Am i a race traitor for dating a japanese girl?

I'm not sure if japanese chinks are the true asian master race, so help me out Jow Forums

Attached: images.png (299x168, 12K)

Japanese are white

Is her pussy sideways?
Thats all I want to know.

hononary

They adopted european customs and traditions in less than 40 years, from a feudal middle age state to a full blown world power.

they get a pass

Attached: D9qhu1WU4AIT9L3.jpg (640x479, 52K)

Yes. I can give White-passing Castizas a pass but that oversteps it clearly.

honorary

Attached: suI2JpL.jpg (1280x850, 115K)

Japs are the Asian aryans and they behave like whites do. They’re okay to date after we achieve ethnostate

No, they aren't you betas. They invade the White Gene pool and you never get their Asianness out anymore. Castizas are almost there and their children are often even blonde. Which Japanese women can birth blonde babies let alone colored eyes. None. Case closed

japs are yellow not white

Attached: pleasee.png (297x318, 203K)

They don't get a pass at all wtf. Yes OP. if you are mixing outside of your countries race you are a race traitor.

yes you're a race traitor, you would have to be an idiot to think you're not.

However, they do have merits.

Japanese are white

Attached: jurijpg.jpg (1000x600, 142K)

>muh blonde hair
go japanese for that sweet 105 iq

Attached: gpss8pT.jpg (1280x850, 102K)

Yes. I wish I was you.

I want a Tall Japanese Girl to sit on my Face

Buuuuuuut I wouldnt breed with her
only fulfilling my Lust for Flesh

Attached: 1541357419191.jpg (565x540, 45K)

It's virtually meaningless. Asians are seldom the movers and shakers in any industry. Japanese didn't produce a single billionaire in either US nor Brazil.

Most of them are fucking boring, (the older women are fine in that respect), and you're not going to have a fullfilling relationship if you don't have a lot of common things to talk about (japanese politics, culture, music, drama, cuisine, jokes, stereotypes, news etc.. and not the obscure shit we westerners love)

Attached: D5FgBCvUwAEIV0a.jpg (750x954, 176K)

Imagine unironically dating white women, the most entitled, stuck-up and manly women out there lmao
OP, enjoy your asian waifu

There's literally no reason not to breed with East Asians.

Imagine spawning Hapas in a society where the average guy is like 1.80m +

Like that's a negative thing, billionaires are bastards

All women under western influence are the same hans either Asian or paki

if you are part asian / amerindian / japanese, your creativity side of your brain dies out. Since it;s not that evolved in mongoloids.

No, she's the race traitor for letting you fuck her.

Attached: image.jpg (250x223, 7K)

It is cause it shows that they aren't innovative and followers but not leaders

have sex

Attached: somi.gif (690x388, 2.35M)

user, you’re legitimately a limp wristed Faggot if you let a bunch of >20% body fat losers who have never gone on a date with a girl influence your life decisions and eventual happiness

Attached: B029541C-B8DF-42DC-9D75-DAB0BED59578.jpg (477x482, 36K)

That is already a Hapa but her male counterpart would still be fucked.

you do not have a Japanese girlfriend at all, no one whos genuinely in a relationship questions its morality if they like the person.

Attached: based and redpilled .gif (600x212, 3.57M)

Japanese girls are for men who are too much of a pussy to bang preteens.

yes
no

Attached: 1542842051544.png (1192x785, 2.43M)

what about japanese men, would they be allowed to have kids with an aryan celto-germanic american woman?

honorary means not literally aryan. it's still racemixing, the kids are still mutts, etc.

Is having non-white kids being a race traitor?

honoary
too bad the trad, based ones don't date foreigners
you get secondhand goods
but still better than 99% of wh*te girls

Attached: 1557463578881.jpg (1169x1300, 645K)

yes
create based hapas

Attached: 1523469377541.jpg (736x644, 63K)

Kek. I lived in Dusseldorf as a child. I know about the disparity. And exactly bc of that no.

>muh Düsseldorf

Attached: 1560808734619.png (1006x825, 1.05M)

Imagine getting to date a girl and then letting your retarded belief in an outdated ideology getting in the way of it. Fucking retard mentalcel. Who the fuck cares about fucking race treachery, just fucking date her you dumb faggot

then don;t fuck their women then.
There should be a double standard.

the girl herself looks asian.

of course she looks asian
that's why they are called hapas or euroasians

Attached: 1557797181596.jpg (1024x877, 140K)

I said I don't. I don't want any around. Especially not the Hapas

I want to see a blonde woman with a japanese man.

You are dishonoring her people. I hope you get murdered by Japanese men if you dare show your face in nippon, gaijin colonizer piggu.

Sexual relationships should be the last thing on your mind. There's a growing discourse of civil disrupt to garner your attention. Fucking bitches should be the last thing on your mind.

God no OP. Nips are honorary burgers since ww2. Petite, beautiful, subservient, considerate, etc. Japanese might not feel the same way about Americans, but any gentile westerner you talk to has nothing but respect for Japanese people and culture, you’d be lucky to make one your waifu.

This exactly why racemixing with nips is tolerate by you fags, becuase you know japanese men don't get pinku pussy. You are basically a nigger. No racemixing for anyone ever should be tolerated. I respect Japanese men enough to leave my foreign hands off their women

>respects japanese men
>by cucking them out of their women

You are a nigger.

I mean unironically (((they))) push against it
I know three pairs, one is a modell, would have to look into it
the problem is, women are the gatekeepers to all of the shit
and in Japan it's especially harder
5 to 1 girls compared to men go outside of Nippon to study and stuff
it's rarer I guess

Attached: 1559447172890.jpg (1538x2048, 524K)

Just 70 years ago they were cannibalizing Allied POWs, we were in a World War against them, and marrying Asians was banned in half of the United States.

They're a different race. There's no natural, intrinsic reason why they would be liable to cooperate with us. The only reasons we have to cooperate are when there is close technological and economic competition, their not having nukes, etc. Our alliance with them can only be international and provisional, and to mix with them would only be degenerate and unhealthy.

I said I am against it. All of it. Learn to read. Don't want any Japanese, Asian or even worse a Hapa-demon around

Why aren't there more AMWF relationships promoted instead of WMAF? hmm....

Exactly this.
>tfw no nip gf

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

>gooks are white
>italians aren't

i'm done with this board forever.

Yeah, it's a joke when it comes to Asians

See you tomorrow

Good luck.

Attached: 1535718150804.png (937x1108, 527K)

fuck you

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

I mean there are
just not Japanese I guess
they use mostly Koreans (cause of Kpop cancer) and Chinese (swarming)

Attached: 1558014024433.jpg (736x949, 86K)

>Ireland
>thinking he's white
oh dude

Attached: 1520659382289.jpg (1216x1928, 419K)

What do you want from me? I am pro-Italian. Learn to read.

why do people always bring this up

do you intend on dating a perfectly averagely intelligent jap? do you IQ test your partners? do you know western IQ scores are dragged down by nonwhites and that the average half-jap would get 1-2 IQ points at BEST? do you know the problems ALL multiracial people have?

didn't you get banned? Go post your feet, faggot.

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

suck
my
dick

Attached: nigger mods tongue my anus.jpg (555x415, 29K)

k it was funny a few times
but this pic's getting old
just as the wrist one
come up with something new

Attached: 1520112784273.gif (270x150, 1.78M)

Japanese are honorary but pray for a girl.

hahahahaha, exactly as I thought, you will forever be mentally will, take your meds now, mednigger.

It's true. Germans originally have 105-106. Asians in America around 108-110. Still, even the goddamn Lebanese outpaced them in America in terms of billionaires.

why not for a boy?
Why are you so racist user, i mean, there should be equal chances for both.

fuck you nigger

They are seen as undesirable within Western nations. It's not openly said but most people know it.

Japs are not white nor honorary ffs

Attached: A10019B0-88B7-46D9-82AF-A13DC08947A2.jpg (1242x707, 165K)

Of course you're not! I mean, why would it be wrong? Its not like a child you may end up generating would be a mix between white and asian, resulting in a manlet without a clear identity, someone who wouldn't know who he is and be accepted by either asians or whites, not like that would put such person through enormous suffering and fuck him up in the head, not like theres places on the Internet full of half asian half whites who constantly whine about how bad they feel about themselves, right? And its not like an offspring with an asian would result in someone less masculine that would struggle to get laid most likely ending your blood line. Its not like having a wife with completely different culture and values would impact the marriage, I bet there isn't an statistic proving such couples end up divorcing in disaster way more than same races, I even bet having parents with different cultures and valued would help raising the kids,because diversity is our strength, and that would totally not caude conflict. You know what, who cares about marriage and children you current year right? Silly me, just have fun and as many unprotected sex as you can, if someone get pregnant just abort the baby, abortions are awesome! Actually, why are you on a straight relationship? Are you homophobic? Gender is just a construct, you should transition by taking hormones and cutting your dick off, that would turn you into a woman, great huh?

So I hope that responds all your questions, take care now zyr.

Attached: 140524-elliot-rodger-2359_6161b82c4c3a71686ddde8e508f66f80.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg (1200x630, 92K)

Just blame it on Yellow Fever!

all racemixing is (((promoted))) if that's what you mean, because of the inevitable result.
but people are amenable to different things. there are different levels of "demand" so to speak according to the people's suggestibility

I can understand the why, but you shouldn't. We must stick to our own. The white race must survive and prosper and for that to happen we need every white man/woman we can get. Also, a woman that is a great wife/mother is more important than how hot she is. Go for a 7/10 or 8/10 white woman and create white babies.

>japanese are honarary
>but only the women, not the men, they have small dicks and I hate them

Yellow fever fags need to be castrated. Just admit that you covet asian women while you despise the men. You are the reason why asian men hate us and are left wing.

>undesirable within Western nations
why not>?

they have hunter's eyes feature, broad chin and jaw. Typically masculine features. Just look at the asian ezra miller.

>japs are yellow not white
>memeflags are kikes
Admit your crimes, Jew.

Based Brazilian knows whats up.

Not true. They love American and European men. Their families also tend to not care you’re white. As long as you’re tall have a good job and no tattoos. You can get the cream of the crop.
t. Worked in China, S Korea and Japan.

They are seen as feminine and tiny. Women want tall men with large frames. It's how it is.

I had a bad ass girlfriend in China that I fucked up because she wanted marriage and kids and I couldn’t stop banging other nips. I regret everything for not wifing her. Her name was translated to summer.

I sure do, my fellow person, we can all coexist in a diverse utopia melting pot, that is the peak of peoplekind, diversity sure is our strength! I can't stop please send help I'm getting dizzy

You have the heart of a true European my friend.

Every time I go to Japan, I fuck so many Japanese women, it's crazy. Last time I was there, I fucked this young cute Japanese bellhop girl in my hotel. It was great.

Then why don't they go for niggers? Just admit that whitness confers status.

I for one find that pretty sad. Don't wanna step on their dignity, I just want them out of Europe. Especially the Hapas.

Imagine talking to western women in 2019.

If Japanese men weren't such cucks, they ought to have castrated and hanged you like the white nigger you are.

How does "Whiteness" has status in a White country? How about leaving us alone? That would be sublime. But you cannot do that, can you?

Imagine acting like a nigger in Asia.

I'm not asian. Just pointing out that these empty headed bugs love status and just becuase they pathetically throw themselves at whites doesn't mean white men should go around acting like ooga booga niggers.

You don't want to be in Asia when Ethno Nationalism becomes popular...just a warning.

Well I work in Tech and I hear the complaining on the daily. My sympathies for them are depleted and they should fuck off. But they never do. They never do.

Omg I can't believe you could say such bigot words I literally have ptsd now and I'm shaking. Let me tell you zyr, I live in Brazil and this place is one of the most diverse place in the whole universe, and its like living in a dream utopia everyday, because of diversity of course, oir economy doing great, our contributions to science is top ranked, and we sure know how to build cities, take good care of our natural beauty environment, and we sure do respect the life of our fellow people, all because this amazing melting pot was created with love and acceptance, totally not a result of colonists raping everyone else and segregation, thats a nazi myth,europeans who came here totally not segregated themselves while the Portuguese raped all minorities and generated an army of mixed segregated mutts that lived in misery, no zyr, everyone came together and built this amazing nation on love and acceptance, but at the same time slavery was real and reparations must be paid and white men are the devil. Sure is great living in Brazil, this place is heaven, I sure hope everywhere in the world turns out just the same.

It is the land of the future and it forever will be kek

Japanese men all bow to me like I'm the emperor.

KEK, I can't take this anymore, God help us all.