.

If all of the things that the Jewish people were allegedly accused of doing were instead done by people with muh Scandinavian / Germanic DNA, you would ADMIRE their ability to conquer and to dominate, to achieve and to innovate.
Jewish success is evidence of how based and highly evolved they truly are.
Scandinavian and Germanic people could never achieve the same level of success the Jewish people have over the past more than 5,000 years.

Don't cry because muh Vikings couldn't achieve anywhere near the level of achievement as the Jewish master race.
Don't be a jealous sissy anti-Semitic faggot.

Attached: western-settlement-greenland-skralingiar-norwegian-saami-lapps-sea-permia-bjarmland-1190465.png (500x482, 57K)

>memeflag shitskin
Thanks for bumping the thread, trashboy.

When I went around the countryside it was nice, but still kind of progressive. At least not a lot of coloreds like Dublin though.

He said he visited, not he's there, illiterate Polandbro

>i base my replies on the flag of the post rather than the content of the post
>i'm a newfag who has no idea what is and isn't a meme flag
>i'll just fart out "shitskin" as my kneejerk reply
kys Irish trash

Attached: 1543636431022.png (198x198, 75K)

Listen to this shill.
I'm sorry not sorry you're a cultureless mixed race mutt, faggot.

Attached: a2.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Lol you literally don't know what you're doing right now

Bullshit

Attached: 1558585866106.jpg (720x721, 145K)

Dublin is a degenerate hell-hole. Tourists should stay in country towns or B&Bs for an authentic experience :)

>cultureless
Over 5,000 years of documented history as a people with countless achievements and contributions to humankind in every field of human a achievement. Jewish people have accomplished countless feats of human success in the fields of science, medicine, business, academia, finance, education, human rights, technology, governance, civil rights, and leadership.
Stop being jealous of successful high IQ individuals.

The most unapologetically anti-Semitic person I ever knew was a cat from Galway. He was an executive with American Express who got sick of the rat race and bought a small business in a resort town. He was just one of the dudes we hung out with. So this other guy on the perifery was a waking representation of some of the worst stereotypes you can imagine of Jews. I mean I had to remind myself I knew plenty of other Jews who were cool, normal people. Anyway, Johnny O was just relentless on this guy. "Fuckoff ya fookin like!" I'd never heard anything like it. But Jewish dude still wanted to hang out with him. End of story.

Not lying, I was so... whatever the opposite of shocked is, that I thought for a second it must have been staged or a joke or something.

The countryside was very lovely and the people seemed nice but even out there, I was still getting a bit of a progressive vibe. Do people really hate the church so much everywhere? I thought Irish were all lovely happy church goers, but it seemed like the pendulum effect where they spent so long under the church that they've swung radically far the other direction and hate it now.

>Pic from the countryside

Attached: 4F40BBA5-AD59-4DD6-9EB4-A977259764B8.jpg (2048x1536, 1.28M)

>If all of the things that the Jewish people were allegedly accused of doing were instead done by people with muh Scandinavian / Germanic DNA, you would ADMIRE their ability to conquer and to dominate

I can kind of concede your point (“might makes right/all is fair in love and war”) but that doesn’t mean Jews are “based”. Whites could have wiped out the Jews for centuries and we didn’t, not because we’re inferior or weak, but because we have standards. Jews greatest strengths (their ruthlessness and cunning) are also their greatest weakness. It prevents them from creating beautiful art or music. It makes them selfish and neurotic. It produces ugly and eventually poverty stricken civilisations that are unsustainable. When Jews get into power they can only destroy. There’s an expression “in times of lawlessness only the most unscrupulous rise to the top”. What we’ve just described are qualities of parasitism, not the qualities of great civilisations. Sure, they might conquer all the nations, but what will the end result look like?

Not talking about joos.
Talking about YOU, rootless trash.

Ah, Giants Causeway. Took my now-wife there once.

Attached: 1559344715460.jpg (396x385, 78K)

You know you're replying to copypasta, right?

Attached: 37A488B9-627B-49C7-B026-2F8AB25EDCB5.jpg (640x1136, 248K)

>ireland

Attached: th (1).jpg (225x169, 7K)

Doesn't matter. Its good for him to work out his ideas in writing.
Thats the underrated benefit everytime an user responds logically to some shill bullshit around here.

Oh, okay

Attached: 42860F9E-7F8A-4730-A1B3-B4C4625DD8FF.jpg (202x167, 24K)

Attached: DED5A509-CA33-4B89-BCBC-8A4CEEBC3D1E.jpg (640x1136, 271K)

Oh it's always them.

Attached: Every Time.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

literally you: projecting

Attached: 45777535-015C-4BC5-BAF4-0693C6B038F2.jpg (640x1136, 277K)

Thanks for bumping again trashboy

>trashboy
where is this coming from? who the fuck even says this?

Attached: 1547132797666.jpg (200x342, 11K)

Attached: 33866E02-271E-4159-BAED-9E39ACCF874E.jpg (640x1136, 281K)

I say it, trashboy. Cope or get out.

Attached: 1541658511177.jpg (396x400, 29K)

For reasons. Will you cope or were you leaving?

MORE

you don't want your thread bumped? Well okay I'll go.

Attached: 1558484576069.png (374x347, 187K)

Its not my thread trashboy

They're not alphas. They're successful, high IQ, wealthy, and have large families, but they are not alphas. Jews are, with very few exceptions, beta, overweight, repulsive men. And that's why they hate white men.

but you said
>Thanks for bumping
so you clearly care enough to thank me, yet want me to stop
very illogical

Attached: 1558305281317.jpg (360x394, 135K)