WOLVERINE SHREDS GOOGLE CUNT IN HALF!

WOLVERINE SHREDS GOOGLE CUNT IN HALF!

youtu.be/q1YENAvOveE

Attached: CUNT_DESTROYER.jpg (2113x1080, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/27i9LoNJshA
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got hard watching this. Literal speech rape.

Attached: B9_f0AZCUAINodN.png (710x486, 459K)

He should interview Mark Zuckerberg

I would PAY to watch that shit.

Didn't he freak out Zucc last time by asking about Palmer Lucky?

>I can't speak on behalf of the company

Attached: 1538876908878.png (1024x904, 436K)

Nothing ever fucking comes from these because no one cares, not even congress gives a shit they just do it to shill for votes

Bump only google exposure threads! Sage all b8 threads! Be vigilant! They’re sliding everywhere!

> "Do you know Jen Gennai"
>"No, i do not know Jen"

Attached: 1540893107863.jpg (1077x1072, 156K)

I am at the peak of my power, Dahnald.

Tempered by years of roaming the world in search of lost delegates, I have finally discovered what it means to be a true conservative, Dahnald.

And when the Globe Syndicate descends upon us in 2029, Dahnald, we shall hold nothing back. Soon, the time shall come where we must come face to face with the Great Chaos that is Hillahry for the final time.

On that day, I will be at your side, Dahnald.

Attached: 1518145629273.jpg (300x226, 24K)

Why was he asking her these questions, it seemed like she had no idea of what was even going on.

It would be like if something happened in the engine room of a ship and they began grilling the fucking supply officer about what went wrong.

Google employees dared to put their real name andbemployer down for $0.00 in contributions to Trump. I myself hesitated to put my real name/employer

Attached: 1561435434029.jpg (1048x630, 89K)

well, at least they didn't let it slide... we should shill this video. I am certain that is the only video calling them out that cant get deleted.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-26 at 01.25.38.png (1508x274, 55K)

>why was he asking a Google stooge questions
gee, dunno

Just goes to show that Trump supporting google employees know they worknin a backbiting nest of vindictive snakes

I'm glad Dahnald posting continues to live on.

(OP)
> "Do you kno Jen Gennai"
>"No, i do not kno Jen"

Attached: 1560201046203.jpg (328x466, 26K)

well, she is responsible for the "user wellbeing"... one would think that her department would be involved in such decisions.

I mean, getting monetised or being annoyed by weird video suggestions certainly seems to be a part of her departments responsibility.

>Dahnald. I know we had our differences in 2016, but there’s a new threat on the horizon. The left has gone too far. Their superdelegates want open borders, reparations. We must stand together, you and I
>Yes, Soarin’ Ted, it’s true. I will assemble the delegates. There’s a spot on the Supreme Court waiting for you as soon as Sotomayor’s beetus kills her

youtu.be/27i9LoNJshA

fuck, I missed that one...

>do you know a Ronald Duprey?
>Oh Ronnie? no never heard of him

hahaha YES I love neocon boomers like Ted Cruz he's so BASED haha we #CruzMissiles now!!!

>video more popular than his "Anti semitism resolution...."

will Ted be incentivised by those views to pursue it further and gain more popularity?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-26 at 01.35.25.png (1026x1530, 1.44M)

When did he become a fucking chad

>Do you programm people into NPCs?

>I cant speak for the company beep bop

I hope Google loses everything somehow, or another Nasim goes there and blows it all up

Attached: NPC matrix.gif (500x208, 914K)

You're shilling is really obvious. No one here is advocating neocon policies. Only a complete retard thinks in the binary you put on display here.

Doesn't matter, this is all for show. Just like when Zuck was called in front of Congress. Nothing changed. The politicians get to score points by giving BASED diatribes, and the tech people will smile and nod, and say "yeah we're always trying to do better".

I am definitely now a cruz missle

I have a 1994 hilux surf (4runner) and a 2017 Tacoma. I can’t believe how much size they added over the years. The gay boy faggot turned to niggers and got the butt aids with chipotle aioli. The penisbutt gets sputtered upon the shit cock. If we continue down this path of darkness the cabins monsters can and will violently sodomize you causing blunt anal trauma. This is a very very painful experience but can bring euphoria.

>e-ville companies have no business as public leeches whoring user data around town through government funded tubes without being fined or otherwise held accountable for violation of the collective trust and infringement of taxpayer rights in a shifting web of unregulated lies

>e-ville social media corporation is a platform claiming neutral party immunity from lawsuits
>e-ville social media corporation is a speaker editorially censoring free speech for publishing
pick 1 or 0, or 1010, pick all the ones that are good for you

Dear Friend,

There's no need to cause fights, simply burn the Bill of Rights.
Don't think it harsh or make drama, just ban the Supreme Court's decision in Marsh v. Alabama.
Mandatory content rating isn't fair, share hell with "the modern public square".
Whether you object or not, constitutionally protected material should rot.
Bake the cake and like it too, civil rights are for niggers, not you.

End goy, you're A(((i)))DS.

t.
>E-Ville Incorporated, an illegal subsidiary of The Game

Please Subscribe
-1 equals 1, if you don't concur you can get bent.
Taking something down is the same as putting it up, read the full proof in Free Speech and the Regulation of Social Media Content.
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html

Pretty Pleas Scribe
If you prick us, we do not bleed, our growing old does not lead to death.
Your guns we need not heed, we draw profit from your last breath.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

Peepee Poopoo Pusspuss Snot
(You)'s a fag. Check my got.

Peter Piper Picks Pepper Snacks
>jewghoul image captcha
>anonymously posting facts
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence

Attached: nasim.png (731x611, 876K)

only a complete retard would think Ted Cruz cares more about regulating google than he does about neocon policies.

>Google sends a pack of lawyers with a nobody that knows nothing to answer for them.
>OH MAN ITS HAPPENING!

American politics is a joke

I wish North Korea would nuke California already

Attached: 1517951279353.png (657x527, 44K)

>Applauding your various enemies ripping each other up is supporting them goy.

You fuckers are paid way too much.

made me audibly OOF
I read your post before watching and didnt understand the context. She implied that there ARE people in google trying to program people.

Sigh.

Nothing will happen unless Assange gets to the US and testifies.

they're already being investigated for trust violations with a special focus on their political bias.

Insider here. Google is about to get its shit pushed in very soon. More whistle blowers are growing a conscious.

this google broad needs to facefucked for a couple of days

they keep coming at them with these technical questions they cant answer because their jobs are fake bullshit they made up so they could hire more women.
Obviously the head engineer of their search department needs to come to answer specific questions about how the algorithm works.

dead man switch didnt go off.

> "ughhh.... I have a DAY job. Thank you, very much."

Attached: 0.jpeg.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>Obviously the head engineer of their search department needs to come to answer specific questions about how the algorithm works.
Pretty sure they don't have to disclose how their code works.

>>I can't speak on behalf of the company

They did not pick a random person off the street for this hearing.

She LITERALLY is there to speak on behalf of the company.

Attached: Irrational.jpg (600x507, 76K)

Based and Wattspilled

it seems like deadend. the guy is asking proper specific questions and the woman just says "i dont know" or "no"

just keep your mic on you stupid bitch

Jewish.
Who here is surprised?

Just got home, holy shit did they make that bitch testify???
Amazing haha

>Left-wing criminals getting BTFO'd this hard

What specifically do Trump supporters think breaking up google will accomplish?

Did somebody in the Senate even ask her what the fuck her job title means?

>Pretty sure they don't have to disclose how their code works.

They do if they want to continue to operate in the United States.... Or they would, if our government weren't a bunch of actors and kike stooges.

based Jebediah Cruz

nothing will happen to google. they are too rich and own too many politicians and everyone's data, so the senate will do nothing. it has no power over them. the only power over google are the individual people on this planet who use the internet. you have the power to destroy google. stop using their platform and products. stop transacting with people who use their platform and products. do not do business with people who require you to use their platform and products. if you work at a place that does, quit. it is that simple. if you do not do this, expect digital tyranny.

I don't know, but about the third time she tried to deflect a question by saying "I'm a Digital Wellbeing Lead" with that obnoxious valley girl upward inflection, I tried to reach through me screen and strangle her.

>They do if they want to continue to operate in the United States
I don't think that's how closed software works. It's their actual property.

Ted has earned his delegates in my eyes. After Trump the throne belongs to Soarin Ted Cruz. Or whoever is better.

>Responsible Innovation
>Digital wellbeing
What's up with these Orwellian descriptions? Also SOARIN' TED

what the fuck is a user wellbeing lead? This bitch is less articulate than an ATM machine

>I don't think that's how closed software works.

It can work however the government wants it work. United States code is huge, ambiguous, and has thousands of crazy provisions. There is at least one law on the books already that can deal with the situation. The fact that shit like this happens and nothing is done about it is because nobody actually wants anything to be done about it. This isn't a question of ability or legality, but of the will to do it.

The beard is giving him power.

>wolverine
kek. he does look more badass with a beard

So the government should be in the business of saying "Hey, that property you got? Yeah, hand it over." I don't give a shit if that destroys Google, that's a stupid precedent.

Speech rape?
He just pointed out a bunch of unsubstantiated facts, and she just denied them or feigned ignorance.
I wanna see google get fucked as much as next Jow Forumsack, but you're grasping at straws here mate.

Where is the speech rape?

Money and power talk.

When Ruth "Blabbermouth" Ginsberg croaks, Trump should nominate Ted Cruz to replace her!

Attached: Constitution_Strikes_Back_Cruz.jpg (2400x3153, 3.44M)

Even warren thinks google should be broken up. It's not really a trump only issue. The company is a monopoly and can easily interfere with public opinions in its position. It should be under scrutiny.

Dang, old man logan looking fresh.

>tfw Ted Cruz is eating your asshole

Attached: tce.png (544x560, 244K)

Cruzumaki is going in on this bitch. Wow. Why isn't this the biggest news story of 2019?!

Attached: 1561175740503.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

Google is gonna assassinate this bitch for fucking up.

would be a shame if several photos of those two together were to surface

Quick, someone find a picture of them together for perjury’s sake

they are compelled by law to testify truthfully before congress, and if any question is legally protected they can have a lawyer present to instruct them not to answer.

There are pointed questions about how the algorithm works generally. No one's going to ask him to recite the source code. And if they have patents on anything then they've already given up their right to privacy for state protection of their innovations.

You already do it's called
> Taxes

*click*
>Thank you for the opportunity to answer
*click*

Cruz is looking very Talmudic with that beard. Not sure if that is a good thing but if he can do more then just grand stand I will take it.

Attached: 1561415013105.jpg (1891x821, 131K)

Oh shit, thousands of shills will now try to spam anti Ted Cruz stuff in the next days. Just wait for it.

Do you guys think Ted posts here?

I hate liking ted cruiz. Gotta hand it to him: he's on fire under this administration.

>how the algorithm works

they will claim that is a trade secret and they can not discuss it.

I'm itching for the h1b visas to get cancelled. Google hires thousands of unneccessary employees and gets away with it by being huge. Hundreds of smaller companies wont be able to support such a large proportion of useless employees.
cancelled visas means pajeets going hom.
pajeets going home means empty houses in the bay area.
Then I can stay in california and not spread my degeneracy to other states.

>they are compelled by law to testify truthfully before congress
Yeah and compelled speech in various circumstances aren't unconstitutional.

>There are pointed questions about how the algorithm works generally. No one's going to ask him to recite the source code.
And I'd argue that's still protected as intellectual property.

>nd if they have patents on anything then they've already given up their right to privacy
I don't see this as a justification.

>I can't speak on behalf of the company
>Literally every question asked, she answers in that manner
What the fuck does she think she's there for? Jesus Christ, these people are fucking stupid. Some stupid California NPC whore thinks it's her right and responsibility to tell you how to think. Fuck Google

The way these fucking corporate NPCs answer questions makes me feel like ripping my own balls off fucking honk honk clown world. Jesus fucking Christ save us.

> What specifically do Trump supporters think breaking up google will accomplish?

Break up a monopoly on digital information and allow us to return to the Wild Wild Web of the 90's back when we could type the word "nigger" freely online.

Basically, we want to turn the entire internet into Jow Forums.

Attached: 51+SZOMStzL.jpg (333x500, 33K)

Fuck off

>So the government should be in the business of saying "Hey, that property you got? Yeah, hand it over."

No, but when clear evidence of attempting to subvert elections (especially when in the last 3 years "meddling" and "interference" have been at the center of American politics) and, at multiple points, demonstrating undue, even illegal, biases against employees and citizens, and when Google is so large and all-encompassing that there can be debate over whether or not it qualifies as public utility, there should be no moral issue with the government is entitled at least to ask for more specific information about how the relevant processes work.

when you file for a patent you must disclose how it works. They have copyrights on the specific code too, but an engineer could (and could be compelled to) answer specific questions about the function of the algorithm, and would not need to disclose technical secrets. The people asking the questions are not programmers and dont understand what they're discussing. They have technical questions all of their PR bogeys get to jump out of by claiming not to have sufficient technical knowledge.

She's, like, what, Vice President of Forks and Spoons?

Attached: 1507907455726.jpg (480x318, 17K)

Oy vey indeed, they might shut down all the right wing tech oligarchs as well. We'd better not take the chance, my fellow americans

Why did Google send a nobody to Washington? Bitch works in user experience which is filled with people who are too dumb to code and not creative enough to design.

when he became Punished Cruz

Nice roll, seconded. Tiny red pills are easier to sell than a 10mm suppository of "The fucking Jews!"

Attached: 1560995148796.gif (210x373, 2M)

Cruz is a Christian Zionist, and one of the worst Israeli butt lickers on CH

>Why did Google send a nobody to Washington?

Because a nobody can give bullshit non-answers to questions and claim ignorance of in-depth policies without having to commit perjury.