Brit/pol/ - destroy skynet edition 2.0

Attached: stylingonthecouncil.png (534x380, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1143610595129929728?s=19
theguardian.com/uk-news/shamima-begum
bbc.co.uk/news/topics/c347vzp58nzt/shamima-begum-case
youtube.com/watch?v=dt1cw0O8Vwc
youtube.com/watch?v=JHH7krBwc0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GgVtGXnFqZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

technically official thread.

>lets just let this happen becaue we are """"""good""""" people

Attached: 1523375482054.png (598x370, 192K)

let the LARPcels seethe
it's been a rough day for them

>tfw 50% of people ate racists (white men) and the other 50 are racists (against white men)

Attached: 1523375393232.jpg (843x403, 117K)

why do you envy my respect for social norms and waste disposal receptacles?

>tfw I style on bincels by drinking the finest scotch

Attached: IMG_20190625_173749.jpg (3120x4208, 2.29M)

why are you a councilcuck slave to the Masonic-waste disposal conspiracy?

never forget

Attached: tay.jpg (600x600, 53K)

desu im absolutely stunned. uk eternally btfo by indian/paki intellect. whites really are retarded work mules. SAD

Attached: 1547923042675.png (319x263, 13K)

>when you tweet your DM

Attached: D98JP-6X4AAqJQa.jfif.jpg (1200x1003, 128K)

Kek, what an absolute hunt.

I bury all my waste in my back garden for security reasons. the council haven't had so much as a used wet wipe off me for years. they probably know everything about you. i'm no mug

Muslim larping.

Just wait until this diversity agenda stops being trendy in 10 years. We will have the last laugh.

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

people just do nothing

Attached: 1534351270613.png (1965x845, 381K)

Guys, if you want some fun this evening, get in this tweet and call anyone supporting the crybaby Labour MP an islamophobe.

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1143610595129929728?s=19

implying normalfags will ever be able to rid themselves of the diversity albatross dragging them into the ocean

Attached: 1514594711991.jpg (503x578, 114K)

sounds like a LARP t b h kid

how many whites will have to be trampled by the boot of islam for people to fight back against being made into literal dhimmi?

>all of them .jpg

Attached: 1511818296052.png (1018x656, 625K)

>those replies

Faith in Britain has been restored. God save the queen

His PR team on suicide watch

Attached: I want to live like common people.jpg (597x987, 187K)

I miss 2012, lads.

Attached: Wallpaper.jpg (3840x1080, 492K)

Kek

At last he is taking his blunder like a champ

Attached: aussie-shitposter.png (300x300, 18K)

Bullshit lol

Wait I just realised that the pizza photo happened before his accidental tweet.

Omg , what a fuckup hahaha

JESSICA TAKE MY PIZZA AWAY

i love the nhs, why i am wrong

none of us here like hunt anyway, fuck off jtrig with your stupid fakes

Tables outdated in US?

I realise that I judge candidates on what they look like and how they behave rather than policy, I'm put off Hunt because he has an Asian wife, I suspect everyone else does this but doesn't say to be honest.

whats wrong with asian wives?

Pussy too tight and makes weird noise

t.never met an asian person

Anyone remember that Shawarma Begum isis girl from the memes a few months ago? What happened to her?

Attached: IMG-20190221-WA0002.jpg (1080x1483, 726K)

They stink of rice

you tell me

Attached: 1422632584244.jpg (250x250, 14K)

It's true, that's why the best candidate, S. Javid, isn't outright winner

Country just isn't ready yet

she skimps too much on money
always lidl over tesco
always checking every item to maximise value

He's too round to be prime minister

race traitor. havent you heard? english are the most racist people on the planet. its just that kind of polite racism where they laugh at you behind your back for marrying a chink.

It's Roundism

shes now a popular talking head for the guardian

She’s running for labour

Attached: BF64217B-4E8B-4247-9522-026F19B78B41.jpg (960x863, 77K)

theguardian.com/uk-news/shamima-begum
bbc.co.uk/news/topics/c347vzp58nzt/shamima-begum-case
not much, since may. hopefully the cunt's dead by now.

good thing i live in scotland

I live on the isle of man what do you expect

>t.larpcel
If your waifu is so great, why are you shitposting here instead of spending time with her? Before my ex broke up with me last year you know how much time I spent on Jow Forums? Fuck all.

for me, its david davis or boris johnson, although preferably mark carlton smith kek

windswept fisherman

i have lots of character flaws

cont. And if I could get a gf again I'd gladly be rid of you all again in a heartbeat. Fucking losers.

here's how rory can still win

you don't take time to yourself when you're in a relationship? no wonder your last one failed

She's working for the BBC.

Hello masterbrew.

its laughable that people could think that utter dweeb could ever be prime minister

Too late for wise words of advice now.

this

I think less of a man with an asian wife

why

youtube.com/watch?v=dt1cw0O8Vwc

I feel like it would be easy to get one

ok. so where is the man you respect?

GET IN HERE NIGGERS

haha, just a FYI i'm not masterbrew. i don't use a trip or any sort of memorable "bit" here.

Rory had a great power stance though. that picture of him on the seat had me in bits for ages

some lessons can only be learned the hard way

Its a bit sex touristy. When I ever I see a white man with an asian wife, I always presume they met in Pattaya.

>this shithole
>islamic state
breitbart/boomer/maga tier thinking. it will just be an ultra surveillance state, and many muslzoomers are already turning into starbucks sipping metros

the cunt who throws expensive glasses of wine on his girlfriends couch?

All the good Britons are long since passed.

A white man who is with an Asian woman has married down. Simple as that, really. It's like seeing a white guy with a black woman or something similar. They've settled for lower than their caste.

Old news

you respect someone who destroys expensive things?

I worry about this

>english are the most racist people on the planet. its just that kind of polite racism where they laugh at you behind your back for marrying a chink.
this explains the middle class neolibs

in what sense is asian a lower caste

I can see you're very invested in this

Attached: 1098754303.png (520x539, 330K)

my field hockey wife has an associates degree

Usually a lot of western dudes with actual (non westernised) asian wives are wimps who have to go buy themselves a wife in thailand or the flips. It's a stereotype.

Anyone know where I can watch Varg videos? His YouTube has been down for a while now and honestly I miss him.

Attached: F0A5890B-92CC-4433-ABEA-726268E31FB8.gif (480x267, 3.7M)

is this forsen?

What if she's middle class/rich and he's a poortherner/irish?

They're patently unattractive, not very good socially and generally quite horrendous to each other as a people. An insect race. The Chinese, I refer to specifically. Other branches of Asian (Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese, etc) are worse.

I can't comment on Japanese women, I haven't met many. Hapa offspring are fucking ugly and often socially ostracised though.

Also, come on. For white guys, selecting a partner that isn't a white girl is looked down upon. You don't have to be verbal about it, it's just... accepted. It's seen as taking the easy way out. A partnering often seen with nerds and socially awkward people.

bitchute

what about when the stereotype isn't true
is it still bad
youtube.com/watch?v=JHH7krBwc0Q

Wtf is that

Thanks

dont worry bro Ill probably never meet you

yep, a bunch of closet racists overcompensating and fucking their country up the ass so the buck doesnt fall on them.

i don't recognise this
not to be an autistic labcoat
but prove it

not if she's hot and you're still capable of banging other hot caucasian women

every day
i always consider
would i fight someone if they were racist to my girlfriend

My views are biased because I disagree strongly with miscegenation. With that said, I don't think Asians+(anyone else aside Asians) works as a partnering. The cultures, language, customs and appearance differ so strongly.

Not like an Englishman with a Dane, or a French lass, for example.

Prove which part, sorry? I made a few points in that post.

i love her

3 different posters have said words to the effect of its easier/marrying down. says something to be honest

insect race
others are worse
looked down upon

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=GgVtGXnFqZ8

In a coffee shop (wi-fi) a couple months back and saw two asian women (assuming they were sisters) talking about the hapa kids exam results for long. It's just the way a lot of them talk seem to be disciplined and odd. No wonder they're such a committing race, even if it's against their own interests. they're kind of robotic and obsessed with education

>I don't think Asians+(anyone else aside Asians) works as a partnering. The cultures, language, customs and appearance differ so strongly.
I agree. Individual couples can work but overall , not so much

RE: Looked down upon
See RE: Insect race
A mean way to put it, perhaps. But, stereotypes exist for a reason. See: literally any video of Asians doing abhorrent things that would be UNBELIEVABLE In the west. Go on /gif/.

Individual couples can 'work', sure, but I just disagree with the idea of marrying and producing offspring outside of your own race desu. Mixed race people are generally less intelligent and have less sense of belonging than anybody else.

Say if your mum is a brit and your dad is a chinaman, where do you say you're from? What culture do you adopt, when nobody from either of those countries truly considers you one of their own? Why would you ever do that to a child?

(t. once had an Asian gf back in his youth and realised the error of his ways)

Yes iiii
Mc smally yeah dats ma name, guna go by da flow gonna play the game,
guna rol the dice, once or twice
pushin an a feelin nice, u got me, u got me rushin the maa
bit a bad boy , pull up the shots so we cum dancing down
Yes i , pass us the mike, hold on tight bit a bad boy,
guna feel alright, its the mc smalley 1 2 3
Sh'all goin out to the prest lee... ye is wicked

yeah, i feel like saying 'do you think newton, beethoven or elgar were brought up like that eh?'

if you have to marry a chink then how can you even call yourself an englishman? english men for english women. its the way god intended. how can you disparage coalburners and kebab munchers if you go and pick rice/ drill oil? have some self respect for your hyperborian ancestry for gods sakes. we are the chosen people of god.

Attached: 1536034644303.png (602x354, 250K)

anyone got any spare wine crates

tst

Attached: Pan_troglodytes_(male).jpg (1200x900, 241K)

>Say if your mum is a brit and your dad is a chinaman, where do you say you're from? What culture do you adopt, when nobody from either of those countries truly considers you one of their own? Why would you ever do that to a child?

this is a legit argument
i'll tell you. i'm going to be a fucking expert on chinese culture, and i expect the child to follow suit.