REDPILL ME ON 9/11

Okay anons, I am not trying to detract from googlegate or Iran, BUT can someone please explain how 9/11 was an inside job/ caused by demolition.

My reasons not to believe in the conspiracy:

1) How can explosions make the vaguely plane shaped holes?

2) The audio recordings of ground controllers/ army personnel/ hijackers sound completely authentic to me. Especially the noise of the plane losing altitude on the hijackers end.

3) There is no way holograms were as sophisticated as to provide a full 360* view of planes flying into the towers.

4) The level of secrecy needed, in order to not foil the plan, would of been ridiculously high.

Reasons I have to actually believe in the conspiracy:

1) WTC7

2) Shape of Pentagon damage was not typical of a plane

3) Silverstein's conveniently timed dermatologist appointment on the morning of the attacks.

4) Other minor details that seem suspect

I want videos/ pictures/ documents to open my eyes. (Google cunts have made it hard for me to find a lot of un-biased information).

Attached: Dayum+shame+_8757b8c69b8d69e508bc9d8e17c0aee8.png (401x450, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi2cgBLV14o
youtube.com/watch?v=cm7HJCVChdA
12bytes.org/articles/exposed/fbi-releases-pix-from-camera-of-dancing-israelis
firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html
youtu.be/vBFJd5Ui__w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1527867496529.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

Stupid American bureaucracy was the main reason. They new it was going to happen but acted too slow to prevent it.

God dammit, my one serious post, kek.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Yeh, I think that is a lot more plausible. Or even that they knew it was going to happen and just did nothing to stop it.

WHO FUCKING CARES, you can dwell on this all you want but you are wasting your time. Make up your own mind on what happened, you’ve had 18 years to do it - look at old archived threads, there’s been hundreds of thousands - watch YouTube videos - read different opinions.
This is a slide thread

>explain
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi2cgBLV14o

Attached: Israeli_Nationals_Foreknowledge_WTC.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

Dancing israelis + Israeli art students

basically everything you need to know

The jew
>jew

Attached: 1555055407642.gif (440x300, 1001K)

>holograms
Stupid as flat earth theory. If you can't filter something so basic, I don't know what to tell you. There are plausible theories out there that take a life on its own, but there is only good explanation that fits all the facts, even if they're unrelated.

youtube.com/watch?v=cm7HJCVChdA

Attached: Rabbi_Dov_Zakheim_Pentagon.jpg (437x722, 239K)

>only one good explanation
12bytes.org/articles/exposed/fbi-releases-pix-from-camera-of-dancing-israelis

Attached: Mossad_Ran_911_Arab_Terrorist_Operation.png (772x1350, 206K)

I swear to god its not!

YT make it harder to find this shit. I can't even find the video where the news channel zoom from far out to close, and the plane comes out of nowhere.

Watch War by Deception. It has (almost) everything you need to know about 9/11, with none of the bullshit. It's free on youtube (unless they ovened it).

This is the type of shit I wanna see.

Derpy?

Lucky Larry did nothing wrong
>And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.
>THEY made that decision
>THEY

>Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?
>Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then.

firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

Attached: 584CD540-E755-4117-9D9B-EACDE1100844.jpg (750x499, 35K)

Thought it would attract some more people on Jow Forums to the thread.

I know... very sad

>Wayne Madsen
Is this his opinion?

Jews did 911.
Look up the USS Liberty attack. Jews did the same thing in 1967 trying to draw America into their war by blaming Egypt for sinking an American Navy ship. Problem is God wouldn't allow the ship to sink despite over 4000 hole blown in it by armor piercing rounds, torpedoes, and napalm attack on the deck and they got caught doing a false flag war crime. One of the Israeli pilots refused to attack the ship once he found out it was American because not all Jews are scum of the earth rat finks. That pilot spent years in an Israeli prison and when he got out he testified before US Congress about the attack and the Zionist traitors in Congress didn't give a fuck because Israel pays for their election campaigning. Real sick shit

Jews also murdered JFK because he was going to back the UN inspections of their illegal nuclear weapons program.

The Rothschild's also started WW1 and WW2 to break up the Turkish Ottoman Empire so that they could open up Palestine with the Brits and found their terrorist gangster state of Israhell.

Shit is deep.

This is interesting. I shall check it out.

>There is no way holograms were as sophisticated as to provide a full 360* view of planes flying into the towers.
Well, for this example all live broadcast footage of the second strike came from 4 news choppers that we’re all in a perfect line filming the towers, with roughly equitable framing.

Two red flags that occurred during this shot were the early switch to a particular camera, which was just about to zoom into frame, showing no planes for miles. The second was the “nose out” shot in which a mistaken camera pan moved the mask that was suppossed to hid the digitally added plane.

All those great high quality shots of the planes hitting the towers from multiple angles came out years later.

People really, really hate no-planers.

Jews did it.

>12bytes.org/articles/exposed/fbi-releases-pix-from-camera-of-dancing-israelis
oh shit, I always wanted to know what was on those cameras.
>a bunch of selfies.
ummm, where are the documentation pics? that can't be all of them

I knew that cross eyed bitch worked for Mossad

Barneyfag gonna freak

>he's ignoring the only useful and correct post in the thread
Confirmed JIDF thread.

lol i'm glad you're calling me JIDF. It now shows me that some threads I thought were shills, might not actually be.

How can I prove myself?

>1) How can explosions make the vaguely plane shaped holes?

Planes hit too Explosions were in later

>2) The audio recordings of ground controllers/ army personnel/ hijackers sound completely authentic to me. Especially the noise of the plane losing altitude on the hijackers end.

There was a CIA program that emulates voice expoed some years prior

>3) There is no way holograms were as sophisticated as to provide a full 360* view of planes flying into the towers.

I agree NO planes theory is gay, planes plus pre planted explosives

>4) The level of secrecy needed, in order to not foil the plan, would of been ridiculously high.

I dont understand this phrasing,, Foil the plan you mean as it was to hard to catch them??

Attached: 1508910516394.jpg (417x600, 72K)

It was a sloppy job by Mossad.

fact:

Jews did WTC

Attached: 1561479702444.jpg (480x269, 33K)

They knew all about the plot but basically let it happen and magnified it into something way more than it was. Just as an allegory:

Sir, these pakis have a pipe bomb and want to wake it to this hotel

OK, who is at the hotel and what all is nearby?

Sir, it is next to the buldings holding this and that and the other important records and secrets.

OK, let the pakis in and let them set off their bombs, but go ahead and set up our own bombs to go off at same time. Take out the other buildings too.

i was in the wtc in 99 when my mother was pregnant with me

These paranoid trolls do that to everybody. Doesnt mean anything

Wtf i love the wtc now

aluminum also nice pic also jews

Yeh sorry that wasn't structured the best. What I meant was, that for such a large scale operation to take place I feel it would be verging on impossible to cover up.

I only just looked at the "Israeli art students" just there, and I have to say that this is very very strange.

mmohhhh my ged

I thought it would catch more people's attention.

Why would anyone talk?

Not that anyone would talk; more that human error would eventually occur.

As I implied though, the Israeli presence is very suspect to me.

There was lots of evidence that the FBI KNEW of these men and their activity. This was reported on for the months afterword. FBI agents were in Congressional hearings on the matter weeks after attack BAWLING in testimony that there were pulled from investigations into it and they could have done more. If the government did not plan it, they sure as hell knew about it and let it occur.

There is still more things that occurred the night before and morning beofre the attack the almost nobody knows about.

other occurrence that some know of
There was a car bomb in front of State Department,Most say it was a mistake but it was there. There was a explosives on GW Bridge, there WAS a mural van besides the Jew Van

youtu.be/vBFJd5Ui__w

>that for such a large scale operation to take place I feel it would be verging on impossible to cover up
but you'll believe it took just twenty guys with razor blades

Trump & Hillary masterminded 9/11. Suspicious

dude fucking use your brain. wtc was probably one of the hardest buildings to bring down. not only was it so fucking resilient it withstood a explosion in the basement, half of the foundation blown away (look at the pics). it also had a steel exoskeleton.
do you know how planes are made? they are literally paper if you compare them to something like the wtc.

IF the planes would have made the damage you see (and that's fucking impossible). the building would NEVER go down in a free fall.

the retards tell us: it's the pancake theory! google for a video how a building looks like if it goes down floor on floor. it's NEVER free fall. it always stops, goes down a floor, stop, goes down a floor, etc.

or a huge part would fall over and just lay on the ground as a huge chunk. you can google that as well.

IF planes could do such damage to skyscrapers terrorists all over the world would us it to fuck with people. but it's physically IMPOSSIBLE to bring down a skyscraper by a single plane. do you know how much force they have to withstand just on a windy day?

search for "controlled demolition" come again and tell me wtc 1,2 and 7 do not look like a fucking ordinary CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

ps: lurk more before you make such stupid threads. this is already solved. no one cares. we moved on years ago on this board...

REMINDER: 13 episodes left and you pieces of shit finally fucking die forever.
In fact, now there's a tentative doomsday for you freaks: October 19th.
Better enjoy those last four months while they're ahead of you, they'll be gone before you know it.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

get fucking killed

Attached: 1373330483200.png (511x101, 23K)

hey leaf-fag, no brony chat. I regret using that picture now. kek.

Chill out faggot

user, all the physics truther stuff is cointelpro for the most part. There are some interesting bits (like firefighters on record saying there were bombs in the basement) but what you have to accept is that all of the debris was shipped out to China and melted down immediately after. The crime scene evidence was destroyed, so you can't make forensic arguments hold up in court anymore.

Now, that being the case, we still have an avenue left open: we know that,

(1) Mossad agents were running the hijacker cells
(2) Mossad agents were arrested on 9/11 filming the event
(3) Multiple witnesses saw them celebrating
(4) The police arrested Mossad agents on 9/11, and the FBI held them for weeks
(5) There is a Mossad agent listed as an official suspect by the FBI
(6) The Mossad was caught leaving the Pennsylvania crash site

We could go on and on. Check out Ryan Dawson's work for all the details.

Attached: dancing-israelis.png (606x438, 451K)

If I tell you how it was done you won't believe me anyway. So, here is a presentation on who did it, ignoring the how: m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
TL;DW kikes

I hope you do.

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-11 at 4.16.35 PM.png (997x285, 59K)