Who was the best founding father and why? Was it Jefferson?

Who was the best founding father and why? Was it Jefferson?

Attached: 1423958574815.jpg (760x1024, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l7iVsdRbhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam Adams. He was one of the earliest of the rabble rousers.

hamilton

youtu.be/l7iVsdRbhnc

Attached: bs.jpg (720x720, 257K)

Benjamin Franklin literally invented electricity so my vote goes to him.

he was the worst. is this a joke?

No of them would have anything to do with you. But Benjamin would hang at the pub and discuss you're crazy shit and talk about fucking milfs.
Ol bj is the only cool fondling father.

Attached: export4736248373637584684.jpg (1256x1080, 202K)

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin were all great. Generally speaking, all of our founding fathers were important people with greats minds.

John Hanson was a kang

Attached: 33E092C7-7CF8-4A91-AEC2-8CF676CE54BC.jpg (236x399, 20K)

Hamilton was taught by Jews. Look it up. And he made us take on debt. Said it'll be good.

Hamilton was a fucking jew.

Attached: export4138717841338272651.jpg (1256x1080, 145K)

He was the best. Jefferson was a nigger

Didn't you see the musical?

Fuck your nigger musical. Hamilton was a crazed fool.

Jefferson knew the truth. Minorities are great for sex, but unworthy of citizenship. Or of being considered human for that matter.

This

It was Benjamin Franklin in my opinion.

Jefferson didn't even fight in the war. Hamilton is a hero

If more people understand Jefferson and had some respect for themselves and their nation we would not be the salves we are now

Ben Franklin. Absolute Chad frat boy.

Adams was seriously one of the best and most under appreciated. Commissioned jefferson to write the declaration and was a crucial member of the continental congress in fighting the brits.

Another massachusetts man, john hancock was an absolute beast who heavily financed the revolution so much so it made him go broke.

An hero....

Name one thing Hamilton did aside from advocating absurd levels of debt and Jew run central banks, other than being shot dead in a duel like the failure he was.

>Was it Jefferson
No, he was a massive hypocrite.

Adams was the counterpoint to Jefferson. Two wise men, who came to differing conclusions on the role of the state, but nonetheless were visionaries.

Aaron Burr did the nation a service that day.

Another fool who has no idea what he's talking about. Please, regale me with the nonsense public education has filled you mind with.

John Adams.

Very well said

James Madison was the best.
>I, sir, have always conceived—I believe those who proposed the constitution conceived; it is still more fully known, and more material to observe, those who ratified the constitution conceived, that this is not an indefinite government deriving its powers from the general terms prefixed to the specified powers—but, a limited government tied down to the specified powers, which explain and define the general terms.
>The gentlemen who contend for a contrary doctrine are surely not aware of the consequences which flow from it, and which they must either admit, or give up their doctrine.
He knew what a small grabbing of power beyond what was outlined would lead to. This letter was in 1792.

By dying? Truly so. He was misguided to a degree unmatched by any other founder.

>kike posting

god you lolbertards are so intolerable

Hamilton got his own musical
Lol Jefferson just got an airplane named after him

Burr didn't die, he lived on and even tried to get an army general help him invade Mexico.

Hamilton was gettin mad pussy... Jefferson was an autistic faggot

Attached: Alexander-0.jpg (768x960, 35K)

Rofl. A musical starring minority actors as Founding Fathers. A story of how those most wrong were actually 'most right'. If you even give mere countenance to such nonsense you are proving me right, A fool you are.

Where is Jefferson's musical? Eh??? I thought so

Why not all of them? Though, I like Washington, John Adams and Jefferson the most in no particular order. If I must choose only one, Jefferson. I'm a big supporter of personal liberty; but I've made a good life for myself working with the ideas of all three in my core values.

Attached: 1561245350012.gif (517x776, 3.9M)

I misspoke, in a sense. I meant to say that Hamilton did the country a disservice by dying. In doing so, he gave his nonsensical vision a martyr and ensured it would live on, despite it's innate foolishness.

this

>defending musicalets

People shilling for Hamilton need to watch Tom Woods and Michael Malice's debate on the man in which Woods (anti-Hamilton) absolutely trounces one of his biggest apologists.

Nice! Is it a rap battle debate or just a typical musical number?

Posting a pic of a pathetic altruistic faggot in an attempt to seem inclusive and multicultural despite those things no longer existing.......

Benjamin Franklin of course. Washington is a close second but honestly he didn't have as much to do with our actual founding until much later.

He was a british spy.

You dont even know what youre talking about Jefferson only fucked men and black women. He's the poster child for the blacked website

Andrew Jackson was the first real American President he stood for the correct values we should be upheld.

Jefferson. Liberal phaggots in here trolling and spreading around niggers playing Hamilton. Yes Jefferson fucked his slave after his wife died because he was lonely. He was a flawed man, but he was a genius with the right vision for the country.

Men? Wtf are you talking about? Degenerate filth.

Blacked is totally about white men fucking black women LOL. GTFO troll

>Who was the best founding father and why?
John Adams; read his biography.

Attached: John Adams - 1.jpg (394x287, 31K)

Hahaha how about you start fucking some black women and making a few mixed race kids. Hamilton was all about not even bringing niggers into the country. If it was up to him this would be a white country

so fucking based. press s to spit on burr

Jefferson fucked men... it's a well known fact. Its obvious that you never went to an elite blue state university

Rofl... What the fuck are you talking about?

Jefferson only ever loved one woman, his white wife who died young of terminal cancer. His slave, Sally Hemmings, who was his wife's half sister, served to fill the gap until he could be reunited with his true love in death. You're a fool buying into revisionist propaganda if you believe otherwise.

Pretty sure Hamilton supported freedom for slaves in many circumstances. Any links to support what you're saying?

White people: All Asians look the same.
Also White people: (pic related)

Show me any evidence or articles

>George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin were all great. Generally speaking, all of our founding fathers were important people with greats minds.

this, but double props for george washington for literally leading gorilla night raids on redshirt faggots on christmas eve. while all the founding fathers were based in their own ways, george washington was THE one to lead the fight, literally and figuratively. he can never get enough credit.

Attached: americans-we-will-murder-you-in-your-sleep-on-christmas-night.jpg (500x287, 130K)

Jefferson fucked men... he was gay with burr and Madison. It's all in the musical

Tons of founding fathers saw slavery as an immoral institution that was inevitably going to be abolished, but they didn't want to rock the foundation just as the country was being built. That doesn't mean they wanted them here.

Well in order.

Aaron Burr for shooting hamilton in a duel.

Then Jefferson for being a philosopher even after his wife and child died. And allegedly fucking farm equipment to keep focused.

Then Franklin for traveling the world to fuck every French woman on the planet for some reason, in between running shitpost newspapers and displaying to the world that flying a kite in a thunderstorm is a bad fucking idea.

Then John Adams for proving that you can be a boring pile of shit who hates fun and get elected president for some reason.

The American revolution: a history by Wood

Page 83

Jefferson

Attached: BB99D529-A580-4531-9258-99D7D609DB9F.jpg (640x662, 87K)

Look at that mouth... that's a cock sucking mouth

Sadly, "suck a lemon" was good advice for sailors of that time.

Only to be rediscovered later by the british decades later.

Cool story

>"suck a lemon" was good advice for sailors of that time
What’s the meaning?

>he can never get enough credit.
Great Truth Spoken Here.

Attached: USP (2).png (451x429, 416K)