JK Rowling in hot water

she followed a TERF on twitter and the trannydudes are getting upset

twitter.com/transadvocate/status/1142888510535475200/

>Berns has a YouTube channel in which she often discusses transgender women, and once interviewed famed transphobe Posie Parker about "the transing of children".

>“Everyone knows trans women are men,” she announced in a 2018 video titled, ‘RE: What is a TERF?’

>Berns also called for people to stop using the term TERF (trans exclusionary radical feminist) as that is an attack on free speech.

indy100.com/article/jk-rowling-twitter-transphobe-magdalen-berns-terf-lgbt-8974041

Attached: A25DF630-E77B-44A1-8359-BC0CED3909F9.png (680x602, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pls gibs TERF gf. I want to argue and then have angry sex till the wee hours of morn.

Magdalen is one of the few liberal dykes whose opinions I respect.

Let the left eat itself.
Attack the TERF apologist.

Attached: 4db.jpg (640x723, 98K)

Jow Forums welcomes TERFs and acknowledges that allowing women to vote was a mistake.

Unironically why don't we invite them into the fold?

Democracy is a mistake. Those who shill for it by pretending it would all be fine as long as women had no right to vote are retarded.

What kind of world do these people actually want?

It takes time to get out of the indoctrination they have

fuck off TIDF

Fuck you, I didn't ask for these feels

a world that caters to their gross fetishes, shaming anyone that doesn’t want to have sex with them while clapping and calling them brave the entire time

I don't understand why people are upset and the point being made with this and I don't care to.

No need. They’ve already realized there’s literally no one else to join forces with against trannies. I’ve actually seen trannies outright threaten to rape them and set them on fire and shit, and the left is totally cool with it it’s fascinating.

How much longer we'll let the trannys bully and terrorize society? By now even hardcore leftist should notice that trannys are just mentally ill and should be separated from the rest of us.

Attached: 1520126648637.jpg (367x388, 16K)

TERFs are not your friends. They hate MtF trannies because they're men, not because they're trannies. They would gladly put us all in concentration camps for the unpardonable sin of being male.

Being trans is saying that your soul and body are separate and you must use your ego to correct a "mistake", there was no mistake, it's just your fucking ego. It's just more gnostic bullshit.

Attached: 1535502680733.jpg (750x847, 111K)

>They hate MtF trannies because they're men, not because they're trannies.
That’s a fair enough reason for them to hate trannies though. They’ve properly identified them as defective and/or predatory men and don’t want them forcing their dicks into female spaces like bathrooms and locker rooms. TERFS are also just as aware of the pedo agenda and consider it a real issue as opposed to most women who would write it off as an overreaction.

Next: How drinking children blood helps you cope with being trans

Attached: 1559489468049.jpg (631x572, 92K)

Fuck TERFs. They're just (((useful idiots))) who are being thrown under the bus now that they're not useful anymore.

This incel has no idea how to spot yandere.

Attached: ce8.jpg (680x383, 44K)

>That’s a fair enough reason for them to hate trannies though.
It might be if that hate carried over to FtM trannies, but it doesn't. TERFs are female supremacists, pure and simple.

>tfw the next war will be TERFs v trannies and we're not allowed to join and just have to watch red-haired hamplanets and skinny-fat dudes in dresses try to gas each other with household cleaning chemicals

Attached: 1556954308954.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

She looks like some myspace emo girl who just discovered Kingdom Hearts

Can someone explain the acronym TERF. Im English and old so I can't keep up with this week's made up bullshit label
Thanks

Trans exclusive radical feminist

Thanks. I'm none the wiser but thanks. So are they men who think they're gay women?

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/

just put oil on that fire or fuck off with that crap

It's ok, Dumbledore was actually transgender the entire time, we just didn't know

Based JK taking out the tranny trash

Attached: rowling.jpg (353x553, 25K)

Feminists who dont accept tranny men because theyre still men and they want to keep the special status of victim wahmen away from mental men

FtM are alright from my experience
in the military they were an oddity but they eventually fit in better than the cis females because they would actually do the work and go along with workplace banter
cis females tend to get pregnant and try to milk the system

sheeeit

Or like a jewish version of Zyzz.

There are more male to female trannies though and they’re typically the louder, creepier, more aggressive ones.

A world where whites are publically humiliated and killed