White immigrants

Daily reminder that yuropoor "americans" need to go back.
You're not an american and you never will be, you have no roots in this land.

Attached: sitting-bull.jpg (742x1332, 176K)

You were conquered. End of story.

You're just like the kikes in Israel who think they deserve that land because their ancestors lived their a long time ago.

*there

I'm sure the jews feel the same about palestine.

Implying Injuns want the gibs to go away

No dumbass, YOU ARE THE JEWS

How?

Why are you anti-illegal immigrant? We need the slaves!

Attached: potw_peru_cusco.jpg (600x450, 93K)

Answer my question or provide an argument. All you Redskins are on the government's tit for welfare and keep getting coddled because you were too retarded to understand the idea of land ownership.

Well its been proven that jews are not actually from palestine, although they are light skinned sand niggers thats not their land. Its an illegal occupation of palestine. So hence, the natives are like the palestines and you yuropoors are like the jews. So you have to go back fag.

*scalps you*

Nothing personnel, pale face.

Bazinga, finally someone other than me says it

Attached: 1561135311602.png (775x837, 736K)

Well its been proven that Injuns are not actually from America, although they are feather niggers thats not their land. They are originally from Siberia and are still butthurt over land that was bought from France and Conquered from Mexico.

then more pale face come and put you're entire people in reservations..
nothing personal, savages

Gonna love using this argument when whites decline to minority status.

it was (((proven)))

If they let me, I would

Attached: 1561344283896.gif (500x349, 906K)

They were mongolians that came from the siberian mountains, but guess what fag, we made the trek here first. We built civilizations here first, so its our land. By your logic, no one else owns any land as humans come from africa huh?

This guy gets it, go back to home country.
The arabs and niggers are killing your people and breeding your women.

>be Ponce de Leon
>Find Florida
>Kill or employ all the natives
>Florida is too swampy
>Leave and take all the natives with you
>Florida is empty

>Be Creek Indian
>Run away from white guys in Georgia
>Breed with and absorb escaped African slaves into your tribe.
>Find swamp
>Call yourselves Seminoles

>Be me
>White Floridian
>Family been in Florida as long as the Seminoles, if not longer.
>Indian who traded his land for shiny rocks uses Asian hackysack forum to tell me I have no roots here.
>Disappoint.

Attached: 1471548675680.jpg (127x234, 9K)

They don't need to go back. Indigenous nations need to be restored and US and Canadian whites need to integrate into them.

your ancestors migrated here from Siberia, you don't have any more "roots" in the land than whites do

also interesting that you're so fixated on calling yourself an "American" given that it's derived from the name of the Italian explorer. shouldn't you have a special Indian name for it?

You made the trek to a giant landmass with no possibility of domestication and thus no way of building a civilization until some Spaniards come along and made a better civilization than you could have ever possibly made.
Such an amazing achievement, user.

They conquered it fair and square.
Now they need to defend it from invaders.
If the invaders succeed in their conquest, that's tough shit for burgers.
It really sucks when you have traitors sabotaging your nation from the inside though.

Attached: family-with-baby-in-traditional-dress-in-cusco-peru-cuzco-FJ4X3M.jpg (1306x843, 439K)

they'll just fucking kill you. justice, human rights, reasoned debate, etc. are white things. when whitey is an endangered species there won't be a single brown finger lifted to help -- on the contrary, it will be a shit-colored hand gripping a machete, raining blow after blow on your person until there's nothing left but bloody viscera.
this. where is my eu passport? where is my right of return to my ancestral homeland? i'm ready to go.

i agree with this

No civilizations? C'mon use that high yuropoor IQ.
You do know there were aztec/incan civilizations....
Remember fag, the spaniards stole millions of tons of gold. We literally had cities made of gold.
If it wasn't for the incan gold, your yuropoor civilizations wouldn't have been able to flourish as much as it did.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>be me
>be ancestor moving from HRE to British colony
>insurrection of sperging English
>get left behind by new king
>be OP
>OP is faggot for not knowing definition of immigrant

No civilization in the new world was even close to what the Old world was doing at the time. It was literally impossible for that to happen, there was basically no domestication other than Llamas and Guinea Pigs.
It was literally impossible to accomplish anything, the Europeans coming over was the best thing to happen to this continent because they actually had the resources to do something with it. Injuns coming over to the Americas literally means nothing in this sense.

They had horses. They just hunted them to extinction along with nearly all the mega fauna once they arrived.

Fuck you only responding to posts you have a comeback for.
Florida is my fucking country.
You have no argument against it.

Attached: 1470076975480.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

Why was it impossible? They were a tribe of people that came to the americas and populated it.
Setup their civilizations and govt's. The incas had aqueducts at the time, they knew how to grow crops on the side of a mountain. You have to rub your two brain cells together and remember that the native americans had no contact with other people. You fags advanced because you had trade with the chinks/ arabs and africa. technology is passed on through bartering.
If robbing all the wealth of these continents were the best thing to happen thanks to yuropoors coming here, then you're some kind of fucktard.
I love the mental gymnastics that you immigrants use. You like to use "injun", "redskin" ,"wetback" and "beaner" but not native american because that'll automatically be an admission that this isn't your land.
The mental gymnastics that whites use is incredible.
The projection is amazing.

>No roots
How deep do the foundations of our cities to have roots?

Sorry fag, i'm running on 4 hrs of sleep.
But yeah, nah florida doesn't belong to you.
It belongs to the fucking puerro reekans, dumb in a cans and cubans.
All of which are descendants of african slaves and yuropoors mixing.
Fucking yuropoors brought niggers/chinks/pajeets/ sand niggers to the americas.
Fuck em all.

Neither do Native Americans.

Also, conquest and purchase are legit things.

whites arrived to the americas before mud asians did.

If you cant defend it you dont deserve it!

>To those who followed Columbus and Cortes the New World truly seemed incredible, not only because of what civilization had made of the Old World but because of the natural endowments of the one they now began to enter. The land often announced itself with a heavy scent miles out into the ocean, and the coasting whites with their nostrils full of salt and the sour odors of confinement recorded their delight with the odor of forests and verges in bloom. Giovanni di Verrazano in 1524 smelled the cedars of the East Coast a hundred leagues out. Raleigh's colonists scented what they thought a garden, though they would soon enough make it something else. The men of Henry Hudson's Half Moon, already disposed to hate and fear the natives, were temporarily disarmed by the fragrance of the New Jersey shore, while ships running farther up the coast occasionally swam through large beds of floating flowers.

>Wherever they came inland they found that these announcements had been in no way false: the land, wilderness though it was, was a rich riot of color and sound, of game and luxuriant vegetation. Even if some of the most glowing descriptions of the New World were in fact realestate advertisements, given then as now to calculated falsehood, still the theme of beauty in abundance is so pervasive that it transcends any scheme, insisting its truth upon the reluctant and hesitant pens of the white observers. Had they been other than they were, they might have written a new mythology here. As it was, they took inventory, around the margins of which one feels the spectacular presence of America.

>Waterfowl took flight under their advances with thunderous wings, and deer in unconcerned droves browsed lush meadowlands. Squirrels and huge turkeys barked and gobbled in the endless forests that stretched all the way from the coast to the huge river that Soto had crossed and recrossed and been buried in. Elsewhere ground fruits lavished themselves on the land: scarlet blankets of strawberries painted the bellies of the horses and the legs of the horsemen who rode through them, and swollen clusters of grapes bowered the streams and rivers.

>When the whites penetrated the western watercourses they found the life there as abundant as it had been along the eastern seaboard where sturgeon, giant lobsters, and shad were so plentiful that settlers grew nauseated on them. Out west, Pierre Radisson in the middle of the seventeenth century found otters so numerous in the streams that they hindered the progress of the little expedition's canoes. Gigantic catfish thumped ominously against the frail crafts of Jesuit fathers and voyageurs, while overhead flocks of passenger pigeons traveled the skies in such numbers that for hours at a time the sunlight would be obscured.

You are going to die in the coming civil war.

>When Daniel Boone and the Long Hunters crept through the Cumberlands into Kentucky, they discovered newer variations on this theme of abundance in a land of canebrakes, clover, bluegrass, wild grains, and salt licks where a thousand animals might be glimpsed in a single lucky moment. They saw the buffalo whose enormous presence Vaca and Coronado had earlier reported and whose relatives, the woods buffalo, were to be found in considerable numbers as far east as Pennsylvania and upper New York. Here these few whites were on the very margin of the prairies that stretched they knew not how far toward sunset, prairies that in spring glinted like an ocean running under windsunflower, golden alexander, prairie lily, silphium, blazing star, golden rod, sky blue aster, purple gentian, big bluestem.

>All of it seemed so lavish and exhaustless that it tempted the whites to tales of exaggeration, some imported from the Old World, some locally grown. There was, for example, the story about the Fortunate Hunter: charged simultaneously by a bear and a moose, he sent his only shot into a rock squarely between them, the bullet splitting and each half killing its beast. The fragments of the rock killed a squirrel in a nearby tree, while the recoil of the hunter's rifle knocked him into a stream from which he emerged with his pockets brimming with fish.

>But while the old chronicles tell us their tales of abundance and show us occasionally individuals like William Bartram who actually paused to muse on this magnificence, caught up by it into aboriginal-like meditations, they tell us something else as well. They tell us that this was a world the whites wanted not as it was but only as they might remake it. For the other great theme of the narratives is that of waste, destruction, and frantic spoliation. As Peter Matthiessen notes, within a century of settlement the whites in the East had broken the wilderness from the coast well into Pennsylvania, a staggering achievement in which they had cut their way through vast stands of hardwood and white pine, cut them up into houses, boat ribs, ship masts, and items that would enable them to continue moving on-gun stocks, ax handles, singletrees, and wagon hubs. These trees, like the Indians and wild life they sheltered, stood in the way, not only of Progress, which was obvious, but of deeper notions of order and light. Occasionally there seems to have been a brief pause when some ancient woods giant crashed earthward and white men stood still in the dust and sunlight of its clearing to count its annual rings. So John Bakeless records that two oaks felled in Pennsylvania in 1833 were 460 and 390 years old, meaning that they had been in their maturity when Columbus had made his landfall. William Penn's Treaty Elm in Philadelphia had begun to grow when Cabeza de Vaca had embarked with Narvaez. And when at last the whites would attack the giant sequoias of the far West they would find trees that predated Christ.

>it's not an invasion or genocide
>you were conquered tho, lol
Ebin.

What
The fuck
Great logic thanks

Attached: images (1).jpg (248x203, 13K)

my arguement is simple, ya gotta go back.
As well as all the other trash that came in after you.

I am sure you would have liked a wall back then huh?

>You're not an american and you never will be, you have no roots in this land.
Nither do those assholes. Take a course on archaeology asshole.

All the "original" Floridians were killed air left. The place was empty and competed for by white and red and black (a bit). Reds do not have more of a claim that whites, thus no right to say "go back"

Sure, and you can go back to your fucking stone age lifestyle, deal? Nah of course not, you fucking hypocrite.

They want it both ways and it doesn't matter how often you point it out.

archaeologist here, explain your shit

North America IS NOT the cradle of mesoamerican civilization.

I'm sorry, again, explain your retarded shit.

Why were the South American aboriginals so much more advanced than the North American ones?

fpbp

Good question, bigger abundance of food diversity in south america, also better seafood. My guess is the south american natives had better access to food which in turn made them more intelligent.

difference is the jews have an army to make that land their own.

even the quran says that specific land is the land of the jews.

Not US but still related

Attached: RXuhrQh.png (480x300, 256K)

I wouldn't mind, as long as all the niggers, chinks,gooks,sand niggers, pajeets and yuropoors left. I'd be ok with it. I wouldn't be too harsh, if you had any percentage of native american blood you can stay.

BANG

*sneezes*

Nothing personnel, shitskin

Stupid ass, of course you would think El Dorado is real!

>"we literally had cities made of gold"
That is literally we wuz kangz n shiet

Aren't you supposed to be making perogis for all the ruskis so they don't call you the nigger of europe anymore?

Don't you have some cheap booze to drink in your reserve and protest some new oil lines?

by far one of the least intelligent assumptions I have ever read

>You’re not American
Oh, the competing Siberian tribes called their country America? What was the country called? What were the laws and borders?

FUCKING BASED AND REDPILLED

Someone watches disney movies!
Well big boi, while there wasn't a whole city made out of gold, there are accounts of all statues,art being made out of gold. Some of the important buildings would have gold ornaments put into the stone. There are also accounts of small gardens adorned with tons of gold.
Oh and, you need to go back.

Some portions of Africa have a similar climate and resource availability than South America but those peoples didn't develop as much.
How could that be explained ?

I'm not a northern native american.
While I do like my booze i'm not an alcoholic like you polacks.
I wouldn't be able to be a good electrical engineer if I was boozing it up all the time.

Boi, I am Injun.

The green text was literally what you said in your comment. If you're gonna bother to be specific now, why weren't you in your original comment? Go drink some cheap booze in your reservation!

Well, seafood tends to have more iodine in it.
Thats pretty crucial for a developing brain.
I'm sure there were other environmental factors, dealing with apex predators in the jungle, having cities ontop of mountains and so on.

Actually, faggot, America is the mythos of Atlantis and the birthplace and thus birthright of all blue/green-eyed peoples.

1 of 3 images.

America is the birthplace of the 'white' man (that is not brown-eyed mongrels) and thus the rightful clay of your superiors. "Native-Americans" migrated 12k years ago, long AFTER the true huwites discovered Europe.

>WE

Attached: Atlantis 1.jpg (4132x3151, 2.39M)

Attached: Atlantis 2.png (2552x2436, 1.03M)

Attached: Atlantis 3.png (2608x2800, 963K)

You need more diversity.

Injuns fought a war and lost. They immigrated from Asia,

The Solutrean hypothesis argues that people from Europe may have been among the earliest settlers of the Americas.[2][3] Its notable recent proponents include Dennis Stanford of the Smithsonian Institution and Bruce Bradley of the University of Exeter.[4] This hypothesis contrasts with the mainstream archaeological orthodoxy that the North American continent was first populated by people from Asia, either by the Bering land bridge (i.e. Beringia) at least 13,500 years ago,[5] or by maritime travel along the Pacific coast, or by both. The idea of a Clovis-Solutrean link remains controversial and does not enjoy wide acceptance. The hypothesis is challenged by large gaps in time between the Clovis culture and Solutrean eras, a lack of evidence of Solutrean seafaring, lack of specific Solutrean features and tools in Clovis technology, the difficulties of the route, and other issues.[6][7]

In 2014, the autosomal DNA of a male infant (Anzick-1) from a 12,500-year-old deposit in Montana was sequenced.[8] The skeleton was found in close association with several Clovis artifacts. Comparisons showed strong affinities with DNA from Siberian sites, and virtually ruled out any close affinity of Anzick-1 with European sources. The DNA of the Anzick-1 sample showed strong affinities with sampled Native American populations, which indicated that the samples derive from an ancient population that lived in or near Siberia, the Upper Palaeolithic Mal'ta population.

Are you really pulling a white WE WUZ KANGZ on me bruh?
Fuck off with your mental gymnastics, YA GOTTA GO BACK.

see

>you have no roots in this land.
Yea? Then who named the motherfucker?

>reminder that beating somebody in chess is the same as waiting until your opponent leaves the room and stealing their queen

I think I know what your (((ancestry))) was 20,000 years before the present

The Solutrean hypothesis is incorrect. Clovis tech is distinctively traced from cultures of Beringian origin, not european. The Solutrean hypot also assumes that because pre-clovis sites are found on the US east coast, they must be of european lineage and not from any other post LGM migration, which is odd because we see sites radiating out from beringia in three distinct waves.

The kennewick skelly fits into this hypothesis far too conveniently and is not understood well by most. The craniofacial features are best explained by genetic drift, mutation, and environmental pressures on the early paleoamericans. When considering the haplo group X, people who insist on the solutrean hypothesis fail to realize that these genetic markers exist in eurasian groups from the Altai region in cent. asia and east asia. We also have of course, dental and a slew of other biological markers (and linguistic comparisons) indicating that the first three waves of people were all from berengia and that these people are most related to surprise, modern native americans.

At least you have a homeland that is safe