American taking on the Muslim that Minnesota put in

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-164059~2.png (1381x974, 622K)

hahahah Zionists are losers.

Attached: ilhan-omar-queen-911.png (400x497, 202K)

Hello Mohammed how is Minnesota this time of the year?

the fact that minnesota has some high-concentration of fucking somalis should be enough cause for concern
who ultimately cares that they elect someone like this
god i wish i could be this stella ladys campaign advisor. nobody knows how badly negroes need white people more than negroes. that's the angle
youve waited for many years to make this post. i hope it is satisfying

So cute would convert and marry

Obama brought in record amounts of Muslims

Bill Clinton needs to die (in Minecraft) for sending all of these fucking Somalians to my state

That's not an American

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ZIONISM IS FINISHED. GET OVER IT. ISRAELIS DESERVE TO BE SLAUGHTERED.

>female politicians
it's a loss no matter who wins

She's pretty hot, would breed Christian babies with Danielle

This is why people need to be more engaged in local politics. You fags let this happen by not caring enough to stop it

this
just "conservatives" fueling the race to the bottom by fielding their own token trash

She's very grassroots. She's young and beautiful. She's an Autism teacher. It's gonna be a hard campaign.

Retard detected

Burn in Hell scum

boomer detected
fuck women
fuck niggers

Came here to post this

You've been spamming these increasingly erratic israeli death fantasies for like a year now. When the fuck does Netanyahu get arrested? When does Turkey and Iran invade the rest of the middle east?

Women are weak minded and unfit to lead.

I wasn't even born when Bill Clinton was president

Fuck you too.

Even if the Somalis started posting daily videos playing the knockout game on homos at lake Calhoun a Republican wouldnt win.

watch out for the skinnies

Attached: blackhawk.gif (636x357, 3.43M)

she should do like Beta and brand herself a latinx...
then her name would be Daniela Stella.

The chad jew slayer vs the virgin zionist ((conservative))

Wrong again, shill

Ok, shill whatever you say lol

No one cares

Inb4 hypocritical redditors lambast her for wearing a symbol of her faith in a public forum

The Chad American vs the one Mexican who has internet

I wish Project Veritas would expose Reddit and their loser users.

Name 4 strong female leaders

That one Russian mommy, Marine Le Pen, Galadriel from the Lord of the Rings, and Morathi from the Warhammer series.

I'm more against the filth lobbied against white women on here than arguing about leaders because obviously men are usually better leaders.

fpbp

Attached: ilhan-omar-facebook.jpg (800x800, 131K)

White or not, any man that looks to a woman to lead is a weakling. You really think that little girl has the gaul to fix Minnesota or are you just that desperate?

So what's stopping every young woke American and Hollywood celeb from sending Omar's campaign a shitpot of money? If not flying down to MN themselves to campaign? I've often wondered this about AOC. Can you imagine if someone primaries her? How much grassroots money could be sent? Or it doesn't work like this? I'm a leaf I have no idea