Weather manipulation thread

Yes, it is very real.

The skies are being sprayed daily with Aluminum, Lithium, Barium and Strontium. This is the chemical composition of what makes up chem trails.

No, this is not an effect of jet fuel, planes are being bit with sprayers that are constantly streaming the skies.

There are multiple countries trying to fuck with the weather. It is killing wildlife, plant life, and people, all while blocking out the sun and dropping temperatures. Global warming is a complete hoax.

Watch daily weather reports from this man, and come to your own conclusions:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Vc08WdkwU

Attached: Chemtrails.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdSjXiN3FKo
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=m-3GSmW7944
independz.podbean.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off government-paid shitposter

>fuck off government-paid shitposter

I'm not a government paid anything, you kike.

Bump.

I find it strange that nobody is willing to touch this topic.

because it's bullcrap

>because it's bullcrap

can you prove it? I bet you can't.

Oh, yes. These aluminium spray cans a re a real menace.

You are a government employee paid to post on Jow Forums making shitty threads with reddit spacing.

>You are a government employee paid to post on Jow Forums making shitty threads with reddit spacing.

I think it is the other way around. You don't seem to say anything insightful beyond calling me a government agent.

I think most people can see chem trail spraying going on right outside their own homes.

You are overdoing it. Nobody is biting.
Fuck off, Schlomo!

>Schlomo!

Nice one, I'm not Jewish in the slightest.

It is real, there are military uses for this and lots of patents, leaks, press releases, papers and other RELIABLE info about this.

because they were planning on telling us
>suprise!!! yes, we've been spraying the skies all this time
>global warming and all
>you're welcome, plebs

but now that we haven't seen any warming, and the heat they can manipulate has been greatly attenuated due to the diminishing solar cycle, they have to back away from that plan. they dread having to reveal the real reasons for chemtrails.

which are?

why are you referring to yourself to fuck off?

It is real. I used to do it.

Git ready 4 sum hot weather boyz

it is a mandate of heaven to put thc into the air, no need to worry, everything is under complete control.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdSjXiN3FKo
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=m-3GSmW7944
independz.podbean.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis

Q predicted this

Attached: 1541390837749s[1].jpg (187x250, 8K)

>The skies are being sprayed daily with Aluminum, Lithium, Barium and Strontium.

Here's a very simple test about conspiracy theories.

Would the elite also be effected by the conspiracy? in the case of chem-trails yes, so the conspiracy must be false.

You're all idiots if you believe this shit.

Attached: ct (2).jpg (400x400, 48K)