Strike & Mike 68

What did we think of it?

Attached: strike-and-mike-logo-2.png (736x735, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files
files.catbox.moe/e1gnl7.mp3
bbs.thegoyimknow.to/t/daily-stormer-official-statement-on-the-therightstuff-biz-alliance-with-federal-informant/325394
youtube.com/watch?v=HPo5sGZr6Wg
rightwingentertainmentsquads.wordpress.com/
hatebus.libsyn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

friend simulator for right wing incels

Paypigs gib, and I'll tell you

Mad jew.

Plz gibs paypigs

files (dot) catbox.moe/e1gnl7 (dot) mp3

>we

Attached: sc.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

thanks pay fren

it was from the based german guy

But I don't like enoch or striker and I've had more sex than you, emcel.

Attached: EmCel.png (1200x737, 1.27M)

>excellent
files.catbox.moe/e1gnl7.mp3

Anyone know why Halberstram has disappeared? He hasn't been on the last few episodes of FTN....

of course it was, it always is

Because of the whole Cantwell hidden chat thing

Extremely based. Thank you sir

Attached: 1557535528541.jpg (1080x990, 185K)

Wtf I hate smart narratives and good talking points now, bomb Iran!
Probably on vacation, not like he has to let anyone know.

qrd?

recommending jazz & jesse 73 please

Good stuff. Can't vouch for this episode though.

I mostly enjoy it because striker the wop commie provides a useful argument against the generally libertarian past people like Mike, so it becomes slightly less of an echo chamber.

Why don’t we ever see threads about non-paywall episodes?

Attached: EAE7E760-BA47-4599-8F07-0BCFE1D2EF4F.jpg (1278x993, 121K)

is this legit? why was this week's episode uploaded so quickly?

Anyway thanks fren

Can you not link the Stormer here?

Thanks brother

>3 hours of political kino.
Fuck I love this show.

Wow. This is very bad for TRS and it sucks they keep fans in the dark about this stuff

Because no one needs a paylord to post them here

Attached: God_Speed_1900_by_Edmund_Leighton.jpg (1452x2000, 1.84M)

bbs.thegoyimknow.to/t/daily-stormer-official-statement-on-the-therightstuff-biz-alliance-with-federal-informant/325394

It's not listed on the main site and there's another article too

What Cantwell did was fucked up. But Anglin is being a fucking sperg with this shit.

I don't know man snitches are snitches, right?

Well done friend. Listen to my crow song.

Attached: p01gn687e1446578255752.jpg (825x464, 342K)

This is unclear to me, did he snitch on anyone on the right? I know joachim implied he was involved with the RAM case but ive seen no evidence that cantwell snitched on anyone other than antifa. Paul Nehlen doxxed Ricky Vaughn, cantwell gave it a signal boost but he wasnt actually the one that doxxed ricky. I know there are accusations of doxing some listeners off the information cantwell gets. The bowlgang vs cantwell stuff is just kind of cringey imo. How are we supposed to unite as a people if the "movement" can't even function on the greater picture of white identitarianism, whether its a libertarian society, natsoc society, or whatever doesn't really seem to matter if the base racial solidarity cannot be achieved.

Sure but trying to connect TRS to it? That's stupid. He claims TRS is giving Cantwell a platform, which they haven't. Anglin is butthurt because they didn't come out and throw Cantwell under the bus.

The vibe I get is Mike and Sven are just sidestepping all the drama bullshit. They've done the same thing with Richard Spencer.

Well Cantwell admitted he talked to the Feds when approached under the guise that the Feds wanted to go after Antifa. Obviously nothing has been done to Antifa.

Then he went to Jared fucking Holt of all people to do a smear on some people who were trolling Cantwell.

Sven DID address the whole Mordecai (or however you spell it) going on Cantwells show. He did it like last week but they talked in code about digital audio vs analog audio or some shit I don't remember, but he basically said that Anglin should shut the fuck up and not tell Sven how to run his network or what to do with his friends. TRS dropped Cantwell a long ass time ago and it was clear that Sven didn't appreciate him associating with Cantwell either. Anglin has gone full retard and the IQ level on the BBS is room temperature.

Yea I remember he was involved in going after Goy Talk and the Gas Station. Heelturn is no more partially as a result. This was a colossal fuck up on cantwell's part. I am not saying he did not fuck up at all. So I guess that is a legitimate attack on the movement from cantwell. Whether you like cantwell or not his viewer base encompasses some white identitarians, having people go on might not be the worst thing, if you think cantwell is bad for the movement shouldn't you want trs guys going on and potentially shifting cantwell's audience to a different sector of the movement? Frankly cantwell is kind of lolbert entry tier anyways. One other thing I think people fail to take into account is cantwell is complete out in the open unlike some of those attacking him the hardest. cantwell could probably easily go the "reformed nazi" route to make sure he can still live a comfortable life.

So why does TRS shun Spencer these days? What the hell happened there?

Kinda forgot i'm pretty sure joachim accused cantwell of going after ram before cantwell went after those guys. people always talk about fake news, if ourgoys fuck up they better own it instead of just deleting and pretending not a throw stones.

They don't. Idk why you're saying they do.

Thanks man!

Can I ask a boomer question... why do people try to obscure the URLs to the links?

Seriously? Is that why Jayoh isn't on this week's Europa Report? This is so gay.

Because they never have him on their shows any more, and vice versa.

No lol. Stop believing in gay internet rumors. Jayoh is doing a Poz Button in an hour ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPo5sGZr6Wg

Joachim was a faggot anyways. Striker exposed him as a lolbertarian. It's ironic that him and Cantwell hated each other, just like two libertarians fighting over a whole pie for themselves.

Im following that drama closely. Wanglin and weev went from making frontpage news and influencing elections to wasting 3 weeks of their life begging Mike Enoch and Striker to respond to frivolous troll accusations.

DS forum is a pathetic place and become a meme. Only people who go on there anymore are glows, Halsey Yiddish, and the SPLCs Hayden.

I seriously think that all the stress is starting to get to Anglin. Imagine being in hiding for as long as he, being sued for a bunch of shit, probably constantly hunted by journalists, SPLC, ADL and whatever else and still be pumping out a billion articles for and keeping DS online. The guy is paranoid.

I love TRS. Met pretty much all of the main staff in person at one time or another. Great content, great production.

Other than Mike, they are totally and completely against anything resembling friendly criticism.

Contempt for the audience is not a meme for nothing.

It has turned into an optics game I think. They want to, reasonably, keep their business and livelyhood afloat. Sucks but there it is. Same shit cantwell is up to.

I like the content, but I am hesitant to actually pay them money partially because of how unprofessional they can be.

Lol. But I bet you still have a subscription to netflix or some other globohomo woke business. Cuck.

ethnarc moving the goal posts hard in the comments when he came in with zero prep on the suppressor/silencer thing was pure cringe.

Mike and to a lesser degree Alex hold the whole shit together. Sven and Jayoh are mercurial as fuck and dont realize it to their detriment.

That all sucks because I dont dislike any of them, but if sven or jayoh saw this, they would probably try to dox me in revenge.

I'm thinking he's legit going through a mental breakdown of some sort, he's being monomaniacal

and all the self-aggrieved rejects are there to egg him on, big and small: ironybros, confused boomers, amnats, greg johnson, mpc, forney

>mercurial
that's the exact right word to describe sben

the "it's just a joke" is a joke, too, because everyone knows the contempt is real

In fairness I remember the 504um. Some people would just sperg out and cause trouble. I don't think they were feds or anything, just spergs.

If you listen to the Hate Bus or the AtticWaffen guys on their shows, it's obvious they were fans and got kicked out of the TRS circles for making criticisms. So they went and started their own thing, which is good I listen to both their podcasts for the lulz. It's harder to deplatform all of us when everyone has their own outlets.

Stopped listening to this shit after anglin exposed them and they didn't even respond

Cantwell melts down everywhere. Don't have a clue what's up about Anglin, The Kyrpto Report can be good listening however. It's been interesting watching TRS mature, Have witnessed them tone it down and change a lot
Prior to CVille they were high on their own farts.

I know all that borther. I was a top ten 504um sperg. Made some great friends there. Was at mania 1.0
Never do I recall people fed posting or doing anything negative other than jokes and button pushing.

I need to go dig into some atticwaffen. My biggest hit was when toiletlaw deleted everything. Same but less when the skyrim podcast got killed.

What's hate bus and atticwaffen? Where?

They rebranded from the Atticcast to Not funny.

rightwingentertainmentsquads.wordpress.com/

hatebus.libsyn.com/

They're both just shitposty shows where they read funny news stories and laugh at niggers.

504um became this battleground for every autistic sperg faction on the internet. It was fun while it lasted but it had to go imo.

lol at this. Anglin has a corner office in Langley VA with a team working under him and he lives " on campus". I see him in the cafeteria once in a while

If so, they would've been able to find him to serve him his court order. Lots of people have been looking for him. I don't believe you.

Havent seen anglin appear anywhere in person ever since he went into full on infighting mode. Seriously doubt that he's still kicking to be quite Anne Frank with yall