Butthurt Belt

Why do they hate Russia and spread so many lies about Russia on Jow Forums, Jow Forums elsewhere?

Attached: L78n_VDgUUVaoXy7ORoUXlIbz4Ppm8oLA80IM0Um13g.jpg (1200x628, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sashat.me/2018/09/03/russias-murder-rate-a-quiet-miracle/
dw.com/en/russian-police-detain-hundreds-in-nationalist-protests/a-41241032
bbc.com/news/world-europe-33657409
youtu.be/8ezwGbumyjk
youtu.be/eQdiSpA8h60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have forgot Ukraine.

Shall we go through a list of lies that Butthurt Belt spreads about Russia?

>Russia is full of shit skins and chinks. It's as bad as Western Europe!

Shall I post schoolkids classes from major Russian cities and compare them to Western Europe and North America?

Average class in Moscow.

Attached: fae90cc2f3884687e9852be55a4009bc.jpg (770x433, 187K)

Average class in Moscow.

Attached: moscow-russia-september-schoolchildren-first-school-day-festival-moscow-russia-september-schoolchild (1390x1600, 325K)

Average class of schoolkids in London.

Attached: Children-schools.jpg (620x413, 75K)

Add my country
Fuck Ruskies

>Russian U21 Football Team

Attached: Russia-U21.jpg (720x407, 61K)

Cause my media spreading propaganda about Russia

>England U21 Football Team

Your country is a non-entity

Attached: gettyimages-1052284654-612x612.jpg (612x407, 47K)

Tell us something we don't know mate. Our country is fucked, we whinge about it everyday here.

most of these people don't even care about Russia, butthurt belt should be baltics, Poland, Ukraine and us.

>France U21s Football Team

I know a Lithuanian guy at work, he hates Russia and believes in gay pride etc. As an example of how "bad" Russia is, he used the example that Gay Pride day in work wouldn't be allowed there.

Attached: France-U21.jpg (742x417, 175K)

>Russia is unsafe!

sashat.me/2018/09/03/russias-murder-rate-a-quiet-miracle/

^ Worth a read for those who use outdated statistics to convince people Russia is less safe than western europe.

I felt far, far safer in St. Petersburg and Moscow than I ever did in Paris or London.

Another thing about Russia's top cities: They're clean. Or at least cleaner than London, Paris and most of Western Europe (perhaps Germany is better in this regard, I never spent much time there).

Attached: header-16.jpg (1160x516, 289K)

you dont have any history with these roaches its throuigh flowers for you fucking russophile rat. get fucked by muslims

>faccade

The thing is, I don't even mind that Butthurt Belt hates Russians. I just wish you wouldn't spread lies. Half of you faggots have never been to Russia, you've never interacted with Russians outside of some bydlos who were forcibly emigrated to your territories. You have no idea what Russia is like in 2019.

Asides from that, you're free to suck EU and NATO cock (without realizing what it will cost you in the long run) as much as you want.

go somewhere else than tourist traps, this is like when people go to North Korea and say that it looks great.

OP is WHITE!

Attached: 1561499750992.jpg (768x1024, 155K)

>my
mars, multikulturalist jegos
viitorul e in est, china/rusia

Go out past the Third Ring Road and its still cleaner than virtually all of Western Europe.

Yes, North Korea is clean. Minsk is the third cleanest city in the world after Singapore and Tokyo btw. Keep chugging on that American dick.

He must have had an Estonian/Finnish mother.

I lived in Kostroma for about 6 years.
People are pretty decent, never saw a single nigger.
Roads around my area were pretty bad though.

Russia occupied my country for four decades snd turned everything to shit, we know more about Russia than all britbongs combined and Russians are simply unwanted snowniggers who don't understand concept of responsibility and accountability.

>Russia occupied my country for four decades snd turned everything to shit

NWO you butthurt belt niggers worship ruled by country ever since WW2 and turned it from a world power to a quasi third-world state. I know more about the west that butthurt belt niggers constantly fellate than any of you. Now fuck off. Shoo!

pidorashka shilling from uk flag, dont worry your worthless dogs brother and sisters here will be first to get piled in ditches with heads sewed to stomach and bullet behind ears

Minsk is not Russia, did I say it's not clean? no, dumbass.

If Russia is white, then Ukraine, Poland, Turkey, Greece, Albania, Romania and Finland are white too

If you believe Russia is white but the others are not, it is because you were victim of kike brainwashing

>then Ukraine, Poland, Turkey, Greece, Albania, Romania and Finland are white too

Correct. They are, I prefer the term "European" though. These are all largely European states.

Literally will never happen. Estonia will be fully integrated into the globohomo system by that point, with 20% of the population being nig/sand nig/chink.

What does Finland's, Albania's, Romania's or Greeces whiteness have to do with Russia? Absolutely not a single thing senpai

I'd correct Turkey and say that Aegean Turkey's population is largely of European descent.

In fact I've been to Istanbul and its whiter than London, no joke.

You know shit Ahmed, kill yourself.

Viitorul este in est
Nu in Rusia.
Rusia este un cadavru de tara. Mortalitatea ridicata, inflatia, crima. Un stat cu o coruptie mai apriga decat i na noastra.
Omaenii pleace din rusia cu milionele in vest.

Pe langa asa Rusia lui Putin este apreciata numai de cretini alt-kike ca si tine.
Adevaratele partide de dreapta din Rusia sunt cenzurate de catre Kremlin. Numai recent un lider ar dreptei in Rusia a fost numit "nazist si bagat la inchisoare.

Rusia lui Putin isi urmareste interesele lui si ale oligarhilor lui, nu are la inima interesul rusilor si nici nu are caracter nationalist. Uita-te numai cum importeaza muncitori idn asia centrala. Rusia nu are sa protejeze europenii.

dw.com/en/russian-police-detain-hundreds-in-nationalist-protests/a-41241032

bbc.com/news/world-europe-33657409

Attached: 1559949215311.jpg (800x586, 227K)

I know far more about NATO and the EU than you do. The only red pilled country in Central Europe is Hungary. That's why Hungary plays realpolitik rather than just sucking EU/NATO cock like butthurt belters do.

manca-mi-ai pula tigane.

>pleace
Wait a second, are you that faggot called nihil sine deo?

If you like Russia so much, how come you have fucked off to and continue to live in the Bongland, Petr?
Not that you are wrong about the butthurt belters and their shilling, but still, this is kinda pathetic, just like most patriotic urges of the immigrants, which seemingly increase with the distance from their homeland.

I'm literally an Anglo native. I just bought all the shit from Butthurt Belt friends over here about how Russia is a giant shithole full of chinks and when I went to live over there it blew my mind how different the reality was.

Attached: ryssän kohtalo.jpg (736x1081, 131K)

Why do people who are from places not Russia seem to care really really bad about making Russia look better?

Activates my almonds.

How difficult is it to move to Russia? I am English, is the language hard to grasp?

How's UK, Sergei?

Attached: frozen retard.jpg (563x716, 81K)

Really? Because on Jow Forums it's the other way around. Literally constant lies and bullshits from non-Russian Eastern Europeans and Finngolians.

Oh I wonder why it could be - you think it might have to do with them being invaded and repressed by dirty ruskie commies?

youtu.be/8ezwGbumyjk

>Jow Forums
>one of the primary nexus points for Russian propaganda last election
>not pro-Russia
Me thinks comrade has had too much to drink.

Shut up chioara.

>one of the primary nexus points for Russian propaganda last election
>actually believing in the "russians stole muh election" meme

jfc

>thinks being willing to admit Russia had propaganda efforts active during the US election process is the same as claiming they rigged it directly

So, shill or just stupid?

>Why do they hate Russia

Because it stopped being communist.
And now the (((marxist lefties))) in Europe want to execute Russia for wising up.

Attached: bagged.jpg (634x339, 43K)

Yes, $5k on Facebook ads really compares to the billions at the disposal of AIPAC and other Jews right?

>the $5k advertisement meme argument
>whatabout joos tho, amirite?
Not doing a good job convincing me you're not a shill, bud.

Yes, what about the Jews? Doesn't it bother you that every prospective American President has to visit Israel to meet with their PM? Or meet with Sheldon Adelson directly?

If every prospective American President had to go to Moscow to meet with Putin and the head of Gazprom, would you not find that slightly odd?

Legit NPC behavioral patterns right here.

>Why do (((they))) hate Russia

Attached: Baptism.png (959x592, 1.15M)

youtu.be/eQdiSpA8h60

Another good song I found

We're talking about Russia here. Try stay on topic. You seem to want to switch from the blatant fact Russia ran propaganda ops on here during the 2016 election. Why?

>Why do (((they))) hate Russia ?

Attached: RussiaGeneral.gif (640x360, 1.4M)

>You seem to want to switch from the blatant fact Russia ran propaganda ops on here during the 2016 election

Attached: 1519241414634.jpg (300x350, 37K)

>from the blatant fact Russia ran propaganda ops

On Jow Forums?

Proof.

>Try stay on topic.

The topic is foreign interference in US elections. You seem ok with certain types of foreign interference that are greater by a whole order of magnitude.

Doubt.jpg

why the fuck would I give a shit about blockead russians?

The topic was how "non-Russians" seem so desperate to defend Russia. You then claimed it never happened. To which I replied of course it did. You could see it all 2016. You then tried to go "what about kikes, amirite?"

Starting to think I'm seeing something underneath your deflections.

Attached: 1557103676457.jpg (587x534, 59K)

So anyway, how about that proof the Russian state ran propaganda ops on Jow Forums, buzzfeed reader?

>It's not the jews

Attached: 1542138463179.jpg (646x721, 101K)

I love how the reality would be Russia just steamrollering through Estonia in a matter of hours lol

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing-1120-fox-news.jpg (1120x640, 208K)

You want me to go through archives for threads on Jow Forums? Seems like a lot of effort to try help someone I don't particularly think is actually interested in the answer. Is this the technique we're trying today? Time-sinking? Interesting. Anyway, why we defending Russia so much?

hello faggot

Attached: image.jpg (533x591, 44K)

Seriously. Why are Russians so comparatively unhateful compared to butthurt belters?

Every Russian I've met when I've been there has never expressed a bad word against Finns/Estonians/Lithuanians/Poolanders etc, but go to one of their countries and they never shut up about how much they hate Russians.

Dunno, they probably think Russians have destroyed their culture and so on.

>Every Russian I've met when I've been there has never expressed a bad word against Finns/Estonians/Lithuanians/Poolanders etc

yeah, I didnt think about them at all until I came to pol.

The butthurt goes back way longer. Poolaks literally started the whole "Russia = Mongols" meme back in the 17th century. The same author who came up with that also claimed Jesus was a Poolak.

They are just jealous fags.

Attached: 1561428221790.jpg (255x190, 7K)

>Why do they hate Russia?
communism.

>Seriously. Why are white people so comparatively unhateful compared to niggers?
because for the same reason, they know they're superior

>go to one of their countries and they never shut up about how much they hate Russians
I rarely hear anyone talk about anything concerning Russians even though anti-Russia is a tradition in this country. You're either Russian yourself or the biggest rider of Russian dick that ever existed in the UK.

Also, the reason Russia is hated is because of history. If you can't grasp that, you can't, but that's your fault.

I'm happy for you that you've found a Russian willing to rim you in this thread though. Maybe you could hook up in the real world and live happily ever after.

Hmm, strange pic. No Ukraine, no Georgia.
Strangely Hungary, Finnland, Croatia and Slovakia.
Of all countries here only Baltic states and Poland(and it's not that big, when you speak with average polish guys) have real butthurt about Russia.
Dunno about czechs, they have some butthurt from "Prague spring", but seems fine with it.

Does Finnland has bad feelings about us? Winter war forged finnish spirit(sisoo or how it is called) and finished with honourable peace treaty, plus SU and Russia agreed with your neutral status ever after and your country receives benefits from it and friendly russian attitude. Seems win-win for me, plus i've never seen butthurted finn about Russia before.

Would you trust a Mafia running things?

Fuck off, Ivan.
They look like chinks.

checked, all the butthurt belters have a huge inferiority comlex, just how a nigger wishes every day that we was white

Say thank you we liberated you from the swedes, your country would have been 100% swedish right not if not for us. If you don't then i will personally liberate your mother and sister again

Kys kike

Attached: 068E5882-D4B5-4D6E-9160-26CBF89FDEB8.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

>They look like chinks.
nice kikeposting

Yeah, thanks a lot for trying to russify us, we really enjoyed it. And so did Nikolai Bobrikov lmao

Attached: Schauman_shoots_Bobrikov.jpg (2849x1831, 1.7M)

>why
Systematic ethnic cleansing tends to make people salty across generations.

Attached: 1475515462905.jpg (600x581, 16K)

The only difference between the two men in this photo is youth, you just don't realize it yet lol.

Hello, why is Russia represented as a cartoon jacket character? This pic makes me feel sad for those little guys.

Attached: 20190625_193017.jpg (1080x763, 522K)