BOOM

BOOM

Attached: 158932589325.png (597x550, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AQ2WO_u0Ork
youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are kikes doing this?

San Francisco is degener-

Vaping is degenerate, you loser.

America is built upon liberty and kikes keep using government to take that away.

Liberty is a jewish psyop.

Nicotine cures a host of mental illnesses better ban the safer version of it

Holy fuck you kikes are insufferable.

t. schlomo bergblatt

apparently they still have large stakes in traditional tobacco products.

I started vaping to quit smoking.

Worst decision I've ever made. My nicotine intake is so fucking high now that even going back to ciggrrettes won't curb my feigning

is street shitting still legal?
i smoke cigars

This is the only correct answer in this thread.

I have a friend who made himself addicted to nicotine because of vaping. He coughs really badly, and always has the vape on him.

damn they really just want the people to revolt eh?

actually agree with them for once, did I wake up the bernstein or bernstain timeline?

Aren't the nicotine % in American vapes ridiculous? I remember reading something about Juul having three times as much nicotine as the absolute maximum legally allowed in Europe.

Remember when the government needed to amend the Constitution when it wanted to ban something?

Population control

Lmao. This is the priority in fucking San Francisco...

Clown world.

based and redpilled. zoomers seething.

>legalize weed
>ban water vapor
Why is big money behind weed?

thats your fault for not knowing to curb your vaping like you do with real cigs.
hes a retard and deserves what he gets for vaping thinking its totally safe to use those amounts

Apparently we should all start smoking

Is nicotine /basedandredpilled/?

>hes a retard and deserves what he gets for vaping thinking its totally safe to use those amounts
I agree. I used to vape until I noticed I got a sore throat often. I quit thankfully. Now I only smoke weed and black and milds.

It is though. You're literally indoctrinated into unconditionally believing all forms of liberty and democracy is positive and good, and can never be negative.

Jews are jewing jews at this point. What's going on?

your fucking retarded. Buy lower% nic

yes, but inhalation is in general a very bad ROA for any drug...
i personally like nicotine patches.
i quit smoking years ago, but still wear a 7 mg patch once in a while.

Just smoke crack out of a free syringe. That's legal is Shitsco, right?

lul
Both Euro vapes and cigarettes have lower nicotine levels. I tried the "strong" Japanese cigarettes and I nearly fell over.
I don't know how anyone becomes addicted in Europe. Which I think it the right way to have things. You can smoke and vape but not the overly strong stuff.

Sedate the goyim from rebelling

but dont forget your free heroin needles goy

Bump
youtu.be/AQ2WO_u0Ork

Ignore for a second your opinions on vaping. The reason this happened is the TOBACCO LOBBY. Lobbies that get too influential are one of the greatest cancers on this nation.

It makes you dopey and dimwitted.

>Bloomberg
>berg

this. they even have vape juice with 0% nicotine

>ban e-cigarettes
>use taxpayer money to give out heroin needles for FREE

San Francisco is a joke of a city.

Attached: Needles-found-on-the-streets-of-Democrat-run-San-Francisco.-.jpg (600x800, 247K)

Yeah but you can still take a dump in the streets of SF.
You can't have it all.

OOF, HOW WILL CRINGY FEDORAFAGS, BRONIES, MGTOWS AND ATHEISTS RECOVER?

i was one of the early adopters of the nicotine patch when it came out over a decade ago. same problem. i went from having a cigarette every hour or two, to suddenly having an endless stream of clean nicotine atatched to my body at all times. i stopped using the patches because they burnt my skin and gave me rashes. soon as i stopped using them, i went into overdrive - 2 packs a day because my body was used to that nicotine level all the time.

cold turkey is legitimately the only way to stop. if you're doing any kind of 'replacement' shit (patch, vape, gum, lozenge, etc i tried them all), it's not doing you any good, the nicotine is still in your system.

But didn't they also ban normal cigs?

>San Fransisco banned Juul
they wan't to lose tax money why?
People who REALLY want a juul or it's refill pods, will just go to the next city over, Oakland or Daly City and buy them there

Shit in the streets and shoot heroin, but no Juuls for you

>the nicotine is still in your system

But is that bad though

it's not about good or bad. if you're trying to quit, it makes no sense to keep supporting the habit by just changing the method that you're getting nicotine into your system.

you can't vape but smoking cigarettes is still legal. clown world/

They said the same about the cigarettes. In 10 years cigarettes are probably seen as bad as heroin.

Obviously

But is there really any need to quit nicotine

Neat
youtu.be/AQ2WO_u0Ork

Banned the sale of Jews? WTF, I'm moving there!

>banning ecigs
>legalize streetshitting
wew

nicotine makes you smarter. look it up

Incoming red pill, smoking or vaping is one of the few social activities where people who would otherwise not hang out together take ten minutes and have real honest conversations. At work or school, the smoke pit is where real conversations happen, where real bonding takes place, where Tyne bullshit propaganda is picked apart, where unions clubs and revolutions are formed.

This is not about health, it's about social engineering, trying to prevent young people from being outside with their friends having real conversations instead of on their phones eating kike propaganda.

They don't give a shot about your health, they are trying to prevent daily honest social exchanges.

Attached: 409669.jpg (798x1000, 171K)

This. Liberty is a lie.

Attached: 1560244090987m.jpg (1024x682, 158K)

I think if they legalized the sale of Jews I would be more excited

kikes love degeneracy

therefore vaping =/= degeneracy

>Serving the tobacco jew
almonds activated

yes

But it is ok to knowingly pass HIV

well it is an added expense that's not necessary for survival.

better to be tyrant-god-king of a third world shithole than a mere president of paradise

presidents have to obey the law, tyrants can ban whatever they want and kill whoever dissents

Attached: San Francisco, Democrat Dream City.jpg (750x727, 76K)

Vapes you can choose nicotine content off a pretty diverse scale, all the way down to no nicotine.
Juuls have a set nicotine amount and it is way higher than any other nicotine product, including vapes.

you can quit smoking easily with ecigs

But regular cigs are still for sale, right? What fucking sense does that make?
And don't they pass out needles to junkies for free?
So heroin needles = ok, but juul = not ok?
Holy shit. There's no saving this country.

when are they going to crackdown on the street shitters? or is that halal.

LMAO

fuck california, glad i moved out of that shithole

juul bad but go ahead shoot up heroin

>drive to South San Francisco Or Daly City
>buy it online
Wew. Nice law you faggots passed.

>you know, id believe the first city to have things like e-ciggarettes and flying cars and shit to be san fra-
BOOM
>oh

nicotine is healthy, it is the burning smoke and additives in cigs that are bad for you

vaping is for faggots tho

Since the literal world capital of faggotry is banning it, seems you’re wrong

faggot: an annoying person
hipster: a faggot
dumbass

it is just old fags controlling young fags, same old political story, liekly mad they smoke up their outdoor courtyards behind their bars

Juul has 3% and 5% cartidges. What's the limit in EU?

vaping tobacco and weed is dangerous!

nevermind the endless flow of hardcore drugs, needles, and feces flooding the streets, ban those vape pens! and plastic straws!

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

just quit cold turkey like I did. Less headaches and food is better. Nicotine is trash it does nothing good for you. Nicotine is the worlds biggest cope.

SF is the global capital of both of them. You lose.

ik they wont ban illegals shitting on the street, killing citizens, and stealing tax dollars, but this has has to go! honk honk

Attached: 7FDF13F3-D52E-4DE3-85A4-D2FD03276A69.jpg (700x691, 127K)

Just inject the nicotine with the free needless they give out

Buy lower mg juice or use a smaller vaping device. I use a couple refillable cigalikes/caromizers with 12mg juice. They have to be filled and charged pretty often. Sitting around with a giant tank and batt with 24mg juice is going to OD you.

JUUL is for plebs.

ITS JUST VAPOR

Shit in our street but don’t vape where we eat.

Left Wing tyrants are showing their true colors with this one, they usually have to rely 100% on emotional manipulation of naive women and niggers to get their tax grab schemes implemented, but where is the emotional aspect on this issue if cigarettes are still readily available locally? My initial thought is that they want more people buying tobacco products since they are highly taxed and leftists need them gibs for dem programs. Before i google it- cigarettes are like $15 a pack there, right?

oh i'm laffin

Attached: d2f.jpg (189x292, 9K)

Good. A cigar or pipe is the only based and redpilled tobbaco

you're only allowed to smoke cock in San Francisco

Tobacco bonds and debt or something

It has to do with city debt and tobacco bonds

youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

People are waking up en masse

well for once SF has my support. btfo zoomers.

>Juul bad!
>but weed good!
mfw

Attached: 1518188625511.jpg (800x1136, 156K)

Vaping also causes popcorn lung. At least with cigs you know you're killing yourself. A lot of people don't know vaping is harmful to their health, which sucks.

>popcorn lung

that sounds cool tho, unlike cancer. popcorn lung could be some tasty snack, you dont know!

Attached: emmarobertsunderstand.gif (268x368, 1.97M)

state != federal

Oy vey the goyim are smoking flavored water vapor
Let’s get them on something more modern and progressive like weed

They want $oy to become sentient

Attached: Nicotiene.png (659x437, 42K)

why does big tobacco have a whole on
san franshito...you think the streets covered in shit would be a bigger concern

no it doesnt you fucking marlboro internet defense league
pop corn lung comes from inhaling diacetyl which almost no one uses anymore in vape juice, it comes from microwave popcorn factoriess that flavor butter with diacetyl