Khameini > Trump

>thinner, normal skin tone, groomed facial hair, well mannered, better fashion sense, actually fought in a war, written and translated books, writes poetry, speaks more than one language, 10 years older than Trump and not senile and demented..

Attached: ayatollah-ali-khamenei-iran.jpg.cf.jpg (450x333, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oi Vey!

You must attack Iran to make Trump win again!

Damn, I love this guy. There's a whole army at his doorstep and he just doesn't give a fuck.

>He was the target of an attempted assassination in June 1981 that paralysed his right arm.[
>Khamenei has a decent life "without it being luxurious".[57] Robert Tait of The Telegraph notes that Khamenei is "renowned for a spartan lifestyle."
>In his presidential inaugural address Khamenei vowed to eliminate "deviation, liberalism, and American-influenced leftists".

Based

Based

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

imagine supporting muslims

i fucking hate this board

FUCK OFF JEW, AMERICANS ARE WHITE

IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE EITHER A KIKE OR A BRAINWASHED NPC

MY LITTLE PONY IS FOR FAGGOTS

>Ali Khamenei has been supportive of scientific progress in Iran. He was among the first Islamic clerics to allow stem cell research and therapeutic cloning.[

>He further argues that women in the West have lost their honor by pointing out perceived high rate of sexual violence in the West as well as the widespread exploitation of female sexual appeal for commercial purposes: "In effect, they have been treating women like a commodity, like another of their products. If you were to look at the magazines, which are published in the West, you would see that they advertise a commodity for sale next to the naked picture of a woman. Can you imagine a bigger insult to women? They [the West] must be answerable [not Islam]."[196][197]
>Ali Khamenei believes in gender segregation.[198] Khamenei also believes that gender equality is a Zionist plot with the purpose to "corrupt the role of women in society".[199]

>actually fought in a war
Did he actually fight, fight or did he just send some 12 year-old to go clear the minefields with his feet while he stood back and watched?

>Khamenei has studied various world's credible novels. He was "fascinated by Jean-Paul Sartre and Bertrand Russell" in his youth.[261] He praised the works of Mikhail Sholokhov, Alexei Tolstoy,[262] Honoré de Balzac, and Michel Zévaco. However, Victor Hugo's works are the best in his view:[263]
>In my opinion, Victor Hugo's Les Misérables is the best novel that has been written in history. I have not read all the novels written throughout history, no doubt, but I have read many that relate to the events of various centuries. I have read some very old novels. For example, say, I've read The Divine Comedy. I have read Amir Arsalan. I have also read A Thousand and One Nights ... [But] Les Misérables is a miracle in the world of novel writing ... I have said over and over again, go read Les Misérables once. This Les Misérables is a book of sociology, a book of history, a book of criticism, a divine book, a book of love and feeling.[263]
>He suggested reading The Grapes of Wrath to "an audience of writers and artists" and Uncle Tom's Cabin to the high-level state managers as he thought it shed light on the history of United States.

What a trip code

>Probably married to his cousin.

Ohhh
Meanwhile Trump is a Twitter expert

lurk moar

>writes poetry
We call those dick sucking faggots here in the west.

I only phone post

Either way, it's more combat experience than President Bone-spurs

>dick sucking faggots
That would be the USMC

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Cool, how many wars you been in?

there's no Khameini. there was a Khomeini and there is a Khamenei. and there is also an illiterate OP. or maybe a dyslexic OP. btw surely dyslexia should count as a disease worthy of eradication via eugenics.

Cool story
>How many wars have you fought in
Is this a dick measuring contest? I can’t win either way
>muh fighting for Zog
>not man enough to fight
But more than you if you really need to know

Attached: C82C2E03-9A74-4460-A404-26485959B928.jpg (604x453, 70K)