HAPPENING: GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

Attached: 1446301602350.jpg (1280x1556, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=An_lXhNWjMw&t=57s
c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
bitchute.com/video/5v9ygqwPkoE/
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Project Veritas is Jewish controlled opposition. Pic related is O'Keefes obviously Jewish sister. PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Stop falling for the Liberal Jew VS. Nationalist Jew false dichotomy.

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 110K)

Shill

PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Attached: project veritas 16.jpg (1057x916, 221K)

straight away

Attached: 1444339274336.gif (250x250, 402K)

Fucking Jewgle.

>DA J00S
>somehow this invalidates the fact that jewgle is trying to screw US elections

What isn't nowadays?

kill yourself shill rat

Wait

so who is jewing who here?

Attached: 109 countries.jpg (450x450, 62K)

STICKY THIS SHIT

>implying Israel isn't screwing US elections in favor of pro-Israel candidates.. like Trump

Attached: Trump Israel Collusion 1.jpg (1013x444, 65K)

you know they own all the candidates, even the ones that say they are against israel, right?

Poojits wanna fuck up the world.

Just because they shit on the streets, doesn't mean the west needs to as well.

Attached: Honk Honk.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

Absolutely. We can either find ourselves entertained by their political drama or we can expose it.

Attached: Rothschilds-MayMay.png (2000x1384, 2.25M)

Try saying O'Keefe smokes crack in the next thread.

How is this even a reply much less an argument?

Attached: project veritas 1.jpg (1052x597, 88K)

Hey On36m2ue
you'll always be a fat, ugly, worthless ashkenazi mutt

Attached: moarpheus (2).png (688x806, 820K)

your mom is a nigger faggot.

>Project Veritas shills are the same Jews shilling Patrick Little

Attached: wew.jpg (507x932, 60K)

it's jewing all the way down

Attached: jjj.png (642x414, 469K)

He's so mad now
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=An_lXhNWjMw&t=57s

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-t-i-r-e-s-o-30244974.png (395x212, 132K)

Attached: gulag ministry of truth.png (718x529, 255K)

Nobody gives a fuck as long as he's exposing commie scum, shill.

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 1.png (1390x929, 481K)

Attached: Gulag ministry of truth 2.png (1160x945, 541K)

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 3.png (1036x534, 175K)

James O keefe might be the stupidest fucking faggot I’ve ever seen. Why does he sensationalize all this shit and not just release the video? Does he really want his videos to look like some shitty reality Tv crime show? I’ve seen long cuts of these events, why does he selectively cut and paste WHEN HE DOESNT NEED TO!!

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 4.png (1184x640, 164K)

Nice hegelian dialectic, moshe

Attached: project veritas koch brothers.jpg (1390x866, 182K)

Google in front of the Senate (Cruz brings this up in the questions)
c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms

just ignore On36m2ue, he's not here to discuss what goolag is doing but rather act like a jew and derail it because he is a jew mutt

He likes them to react before posting more. Destroy their credibility through their own lies and damage control

Attached: project veritas 4.jpg (1177x903, 154K)

Moarpheus is seriously deranged and thinks literally everyone is controlled opposition, but Patrick Little is a fucking retard

Rebut the content of the video or fuck off

We're still going to hang you no matter how many people to point the fingers out for this election meddling.

>2h
any notable timestamps?

>O'Keefe is Jewish
>He's funded by Jewish groups
>But he's also totally not Jewish controlled opposition

Attached: brainlet 60.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I don't care for either of those two puppets, little or the ashkenazi mutt, i'm more interested in goolag's censorship and chinese style of news editing

why wait? im tired of waiting.

Attached: trump collusion israel 2.png (1066x993, 973K)

Everyone here who thinks this woman has ANY power is a fucking retard. She probably has no direct reports, no influence, nothing. Every time PV posts a video with a "senior engineer" or "senior producer at CNN" they don't realize that there are thousands of people with this title at different companies and THEY HAVE NO POWER IT'S JUST A TITLE FUCK. They're rank-and-file you fucking imbeciles

Shit, with Jews, you really do win. They give free money to even the people they hate.
You're still going to be shot for treason, you little mutt.

Yeah, except now people go into making statistics after being threatened with termination if they come up with racist numbers. The numbers they come up with are still "racist" I.E. 13/50

Die kike cunt

>haha jews totally hate project veritas!
>that's why they give them millions of shekels!
>im going to kill you!!!!1

you havent won a single battle against me in 4 years. by the time im done project veritas will go the way of patrick little. count on it.

Attached: project veritas 15.jpg (954x844, 112K)

this is true, the cunt isn't at the top of the goolag pyramid and I don't support any death threats towards her, but she did expose what many people figured out on their own and that's a curated news feed and censorship of anyone not assisting the established narrative

I dont think you understand hegel user...
Also I dont believe either the koch's or Robert Mercer are Jewish

goolag doesn't want the truth, propagandists don't want to the truth, they want to bullshit as much as they can in order to keep the narrative that anyone who doesn't agree with them is (insert popular derogatory term)

Just good goys then? I mean we all know (((Milo))) is totally /ourguy/ right?

Attached: project veritas mercer 2.jpg (784x672, 66K)

You're still dumb enough to admit you're a paid shill trying desperately to distract everyone from Google being the evil corporation from every movie and vidya from the 90s.

Attached: 1532767761869.jpg (200x150, 10K)

> Joogle search results

>Google is evil
>Project Veritas exposed Google
>Therefore PV must be good
>And if PV supports Trump and Israel
>Then I also support Trump and Israel!
>WTF im a zionist neocon now!!!!!1

Who do you think you're speaking to? You pretend as though I don't understand the game.

Are you denying the claim or are you running damage control?

Yes, he would never cover massive international crimes like this one:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

>Who do you think you're speaking to?
A Jew suffering from 5 or 6 generations of inbreeding.

Says the guy who refuses to refute the content of the video

>making things more fair
this means that even if there are more male CEO's that goolag will make sure to edit search results showing that there is an even split between male and female CEO's even if it doesn't reflect reality.
More importantly if you were to question what they're doing you'd be labeled a misogynistic pig or a conspiracy theorist.
This is why the PV video is important to be seen by many.

Attached: what is more fair.png (1070x161, 219K)

Would you care to address
>Google is evil
>Project Veritas exposed Google
>Therefore PV must be good
>And if PV supports Trump and Israel
>Then I also support Trump and Israel!
>WTF im a zionist neocon now!!!!!1
???
>inb4 lol no thanks

wtf I love the Jews now.

Do you ever think who funds Project Veritas?

Says the guy who refuses to refute the content of my argument. PV attacking Google is show. It's designed to turn the average voter further to the Trump/Zionist Right. That's all it is. Assange exposed Google years ago. Where were you then?

Attached: merchant post.png (17x356, 1K)

2:06
bitchute.com/video/5v9ygqwPkoE/
More leaks coming

Just skin through until you see pic related or Ted Cruz. I think it's past the 1 hour mar
Sorry, I watched live and didn't really pay attention to the time stamps.

Attached: 1561492853407.jpg (690x670, 88K)

will do, thank you

It's a transparent attempt to steer the narrative away from the evidence proving Google manipulates the web to serve their political agenda.
It's also proof you're a retard who can't even shit up Jow Forums.

Is this faggot Trump going to do anything about it?

Both of you bickering like children.
Those of us that are well read know the jews aren't at fault for everything under the sun. All I see you (On36m2ue) are doing posting this lame rhetoric in every project veritas thread is dividing the user-base on Jow Forums. You do know the posts about "da joos" are shills right? You are currently shilling shills, congratulations you played yourself.
Are you willing to dispute the validity of the whistleblower with evidence, or are you going to just shout, "da joos"?
This topic is important enough that the senate is investigating the claims. I think you should create a thread disputing project veritas, let's have a healthy debate, or be prepared to get called out for being a shill.

Attached: 1545537221865.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

I'm confused, are you trying to defend google by slandering PV? That's a common leftist strat that mirrors the entire "blame Russia for emails the DNC wrote being available to the public". You people got nothing do you? You can't deny the information, you can only ever attack the messengers

Would you care to explain why you keep trying to make this Google thread all about PV and why no one should listen to them?
Tell us first how much you despise Google, Noseberg, tell us about the crimes and civil violations Google/Alphabet committed, and then maybe, eventually we can get around to discussing PV and O'Keefe.

Attached: 3c1m5792307690187.jpg (306x306, 46K)

>The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
So he has a jew half sister who works at a corporate desk manufacturer....

>It's a transparent attempt to steer the narrative away from the evidence proving Google manipulates the web to serve their political agenda.
This is not new information. Assange exposed that very same thing *years* ago. Which is why PV's antics are just that: antics for publicity to hopefully change the vote. Everyone knows Google alters search results for political reasons. I've said that many times and I'll bet you have too. Where is our $1.7 million donation from the Koch brothers? Piss off. Weak propaganda is weak.

>Those of us that are well read know the jews aren't at fault for everything under the sun

Attached: npc merchant.png (499x583, 152K)

This country is way too Jew'd. I don't even.

BAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Cruz the fucking LEAF, not a fan of him but he's still actually asking proper questions

Explain how more evidence of bias from the horse's mouth is a bad thing?

>Those of us that are well read know the jews aren't at fault for everything under the sun
Prepare to be called a zionist shill

Call and write. State and federal:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

Attached: SN-Torpedo-Extra.jpg (2339x1441, 1.14M)

Right on Que. You proved my point.

Attached: 1561438029329.png (543x653, 544K)

>Explain how more evidence of bias from the horse's mouth is a bad thing?
Can you show just ONE example of Project Veritas exposing the Israel-First Zionists within the Republican party? If you can't then I ask you the same question:
>Explain how more evidence of bias from the horse's mouth is a bad thing?

>insider testimony and leaked documents proving the mechanics behind google's thought-shaping efforts
>not new
you're trying, i'll give you that, but damn that's a sad try.

Attached: 1554991105623.png (600x579, 624K)

Oh shit, better let google elect the next president

>wikileaks exposed all of this years ago
>i wont address that because im a kike shill

>Prepare to be called a zionist shill
Don't care. I've been here far longer than most people.

Attached: 1545806180572.jpg (1440x810, 300K)

Yup, same shit they did with Clinton emails. Don't talk about content bcuz the Russians took them!

We have all known this shit for years. This is the first hard data of Google execs talking shit about not doing shit that Congress asks because fuck them "we are going to do what we want"

>This is the first hard data of Google execs talking shit
I wish you newfags would lurk 2 years.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

You are a subversive shill

So?
You didn't address a single thing I said, rabbi.
And Google, who owns YouTube, has done far more than simply "altering search results"
You're making this way too obvious that you're doing damage control for Alphabet by trying to impugn the reputation of the organization that exposed them.

Attached: 3r65b7177980364.jpg (638x654, 92K)

>name calling
For shame. If you ask me politely, maybe with a little begging, then I'll forget about this new development that is starting to get google anally annihilated.
This came out at the right time: Congress has a bill to curb the CDA to big tech platforms like Google, and having this shit exposed week after week by Veritas has you bitches scattering like roaches.

fuckin google, they just need to be straight up shut down, not moderated, fuckin shut down

you are unironically retarded
These people have never read Kant or Hegel, nor are they in the position to even have an opinion on them. This "Hegelian dialectic my friend" garbage is out of hand and needs to stop.

>No... I can't show ONE example PV exposing the Zionist Right because PV is a weak propaganda machine designed to gather votes for the Zionist Right
how mad are you that the bullshit is exposed? wait until you see what i have coming down the line.

see
>exposed years ago
>new development
dont you jews take classes in marketing? or do they just send you to Jow Forums without any direction? go work on your craft.

You avoiding the question moshe.
Prove Project Veritas's claims are false. You've been shitting up every thread about "da joos" owning PV.

To everyone else in this thread filter this poster. Unless he as evidence to prove his theory that PV is spreading false info on google then he's playing right out of the little red book to divide and conquer Jow Forums.

Attached: 1552894842852.png (1292x521, 79K)

Actually mail it in if possible, and make sure to save any response for possible future use

Dilate

Yea, the entire basis of your bullshit decoy tactic is to conflate Jews with PV and "pol hates Jews, this will get them off Googs case!". So lets see how hard you kvetch at people saying shit like "Jews get jewed too". you gotta defend your anti-jew beliefs to convince us you actually aren't a leftist here to shill for Goog.... I think I am beginning to like Jews, especially if they created PV. Seems like a nice thing to do for use Goyim, get Trump elected and then bring tech to its knees.

what happen to all of the aliens thread from several days ago...