>T.Black

Ask a black man who despises niggers anything.
>Nb4 larp

Attached: Literally me.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nb4 1 post by this id

How ashy are you oga booga

>Why did God make niggers smell?
So the blind can hate them too

Attached: Sunburned.jpg (1000x607, 191K)

Why don’t you stop hating yourself for something you can’t change? Africans are several thousand years behind Europeans in evolution of abstract thought, but that doesn’t mean either is intrinsically more or less valuable, just that they’re adapted to fill a different niche. You’re near the apex of your race, be proud of that and do what you can to make a future for African children.

If you're not a larp God bless you, this place can seem rather inhospitable.

T.White
Ask a white man who despises blacks anything.

I've got a question. Will you go away?

are all blacks actually leftists?

Why do you despise black people?

Do you use flag-based insults to dismiss other posters arguments?

Why do educated blacks side with niggers to give excuses for their bad behavior?

youre among the most intelligent of your race. why would you come here though? if i wasn't white id certainly be pretty offended.

>Why don’t you stop hating yourself for something you can’t change?
I don't hate myself at all and I wouldn't change anything about my appearance or who I am as a person. My position is more nuances than that.
>Africans are several thousand years behind Europeans in evolution of abstract thought, but that doesn’t mean either is intrinsically more or less valuable, just that they’re adapted to fill a different niche. You’re near the apex of your race, be proud of that and do what you can to make a future for African children.
You make many assumptions about me. I love blacks, it's niggers I can't stand, I don't expect them to ever change.

Whuffo u hatez dem niggaz mayne? Nigga dun nokked up yo sistah?

Lol

Are you going to start a black ethno-state with only smart niggers allowed, with a eugenics program to breed a new super race of big brained niggas?

Why do you hate your people? Instead you should try to redpill them and make them responsable and educated citizens

Attached: zk8hur58nuy01.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Literally this

Attached: 1559633827589 - Kopie - Kopie.jpg (1152x2048, 172K)

Probably
Cocoa butter and sunscreen help a lot. Also I'm mostly light skinned (non mulatto)

Why do American blacks adamantly refuse to face facts and tell the (((Democratic))) Party to fuck off for all eternity? Why are there little to no right wing blacks?

Pardon me, sir, but if I may so inquire, why do you strongly so dislike darkly pigmented people?

What do you think of the phenomenon of Indians and Turks pretending to be black

Once the chinks starts to genocide negros in their colonies in Africa, are you going to take a plane to Africa to help your people in the war against the bug people?

But blacks are niggers.

Attached: 8AACE7C6-5E56-4956-8163-886FEDAF1DB8.jpg (150x336, 18K)

Ok why do you despise Blacks? Maybe we have commonality of views.
NOTE: I've had these views before I came to this board, I've stayed because Jow Forums (mostly) compliments them.

Do you plan on racemixing?

This board? No, why would I lol? It's the internet, I'm allowed to go where ever I want on here. If you mean America as well, the answer is still no.

Attached: 6CBE67FA-AF2B-4AE4-950F-EB24706A4972.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

He can racemic with Jews.

thoughts on etika offing himself?

Congratulations, you sound like you’ve got things sorted. Don’t worry about us, the Mexicans are much more dangerous and soon they’ll be the overwhelming majority.

Mostly
>Niggers
Loud, violent, obnoxious, hypocritical, moronic, ugly, self absorbed, delusional, begging, anti civilized apes. Just all around embarrassments that I never felt comfortable around. Almost nothing ever comes good in being around groups of them. I could go on but I think those are the man reasons.

Attached: 1559612306905.jpg (564x820, 104K)

Oh sweet lawzy! Knot gunna lye, dat ho had me goin' till she say she pareelized an sheet. If dat pussee dont work den whuffo I wuntz dat bitch?

I work with a lot of black people. They have this thing where they act as thought police via mob mentality.

I'm just wondering why they think they can solve their problems by trying to force what other can think even when literally they have no clue?

Will you go back to Africa?

why do you make your own people look pathethic and weak by coming here and trying to get buddy buddy with people who hate them? Ohhhhhhh. ohhhh. ITs because youre a beta littel faggot who cant fucking bit tittied big assed stacy like your fit black brothers. Youre not fit. Youre a beta faggot and thats why you come here to circle jerk with these incels.

Im not black but im not white and I would never put my own people down like you faggot weak cuck. I fuck stacy left and right, so much so, I have realized that stacy aint shit.

Look up leucism you weak little faggot monkey. You bring shame to the family. Should have been playing ball like your brothers out there you weak little lonely bitch. You disgust me with your lack of self respect. You are far below any hood rat nigger. Youre an uncle ruckus disgusting nigger.

howdy. what does black cunny smell like?

that one only works in canada and europe, mutt. you imported them in the first place.

Attached: 1558978343637.png (1000x1000, 264K)

>Virtue signalling
And also they dont want to be percieved as "sellouts
I couldn't possibly care less what people (let alone anonymous people) think of me, I don't get offended easily. I do not share the same pathological insecurity of most blacks (or indeed most people) as I don't think such deroagtory views apply to me. I find it primitive to do so. I started this thread not for any kind of validation but because I have a lot on my mind and I am admittedingly starting to find this immensely entertaining.

you haven't read the thread retard. he hates niggers not blacks. everyone hates niggers they are just afraid to admit it. i also hate white trash

It's because of people like you that I'm a civnat.

Attached: Sunburned2.jpg (794x397, 70K)

>They have this thing where they act as thought police via mob mentality.
More details needed.

All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers but that logic all white are inbred, backwater rednecks.

As a white nazi I respect OP 10 times more than you hysterically projecting your inferiority complex with 3 paragraphs of spluttering muh dik

> a very small percentage of african americans aren't cucked
> "this is why im civnat"
no this is how you cope with your daughter getting fucked by a black man

Attached: 1559493169127.jpg (550x550, 78K)

By niggers do you mean "homies" or niggers?

>you imported them in the first place.
Nigga must be high. No white person alive for more than three generations imported a nigger to America.

fair enough I suppose. the blacks in my country seem to be doing their best to imitate your culture so I hope youre pleased with that. at least now I can get to see your culture first hand instead of on tv.

In reality everyone is black (ape). Everyone has black ancestors, indians are essentially lost tribes of africa who migrated along the coast. Its actually everyone else pretending to something else. "I-im not an ape! im a human I swear!" primate cope.

youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg

No, I am antinatalist and dispise all women. However, I have mostly had sex with white women, Asian, and Latina women and have been complemented on my looks by them. I detest black women. the most.

shut up incel men are talking

I don't have time to read this but I won't question it's validity. I have done a lot of research on intelligence and yes, blacks are second to last (behind Abbos of course)

my point is black people have been living in america almost as long as whites. he has as much right to tell you to go back to europe

just promise you won't start making those "u mad wh*teboi?" threads

Didn't know about the guy until he went missing but still sad when a young man takes his life. He seems like the type of dude I grew up with.

Hi Tommy

Congratulations on being an anomaly. I hope you enjoy feeling like an outcast, now get out.

bullllshittttttt. I dont even read to already know there are a bunch of posts saying all blacks are niggers, why are you here etc etc etc. Why would you ever take such blatant disrespect. Why would you debase yourself for attention? There is only 1 answer. No gf. No friends. Complete fucking loser. Same boat as you faggots. Coming here to circle jerk in your lonely faggot club. I know exactly what kind of faggot little loser that black guy is lol. Dont act like you guys are some honorable mens club when the majority of your larping incels laugh at women getting shot in the head. You socially ostracized, ssexually frustrated- sociopaths. And you larping simians disgust me with your dunning krugers hubris. I have the highground anakin monkey.

Attached: jaja.gif (128x111, 149K)

You do realize that your adolescent posturing comes off as wildly insecure, right? [Non-Westernized] East Asians genuinely consider themselves the equals or superiors of white people: they're quietly arrogant about it and don't need to say so. That's what actual self-confidence looks like, little brown boy, not screaming and stamping your feet like a 13 year old

Its insecurity, they put their racial identity at the forefront of everything so any percieved slight is "wraysis". Similar to jews and antisemitism.

SEETHING NONCE

Maybe one day, idk.

Why, when black people argue with each other, do they repeat a single phrase over and over? I have not noticed this trend with other peoples.

>Everyone has black ancestors
Sounds like you're spouting the "out of Africa" theory.

1) It's just a theory. Scientists use it to fill in the gaps as to how different races developed and to "explain" the "missing link" in human evolution. Just a theory.

2) Even if we did all come out of Africa, except for niggers who never made it out on their own, there could have been multiple groups. One group that was white, another of Asians, niggers and a hodge-podge of what makes up the other races.

You can't definitively prove the "out of Africa" theory and you can't ignore that if true, the theory does not claim there were only niggers and we somehow all evolved from nigs.

Attached: shut the fuck up boomer.jpg (500x669, 99K)

we all have to have come from one place. we are all too similar. but when we started to migrate around the world and we all became geographically seperated, different races were formed to suite the environment better. hence white skin european, faster africans, slit eyed. He is very possibly correct that we are all from africa, but it doesnt really change anything as we are talking about the evolutionary differences between races

not an arguement incel. Nice shack of a home. Dont let it become your tomb.

I am a well travelled man. I have experienced many cultures and different types of people and let me tell you EVERY and I do mean EVERY RACE does it. Whites do it ("is x white?", Also whites created every racial slur about other white people), Asians do it (Japanese are xenophobic against other Asian ethnicities as well as Chinese dispising lower class Chinese), Indians (just look at their caste system), Latinos (again caste system but also look how they treat one another). I could go on and on but just judging by your post you are just someone incapable of nuance. We are not all one black people, contiential Africans hate African Americans for example and I don't blame them. I need no validation from anyone as I derive mine internally, I just came here because where else can I express my views in an uncucked manner?

look at how mad you are

Attached: 1555779844271.png (1189x1000, 123K)

Ok rabbi

Niggers

How do you put up/deal with niggers?

>he has as much right to tell you to go back to europe
Nope. Maybe by your silly opinion, but it's just your silly opinion.

You dont even know what leucism is faggot. because you were never taught it. Your an mk ultraed chimp. Truman. Do you even speak another language? DOUBT. You speak the language of mk ultra slave chimps. English. The Sun SETS on SATURday. You dont know jack shit monkey. Youve been cucked out of your own 70,000 year genetic history by your own mk ultraed hubris. My ancestors are smiling at me imperial.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

>Everyone has black ancestors, indians are essentially lost tribes of africa who migrated along the coast
>indians are essentially the lost tribes of africa
>indians
It's a Pajeet, who apparently regardless of what nation they actually live in all real with their racial identity issues by pretending to be black

>just promise you won't start making those "u mad wh*teboi?" threads
I won't because that's boring and petulant

Do you ever consider returning to africa to help your people build an advanced civilization using the knowledge you have obtained?

Look around at how poor you are. Superior white monkey ape. In your side by side shackhome.

>we all have to have come from one place
No, we don't.

>we are all too similar.
So are dogs.

As for the rest, go back and read point #2 in the post you replied to.

I read your post in a NIGGER voice.

>Triggered nigger
You exposed yourself.

shut up lonely incel. Jews arent even the main bad guys you faggot losers. They are CUT DICK SLAVES. Hitler was controlled opp. Ww2 was preplanned like 9/11. The bombing of dresden was an occult sacrifice. You larping faggots dont know jack shit. Thats why you get the ugliest 6/10 pussy, and have no career and no goals. Suck my dick losers.

How do we fix the black community?

Im not a pajeet but you are a poorfaggot incel with nothing going for him.

> posts video of albino kid
point at laugh at this retard. just go back to your "u mad wh*teboi?" threads you were at least somewhat amusing in those, here you just come off as butthurt

i suggest you go into a deeper study of evolution. it is quite an elegant biological process and is what has me interested in biology in the first place. you dont just get things as similar as human beings popping up all around the world simultaneously

user, how could I return to a place I've never been

I honestly think all the wh*Te men that worship Niggers should turn to homosexuality so they can get aids and die.
If you listen/do any of these things please kill yourself
>listen to rap
>say based
>say gas in reference to a song
>play fortnite
>un-ironically cried when the nigger etika died
>said F to etik's death
>watched a nigger fuck a woman

You should kill yourself, because if any of this ever was to be found out by someone during the Civil War you will be lynched-tortured-castrated-beheaded.
Be Warned. Fag.
STOP BEING A FAGGOT

Attached: go back to plebbit.png (629x432, 183K)

Forgive your mother

what percentage of american blacks are niggers?
my guess is it's about 50%

also: what percentage of niggers are american blacks?
my guess here is also about 50%

This must be what Tourette's looks like in a post. You need to self-sooth, nigger. Calm down, nigger.

Man you sound so unstable with all of your projecting, chill out.

Where do you live? Background & education? True black or mixed? Did you reach this state of enlightenment on your own or are your parents based? Will you be my nigger friend? (I already have one, but he's gone a lot, flying out to Cali to fuck a fat white girl). Pls respond

Not really dipshit I shit on every faggot loser here. Youre the triggered faggots who want to talk to me after I had words with my BLVCK brother. "Hey dontcha talk to my based nigger like that!" shut the fuck up incel, nnobody loves you lol. I just got back from the beach with my babe of a gf, nothing you pathetic larping lonely monkey chimps could ever do to me.

Attached: 1559004953091.jpg (480x478, 24K)

Everyone hates niggers. You are not special.

I am very dissapointet right now, someone larps as a nigger and the first 20 posts aren't "nigger" fuck you Jow Forums

Youre the projectors faggot. "Subhuman! Monkey! chimp! ape! Animal!" You cant handle your own reality your brainwashed chimp little bitch. Look around buddy. Everybody wants to talk to me. Clearly the dominate male here.

fuck off back to your hole kraut. not every thread needs to be one long shitpost.