Is George Soros /ourguy/

Do (((they))) hate him because he exposes (((them)))?

Attached: based soros.png (604x305, 170K)

Attached: anti-semitism.png (438x395, 125K)

Attached: israeli apartheid.png (843x451, 45K)

We must support George Soros in his fight against US & Zionist Imperialism.

Attached: based.png (692x293, 38K)

Attached: aipac.png (634x375, 51K)

Attached: hamas.png (681x149, 31K)

Attached: pro-israel anti-soros.png (638x276, 34K)

No. It's just a PSYOP.

>if Soros is bad
>and Soros likes Palestine and not Israel
>then Israel must be good!
>wtf i love israel nao!

The fact that you have all these little snippets ready says alot about who could be behind this post.

Attached: (((lawsuit))).png (794x690, 67K)

My point isn't to start liking Israel. It's to start liking Soros for being against Israel & Jewry.
This is an anti-Israel & Anti-Jewish post. It has nothing to do with promoting Jewry.

Fuck off they invented antisemitism as yet another tool to play both ends.

Most of the hate that George Soros has got on Jow Forums over the years is his financial support for anti-fascist groups against (((Trump))) & (((Israel)))

>he thinks "the Jews" actually support Israel

lol

Quick! Somreone make a LoTR meme with a racist Jow Forums dwarf talking about dying side by side with a jew.

Attached: 20190625_181519.jpg (1042x1258, 613K)

They are spiders locked in a can. Just because they eat each other, doesn't mean they can't bite and kill you.

Soros is an internationalist Jew as opposed to a Zionist. He wants to eradicate all forms of tribalism, including Zionism. I'm not sure whether you're this new or you're just this clueless, but it's pretty much obvious to everybody here other than you apparently.

Attached: Anon, I.png (384x378, 118K)

I’m not even a Jew but seriously who cares about Palestine.

Those Arab monkeys are literally better off being part of isreal

>IS THE INTERNATIONAL BILLIONAIRE WHO DOES MORE FOR OPEN BORDERS THAN ANYONE ELSE OUR GUY BECAUSE HE'S PRO ARAB

Cronulla 2.0 can't come soon enough you fucking leb faggot.

No he's gotten hate because the open society foundation is literally trying to replace canadians you disgusting arab faggot

Do you think people are retarded? In a choice between soros and israel people would always pick soros. And stay fucking mad about Trump, the actual australians are going to take your ass and throw you into the sea soon.

OP is literally shilling for an open borders faggot because that faggot happens to shill for palestine. Probably a 50% chance OP is yet another arab shitskin trying to subvert the white man's board to his own interests, because shitskins literally cannot conceive that white people are so fucking done with their shit.