"Breaking up Google won't help the situations...

"Breaking up Google won't help the situations, instead a bunch of smaller companies without the resources that we have will be in charge of preventing the next Trump.

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1143143459009769473
-Google Exec

Attached: 2019-06-25 14.54.34 twitter.com 42251a3e0892.png (1057x1705, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google's assets need to be seized.

Is she even an American citizen?

Don't think so.

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

Break up google.

lmao your congress should ass fuck google then

>Congress
Congress doesn't enforce laws...The DOJ does and they will.

I love to watch this eternal dance between private corporations flying too close to the sun and goverments

>Breaking up Google won't help the situations, instead a bunch of smaller companies without the resources that we have will be in charge of preventing the next Trump.

The bitch is right. Imagine having a bunch of Gabs and Bitchutes everywhere that we can go to. Google is monopolizing the market with their degeneracy. These kikes are self aware enough to know they can only maintain power by suppressing the truth. But that cannot last forever and that is why the right always wins.

Attached: 1551066171375.jpg (640x789, 138K)

i wonder if this is beign manipulated by someone up above, imagine the united states with the power of the google ai at their disposal

That makes you Israelis scared doesn't it? All your power getting ripped out of your fucking hands...Deal with it. Zionism is dead.

Bad timing for Google, what with anti-monopolization efforts being discussed

>our companies job is to use its resources to prevent Trump

good to know!

She is of the tribe. Passports and papers of her cattle mean zero to her.

Doubtful. Almost none of them are. The ones who appear to be always have dust and confusion around their birth certificates and nationalities. Obama is a top example.

This.

Rothschilds.

It's impossible to say how this could be put more obviously and the sheep will still eat it up. We are lost.

Attached: craftyroastie.png (1170x1004, 1.11M)

GoodbyeGoogle

I'd fuck the libtard out of her

>be giant tech monopoly
>can't be happy with infinite amounts of money and popularity
>get involved in politics
hahahahahahahahaha

this

BRB, Reporting their Twitter account,

Ignore this, stupid golems:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

Another big dumb show from the GOP & Trump to excite the base & make them think something is gonna happen.

Oh something's going to happen. Google was raided a couple weeks ago.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26_01-32-10.png (1048x239, 43K)

I have a flip-phone that has no GPS or accelerometer, and can't connect to the internet. I haven't been on Facebook since 2012. I use Brave browser. I quit my IT job and took up work as a landscaper.

How long until a CIAnigger knocks on my door?

>Google was raided

In Europe. For taxes.

No, in the US.

(((Citizen of the world))), goyim.

Doesn't that constitute treason? Why isn't the american government addressing this?

Link.

Just like that, breaking up Google has become a matter of critical national security...

One will stand, one will fall. Either google goes down, or America does. Those are the stakes.

Remember when Jewgle went down? Yeah they were raided.

Americans, let's get more congressional hearing started on this so the (((MSM))) can't keep hiding it from the normies. Customize and this to all of your state and federal reps:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

Cool, let's see a source.

whats it like being retarded?

Corporations like Google and Facebook cooperate with foreign governments, why are you concerned about government control now?

haha based congress getting used like two dollar whores

>let's see a source for the highly classified intelligence / military / national security raid
You will!

They fucking better. Cmon glowniggers, this is just open and shut. Stop rating us in your threat matrix based on which Pepe we're posting and go get em already. You want to deradicalise people? Do your damn jobs and prevent an organised criminal attempt at openly manipulating elections.

Ask your sibling mom.

Political implications aside, it such a brainlet and female quote.

will this be the start of a new internet company, with space x launching satellites as fast as they can to complete the grid?
minimun coverage starts at 800 satellites

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26_01-53-33.png (930x174, 27K)

lol

respect for your ways man i think im gonna get a flip phone soon too
t. dont own a phone :)

Just relax, there's literally nothing you can do to stop the breakup of Jewgle now.

This is how she was busted

LMAO

Attached: 2019-06-25 16.26.12 medium.com bf530ac21b5a.png (1291x1377, 268K)

>e-ville companies have no business as public leeches whoring user data around town through government funded tubes without being fined or otherwise held accountable for violation of the collective trust and infringement of taxpayer rights in a shifting web of unregulated lies

>e-ville social media corporation is a platform claiming neutral party immunity from lawsuits
>e-ville social media corporation is a speaker editorially censoring free speech for publishing
pick 1 or 0, or 1010, pick all the ones that are good for you

Dear Friend,

There's no need to cause fights, simply burn the Bill of Rights.
Don't think it harsh or make drama, just ban the Supreme Court's decision in Marsh v. Alabama.
Mandatory content rating isn't fair, share hell with "the modern public square".
Whether you object or not, constitutionally protected material should rot.
Bake the cake and like it too, civil rights are for niggers, not you.

End goy, you're A(((i)))DS.

t.
>E-Ville Incorporated, an illegal subsidiary of The Game

Please Subscribe
-1 equals 1, if you don't concur you can get bent.
Taking something down is the same as putting it up, read the full proof in Free Speech and the Regulation of Social Media Content.
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html

Pretty Pleas Scribe
If you prick us, we do not bleed, our growing old does not lead to death.
Your guns we need not heed, we draw profit from your last breath.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

Peepee Poopoo Pusspuss Snot
(You)'s a fag. Check my got.

Peter Piper Picks Pepper Snacks
>jewghoul image captcha
>anonymously posting facts
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence

Attached: nasim.png (731x611, 876K)

>based o'keefe catfishing jewgle cool wine aunts with women of color tryina learn to code
holy fuck this is just amazing, i want to give this man a beer

>selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer
That's what (((they))) all say when caught red-handed. Don't think at some point O'Keefe will release the full unedited video.

he does it like every time

Google? More like Joogle.

Attached: 1560901559737.png (750x746, 1016K)

Bump