What's up with China and harvesting organs ?

What's up with China and harvesting organs ?

Attached: 1561488865188.webm (206x368, 1.81M)

this is EXACTLY why I come to pol

Insectoids have no mind. Just a hive. What is best for the hive is best for the insectoid.

I don't care what Jow Forums says, chinks scare me way more than niggers, beaners or Jews. Chinks are the future too.

Fake

the fuck am i looking at

Not even remotely as bad as israel and the jews.
There is a reason israel is the slave capital of the world and the organ harvesting capital as well. Oh and the pedophile capital.
And the gay capital too!

Attached: 1533619234126.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

Ok, now this is epic.

Oh and this is an art piece by some weird artist in taiwan I think. It's not real.

Ummm guys why are there DEAD BABIES being HARVESTED... this isnt real this isnt real this isnt real this isnt real

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1552650111391.png (243x250, 83K)

Find proof or GTFO. I've seen video of these insects giving birth on the street only to walk away like they just took a shit.

google it you fucking retarded boomer pussy

Attached: file.png (1376x135, 44K)

/b/ used to be like this.

Everything is just a worse version of yesterday...

Expected since God is dead over there.

this one?

Attached: chink_birth.webm (230x400, 1.29M)

Wow, I don't see a man in this video, nor one fetus but many and no one is fucking eating them you cunt. Try again faggot.

That might be it, the one I saw was the full clip I think.

>literally talks about the art piece and that there were multiple exhibits about eating babies and was withdrawn but images and videos were leaked on the internet
Are you fucking dense you Q loving boomer pussy?

Literally says it nowhere cum stain. If they were eating fetuses why the fuck were they doing anything but eating the fetuses faggot? How far up your own asshole is your head?

What kind of organ you harvest from a dead baby? This is the buddhist custom of caring for the abandoned dead bodies. Buddha is supposed to give a great reward to these people.

repo men in action

Come on is this real or an art piece?

>If they were eating fetuses why the fuck were they doing anything but eating the fetuses faggot?
Is this the famed la ogre de los americano intellect I've heard so much about?
Do you even read what you type you fucking fat boomer fuck?
Listen gramps. Why don't you just fuck off and not come back. You q larping fucking KIKE.

play that 1.3 billion times

Fuck off homo and stop trying to cover for the chinks. They are not human.

they work with jews to monopolize the market.

Imagine being a "baby organ harvester" as your day job

>OMG CHINKS EAT BABIES!
>ITS AN ART PIECE BUT ITS TOTES REAL GUYS!
Fuck off you italian nigger. If it weren't for you fucking loser faggots hitler would've won.
There's plenty of reasons to hate chinks without making shit up about them you fucking nigger.

Nice dreams

>What's up with China

Attached: JIDF.jpg (638x640, 98K)

hard on from 8-16

Hey fuck off dont yell at my people you no-history looking ass Bong

But seriously I’m inclined to believe this is a performance but the evidence you’ve provided is circumstantial. Is there maybe a full doc for me to read or something to verify?

Chinks are downright autistic insectoids

Attached: 1561107451414.webm (400x294, 1.23M)

The girls cleaning the body of newborns are Buddhists performing their act of compassion. This is not Zhu Yu artwork.

Attached: true_story.jpg (609x360, 81K)

Chinese food.

Attached: 1546601212610.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

I want to fuck a chink. Now.

Learned it from the jews.

Kung Poo!

Attached: 1555245736602.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Grow up you bigot, it's just a clump of cells.

Attached: BlackPigeonSpeaks.png (800x539, 395K)

>Chinks are the future too.
China is about to have mass starvation and civil war, in 20 years they wont even be a local player in asia.

Bump.

Fuck China in the vagina.

Attached: 1539104191652.png (800x1672, 209K)

Sad but true.

you don't have to squint to see the same things happen in the west.

post link cant open webms

>Zhu photographs himself cooking and eating a fetus
>no man
>no cooking
>no eating
>no fetus
>his exhibit was just photographs, not a live performance
"Eating people" is this pic. His exhibit is clearly not OP's video. You are lying for some reason.
On Zhu, he's a literal maniac and there's a good chance it's a real human, as he is explicitly promoting cannibalism and only claimed it was a duck after the feds came after him.
>“No religion forbids cannibalism, nor can I find any law which prevents us from eating people,” ... Whether Yu actually obtained and ate a fetus for his performance or employed a prop such as a doll’s head placed atop duck’s carcass is still a subject of debate.

Attached: Eating_People.png (426x288, 229K)

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese monocrystal turbines, plasma stealth technology, quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns, these will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative tot the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

This nigga 12 years old lol