What does hair changing quantify you as racially?

Is it normal to have platinum blonde hair when you are young only to have most of it turn dark as you age? I still have blond hair randomly on my head eyebrows and a great deal in my facial hair. From the distance it looks dark.

Is this a white quality or am I tainted

|

Attached: 1559529927695.jpg (937x1200, 227K)

This is supposedly very common for Amerimutts, happened to me as well.

Yes, that’s very normal. As long as it doesn’t turn black. That is suspect.

glow niggers think they're safe, but their families are vunerable when they're at work.

perhaps you spend more time indoors than when you were a child? it's normal for your hair to lighten in the sun.

I am first generation americlap tho.

I didn't realize this comes off like a slide thread. I am genuinely curiuous if it was a common white trait I heard of towheaded kids and shit but I never understood if that's because they have some shit genes or something.

I don't want my kids to have dark hair but still have my blue eyes.

Thanks for the post I feel better now.

Everyone else let this tread die now.

i will personally feed them your address glownigger

This is called Dark Blonde. It's a very popular phenotype in America. Me thinks from teutons mixing with celts. Which is another thing; they say mutt, but it wasn't the browning until recently. Same as everyone else.

Me too, my hair was blond as a baby now its light brown...

It's weird, but mine is the opposite. As a child I was platinum blonde. As a teen my hair was brown. Now into my twenties my hair has turned bright blonde once again. Rather strange, but true.

pic related

Attached: Muh hair.png (297x448, 352K)

sames here... was fucking platinum as kid and now looks brown to me. My jew friends say it looks kinda blond, tho... I am mostly Teuton/Celt mutt

it's common here in the US. Not sure why. It's not really even talked about. I'm the same way as are a few others I know, mostly closely related. Fun fact, it's only the men that do it.

Attached: 1561469540233.jpg (593x421, 51K)

idk the more sunlight I get the blonder my hair gets. As a kid it was almost white you couldnt see my eyebrows.

It's called being 'Tow-Headed'.
Mine was the same.

tits?

Your hair naturally gets darker as you age. Babies and children need more vitamin D so their hair and eye color are lighter and brighter and then darken with age.

This is the same reason why women are naturally a shade lighter than their male counterparts (in all races). The women need extra vitamin D to be able to bear the children.

I'm black. No one will believe me but one time there was a single random blonde hair on my leg and I have no clue why. It was the first and last.

my grandfather and my uncle both had platinum blonde hair when they were children but after pubirty, my grandfather's hair turned very dark brown and my uncles brown

Why the sun bleaches hair too I figure

I'm male faggot

Yes it is normal, even for non-mutts. I started out platinum blond hair and blue eyes, I now have brown hair and hazel eyes. Polish friend of mine used to have blond hair and blue eyes, he's now got brown hair like me, but got to keep the blue eyes (lucky bastard).

Hair used to be sandy, turned dark brown, not even 30 and now it's salt and pepper with white hair. Found my first gray hair when I was 15. Not even 30 yet. Thanks dad.

That does not exclude you from having tits, although it does destory my interest in seeing them.

i remember ben franklin or some other colonial writing something to the effect of ".....its as natural as german and english kids being blonde"

it was something to that effect, making note of what was then a well-known fact that many kids of english an german decent will be blonde while young, and darken as they age

Attached: 1558493675537.jpg (860x1075, 122K)

What does muh hair make me Jow Forums?
Supposedly qt italian, qt scot
qt irish and qt german

Attached: Snapchat-746989972.jpg (720x1280, 256K)

I had pitch black hair as a child and white hair in my 30's. I think we're tainted, bro.

Is that what it is called? Never heard that term. My hair went from blond under age 12 or so to brown as adult

Only 2% of the population remains blond after they grow up. Its normal, OP.

Attached: 1557607618865.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Makesyou qt italian, qt scot, qt irish and qt german

op is a retarded tranny,

slide thread

Anglo (Aussie) and French descent, I was born with wavy blond hair and now I look like a Roman coin, curly and brown

how are you this insecure? go out and have sex you ugly fuck

Are you eyebrows blond too? As I said before mine are darker but with blonde hairs that grow really long which become very apparent when you are closer.

I got that gene too

Attached: 0ba.jpg (960x960, 37K)

That was the goodness in you dying

caring about personal appearance outside of your control is beta pilled.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Go have a family.

:)

Attached: 1559529821178.jpg (1540x2469, 276K)

XD

>Go have a family.

i have three. based and FLDS pilled.

your hair will lighten with sunlight

get outside you fucking basement dwellers

You're likely tainted

Attached: GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.jpg (937x1030, 830K)

But user I am a systems analyst and network engineer.

Same guy. On mobile now. My eyebrows are brown for the most part with some blonde hair on top and the outer edges.

What about the reverse? I had black hair as an infant, which then turned (and has remained) blonde. Blue eyes.