I'm thinking of transitioning to the female gender (serious)

Hi Jow Forums I was born a male, but I've never felt comfortable with my gender. After years of contemplation, I'm on the verge of transitioning to the female gender. I know that there are many women who make the change, regret it, and end up hurting themselves. I don't want that to happen to me. I've come to this place because I hear that it's the most trans exclusionary community online. What sort of advice, warnings, or arguments do you have to make me rethink my decision? Thanks.

Attached: bb1b9fc2e30135ed291960bde4a23ca4.jpg (1920x1900, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html
youtu.be/bnP_WoeNuwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d suggest that you skip about the bullshit and just kill yourself

This is recommended

make sure you look like a model and you'll be happy.
good luck user.

There are over biological 6,500 differences between male and female. Most can never be changed. Your very essence is male. What you are experiencing can be fixed, but not through surgery. Understand that this is you making a choice, you are choosing to identify with females, with women. Why that is, well, that is up to you to figure out. It's a lot of deep, psychological work and it is hard, but it works and it will make your life happier.

Chopping off your dick and taking hormones and other substances that don't belong in a male body will make your dysphoria even worse. It will also be physically painful and uncomfortable. You will lose your libido. Women will not accept you, they are creeped out by you. Same with men. And children. This is the great lie of the modern world, that extreme political correctness makes for a better world. It doesn't. Only TRUTH makes for a better world. Start by being honest with yourself.

Seek out those who regret transitioning. They can help you in ways anons on Jow Forums cannot.

Also, pic related still looks like a dude, 100%.

Are you uncomfortable with you gender, or with your life? Because if it's the latter, becoming a tranny will do absolutely nothing to fix your life. If anything, things will become much more worse, because chances are you willl not look like a woman but just like a freak dude in drag.

Fix your life first. Get a good job, some goo hobbies, get in shape, eat well, go outside and make friends. Then you can contemplate chopping off your pee pee.

Just speedrun to the suicide
Even if you’re in your late teens when you start you’ll only look “passable” for maybe 10 years, from that point you’re done, and you cant reverse the changes

Attached: image.jpg (716x1243, 393K)

Sex changes are legal in ISLAM. You'll be welcome there at least.

As for Westerners it's still sort of abominable.

Transition to the afterlife directly. This is all just suicidal faggotry with extra steps.

Indeed, saves a lot of resources as well.

I'm in a similar situation OP. I currently work as a cook at McDonalds but I've always identified as a wealthy and successful fortune 500 CEO. Some people say I'm mentally ill and no amount of surgery or hormonal medicine that fucks up my endocrine system and body will never let me achieve my dreams and that I'm really just a failure of a man but they're just bigots and nazis.

Do not reply because that's what they want.

SAGE.

fpbp

Semen retention is the way to know God. The Jews want you to mutilate your genitals to sever your relationship with Christ, who was crucified so that you would know the truth and be saved.

"It's a Jewish trick: Don't cut your dick!"

Attached: 1560621962888.png (289x1345, 631K)

Transition into killing yourself.

ironic how pc culture hurts those the most who spread it

Attached: 1550349597671.jpg (480x480, 23K)

My friend had some sound advice for big decisions like this. He says if you want to do something big and life changing, wait for a year at least. If you still want to do it after that, then do it. Most of the time though, you won't want to do it, because whatever it was was just a flash in the pan urge. Don't implement a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You've already said you waited years though so...

Regarding transgender though, I'd say never do it. You're not going to find what you're looking for. Its like says, there are too many differences that just can't be changed at present time. Maybe in the future they'll have a way to make a "total" transformation, but if you try now, you're just going to end up a Frankenstein version of both genders. There's a reason that tranny suicide rate is so high. They realize after going through with it that it didn't give them whatever they were looking for, so they still have their previous issues alongside a whole host of new physical ones, most of which are permanent.

I know that you wish you were a woman. Other people wish they were men, or white. I wish I was stronger and smarter. But we aren't. Accepting reality as it is, both good and bad, is just a part of life. Its noble to try and change reality, but at this present point in time, unless you can become a grand master surgeon, biologist, chemist, and probably a ton of other things and figure out a way to make a total gender transformation, you are stuck with dealing with the gender you were born with. You will find more happiness in coming to peace with who you were born as rather than embarking on a destined to fail attempt to change it.

You're never going to pass. The more you resit the delusion of "transitioning" the higher are your chances of not killing yourself. Even if your brain were really female you would never be persieved as one, you can't fight the whole world. We all must accept what can not be changed if we want to be happy and sane.

Even females aren't "passable" beyond age 22. The only time it's fun to be a trap is 12-21. I've done the whole "trap" aesthetic, it's fun especially when girls want to fuck you because you're a girl with a penis. Was never gay though so I only did it because I liked feeling cute. I'm 26 y/o now, still have my long hair, look macho as fuck and I'm building muscle.

Basically, if you're old and trying to be a girl still you'rea degenerate.

Cool. It will make all of your dreams come true and you will look just like the cartoon characters you fantasize about and everyone will make you a respected brave celebrity.

Attached: soyboy tranny delusions anime character gape mouth.jpg (1040x726, 294K)

Better start saving for your funeral so your family doesn't have to pay for it.

...... user

Attached: 1559171079360.jpg (612x408, 29K)

100% accurate. screencapped this post.

Attached: if you only knew.....jpg (692x960, 54K)

Mods pls move

Have fun in hell.

Read some Carl Jung, user. Transgender desires are just a manifestation of an anima complex, which is to say, an inability to come to terms with your 'feminine side' as a male. Could be that you've failed with women, or your mother was an absolute bitch, either way, this is your normal psychological desire for females twisted into something perverse. You'll be far happier if you work to accept yourself for who you are, as a man, while also accepting your anima and incorporating it into yourself as a man, not as some twisted version of a woman.

I've been thinking of identifying as a girl but not changing anything about myself. what special benefits might i recieve

Attached: 6840C1FD-9058-4BC7-88B6-C18E38928326.jpg (644x677, 50K)

Attached: op.jpg (635x391, 70K)

You will still smell like a man.

You're trying to become the fantasy gf that you'll never have. But you won't, because you'll never be a female. You'll always be a male, no matter how much you mutilate your body with hormones and surgery. And you'll realise that. The novelty of being a girl will wear off, and you'll realise that you're just as miserable as you are now but with one extra problem - now you can never fit into any group and you will always be a social outcast. You'll realise that you never really were a "girl on the inside", and that every single person around you can tell that you aren't a girl on the outside either. You'll realise that you've completely destroyed your life for what essentially amounts to a temporary fetish, and you'll fall even deeper into depression than you can possibly imagine. And at that point your entire self worth is determined by physical appearance, where all you care about is looking more like a girl. But it's a cycle of positive feedback - the more you realise that you're not a girl, the less you'll look like one. You'll get more and more depressed until you eventually kill yourself, just like 41% of the other people in your situation. Trust me OP, your life won't get any better if you try to kid yourself into thinking you're a girl.

> What sort of advice, warnings, or arguments do you have
None.
Do it. It'll be great. You'll feel like yourself finally.

This pretty much

CUT IT OFF! CUT IT OFF! CUT IT OFF! #CutItOff

Just kys already, it is faster

All faggots get the bullet.

Based Nige.

The main difference between left and right pics is weight. Just stop being fat faggot and make yourself fit. That is the only transition you need, burger.

Attached: stop_being_a_faggot.jpg (1493x1600, 194K)

Slide thread.
Downvoted

Great post and screencapped. Its so
disgusting how this mental illness is being forced on our children.

Holy shit, I look like the guy in the pic, I always thought i'd look like shit as a woman with my age and bodytype but this gives me hope I can be a hot-ass femboy ready to service BBC

1 post by id. Sage in all fields

>pro
You get to play with your own titties
>cons
You're a freak and will probably kys

if you have autogynephilia you probably have deep seeted psychological issues, i suggest you try to deal with narcissistic personality disorder / codependent personality disorder / self-love deficit disorder before you decide to do anything permanent

if you have felt like you were a girl since you were like 3 year old, well fuck it maybe you were actually born in the wrong body

fpbp

Just ignore it. You were born in a male body. We know that cross dressors don't attempt suicide as much as those who transition, controlling other stuff.

just be your fucking self you don't need all of that bullshit so please stop being a faggot.

Attached: black_dude.png (213x213, 74K)

Only by Shias. For Sunnis, by most scholars opinion, you need to be confirmed to be a hermaphrodite (i.e. having both types of genitalias), and wait until puberty to decide what gender you are based on what sexual organs dominate in development.

i've never seen a remotely attractive tranny. they can be spotted a mile away

shiite (haha) here , you'll be beaten to death.
best solution if you ask me

What about getting a Thot to retain my semen in her arse for an hour ? Does that count ?

Take 1 miligram of Pimozide and your desire to transition will go away.

Just come out of the closet and tell everyone you would rather slurp on cock than enjoy a woman.

This. Imagine believing that you are so special that you can just try to change biology and expect people to respect that. I hope every tranny kills themselves.

Based! If only Iranians thought the same. Have you looked at their female soccer team?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html

Attached: 2107F955-3828-463F-A00F-A544FEF067EB.jpg (620x387, 250K)

10/10

fpbp

based meme

KYS mutant

>I can't find a gf
>I know I'll become the gf!
how about you losers stop being fat faggots and you will get a gf

this is hilarious

You're fucking disgusting.
You'll be an old man in a dress.
People will eventually get sick of virtue signaling for you.
Then you'll be an outcast. You'll die alone. No offspring to care for you. No family to love you.
You're going to realize your mistake and off yourself.
Or you'll die alone, staring up at the irritated face of Shaneeka Jenkins as she waits for your silly ass to flatline so she can smoke a blunt before going to the club.
Do it, faggot.
The white race doesn't need weak minded people like you procreating anyways.

you think youll be comfortable as the other gender? You cant even be a man right. Its the easiest fucking thing. No one cares about men. there are no expectations. Youll be an even bigger loser as a woman.

Attached: 1519250445481.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

Instead of embracing femininity, double down on masculinity. Get a gym membership and start taking copious amounts of extra testosterone and growth hormone.

Attached: 1513997522621.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Dont do it, your feelings are a result of the material conditions, these very same conditions are responsible for your body as it currently is. To reject one is to reject both of them.

The solution is to realize you are just not happy with out things turned out, which most people are for one reason or another. There is nothing wrong with feeling like you would have been better off as a girl, but humans often feel the grass is greener in many things,
The problem is not these feelings, it is the predation of idealists on people, claiming that if you feel a way or believe a way that reality can in fact change to conform to these desires. This is a lie, you will regret it, you will be worse off than you were before, the ones claiming not to are only lying to themselves, and the rest kill themselves. Its not nebulous bullying or other idealist excuses, its the fact that people have permanently butchered themselves chasing a false promise and then realizing that in the end you cant change reality with wishes.

Most people can not accept the harsh bleakness of materialism, this is why idealists are rampant, but transitioning forces the idealist to confront reality, it is a test to see if it worked, if the material conformed to thought. Placing your hopes in this and then finding out that matter has primacy to idea destroys not only hopes but the delusional world view built up to support those hopes, effectively shattering the entire reality. This massive blow is too traumatic for nearly half of the people it happens to, and they kill themselves.

Just because you cut off your schmeckle, your still wont be a woman

kys

I hope the next 6 to 7 years are kind to you, because if it's not the suicide. It's the breast cancer you'll develop from hormones you shouldn't be injecting into a male body. Why not try being gay at first?

>You'll feel like yourself finally.
You feel like a girl. And that's how you know you are a girl. Since you are a girl you need to transition. Once you transition you will finally feel like a girl.

No. You don't know what it is like to "feel like a girl" because you aren't one. You WANT to be a girl.

This generation you're trying to help create will be used to pass laws against procreation. That is the point. STFU and if you annot STFU, please off yourself. You would deserve it.

>I hear that it's the most trans exclusionary community online.
Not even close, I can think of many that are much more anti-trans.

Stop worrying about being "uncomfortable" with your "gender". You don't have a gender. You're a man (human male). Just be yourself. Clean your room.

Serious question, while transitioning did you wear a wig and dance to goodbye horses and do the penis tuck in front of a mirror?

>1 post by this ID
SAGE. Get out of here faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (800x692, 84K)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

You don't have gender dysphoria right now
But you start on HRT and you will develop it
Go for it user. Go on in-house and buy some progesterone and estrogen and cycle your period.
Then kys.

Fpbp and the only right answer in this thread.

Go on, OP. You know you'll do it later anyway, so just cut out all the bullshit and end it now

>I've never felt comfortable with my gender.
That's a red flag. Essentially you are attributing disatisfaction with your position in life to your gender. Maybe you didn't fit in. Probably are not going to fit in as the other sex. And people are not going to want to treat you like the other sex.

You CANNOT become the other sex. It is impossible. Lots of peopel have shitty lives and didn't fit the ideal for their gender. Those ideals are pretty artificial.

They weren't designed to be fit by everyone and everyone is always competing.

Reality isn't fun and games. People try to make you think you don't belong. Just try to accept what you actually are because you cannot change that particular thing you are trying to change.

You can change your personality, you can change how you feel about things over time, but you cannot change your sex.

Someone was posting a bunch of tranny Frankenstein shit here in the above thread.

Go look at that. Realize you have to dilate for the rest of your life and it's painful. Dressing like a fag is one thing but hormones and surgery will fuck you up for life and is irreversible. Those hormones will significantly lower your life span.

Attached: dapper trans pepe.png (738x908, 271K)

I would suggest speaking with numerous psychologists and looking into the MANY side affects of transitioning. Being uncomfortable in your own skin won't change even if you get your dick cut off and get tits. You will always be biologically male and chances are your still going to look male (assuming your post puberty) because of the affects of testosterone on your body. Your just going to look like a man with tits. Get serious psychological help.

Well I say ole chap good show

Attached: 1546307622650.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Does male pattern baldness still happen?

Probably not due to the massive amounts of estrogen they put you on. Testosterone is part what causes male baldness. Its testosterone and genetics.

Trannies, please try to understand...

YOU. WILL. NEVER. PASS.
>someone here has to have that copypasta saved

how can you not understand that "feeling comfortable" is a meaningless statement, everyone feels discomfort and no one knows how it feels to feel what someone else feels, the idea that complicating your life will make you happier is absurd, just accept yourself and stop being a faggot

What this guy said

do what the bong says

Attached: magfag.png (583x608, 234K)

Lost

Go for it sweety

The first post is usually the best. A strange phenomenon...

Attached: 1472709807775.jpg (320x352, 28K)

Go ahead and cut your dick off. We don't want you calling yourself a male anyhow. It will be even better when you step off of the chair.

Attached: t5sp2.jpg (338x505, 36K)

/thread

>warnings, or arguments
Changing what's on the outside won't fix what's on the inside. You need to learn to love yourself the way you are.
Changing your outer appearance is like putting a band-aid over a punctured artery which is bleeding internally; you might keep some of the blood from getting out, but the internal hemorrhage will kill you.
Your "looks" are not who you are. Changing them will not change who you are any more than changing your shoes will; strangers may see you differently, sure, but those are all shallow judgments on the surface level. People who know you will shy away from being honest with you and you'll lose intimacy with your loved ones as they censor their true opinions in an attempt to make you "feel better." But you'll know that's all they're doing and that they're doing so to be "PC" and fear the retributions of stepping out of line, not because they love you.
You may "pass" for some time, but biology will inevitably catch up with you. Again, you shouldn't place such importance on how you look; that's pride and narcissism and it will destroy you.
>advice
stop looking at ALL pornography
cut down on masturbating (with the intent to stop all together)
stop going to websites where trans people give each other advice (pic related)
pray
pray
learn to love yourself and see yourself as a beloved child of God
pray

Attached: rapid-onset_gender_dysphoria_trans_study_lisa_littman_16_aug_2018_stats.png (869x1137, 305K)

>I'm thinking of transitioning to the female gender (serious)
Be careful of what you wish for

Attached: Stav_LK01_697.jpg (640x854, 78K)

Do tranny suicide statistics get counted as male or female?
And either way, can we make leftists upset about that?

Attached: FD6062A1-E3CA-405B-B2F3-FB92EB429250.png (710x698, 77K)

Yeah I'd recommend this also, even for making this post honestly.
Yeah... OP
You might be larping(hope you are), but even then for making this post just kill yourself.

>What sort of advice, warnings, or arguments do you have to make me rethink my decision?
Check out youtu.be/bnP_WoeNuwA
If nothing else, listen to Walt Heyer at 47:30