Son I fought in the Gulf War only to see young punks like you play internet nazi

>Son I fought in the Gulf War only to see young punks like you play internet nazi

Attached: wannabe tough guy carrying 3 guns.jpg (720x960, 107K)

No im a Nazi!

Attached: 1558979686706.jpg (183x275, 6K)

post a full view of the cart. bet it's one of those cuck carts. only someone with a cuck cart would get this triggered

sorry you had to fight for Israel daddy, btw today is the first day I start my transitional period and these HRT pills are giving me such great smooth skin

I am rabid about the right to bear arms being preserved , But this gomer is fucking retarded.

If allied troops in ww2 could see their countries now... they would of switched sides in a heartbeat. This is not what they fought for.

no ass

Based

That's literally the most burger image I've seen all day.

P.S. that boomer would pull out his tech-9 on the welfare line. Also, i have absolutely no doubt he would be infinitely more likely to say, "the democrat scum are calling us nazis for believing what we always believed!"
Jow Forums "nazis" don't exist in the real world. They are all either Muslims or kids who are so autistic you pity them when you see them.

why are americans so tasteless and retarded? this gives every gun owner in the world a bad rep, fucking wannabe nigger cowboy

This nigger's gonna get popped in the back of the head if he goes out like that every day. He won't get no warning shot either. Folks, don't show your deck of cards, keep your ace up your sleeves.
Anyhow, still, based old fucker.

Because opinions on guns are basically in stone at that point. If you are going to open carry, there's literally no reason not to give liberals PTSD while you are at it.

I can just imagine this guy getting shot before he can use any of his three (maybe 4) revolvers and some faggot coming by and yoinking them before continuing their fun.

This

No he's not.... not everyone lives in Detroit

THIS.
STUPID STICKERS - DON'T PUT EM ON
FUCK THAT

WHITE POWER

You may not agree with what I say, but you damn well defended with your life my right to say it.

>things that would never happen

You don’t know many rednecks, do you?

>rabid
>not carrying at least three guns at all times

Definitely not

Post the store prices and no one gets hurt.

Spoiler Alert: he is an internet nazi

Or they're people who've embraced the label in clown-world fashion. See, you think you can be a knowledgeable, well-reasoned fascist but you can't. Your enemies won't let that happen -- you will be a nazi too. Also, is it so hard to imagine young white men becoming so disgusted by the anti-white narrative that they 180 into edgy nazi larping? I honestly can't blame them at all.

Truth is yea, likely hood of being shot for any reason is low anywhere, but going out like that is asking for trouble, and I bet he's quite an antagonistic person. Even if no one has anything personal against him, any crook or gunman is gonna take out any "heroes" like him first.
Yea when you buy a new fun they come with the brand's sticker and I see these dumbasses who put them on their trucks and I just think they are dumb for announcing their pieces to nogs who would want to break in to steal them, so they could track a dumbfuck like this and get him unaware. Also last thing, that's just being ostentatious like a nog with big ass chains.

What an absolute unit. This is peak performance whether you like it or not.

Imagine being such a pussy that you need 3 guns LOL

b&r

And what benefit did the gulf war give your average citizen? At one point were any citizens rights or safety was in jeopardization? Absolutely never and this goes for any war after WW2. Fuck this stupid slide thread
All fields

This. This is the true Chad’s final form. He shoots guns, drinks beer by the gallons, drives a big mudding truck and fucks hot young mud crickets left and right. Tumblr dykes lose weight and start to take pride in their looks all for the chance to throw themselves at the feet of this thundering Chad in hopes that he will pound their loose vaginas with his gigantic donkey dick.

>hot young mud crickets

Words that don't belong together. Mud Crickets are trailer trash with no ass who are too dumb to be cam whores.

You can’t tell me that you wouldn’t jackhammer those four mud crickets

Attached: F98202EE-7722-47D9-A410-5CD9AD7BD359.jpg (1280x853, 261K)