Is Generation X even worse than the Boomers...

Is Generation X even worse than the Boomers? I've had the same summer wagecuck job/internship for the past two summers while I finish my degree, and I originally had a Boomer boss, around 70, near retirement, and it was tolerable. He was replaced with a 43-year-old woman, and things have gone to shit. Everything is about gays and "diversity" now. I would have no chance of "advancing" within this company due to Gen-X'ers and their insane turbo-SJW bullshit.

What is wrong with these people? Did we pay too much attention to the Boomers and ignore the fact that Gen-X was becoming even worse?

Attached: Gen-X.jpg (1140x1740, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/14/style/generation-xers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perhaps. But there's a more obvious demographic you mentioned.
>he
>she

You know 1 shit Gen Xer so they all must be shit?
Watch the Youtuber The Narcissistic Resistance, and his GenX Boomer videos for great insights into what GenX is.

This.

every generation is worse than the prior one, and seem to be growing a horn

If you look at the general "handover of power" from Boomers to Gen-X, it coincides with companies (at least in the US) going completely over-the-top nuts with "diversity" hiring, SJW politics, etc. I doubt this is entirely coincidental.

>43-year-old woman
you answered your own question

Attached: 1556674159780.gif (319x240, 967K)

Is that like Kathleen Hanna? She was the worst.

shit rolls down hill. boomers aging out of the work force will give way to the new oppressors.

>woman
that's your problem

Gen Xers are typically not team players. Theyre offish because boomers never gave them a chance and need a younger generation to beat up on. Over all theyre rude and bark a lot and are harder to deal with on a day to day basis. However I dont expect them to be profit seeking whores and fucking us over for a penny like the boombooms are.

Holy shit! Are you idiots finally using the word boomer correctly?!

shut up, boomer.

Gen X isn't Karen, but Karen is usually a member of Gen X.

>Woman
Your own women in your generation are selling you out, it is a woman thing.

>Boomers
Xesrs are boomers on speed, they're stealth boomer ninjas.

Imagine the stinky rotten tuna odor in that room inproximity to her

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

>good times
Boomers
>weak men
X
>hard times
Y
>strong men
Z

I'm a genxer and all the insane sjw bullshit you see on Jow Forums every day was my daily college life. Somehow they went dormant, but it did not surprise me that the cancer reemerged as my generation came into its power.

Our failure was a negative failure. Our nihilism stripped us of alternative visions of a wholesome life and even basic coping power, and many succumbed to the intense brainwashing. But we didn't create these things. The poison was implanted in its fully developed form as early as the 1990s.

yeah.
kike bitch and her jigger husband ad rock

>Woman

My impression so far is that they seem to be taking Boomer systems and then making it their top priority to purge straight white men from them. This seems to be the highest goal of Gen-X.

I was gonna say that but fpbp

this

Attached: quotenfrau.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

lol. Ever play smear the queer? I did

>Gen-X'ers and their insane turbo-SJW bullshit.

lol, no

You're dealing with what would have been a soccer mom in the boomer generation, but now there is no soccer, and no more moms.

>Did we pay too much attention to the Boomers and ignore the fact that Gen-X was becoming even worse?
Problem with the Boomers wasn't that they're pozzed, but that they are incapable of detecting propaganda and fighting it. Also incapable of hating. They're damned hard workers, but that left them with little time to think and little time to resist the poz.

Now they are looking back, thinking they've done a damned good job and just want to rest and suppress the nagging feeling that they fucking doomed their kids.

Gen-X is the generation the Boomers were convinced not to indoctrinate against the poz.

I had a hairy AF jew riot grl GF back then. Bikini Kill got no fucking play around me.

> This seems to be the highest goal of Gen-X.

Nah it's boomer professors with tenure in universities still. Gen-X mostly fucked off from the college scene and is in IT or fields not requiring degrees so much.

The SJW shit comes from universities, and corporate CEOs who are still scared boomersaurs and the only way they know to interact with a rainbow flag is to submit to it.

When you see "taking boomer systems and purge" they are answering to a boomer above them is all.

The only thing that makes Gen X worse than Boomers is that Gen X will be around a lot longer. They all have another 40-50 years left of their lifespan, so we're stuck with them.

As a Gen X’er, I can say she’s a cunt and small minority of Gen X. I’ve worked with those lefty bitches before. They make your life a living hell. Keep up the good fight. She will eventually go away.

Attached: 68361BF0-61F6-4733-849C-62B518B285AB.jpg (600x450, 116K)

>Gen-X'ers and their insane turbo-SJW bullshit.
Fuck your anecdotal evidence. MAN this board has gone to fucking shit.

Gen X are materialistic nihilist scum. They don't give a shit about anything but capeshit movies and video games. They work the same entry level jobs they got right after high school and coast through life earning $20/hr because they have been there for 20 years. No children because they hate their boomer parents, but they own a home. They support gays and social justice movements, but mock anyone who is passionate about social justice (or politics in general).

>>My impression so far is that they seem to be taking Boomer systems and then making it their top priority to purge straight white men from them. This seems to be the highest goal of Gen-X.
Bullshit. You are most likely just an asshole and deserve everything you get. Typical fucking millenial narcissist.

Yeah I went to a state school and it was just starting when I was there. I hooked up with an ur sjw from some private east coast college and holy shit I had to hold my tongue and spew some bullshit to smash her hairy 1993 beaver. But I don't know any gen xer who actually believes that shit like so many of these spoiled fucking gender studying children.

I can't help but see a huge difference between the 60's and the 70's

These categories are to vague to span two decades and suck. They need more. GenX6 GenX7

Gen X is your Internet God you derivative swine. We pioneered it all. Our psyche is native. It's preinstalled into every line of code and every bit of data. There's no escape. No matter how many levels of irony you're on, you will only be a Gen X echo forever. And if you try to unplug and go back to nature, we were there first, and we still know how to build a fire. Gen X = generational checkmate, faggot

Gex X is infinity worse than boomers. They are known as the lost generation for a reason. All they do is camp out in medium range salary positions and keep smarter and more tech savvy millennial's from doing well. Get another gastric bypass amy. You still need it.

nigger

Jow Forumsacks often call "boomers" those 50-something people. Actual boomers are in their 70s, which you irghtly pointed out.

Gen-X'ers seem to be "true believers" in this stuff, though. One small example - our internal employee email system has an "urgent message" feature which places messages at the top of the list until you click on them and scroll down and click "Message read." One of my urgent messages was a list of "Pride Month" events and "opportunities to participate." The Boomers never did shit like this last summer. This is Gen-X's doing.

> tech savvy millennial's
> I used a WYSIWYG to make a phone ap
pff

This. People are so inaccurate with these generation classifications. Half the people they refer to as Boomers are GenX

Lie. The handover skipped us and was to Millennials from their Boomer parents. Look around you.
How's it working for you?

>Gen-X'ers seem to be "true believers" in this stuff, though.
It's a competitive system. If they've already become accostumed to it and they know other's aren't they can get a competitive advantage over people who aren't.

And it hurts the company but they don't care because they're useless parasites.

>tech savvy millennial's
also, no apostrophe needed

COME DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Attached: molymeme.jpg (720x533, 33K)

Feeling's mutual you piece of shit.

>Feeling's mutual you piece of shit.
What is "gen-x" gripe about millenials?

Jow Forums was created by gen-x
All the best memes by gen-x
If you don't understand this..
>you must go back

I'm a late millenial, I think most genx women are garbage, and probably worse than female boomers. Genx men are cool as shit though. My boss is genx and has the same "work hard, get the job done" mind set as boomers, but with a twist. For him it's more like, "work hard, on your schedule, and get the job done by the deadline" I work manual labor and am routinely an hour late to work and he doesn't give a fuck, he even makes fun of me if I'm on time, but only if I'm getting all my work done. He doesn't care if I'm an hour late if I stay an hour late, or work faster. He also takes really good care of all of us, lots if paid time off, yearly raises, etc. He even went so far as to let me build a dog pen (that the company paid for the materials of) at our wearhouse, because my current living situation doesn't allow for me to leave my dog at home. Boomers don't care about anything but being hedonistic gluttons, and how they can maximize profits at everyone else's expense. Most genx men that I know are very similar to him, based as fuck.

Speak for yourself loser. I don't ANYONE who subscribes to that SJW bullshit that is my age. No one they are all across the board Trump supporters. You are just a lying fuck. Prove it is gen x pushing lgbtqpedo and the child tranny issues.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19 Actually It Is Generation X That Suffered Most From The Recession.png (1260x1626, 499K)

>Speak for yourself loser. I don't ANYONE who subscribes to that SJW bullshit that is my age. No one they are all across the board Trump supporters. You are just a lying fuck. Prove it is gen x pushing lgbtqpedo and the child tranny issues.
He's probably in a different area.

no, it's women. women are the worst

Gen X is the last generation of men
you know it's true that's why you cry about them just like you cry about boomers
Gen X sees millennial's and boomers as allies, you see them as the root of all evil
>millennial's are on par with niggers

greatest>silent>boomer>X>millennial>Z> and so on, forever

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1u7.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

There is a disturbingly sizeable contingent among our generation (GenX) that is left-wing; the SJW shit did not start with the millennials.

That being said, GenX is still a better generation than yours could ever hope of being, you coddled little millennial pussy. Our parents didn't hover over us and insulate us from the big scary world like yours did, so by and large we're more well-grounded.

Yes, Tanner (or Dakota, or whatever your pretentious yuppiefuck kid name is), you can try to deflect all you want, but it's your generation that's the fucking cancer destroying our civilization.

Funny how they forget that eh?

More of your bullshit anecdotal evidence. My guess is you will always have personality conflicts wherever you go. I have been managing small businesses for years, and when millenials started entering the workforce, EVERYTHING went to shit. They wandered around, complaining about having to do shit, yet they applied for a job, and it slowly dawned on me, they wanted a paycheck, but didn't really want to work. And it has just been a race to the bottom ever since. Now you have 25 year old kids with zero experience and a marginal education who think they should be calling the shots, in their minds they are geniuses. The next stage of human evolution, a super sapian, and everyone else are mere mortals.

Here is the truth, every generation ever has been filled to the brim with people who were 9 times out of ten completely fucking garbage human beings. This was discovered at as truth at the turn of the century and those who make up that remaining 1 percent agreed collectively to establish a management system for these virtual animals and routinely set about allowing them to kill one another. 9 out of 10 mate 9 out of 10.

Yes, millennial-tard, please expound upon your great wisdom about my generation. I love hearing you extrapolate a bunch of nonsense based solely upon your inferiority complex.

We *watched* your generation grow up, you sniveling sack of dogshit. You're a fucking mistake made manifest.

I remember driving by the local school and seeing the legions of soccer moms picking up their little millennial Timmies because it was sprinkling (heaven forbid they catch the sniffle), and looking at the pitifully small smattering of kids actually walking home. I thought to myself "if these yuppie cunts are lucky, one day their kids might work for those kids (the ones walking)"

>woman
Blames the generation.

It's just women. Any age, any persuasion. They are toxic.

Yes

46yo genx here cant stand boomers want to purify the US raising my kids to reality of white genocide. Wish Hitler had won.

m00t is GenX now? I think not.

>>There is a disturbingly sizeable contingent among our generation (GenX) that is left-wing; the SJW shit did not start with the millennials.
That maybe true but the left went full retard under Obama gay marraige, trannies in bathrooms, but in typical millenial fashion you just want to create the mess then bitch because of the mess.

fpbp
women don't belong in the work force, for the most part

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/14/style/generation-xers.html

The So-so generation

I'm not a millennial, rocket scientist. I was admitting that the rot had already started in our generation. It's nothing like what happened with the millennials, but to pretend it didn't exist is intellectually dishonest.

>boomers and X are greedy
Niggers need to watch "The Graduate"

I noticed when I moved to Florida for a few years in 2005, and the first thing I noticed was there were no kids playiong outside. It was june school had been out for a month. But nobody paying outside. It was weird. I knew nothing good could come of kids to lazy to go play baseball, then swimming in the summer, football and basketball in the fall...every year the same cycle. Pick up games in someone yard...Not anymore.

Those soccer moms were gen x you absolute retard.

Yeah I gave an inch and they took a mile. Now I vote for Trump.

Zoomers are fucking pussies compared to Gen Xers.

Attached: 4afcz998jmp11.jpg (1080x735, 143K)

No

Because sports ball is outdated and boring as fuck. Also borderline homo erotic with the unnecessary ass touching. I wish i could go back and do something constructive like play an instrument or learn how to turn clay or build an engine anything then all the hours wasted chasing balls and hitting them with sticks like a fucking monkey for hours on end. And before anyome brings up working in teams as a pro just stfu i dont know anyone who played on a team that still values anyone they played with save their actual friends as they aged out of the time wasters.

This just learn how to fuck them. I got my GenX boss on a leash because I pulled the mental health card. Now they tip toe around me while I do pretty much as I like. I still do my job just not like a cuck

Nailed it.

Attached: 0B040BD7-3A47-4270-97DA-60DA18EF92CB.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

I think Xers are like Z in that half are cool and half are fags.

I wouldn't know, I've never met a zoomer.

Ever notice how everything just started sucking shit seemingly overnight? Movies, TV shows, music, and even the goods and services we buy? Quality took a back seat to SJW pandering and virtue-signaling.

And did you notice that this happened around the same time millennials started coming of age and taking roles of responsibility in all those industries?

Hmmm... wonder what the correlation is...

>replaced with a woman
>complains about gen-X

I think you've misidentified the problem.

Its closer to 90% are fags and 10% are cool. You are being cautious because you lack a large enough experience pook to draw from. I suffer from no such handicap, been well around the US and can confirm its about 90% retards and mouth breathers. You can't deny this when you ask yourself how its possible that we still ignore the truth of what took place on 911. Remember that. Remember what the entire nation rolled over for. Remember that they are still rolling over for it. 90% mate and thats being modest.

Well whatever they are called. I work with a bunch of them and they are too nice and are so eager to fit in and play the perfect employee and suck up, it's like a whole generation of Americans were pussified some how. No sense of irony, sarcasm or questioning, I mean they are nice kids but what the fuck happened?

But I don't have "personality conflicts" or conflicts of any sort. I'm taking the managers at their word, though, when they say they are "emphasizing" the hiring of "candidates from under-represented groups." Ie, not white men. I don't see this being a good environment to try and build a career. I can tell that the Gen-X managers want to do their diversity hiring at all costs, then have people like me prop up the diversity hires. That's not something I would tolerate, though. Obviously, I haven't said anything about any of this AT WORK, since I am not clinically-retarded.

>WOMAN
Jesus fuck man, get it together.

Attached: alrightythen.gif (250x250, 407K)

You can trace the decline you speak of to 911. That was the turning point when they took off their mask and then bound and gagged the willing public who beg and plead for freedom and pleasure.

Not true. Things were fine until millennials entered the workforce and started demanding safe spaces.

Fpbp women suck to work for

>Summer
>Florida

Dude, it's fucking 90 degrees with 80% humidity.

So they actually have ambition and are looking to prove their value instead of stagnating in the same job for decades? Bizarre.

A FUCKING MEN

The underlying causes of all this nonsense has nothing to do with generations but rather indoctrination.
About one third of Boomers went to college, where they were very thoroughly indoctrinated by their leftist commie professors. The rest of them remained blue collar working stiffs. The college educated Boomers were very well rewarded for completing their indoctrination courses, hence the meme of "go to college, get great high paying job" Hover, the majority of the boomers were not fully pozzed yet, and things were still fairly comfy. Then, about half of Xer's went to college, got injected with the poz, version 2.0. That's when there started to be enough pozzed parents to creep up the poz level in public schools and society in general. The millenials were pozzed from elementary school, and by the time they reached college age, they got scammed with student loans, almost EVERYONE went to college, making it next to worthless, and they were further injected with colllege poz, Version 3.2 Turbo Edition. This is why they're so pozzed, so fucked, and so pissed off. Luckily, Gen Z has had access to the internet and the opportunity to download AntiPoz V1.0 at a young age, but they unfortunately also had to learn young that they're more or less doomed.

Anyhow, instead of intergenerational strife, we need to realize that we've all been victims of the same social engineering. Stop blaming each other. This program has been in full swing since at least 1910. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was this mess that is America 2019.

Yeah that's fine and all but without an edge you're not going to get very far. People can sense that, I can sense that in them. They're going to get ass fucked down the road, it's not a nice world especially in the professional world.

Who raises children today is the village. The village is run by a certain tribe. That tribe desires docile autistic machine operators. They control the purse strings and educational systems, so they will have their drones. You are seeing the next wave of factory workers. The factories today are much cleaner much less work needed as machines do the majority of the labor. You might live to see the brave new world. :" not likely though

I don't entirely disagree, but the problem was with how the prevailing generational demographic handled it. We've seen what happened with the millennials... I'm afraid GenX might not have done much better.

Hate them all you want (and believe me, I do), but if this happened when the boomers were the main demo we'd have nuked afghanistan for 9/11

And they will learn that, but keep in mind the job market that Gen Z has to deal with. They want to keep their job (and they do not have the job security of someone who has kept the same position for the past 10-20 years) because they know that if they are let go for any reason, they will have to put in another 40-50 applications to find another job.

>Boss is a literal roastie past her prime
>Decides the problem is the generation she is from and not the fact that she is a fucking roastie raised by roastie culture

Attached: 443f4786.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Tribe you say?

Attached: 1514204009859.webm (500x500, 1.32M)