In all seriousness are Eastern European woman actually more attractive than American woman?

In all seriousness are Eastern European woman actually more attractive than American woman?

Attached: 1539051392348s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>european
that's an asian

she looks like that lady from those scary books with the creepy black and white illustrations i read as a kid

i hope it will come to me

i know you think this belongs on Jow Forums because it's a race thing, but it doesn't

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Attached: .jpg (1252x1195, 166K)

She’s Turkish.

you're the best
that was the book

obviously yes, why would you even ask such a question, the only thing american womans have to offer against them is more money to fake their beauty

which is not european and on the asian continent dumbass

>she

In all seriousness are Japanese cars actually more attractive than American cars?

Attached: honda.jpg (3000x1500, 2.12M)

nice thumbnail, retard.

it might not be this particular image
but she did conjure this, and it's her shitty bangs and forehead
i believe both are biological females. i'd bet anything

Attached: scary-stories-to-tell-in-the-dark-the-dream.jpg (1292x749, 266K)

In all seriousness are Italian Pizzas actually more attractive than American Pizzas?

Attached: pizza.jpg (474x296, 46K)

the fuck is even on that thing? i almost wanna guess fish

American women are attractive?

Attached: Mutt Women 10 10.jpg (500x375, 35K)

literally looks nothing like that

American women are fat.
Really fat.
We have American tourists in Berlin at the moment and they are all fat. Loud and fat.
Even the young ones are fat and loud.

eastern european women are the biggest golddiggers on this planet

Aubergine

have you ever seen an eggplant, artichoke or sun dried tomato?

babaganoujjjj

>are Eastern European woman actually more attractive than American woman?
no.

such a shit quality slide thread
sage

No, what's that? Is it kosher?

you're retarded. all women are gold diggers in the same way all men like beautiful women. Eastern European women are just more desperate since there isn't much $ to go around over there.

Most Western women look like Schwarzenegger in a wig, probably Germanic genes and too much testosterone which produces bossy and power-hungry men and masculine women.

Yes.

Based kraut. Any women is better than Americans.

Attached: 1560365348949.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)

No, most of those women look like soulless mannequins with those sharp and plastic facial traits and empty bimbo eyes. R1b haplo looks terrible on women.

yeah i know. it wasn't the one. there is one with bangs like she has in her haircut that gives you visions of nightmares
which is all i ever meant
it's a very bad hairstyle and i'm not even a fag, and haven't ran a batch for like three days. so for me in this state to be turned-off by a womans hair? you know it's bad.
one of those illustrations looks almost as much like a zombie as OP pic does

she looks like shit with that mongoloid mixture, punchable face.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

No. They are just more slender and have less expectations in terms of physically attractiveness on the males side, same as Asians. Suddenly men will claim them to have abilities they in reality don't possess and defend them to the blood despite them being not even that great or actually even quite bad. It's mostly with Asians but it's true for Eastern Europeans as well.
Niggers not included cause I only talk about humans here.

Just date + marry a woman with a solid IQ and solid looks from a country where that is common so you don't average out badly. She also should be a good caretaker. If all that is sufficient you did more than roughly 60% of all dad's already.

T. Half-Slav

>R1b haplo looks terrible on women.
so does R1A R2 and C3, you retarded hapa.

Attached: 1561466329061.png (1083x1111, 425K)

>They are just more slender
fake, they are fatty

slavic women don't do it for me

their facial features are too delicate. plus there definitely is a Mongolic/Uralic influence the further east you go which definitely clashes with their Caucasoid base.

most attractive phenotype in women is the cro magnid Atlantic phenotype most common among Dutch and northern French women

t. Czech/Slovenian slav muttoid from Pennsylvania

German and American women are fatter than for example Romanian girls. Stop lying memeflag

good choice my fren.
if you breed with asian european women (slavs) your kids will be retarded.

It's funny we look and are whiter even with that admixture.

>Romanian girls
you mean turkish gypsy roach girls? hahaha

they are fatter because some of them eat too much, but if they eat like the eastern euro trash women eat, they will appear less fat with longer face and less pronounced shitty asian cheekbones, know your place, subhuman.

i don't even know what country 7 and 0 are but i must colonize

>Even the young ones are fat and loud.
kek

Attached: 1553213545490.jpg (326x326, 30K)

>are whiter even with that admixture.
no you aren't
you are yellowish white, like the hohols.

Irish people are the whitest, you are basically depigmented turks.

is a definable group of people more attractive than an indefinable group of people?
yes most of the time, except when the muttgenes generates some rare exception and produces a euro-looking mutt

There are many attractive Eastern women. OP's included. Don't believe the gays in this thread.

>Eastern women. OP's included. Don't believe the gays in this thread.
didn't you read the thread, she's turkish.
Sl*vic women look uglier.

She is Russian, you stupid mutt.

www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/amp/

Anecdotes my ass you gay memeflag bish. German women are fat af. My mom is from Belarus and they are more slender. They usually are aware that they can scam a man though so most foreigners will be crushed.

not only more attractive but smarter and usually classier
american women are shit

Lol is this even a question? You obviously never have been in East Europe. Compared to mutts they all are 9/10.

Didn't say they are ugly but overrated since they make less attractive men feel good just like Asian women do. That why they love them.