Canada

Name a better brother and ally. Pro-tip: YOU FUCKING CAN'T
Canada is the US' TRUE best ally.

Attached: Canada-america-flag.jpg (612x408, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtWQvlMfOXc
cambridge.org/core/journals/business-history-review/article/americans-in-britains-backyard-the-railway-era-in-upper-canada-18501880/92358AE64AA411D1225C576942AD8084
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's true. NORAD ties us together forever.

Attached: Brothers.png (1250x2806, 80K)

Canada is US territory with a different name.

Attached: EWYRTESRDUTJHBGEF4E.png (300x300, 23K)

Fag.

What are you a nigger canuck? we own it and they want us to own them.

Attached: 1540598738495.png (630x610, 23K)

>Pays terrorist $1,000,000 CAD for killing Americans.
>"We're allies, right?"
Just like the fucking Israelis, leaf. Just like the fucking Israelis.

Attached: leech.jpg (450x338, 63K)

>Give $10.5M on 4th of July to convicted Al Qaeda psychopath terrorist in secret so dead US soldiers widow can't seize it to satisfy $150M judgement against the terrorist

>Best ally

Attached: OMAR KHADR WINS!.jpg (2000x2000, 3.3M)

The going rate is $10.5M not $1M.

Here is Omar Khadr on a national TV station on Easter being glorified by Trudeau and the CBC

>youtube.com/watch?v=jtWQvlMfOXc

The guy is a total psychopath, he has 0 remorse and probably jacks off 5 times daily he got away with it and lives a multi-millionaire lifestyle.

Attached: omar khadr payout.png (908x821, 791K)

pro tip america, annex alberta first :)

People who want you to annex us are all non whites that couldn't get into usa because they are too poor or retarded.

Hey! Christian Zionist here. We give more money to Israel and are sure to do whatever they demand. Therefore Israel is our #1 Ally.

US generals state openly that if leafistan is nuked that the US won't retaliate
kek

>ally
I think you meant “superiour”. don’t worry eh, you’ll be taught better in the re-education cabins when we invade on the day of the grill and take our rightful place as the world’s top superpower.

Attached: 09EBA7E5-95E1-4E61-932C-DA2734868D98.jpg (638x490, 31K)

I thought Israel was our closest ally?

you're a vassal state of israhell

niggers are your closest ally, israel is your boss.

Even the best allies need to be raked every once in a while

Considering most of your population is within the US border, if the nuke spreads to US states then the country that nuked you is fucked because now we have to deal with it. So in reality, you'll never be nuked because to inflict the most damage on Canada with a nuke would inevitably spread to the US.

>within
near is what I should have said.

thats what they want you to think, but its actually being built up as forward base for the Chinese to invade the US. Who can deny that the chinks rule Canada?

Attached: Chinese Signs in Richmond, Canada.jpg (620x431, 112K)

Look up NORAD moron.. Fucking simpleton.

meh

That is factually correct

Anything below the 49th is not canadian, fuck off retard. Toronto is a pulsating, puss filled scab on this country.

Attached: 2AaqNBo.jpg (600x2039, 240K)

wrong
Isreal

WHOLESOME

Attached: 1523538461955.png (636x1470, 509K)

Canadians built a railroad accross the in the 1870s in an effort to unify it, but before that, railways in Canda faced south. They were much more dependant on their neighbouring State to the south than their neighouring provinces.

cambridge.org/core/journals/business-history-review/article/americans-in-britains-backyard-the-railway-era-in-upper-canada-18501880/92358AE64AA411D1225C576942AD8084

Definitely a better hat than Denmark

All of Canada is essentially a very thin strip on top of the USA

Attached: 54cabc6769beddf406c97084-2732-1366.jpg (2732x1366, 950K)

Attached: 1532061031961.jpg (307x307, 27K)

You know what the world needs? More Chinese and Indians, good thing the west is helping solve this problem!

British Columbia will become a chinese vassal state in our lifetime.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

> in our lifetimes
ummm.....

Attached: Canada_Why.png (713x809, 24K)

WHICH PART OF CANADA...FRENCH OR BONG

Canada is just itching to betray us. I’d trust the Japanese and Australians far more than the Canadians.

Look at nigeria and ethiopia... Keep feeding them USAid. I can remember a big thing about ethiopia when I was a kid and the famine.. Lots of good jokes. What is an ethiopian kid with a grain of rice stuck in his throat etc.

No it’s oil producing provinces

Fuck Canada they kneel to the queen, Brazil should be our next great ally

> implying the queen and royal family are still relevant in the 21 century

well, we are still a Crown Corporation, so...Yeah they are.
Also one of the few criteria for treason in Canada is to attempt/kill the queen/king.

Please do

Attached: 7ABAA03E-79E2-41FB-A8A4-D7AB3AD955B4.jpg (632x824, 141K)

One time her motorcade drove right past me, I was like "HELLO QUEEN!!"

Attached: dFbTSoR.jpg (500x750, 61K)

i live in markham, if that's all richmond's got they better step up

I can tell you one thing, the Queen does not stop at traffic lights or gets stuck in traffic. Two cops on motorbikes fucking rush the intersection and stop all the traffic, then 3 speeding cars whiz by, with motorbike cops guarding the guard the front and the rear of the VIP. It's quite impressive

I always liked Canada until I realized how many inbred trumptarded rednecks there are up there.

how can mirrors isreal if our eyes are not even isreal?

Attached: wellbye.jpg (604x315, 24K)

ohhhh yaa eh. gonna be a good one, eh.

Attached: 1558825277752.jpg (1600x990, 193K)

The only conflict has started because of our different leaders. You know how many people here actually like trump? Ive literally seen maga flags and stickers on cars here

Bruh Canada elected a literal faggot. Would you prefer that?

Attached: CANADA_180529779_AR_-1_EIHPAFGHYRUJ.jpg (1400x902, 82K)

we died the most together for israel.
end of the day. last thing the Jews want is a unified Canada and USA after figuring out how much (((they've))) pushed our shit in.
Bad news is. There are more combat veterans ready to role than (((they))) have access to combat ready soldiers.

Attached: 1560769438412.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

Only like 30 something percent actually voted for him

Reminder that Canada is Latin America.

God i wish

We usually follow American politics at a slight lag. Our Harper was their Bush, their Obama is our Trudeau. I can't wait to see who our Trump will be.

Attached: obameau2.jpg (257x306, 27K)

Go south, traitor.

Someday we'll annex you guys it'll be just like Germany and Austria in 1938

yeah, no. piss off. i don't want that spic-filled dirty fucking Republic down south and i'm sure they don't want anything to do with us

If memes can be dreams.

Attached: don-cherryTrump1.jpg (1600x907, 232K)

Scheer is probably the closest for now

you will lose California before you take us

"democracy"

traitor

Hmmm no. You guys only provide toys for us to play with!
And you go die for the right to make toys for us REMEMBER THAT BOY

elections canada is allowing non citizens to work/volunteer at the poles where we'll be using Soros backed electronic voting machines...
everything is eh ok!

Israel is our greatest ally.

this thread is disgusting. just a bunch of faggot leafs

Faggot over a moron. Yes please.

So they have that in common.

>Name a better brother and ally
AUSTRALIA

Attached: Aussie-America Alliance.jpg (457x376, 77K)

They are importing a brown horde to overrun us

this. the Aussies are a better ally towards the big Israeli attack dog down south than we have been. Australia has never fought a direct conflict against the US, Australia contributed more towards both Iraq wars and went to Vietnam.

my point was a democracy is when the majority determine the outcome and in Canada a democracy is when 31% decide. Don't get me wrong democracy is fucked.

Fix your fucking women you cunts

Attached: american_beauty.jpg (630x420, 50K)

This

>Only like 30 something percent actually voted for him

Attached: can-6e7557a06912b084ad8c0eb3fbb86fd3--trouble-canada.jpg (480x657, 61K)

Australia, unlike Canada we've never been at war with Australia.

Can we be friends now?
We're just like you, but poor, Brown and jungle dwelling

>a moron
That moron saved your ass from a big war in the Middle East last Thursday
You should appreciate him

yeah...
I'm in Toronto. It's so fucking bad.
deciding where to go for end of summer.
so many options.
cabin in mountains sounds nice.

Well thats what happens when we have 3 big parties

>Australia, unlike Canada we've never been at war with Australia.

Hey , you invaded Canada first .

A broken clock is right twice a day. Trump may have saved us from war but he has not saved us from spics, chinks, poos, niggers, kikes, rag-heads, etc.

Go to Lake Louise. But another Canadian Jow Forumsack told me it's full of chinks in the summer.

Just go north of north bay. I think I have seen 1 nigger in 11 years.

literally after you cucks started boarding American vessels and forcing our Sailors to fight for your Navy

Just to be clear, Trump deserves absolutely no credit for stopping a war?

No he definitely deserves full credit and praise for stopping that war. I'm just saying, if he stopped sucking Israeli cock for just one second and focused on the US he could potentially fix a lot of problems like the ones he listed during his campaign. But like every US politician whether they be running for Congress or President, for some reason foreign policy is more important.

Thanks bro, luv you.

How exactly. Provoke Iran by flying over their airspace. Warned multiple times to leave area or be shot down, drone gets shot down. Launch cyber attack on country who protected it's airspace. Seems to me like the war is just getting started.

I don't agree with the part about Israel, but otherwise yes, he's fundamentally betrayed the spirit of his campaign

The problem with leafland is that it's full of leaves!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

The problem with burgerland is that it can't keep the fuck out of the middle east!

Scheer = Romney then eh?

Get ready for 4 more years lads.

True
If it wasn't for all the leftist I would love to have canada next to my country

And the problem with americans is that theyre dumb as fuck

Right, not like the canadians havent contributed any of their armed forces to fight with the americans or anything.

The Ford guy from Ontario