Jow Forums confession thread

I don’t actually hate anybody. I just want blacks to get their shit together, Hispanics to stay home and fix their own countries and normal Jews to implore their elite.

Attached: D1C6851C-A0CC-4497-B131-EABC476192B7.jpg (750x747, 167K)

I hate everyone

Jow Forums is a board of peace. The only people we truly hate are internationalists and traitors. Anything else is just banter or satire.

I have no racial bigotry, however I think every race should have it's own ethnostate without the influence of other races. Except jews. Kill every one of those rat bastards.

I don't hate anyone either. Just like shitposting here.

I’m 1/4th Jewish

KYS FBI faggot. All niggers, mudslimes, kikes, spics, and anglos will fucking hang

Attached: Oy+vey+you+support+free+speech+you+must+want+the+_5c8ca8f41286c0a4c1542b0e726fe80c.jpg (243x269, 23K)

I only post here because I'm bored, so I come with the only purpose of antagonizing other posters.

I'm 1/8. Its practically nothing.

I just want to cleanse the earth with nuclear fire, a hard reset of sorts, is that really such a bad thing?

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 7K)

I have yellow fever

Attached: 2B260D97-A19C-4B86-B9CF-D2FEBD718202.jpg (606x910, 432K)

Nice trips. I only hate jews. I can't hate anyone else but everything about them bring me disgust and hatred

I wish i could be a normie.

Plugg me back into the matrix; I don't want to know the truth.

I'm a natsoc but larp as conservative off of Jow Forums

Same, nigger.

Attached: tintin_france.jpg (480x640, 57K)

Shit... Are you sure you're not me?

didnt you mean "I just want blacks to get TO their shitHOLE together" there? I think you may misstype there?

I genuinely hate zionists.
They're evil people and the fact that they're trying to develop a public image now perturbs me to no end.
I'm hapa though, so I mostly go to asia a lot and hang out with europhiles when I'm at home.
There's being cultured and then there's multi-culti, I think I can have a kotatsu for fun watch-hentai-with-asian-gf time and a "real table" for my white friends.
Also I genuinely just want decency and goodwill to all mankind. It's my mantra when travelling and got me so much free shit.

I am matrilineally Jewish and I am doing everything I can to bring awareness to and end the global Jewish conspiracy. I am less than one per-cent though so I consider myself white.

Pls no gasserino.

Look at that nice thick bitch

>Also I genuinely just want decency and goodwill to all mankind
cancer

pic related; wish I could exorcise this degenerate predilection, but I've had it forever

Attached: f4EsiszKCCjsAtkGM4S7CJCL2Dxg-dfJKepo6J_1rfg.png (657x700, 507K)

How do you think most of us started off? You can only see so much evidence before you begin to hate though. Why else would Google be censoring truth?

I think everyone just wants to be left the fuck alone so we can go about our jobs/lives with real communities again.

This is the correct frame of mind.

Which presupposed a hatred for jews, the one's keeping us from this.

This, but our people need us to fight.

Blacks are not able to get their shit together, so they will follow us wherever we go, until we expel them and build a very high wall.

I'm Agnostic. However, lately, I have to side with very religious people politically for greater clout against regressive liberals and Muslims.

Otherwise, I'm pretty centrist. I don't think any ideology, party or group should stay in power too long.

Also, I'm Brazilian.

I want them to go live in their home lands. Except the Jews 99% of them are peices of shit that want us dead.

I actually do hate niggers

I consider every goverment in the world to be a force of evil, i hate everyone who who tries to tie us down. I dont hate any group whats so ever, groups are for sheep, i hate or love a individual. Talking groups sounds retarded to me.
And fuck anyone belonging to the new green religion of fucking the world beccuse of whales or aome dumb shit. Fucl you,leave me alone

I love basketball and have nothing bad to say about nogs. I just wish things were different when it comes to nogs, women, and the Jews. Objectively, no amount of social conditioning or propaganda will change our genetics and the laws of economics. Simply put, nigs gon’ nig, bitches bitch, and Jews jew.

I am redpilled MGTOW but LARP as a Christian constitutional conservative irl.

I converted from nondenominational Christian into Catholicism. I do not actually believe. If anything, id consider myself more of a Taoist than anything, but without the fedora-tipping.

It’s all so tiresome. I have lived a lie my entire life.

Checked! Same here fren

Attached: CABF3773-2969-4CDC-8DD7-A3DA6DD37173.jpg (400x388, 65K)

Pussy

We must secure Hitler

My wife is Jewish. Yes, big milkers.

post or I gas your wife

S-source?

For about 4 years I'm suffering from an uncurable desease that makes my life hell and basically destroyed all my chances at a normal life. From a relatively good looking, fit, educated, young, promising dude with no bad habits I turned into a rapidly ageing neet and now I only sit at home and visit doctors. Life has never been worse and the only thing that keeps me from suicide is a thought that death is not the end and I will simply get reborn and go the same path, maybe without the sickness, yet even if I never got that desease life would still suck, and there is a significant possiblity that it can suck even more if I turn up as an indian streetshitter. Thats why I want to at least make a contribution to changing the world before I die, so that the future generations wouldn't have to suffer and would live in a better place. That means that India must be nuked, niggers should get genocided, and European men should reclaim this world from feminists, jews, boomers and all sorts of retards by installing a fascist regime that promotes right wing traditional values and ensures that only good genetics get passed on. If that ever happens, I will gladly suicide, knowing that the future is full of beautiful and happy people who live fulfilling and moral lives.

the end

Attached: 15665443247963.jpg (860x760, 80K)

>trips checked
I agree wholeheartedly and without reservation. The only people I hate are the LGBTQIA2+, and even then it’s more driven by visceral disgust and a desire to keep them away from children than anything. I hate Islamists because they’re actively working to undermine our civilization, but I respect them as a worthy opponent.

>I don’t actually hate anybody.

You will....

i want a strasser gf

I’m sexually attracted to black women, I mean I like their negroid features

I know it doesn’t sound genuine, but I’m sorry for your loss user.

Two weeks ago I (accidentally) made out with a 17 year old.

In my defense I did NOT know she was underage and was in my college town for orientation, and she had a fake so she was in said club with an over-band.

I found out after we had already gotten really handsy and made out and I asked her my go to "so what sorority are you in" and she told me she was 17 and here for orientation.

Also, how the FUCK can you be 17 and starting college orientation? I thought everyone turned 18 senior year???

Attached: scaredpepe.png (550x550, 150K)

Beautiful post, thank you for your service

Attached: e1cef064fc8cf2e170f4ea25e1372bd4037e472668678625a668ffcc6d602d09.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I wholeheartedly believe Jewish women are the greatest thing ever.

Attached: 1548390078261.gif (320x180, 1.13M)

>Two weeks ago I (accidentally) made out with a 17 year old.
Based. Calm down you're not a pedo.

I love exchanging dickpics With some Jow Forumss and compare. Most of them are jealous of my big uncut dick and they mostly get submissive then and want me to give them Orders..

But Not With Chinese and Blacks. Arabs are okay

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-003751.png (1080x1920, 1.59M)

I agree. I don't hate niggers or spics, I just find them disgusting, the same way I would find a dirty, smelly, jobless, barely english-speaking white person disgusting. It's not my fault they are disgusting.

I don't want them in my country(Poland), let them stay in their own shithole countries and I will be happy. I don't want to make anyone suffer, just have them fuck off.

I’m a USAF personal so I’m technically a fed.

Attached: 0AF80098-B4CC-449F-8027-539B7B80D7E8.jpg (750x571, 279K)

That's cute if you dont know the history to why south and central America is so fucked up to begin with.

I'm very open about who I am. So I've encountered jews that have heard my reason for hating them and they've told me "those aren't real jews, I hate them too because they give people like you legitimate reason for your views"
I feel bad for orthodox Jews that see what's going on. It's a shame that their brothers are going to cause annada shoah

Sauce?

Attached: C37EAAF3-B756-4C88-9E45-A45D7B82BB74.jpg (750x902, 199K)

I don't want to hate people but seeing the same degenerate shit every single time I go outside makes it so hard. I just want to live in a world of love, bros.

Attached: 1535773688980.png (608x715, 698K)

Yeah but it's technically statutory sexual assault.
She was into it though. Will definitely hit her up in a few months cause she was cute. pic rel on the right

Attached: 28593.jpg (1080x856, 71K)

I'm not gay enough to be direct sub to a guy, but i'd enjoy being sub to a woman who makes me please her man as part of my chores
>tfw same fantasy as Venus in Furs by the original masochist

Attached: 1507467037795.jpg (1200x1146, 322K)

You're alright dude c'mon. It's not like it was a fucking 15 year old which would've been obvious. Honest mistake. Move on

>I just want
That's where people fuck up, fantasizing.

I had yellow fever.

I hate everyone but I don't actually want anyone to suffer, I wish more people were ok with living in comfortable, mutual, non violent hatred.

Zogbot you mean.

Idk, tell me a conspiracy theory about how someone did something negative to someone else 200 years ago and that's why they're poor and surrounded by crime.

>I just want blacks to get their shit together
I think you missed the part where it's genetic.

16’s legal age in most states, you’re fine user.

I don't mind chinks and unironically think we'd be better off under chinese rule.
>inb4 t.chink.

i really just want the world to end

I want the jews to win, my dream job is adl shill

i love dick but i also want a trad wife and kids. I hate myself for who i am.

Wanna write more about it? I can take you in my Arms :)

One day, user. One day.

Try stem cells for whatever you got if you can afford them. Stemedica is a company that offers the treatment in mexico and kazikstan.

I’m not stationed in the Middle East retard.

Get a load of this fag

Godspeed user. I salute you sir.

depends how big is your dick

Not racist just don't like them, simple as.

I write dragon erotica in my spare time.

I want to one day kill a Turk. It has been my dream since I was a teen. I really want to see the life fade away from Turk while he struggles Turkish words. Just like the old times.

I'm also not racists, I humble believe that and we are humans. We should judge each other from their character and not skin.

Except the Turks, I cant consider them anything more than animals. Call me closed minded whatever, I unironically despise them.

Attached: XA.png (614x869, 189K)

America is their country though.

I'm actually a French Canadian but everyone just assumes I'm a bong so I play along

Everything I have ever posted here is satire and part of a online role playing persona. Litteraly just a larp guys. Anything ever posted here has always been in a joking matter and always never serious. Lol da jews hehe

I want to do nice things. I think i know why, though im not sure.

I'm scared for my little sister. She's taken an interest in social justice, gay relationships, and the like. She watches shows like Yuri on Ice, reading books like Dear Evan Hansen, watches channels like Buzzfeed and Dan & Phil, she's even started scolding the rest of the family when we do or joke about something "non-consensually." I know she's young and impressionable at her age, and as we are a conservative Christian family so this is probably part of her rebellious age, she becomes a teenager in a couple of months, and I'm worried that this interest will stick. I couldn't care less about her political stance, I just want her to make good choices in life. I want to ensure that she'll be safe, but time us running out and I don't want her to come to this godforsaken website to realize the truth about those things.

Attached: siblings-blog.jpg (400x400, 11K)

You degenerate. Do you have a pastebin?

Checked

I've realised 90% of Jow Forums is very clever psyops by the Jews, but I can't do anything about it. Race war now? Psyop. Antinig and antifag? Psyops. White pride? Psyop. Kalergi plan? Psyop. Christian threads? Psyop. It's all so painfully obvious but of course they're smart enough to pull the wool over Jow Forums's eyes and call it a redpill.
I can't even be mad at Jews because I've worked with them before and they're completely decent people; it's literally just power Jews.
Hell, maybe they deserve to destroy us all if this degree of retardation is the only other option.

>the next Hitler is some crippled slavic neet
based

Attached: 1525593402422.jpg (960x960, 91K)

>maybe they deserve to destroy us all
Defeatism is a psyop

it's true dude, Jow Forums has always been about bants, satire, and generally not taking this clown world seriously. mossad shit like (((tarrant))) falls into that latter category: internationalist traitor jews that want to paint us as anything beyond pranksters with a mild counterculture political leaning.

My only hope is to create the former master race again, though none of them would cooperate if I tried.
What's the use? I'm just one guy. Maybe I can into mars and live out the rest of my life as a lonely hermit colonist shitpotato farmer.

o7

This meme could have used an automatic transmission pic, but didn't. Have a (you) sir

BASED CYPRIOT ADERFE. GAMIETAI I POUTANA I TOURKIA. ΘΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΠΑΛΟΥΚΩΣΟΥΜΕ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΜΜΟΧΩΣΤΟ ΜΑΖΙ.

It's your duty to help and protect her, user. It's a fine balance, too little or too much and you lose her. I kind of feel I failed mine since I realized this way too late and it's not a good feeling.

Thank you for reminding me to add /^Canada$/ to my filter list

Trips of truth.

After coming to Jow Forums, I support Israel more, whereas I felt indifferent before, because I'm sick of all the schizo, leftist, stormfag, and Muslim shills, all of whom hate Israel.

I genuinely think the majority of right wingers are braindead retards, and I hate Christianity with a hellish passion.

I'm here because I hate niggers and want jews to fuck off. I want to live in a white nation.
But for nu-Jow Forums being "redpilled" means being a conspiracy theorist christian, first and foremost.