Is it possible to trace the bloodline of Jesus?

Think about it Jow Forums, there could be a man/woman alive today with the savior's blood pumping through their veins. Just the thought of it gives me goosepimples.

Attached: 0fe76cd3b114b102542c7d94beaa446a.jpg (480x800, 93K)

He didn't have kids. But he had a brother who did.

Princess Diana and the Priory of Scion

Did Jesus have a DNA code?

I thought he was made of God

The book holy blood holy grail is an attempt. The last scion is a Plantaget, according to them, was very old when the book was published and he has no children.

Attached: 1557644900826.png (960x960, 689K)

run analysis of blood on shroud

The shroud is a fake created by the church

>He didn't have kids.

How do you know he didn't? Just because the Bible is mite on that point doesn't mean it didn't happen. A lot of people forget that after he was resurrected Jesus walked the earth;

John 21:25 King James Version (KJV)

>And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Apparently he lived a normal life in the flesh after resurrection.Who's to say he didn't have a family in that time?

>There could be a man/woman alive today with the savior's blood pumping through their veins.

It's not the blood that defines you as an heir to Christ legacy. It's the spirit.
And you shall know who is part of the Christian spiritual lineage by their deeds.

Attached: Spiritual Warfare We Do Not Wrestle Flesh And Blood-394x223.jpg (394x223, 25K)

After he was resurrected he hung out with the apostles for a few days then was raised up to heaven.

>a few days

I don't believe the timeline between the resurrection and ascension was as abbreviated as we originally thought. The verse in John which I quoted makes it clear he had to have spent considerably time on earth if his deeds were deemed too numerous to document.

>Is it possible to trace the bloodline of Jesus?
no, because he is a fictional character in a book

Not talking about spiritual Israel and the believers who will inherit the Kingdom of God user. I'm zeroing in on the royal lineage of Israel. The Bible is very meticulous in outling who begat whom from Adam and Seth through Noah and Shem; Abraham, Isaac, Jacob; David and Solomon all the way up to Jesus, who himself admitted, albeit in a roundabout way, that he was begat from this line.

Whether Jesus had kids is kinda odd. According to official sources, meaning mainly what the church says, he had no kids and was a virgin.

According to the ramblings of a sick woman that nearly got admitted as Inspired Truth (meaning the Catholic church got divided nearly half on half on whether she was seeing messages from God or not, and nearly had it put down as an accepted holy writing) Jesus had a thing with Mary Magdalene the supposed whore that he took pity on, though sexual relations are never really implied, but rather the closeness of a mature relationship between a man and a wife.
Look up Poem of the Man God.
Supposedly this bedridden woman managed to learn a few tidbits and describe things in ancient palestine with a level of familiarity that it rivals the knowledge of scholars who have studied such things for decades. She knew the names and geography of shit she should not have been able to know.
Again. Supposedly.

Who gives a shit about the descendants of some possibly fictional semite that roamed a desert 2000 years ago?

> Who cares about the ancestor of all whites goys
fuck off chaim

Sure thing bud

Attached: powerful.jpg (800x1360, 649K)

Anyone who believes in him and his sacrifice shares his blood.

He did not even attempt to have sex.

Jesus had half brothers and possibly half sisters (cant recall or I never knew if Joseph and Mary had any girls) who's lineage is unknown.

That pic related is fucking retarded.
Ethiopia was ruled over by Adamites and not nigger shitskins. Queen Sheba was a descendant of Moses and was thus White herself. Queen Sheba went to pay respects to King Solomon, her own kin.
If adamic blood mixed with pre-adamic blood of nonwhites, then that blood is forever tainted, thus the Ethiopian mutts who LARP as having royal lineage going back to Moses is like spics or hueniggers LARP'ing as Spaniards or Portuguese just because their greatx20 grandma got raped by a drunken Spaniard or Portuguese conquistador.

Christ does have living descendants and they are the white Christian nations and kindred peoples.

Christ is our ancestor whether paganeets like you want to believe it or not.

Attached: muttpagan.jpg (993x716, 59K)

If you accept the Bible as truth, then you would know he didn't marry or have children.

He took no wife. He was sinless. He ascended bodily to heaven 40 days after his resurrection.

He came here with a purpose and marriage/having kids was not part of it.

>(((op)))

Show flag, serpent

>Is it possible to trace the bloodline of Jesus
No. He wasn't a real person.

>Desert semite is my ancestor
>Im white

Pick one

Attached: 1560588677651.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

>a man/woman alive today with the savior's blood
Christ had no children, the bloodline stopped.

>The verse in John which I quoted makes it clear he had to have spent considerably time on earth if his deeds were deemed too numerous to document.

It was 40 days. Read Acts chapter 1. Here are a few verses:

1The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,
2Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
3To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God