Trump is making US-Iran war ‘inevitable’ – author

youtube.com/watch?v=DSiv5Flhfgk

Attached: RT_America_Logo.png (1103x1316, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trumps-afghanistan-troop-surge-complete-raising-total-number-us-servicemen-714588
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...inevitable between Israel and Iran without the US involvement at all KEK./

>without the US involvement at all

Israel says jump and US says how high

Yeah yeah
I read the articles
It's all irans fault. Not the dove as potus

Nah actually Bibi is our bitch. Trump tells bibi jump and bibi jumps. Israel is our bitch and we need to let this bitch get put down.

>Not the dove as potus

Trump is not a dove. Read a fucking article outside of Fox News you fucking retard.

newsweek.com/trumps-afghanistan-troop-surge-complete-raising-total-number-us-servicemen-714588

Iran are the good guys who are fighting the kikified globhomo agenda.

>Nah actually Bibi is our bitch.

The propaganda is real.

Attached: KdHwLxXHmNo324tXHf7SNAlQzYBkOyiTtntNiVKdnmo.jpg (500x566, 58K)

When Israel attacks Iran the war begins and the US will let you die.

Attached: 1545766448185.jpg (1364x928, 456K)

You're part of the problem

"American" flags = Jews

You don't give nukes to Iran like you don't give guns to a proven murderer.

Clear your head

Maybe we should deal with Israel's illegal nukes.

Or! You compare ideaologies.
Easy as that. Isreal wants individual freedom and nukes are merely a talking point for them.

Read the Quran and haddith. Iran wants nukes so they can USE THEM

ideologies? Fuck off. Hezbollah will soon kill Israelis like you. You're all gonna fucking die.

Who did they murder? A drone?

BTW. I've read all the articles. I think for a big picture you should read both biased sides and multiple outlets. Take out the subjections and you have your news.

Yeah I hate homosexuality too. It doesn't mean throw them off rooftops like a Savage

Lmao. I'm Italian.
You can view it however you want. If Iran keeps talking trash and rejecting compremise/destroying u.s. military gear, they will be "obliterated".
You're on the losing side, Savage.

And they attacked two oil cruisers. And behead people legally on a daily basis.

No you're Israeli and you're going to die like the rat you are. Have fun fighting Iran and Hezbollah and the Syrian army without US support. I know I'm gonna have fun watching the. livestreams of rat kike Israelis getting pumped full of lead.

>using Russian website
GOD BLESS AMERICA
LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: 16153683.jpg (500x628, 43K)

Delusional. Enjoy your tin hat. And annihilation after death. I play by natural law. You are an animal.

Natural law? Nature shows us all that Israelis are subhumans. That's why you're gonna be slaughtered. You're weak and the Arabs are stronger than ever.

Do you eat rice with your hands?

You should learn some self control. That's what separates people like me from Iranians. R u inbred

I like how you put natural law ending in a? it's like you don't know the difference between people with a will and people without a will

What? You don't have anything real to say besides spreading degenerative behavior? Behavior of Christians promotes love. You promote evil and death. Satan will reward you with annihilation lmao

I heard the ottoman empire saying shit like that.

Don't let this thread die! I wanna see the colors of Iran!