Insider: you're fucked

This is one of the last bastions of free speech left on the clear web. They're coming for this site and all the data. Organize now and make a last stand (on minecraft). You've been properly warned.

Attached: IMG-20190602-WA0000.jpg (900x1600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trolling outside of /b/.
>submit

Reminder!
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
ETIKIA IS A NIGGER HE WORSHIPPED SATAN NO ONE CARES THAT HE IS DEAD LOL

I know, cant believe this peruvian basket weaving forum is still on, but enjoying every second of it, until this is bannes countrywide and im only allowed to read no comment articels ono cucked left wing media

this kike-infested trump-apologist shithole is the last bastion of free speech on the internet? Then we've been fucked a long time ago

Who the fuck are you?

Kek approved. Professional lurker

Your feets kinda suck, desu.

The amount of gets in this thread is too damn high!

Attached: download.png (247x139, 4K)

k den

Fuck Kikes. Fuck Niggers. Fuck you.

Fuck boot licking Kike lovers.

Attached: 2AF24565-E893-47E5-A73F-DF3E3A1A7909.jpg (1091x1440, 1.13M)

If you destroy our containment board you realise us.

Release

Not all heroes wear capes

Critical theory garbage is killing the west objective reality has a right wing bias.

Those feet

Attached: 1561391496759.jpg (600x534, 80K)

Kys filthy pastefaggot

post in store prices

Insider here: We're fucked

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

realize works as well here...

digits if false

Attached: 1511485504168.png (362x455, 256K)

you will burn heretic

Attached: 11515415565.jpg (762x528, 41K)

You really will. Be sure to put on sunscreen, user!

>This is one of the last bastions of free speech left on the clear web.
This place has been a honeypot for FBI, CIA, NSA, and all other spying fuckers since 2008.

I'm not playing on your shitty fucking MC server
what a fucking waste of digits

Attached: zylaphoning.gif (498x374, 1.37M)

Lose weight fatty.

> since 2008.

Jake Brahm was 06.

This. Don’t forget JIDF nigger kikes.

I don't care.

This site is an awful place full of awful people.

Most of the time I'm certain everyone is just acting in a collective interest to make this place so reprehensible the world intercedes to shut it down.

I just open threads and say things for the humor of the obscenity.

Reported
Saged
Hidden

>since 08
Newfag double nigger get behind 7 proxies