Why are most men Simps

Attached: BC8FF6D0-1418-41F6-8C29-C5C8A22C8269.jpg (678x381, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32epQgWiGJo
youtu.be/lq?UjFMz4_Y
youtube/lqUjFMz4_Y
youtu.be/lqUjFMz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Very insightful

Most men aren't chads

>Simps
what's that?

Underated thread

Because women realize on an instinctual level how important it is to maintain among men the perception that they're le cute and innocent

Simpleton

it was a typo.
he meant shrimps, referring to their tiny dicks

>Simpleton
What's that?

A normie who thinks women are awesome

Manifestation of males inherent outgroup preference
Basically originally hood speak for white knight.

pussy-whipped

because most men are betas.

>Why are most men Simps
Two reasons:
1. Excessive thirst.
2. Because their fathers bought into the equality and respect bullshit. This generation of men has had to learn through painful trial and error, that misogyny is the correct view. Even thirstyfags have had to learn that misogyny gets you laid. Young officefags entering the white-collar workforce are learning the hard way about the uselessness and danger of women in the workplace. I personally wasn't raised by a father I could honestly describe as a real man. This is no doubt true for many my age and younger.

t. early millenial aka old fart

Because social conditioning and adoctrination by education system

oh ok I agree

Attached: kept his beer.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

I guess the reason is simple: evolution and socialization. Most humans havent developed beyond their animalistic nature, hence the want as much sex/enough sex to satisfy their needs and by that be percieved as successfull by their social group.

> Why are most men Simps
Because the government allows women to raise niglets on welfare.

Sucker who idolizes mediocre pussy.

It’s a curse from God.

This. Weak father figures + Pimpin' ain't easy

youtube.com/watch?v=32epQgWiGJo

Attached: pimp-c-pimpin-aint-dead.jpg (420x420, 221K)

I'll point out that about 1 in 4 men is going to die without kids. A genetic dead end.
The numbers for women are closer to 1 in 10, and that's through personal choice, and rank stupidity.
The willingness of women to share men (sequentially or concurrently) means that there is an enormous oversupply of dick and very strong competition for pussy.
Thus. Simps.

I’m a genetic dead end and I’m loving it.

That's fine. You don't matter.

Why not?

you're the same brazilero that doesn't care about women?

Yep

Simp is the word black people use in place of White Knight. The complete polar opposite of a pimp. A simp puts pussy on a pedestal and will accept a hoe being a hoe because he is a fucking sucker for love-ass bitch boy.

I’m on my phone cause I was banned on my computer yesterday for strudel posting. That’s why my ID keeps changing

You have no future or stake in the future.

This was a very cordial conversation ... don’t I matter just cause I don’t wish to have kids?

Sympathy pimp

A guy who gets girls by manipulating their emotions. Think of the guy who writes paragraphs as text messages

I just don’t get it. In what way I don’t matter exactly? You’re saying u have to be a parent to matter?

youtu.be/lq?UjFMz4_Y

its a reproductive strategy for males with bad genes.

youtube/lqUjFMz4_Y

youtu.be/lqUjFMz 4_Y

Just say the name of the video and I’ll go look it up

Attached: fuckin faggots.gif (318x200, 491K)

>In what way I don’t matter exactly?
Because you are not going to reproduce, you are going to play no part in the future of the human race. You matter to yourself alone. To the rest of the human race, not so much. You might as well not exist.

we can't, a simp is a pussy with lips that look like homer simpson, ie, big fat lips without hair.

Biology, nigga.

But I still matter as an individual, right?

It’s spelled NIGGER, nigger

shut up, you filthy monkey.

Attached: 06B381B8-63FA-4CDF-8CAB-A9B972953192.jpg (777x437, 60K)

>society fosters certain expectation seemingly through feminist shit that non feminist women don't speak up against
>standard consensus created
>hurr why are men doing what is expected of them?
You niggers don't pay attention and then you want to denigrate innocent jackasses who just don't know any better. This is the number one fucking reason why I have always disagreed with typical "jock" guys. You fucking faggots always ALWAYS enable the cunt behavior by shifting the responsibility on guys you perceive as weaker than you. You're no better than the feminist apologist "men" trying to blend in for a pity fuck. The only difference is you faggots are just on the other extreme end of the spectrum, throwing your entire gender under the bus to prove to Stacey she should fuck you.
Enjoy as this realization hits you and shows to you what you really are, at least for those of you with enough braincells to grasp it anyways.

It's a sexual strategy used by men incapable of attracting a mate via a display of dominance. The problem is women are instinctively turned off by such displays of servitude, as only weak men must rely on it.

The purpose of this thread is to make young men realize what they’re doing and change their ways.

Then you didn't format your OP well enough because your OP is you just asking a question. A question that I answered the reason why. If you don't look at the why and how, you can't fix the what because you don't know how you even got to the what in the first place.

As a simp I apreciate being at last called a man instead of a boy.

Attached: 4705637500000578-0-image-a-15_1512512497903.jpg (634x331, 90K)

U mean a tool instead of a person?