You can't debate this

Just admit you're racist hypocrites already.

Attached: 1561491053567.jpg (616x969, 192K)

Proof?

Racism is a valuable skill I use to protect my family.

IF AMERICA IS WHITE, THEN MEXICO, BRAZIL, CANADA AND WHATEVER ELSE EXISTS IN THE NEW WORLD IS WHITE TOO

AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY EUROPEANS, SO WERE THE OTHER COUNTRIES

IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE EITHER A JEW OR A BRAINWASHED NPC

I'm not a Trump supporter

he didn't abuse the system at all
you can declare losses. it is not even approaching the term "loop-hole" which is bullshit to begin with, let alone approaching the term "abuse"
and what does legal abuse of the law really even mean
the last thing to hold against zognald is his history of paying personal income tax. he has paid a mindblowing amount of taxes just on payroll and property tax alone. more than you'll make in a hundred lifetimes, probably

I'm racist and an antisemite but I am no hypocrite. Trump is a new york liberal who's a kike puppet

This destroys liberals, lol nice 1 post OP fag

>trumpfag
>family

the discord trannies you masturbate with arent your "family", ahahahahahahaa

Cope.

Gas yourself

Tax avoidance utilizing law firms and accountants is not cheating or stealing from others.

And actually, let's talk about all the ultra rich Jews who take advantage of tax avoidance law. Would you like to discuss that? There are just so many Jews who do that, I don't know where to start!

Also, have you ever seen the television show, "American Greed"? Why are so many criminals on that show of Jewish descent? It's a mystery!

He didn’t abuse the system

>Trump used legal methods to avoid paying his money
>Jews use moneylending to gouge desperate people for centuries
definitely comparable

HAHAHHAHHEHHHEHHEWE BECAYUSE POLITICS YOU CANT POSSIBLE BY A GREAT PORVIDER FOR UR CHILDREN HEUYRAHOWIQUNFAODN

This is how you come off, and if you come to my neighborhood you'll be leaving wearing feathers you city-fied faggot.

Attached: 1561184851077.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Fuck off, you nigger kike faggot.

Trog detected.

SAGE

But I hate both trump and jews, they're two sides of the same coin.

Attached: 2ad5a6bc5c59cee8c39985fe75ad4ba5c67b9c2c537ec86a0d7e2bf14af088ce084b5c5071f1bf6eb699639e6fe4bc45.jpg (780x598, 158K)

But they did it legally.

Show me the laws. In any case you started this thread as a moral slight against Trump, so legality is already out of the window.

Shut up memeflag, here in Brazil there are way more blacks, and also way more racemixing, this is what make us so fucked. People here are united with niggers, many have niggers in their families.

gay pope. figures.

YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED NPC PARROTING WHAT MAINSTREAM MEDIA TELLS YOU

Loopholes are exactly that, loopholes. It's scummy as shit but it's not illegal.

>hypocrites

no, just stupid

Attached: 1233123.jpg (1000x1000, 254K)

Hey, this is a bad thing we should stop.
>YEAH WELL THAT GUY DID IT TO!!!!1!!!
Yeah, because the way the tax code works it is impossible to get enough money to run for office without using these methods, we should stop it.
>YOUR RACIST!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!

I would say for you to admit that you have absolutely no morals, and only seek power though any means possible, but that already happened.

Attached: book.jpg (243x207, 13K)

I wouldn't hate kikes if they weren't so damaging and subversive to my culture, country, history, personal identity and every other aspect of my life. I don't mind nips or poos despite their relative success compared to white people in the US, even though I make fun of them on a deepwater pastry decoration imageboard. Dilate, nigger.

Attached: 1529880803532.jpg (750x749, 72K)

Except both of those are objectively true, and thus there is nothing to debate. You've stated two facts that I believe simultaneously, and presented them as though they are somehow contradictory. There is nothing hypocritical about me believing that a member of my race is entitled to avoid Jewish taxes, and there is nothing incorrect about accurately describing Jews.

>B-B-B-B-
Nope. Zero inconsistency. I am a racist though--that's just called being right.

Nope. That's what's called "accuracy," and also a harsh lipbusting for you.

So, the thread is now over, and the only thing left to discuss is how bad your humiliation has been.

Nope. Though, by posting le mutti maymay, you forfeit the argument automatically.

Thank you for simplifying the discussion for the actual adults. Posting it with a cringe memeflag was a bit redundant though.

Shouldn't have mated with the wildlife
America and Canada managed not to

KIKE INVENTED LIES, HAPPENED IN A SCALE WAY LOWER THAN WHAT THE JEWS DISPLAY THROUGH THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.

For the longest time jews were the only group that could practice usury allowing them to accumulate wealth doing nothing but manipulating currency
Jews reach their position through neopotism
The "high iq explains overepresentation" is bullshit there are more genius level inyellect whites in the US alone than there are jews in the entire world

>ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED FLAG

we don't support trump anyway