You're all headed down the wrong path

Today I met up with a Christian family who I hadn't seen it years, and it's had a profound effect on my wordview. Personally I'm no longer a christcuck, but there's such a undeniable sense of purity and goodness that radiates off of Christians due to the way they live.
I can't properly put the experience into words but the whole thing was a giant whitepill. None of the men were particularly good looking but they were all extremely confident and sociable, and held wholesome and degenerate free conversations. All of the women were makeup free and were extremely bubbly, caring and polite.

Words can't really do it justice but once you experience something like this for yourself something just clicks in your brain and it becomes so clear that this is how humans are supposed to be. Modern culture and this whole board seems so misguided and pathetic now. All of this alpha vs beta and incel ideology seems so ugly and wrong, I can see so clearly now that men and women are supposed to live wholesome lives in harmony with each other, sitting alone on Jow Forums trying to figure out how you can "be alpha" or some other divisive "men vs women" bullshit is the exact opposite of what the world needs.

If you want to make a better world the way isn't to sit around getting mad about politics. Go and make your life degenerate free and wholesome, and then go out into the world, and all of this will radiate off of you, and others won't be able to deny how much better your way of life is.

This may be my last post, I can't believe I wasted so much time here. This board is toxic, get away while you can, and instead of sitting around all day getting mad about degeneracy, go and show them how fullfilled and happy you are living degenerate free.

Attached: 78114.jpg (350x444, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alaska
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get off the internet. really

It's over man, I've tried over and over.

People just don't care.

Do heroin and fuck your girl.

Godspeed.

Attached: carrie.keagan.jpg (1550x2243, 338K)

Fpbp

>If you want to make a better world the way isn't to sit around getting mad about politics.
Best advice ever. I hope most of the people who rage on here do it ironically.
I met this pure Christian girl who wants lots of kids and I can't wait to give them to her. Start a nice Christian family anons, you won't regret it if you pick the right girl.

Attached: astronaugt america.jpg (2340x2349, 636K)

Actual Catholic Christian here.

While we are humble, calm, and don't support toxic ideologies... our Christian community is fucking stupid when faith goes low to middle.

When you find catholic people with HIGH faith and confident about it; you won't go back, but it's hard to stay in that path. REALLY HARD.
You need to work it out everyday and pray... and pray.

>liking boring teetotal cleanshirts

kek, get fucked faggot.

this world is gonna burn. no room for weaklings with wives or children. they are just collateral

thats just your dick thinking.

Attached: 8CF5F3F2-749B-4D04-BF6A-110AB5E56F88.jpg (664x441, 123K)

I plan to user, the internet is completely toxic and has horrible effects on people - there's so many hours spent arguing here that would just be resolved in 5 seconds with a "Ok, fair enough if you think that man" in real life

Isn't it amazing what a person becomes when they let themselves be guided by the Holy Spirit? 2 Corinthians 5:17 comes to mind
>Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Attached: 0.png (1548x732, 81K)

You increased your vibratory level. Pol is medium level

hail satan, faggot

Attached: 85ECB18B-1C7F-4903-B278-27C9EBF28B7F.jpg (750x433, 186K)

You sound very angry and blackpilled user, I hope you can have an experience similar to mine someday so that you can see the light

>religion
disregarded

tldr not your personal blog faggot sage

I'm not religious user, please give the post a chance.
You don't have to agree with the belief to observe the effects that it causes.

Christianity is useless if it can’t defend itself from degeneracy

It would be great if we could all hold hands on a circle and sing kumbaya but unfortunately that’s not how the world works. It’s either conquer or be conquered.

Gas yourself blue pilled cuck

Attached: 4684DE6D-DA9E-4132-988E-99575BBA9165.jpg (750x928, 36K)

based I've been spending less and less tim on here and less time focusing on politics in general
i've been improving my spirit alot and getting in touch with the world around me
I just feel fucking good, I've also met this cute hippie chick whose wholesome as fuck and loves when I talk about babies and starting a farm
Thank God for all you guys and I hope the Lord guides us down our proper paths
love you guys

Attached: 1557881505575.jpg (1222x4777, 770K)

Good for you user, but Jow Forums is ok in small doses.

The truth is that people need christianity because it's the source of our civilization's morals. I became an atheist when I was like 15 and it took me years to understand this.

You can't get morals from just acting or thinking logically, this is what most atheists think and they're wrong. Read Dostoyevsky "Crime and punishment" to see where thinking and acting logically leads too without a moral code. Religion is the source of our morals.

Attached: 1464420268962.gif (410x230, 1.53M)

you betcha.

the coming darkness will consume all, to have things attached to you will only make it more painful.

when the only thing you have to lose is your life, apocalyptic endgames become null.

its a matter of not leaving yourself exposed.

as for god, i wont have some religious realisation because i was never raised religious.

its alien to me. but i guess thats why you get them while their young.

Attached: 5F6D6AC6-A401-4771-88FF-AD7C6748770D.jpg (500x694, 49K)

>I'm no longer a christcuck

" While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire." 2 Peter 2:19-22

Jordan Peterson gave this exact advice and you people called him a lying kike.

Attached: 1558398032567.png (768x1024, 899K)

Based, I wish you all the best user

you have faith in humans?

reality states otherwise

Attached: 334E241F-55CB-41DB-B2C6-4445A8F23748.jpg (3601x3000, 1020K)

>undeniable sense of purity and goodness that radiates off of Christians due to the way they live.

Part of the brainwashing is saying things like its gods plan, or jesus forgives you, thereby inhibiting their attention to objective problems like only researching if a presidential candidate believes in god before they vote. Your mistaking ignorance with "purity and goodness"

Attached: afamily.jpg (400x289, 39K)

Godspeed to you, user.

May you live happily under the light and guidance of our Lord and savior.

Yes, I too came to realise this
Society needs an objective moral code to survive, without it each generation will become more and more rebellious, slipping further and further into total degeneracy.

Wife and kids = plugged into the grid = forced to consume = you live in a society = gamers can’t RISE UP

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!! HETERO REPRODUCTION IS A PSY-OP!

>REALLY HARD.
>You need to work it out everyday and pray... and pray.
MAXIMUM PRAYER!

Attached: 1377589449154.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

Why should I?

Thank you user, but I see no proof that the Christian God exists, I can just see with objective certainty that Christian teachings and the Christian way of life is correct.
I wish I could rejoin a church so that I could be around other people with the same ideals, but I would feel like an imposter. I wish there was some kind of "church" for people to support each other in living out Christian values without any of the religious stuff.

Attached: 1538582858284.jpg (820x627, 142K)

Did you just post a photo from that shitty Netflix show?

Attached: yikes hill.jpg (953x730, 62K)

I don't think you are one, but you sound like an edgy faggot 12 year old.

Attached: 1559098582358.gif (426x236, 3.81M)

it mocks your religion. why not

also its amazon prime who make it , you poorfag

you yanks are so easy to inflame

>Society needs an objective moral code to survive, without it each generation will become more and more rebellious, slipping further and further into total degeneracy.

You can see this already at work in western european nations. Majority of them are currently atheist/non-believers and look how pathetic and disconnected they have become, unable to defend themselves when sandniggers are killing them on the streets. They just accept that.

Middle/eastern european countries are holding out slightly better, but degeneracy is spreading here also, much too fast.

Attached: 1493292121844.jpg (620x465, 54K)

>need it for the morals
>continue to mutilate their own kids genitals
>still priests raping the altar boys

God is against race mixing good try jew

Attached: C367DF4A-6B84-49AF-87C3-646CDE965703.jpg (1024x425, 86K)

>Personally I'm no longer a christcuck, but there's such a undeniable sense of purity and goodness that radiates off of Christians due to the way they live.
Christians always seemed to give off a feel to me too. It's the kind of feeling you get from an innocent, docile animal, like sheep or pet rabbits. If I could ever truly believe in God, this is one of the things that would keep me from becoming a Christian.

>This board is toxic
The popular Jow Forums boards, especially places like /b/, have always been toxic cesspools. That's board culture.

Posting in a based thread. I converted and got in the best shape of my life, and I have no clue which came first --- they feed off each other. Then what happened? Met a Christian girl. We will be married this year. This is my first time stopping by in months and I am so glad to see this thread and remember why I left.

>Middle eastern European countries

Attached: S90626-121235(1).jpg (609x698, 193K)

When did you convert?

>continue to mutilate their own kids genitals
Wrong religion fucktard.

>still priests raping the altar boys
Nothing is perfect in this world, especially the people. You have no idea how many fags and pedos infiltrated the catholic church, they control whole metropolis, some real priests are trying to expose this constantly.

Found the jew.

Attached: 1561392055040.png (326x643, 181K)

I wish you both all the best user, hopefully I can follow in your footsteps soon

>Nothing is perfect in this world, especially the people. You have no idea how many fags and pedos infiltrated the catholic church, they control whole metropolis, some real priests are trying to expose this constantly.

True, some retards here - when not the most - think a priest has to be something like a god who needs to be perfect.

You can get morals from combining empathy and logical thinking. You just make a moral code based on the golden rule.

Priests should at least be model citizens, or be as close to God as they possibly can be. People look to them for moral guidance.

>When did you convert?
You did not ask me, but I got Baptized 2 months ago - no regret

Attached: 20190626_022323.jpg (3264x2448, 2.75M)

That feeling of purity came from blood, not from belief itself. You don't get that sense of purity from Catholic Mexicans or Protestant Africans, ever wonder why?
Real religion is our blood. Our genetics. Our race. This is real and this is something worth living for.
Christianity does not concern itself with question of race or blood. Essentially, all abrahamic religions are a form of spiritual "gun control" to prevent nations of the world from exploring their native spirituality and powers.

Attached: 1497083414256.jpg (701x960, 71K)

Nice VPN, Schlomo

Attached: jewery.png (224x273, 111K)

>All of this alpha vs beta and incel ideology seems so ugly and wrong

Not wrong, just a half truth

They live and walk in truth. Or try to. The church is a circus of guilt and wickedness, but true life is family, the land, and the little routines day to day.

I was laughing at the fact that Germany and co are cucked. Poland is fine, at least don't go pozzed until after 2077 is released.

Attached: S90226-012200(1).jpg (948x952, 433K)

Watch out guys, we got a tough boy here

Wow cringe and gay KYS OP fucking cuck cunt suck Muslim cock forever until you die cunt Jew

Attached: Flag.png (1200x720, 50K)

>Priests should at least be model citizens, or be as close to God as they possibly can be. People look to them for moral guidance.

Most of them are, doesn't matter how much the MSM is try to portrait it different.

Attached: 1561015172915.jpg (1280x847, 131K)

Thanks, user. You can do it.

Officially, last spring. It was about a year in the making. Total life turn-around in roughly three years.

The Screwtape Letters and G.K. Chesterton were the most helpful for my restless mind --- I used to go for long walks with those as audiobooks. Other than that, I just recommend avoiding blackpills and excessive screen time AT ALL COSTS. Unnatural stuff. The natural order still appeals to men and women; embracing it MAKES you strong, choosing it prepares you to embrace it, and Christ is a solid foundation.

Underage detected

Attached: 1560724289886m.jpg (1024x685, 79K)

have sex incel

you can be a wholesome good person and shitpost on the internet

Nonsense. Even a cursory look at history disproves this. Religion elevates man. If euro blood is so pure, then ask yourself why it was conquered both in heart and mind by imports. The Western synthesis (vigor of euro tribes, spirit of greco-hebraism, and greco-roman imagination/structure/rationality) is a perfect blood-balance for an elevated man; this man falters when these elements are imbalanced

[The Germani] have neither Druids to preside over sacred offices, nor do they pay great regard to sacrifices. They rank in the number of the gods those alone whom they behold, and by whose instrumentality they are obviously benefited, namely, the sun, fire, and the moon; they have not heard of the other deities even by report. Their whole life is occupied in hunting and in the pursuits of the military art; from childhood they devote themselves to fatigue and hardships. Those who have remained chaste for the longest time, receive the greatest commendation among their people; they think that by this the growth is promoted, by this the physical powers are increased and the sinews are strengthened. And to have had knowledge of a woman before the twentieth year they reckon among the most disgraceful acts; of which matter there is no concealment, because they bathe promiscuously in the rivers and [only] use skins or small cloaks of deer's hides, a large portion of the body being in consequence naked.

Attached: 1561247778892.jpg (1500x1147, 1.8M)

And what if somebody doesn't have empathy ? Empathy is fine with woman, they have alot of that, but what about man ? They are highly less empathetic than woman, some barely have that feeling.

Allright, then I will post these polish qt's in apology.

Attached: 56a79cbc0251c_p.jpg (780x547, 59K)

They do not pay much attention to agriculture, and a large portion of their food consists in milk, cheese, and flesh; nor has any one a fixed quantity of land or his own individual limits; but the magistrates and the leading men each year apportion to the tribes and families, who have united together, as much land as, and in the place in which, they think proper, and the year after compel them to remove elsewhere. For this enactment they advance many reasons-lest seduced by long-continued custom, they may exchange their ardor in the waging of war for agriculture; lest they may be anxious to acquire extensive estates, and the more powerful drive the weaker from their possessions; lest they construct their houses with too great a desire to avoid cold and heat; lest the desire of wealth spring up, from which cause divisions and discords arise; and that they may keep the common people in a contented state of mind, when each sees his own means placed on an equality with [those of] the most powerful.

We've always known the right way to live. We were led away from that path.

Attached: 1561501778250.jpg (937x1200, 227K)

have sex incel. Nothing is going to happen except you continuing to mope in your failings as a man. Sorry you have no investments or goals. Content to wait for an environment that better suits some one of your dimwitted stature. The game is only going to get harder and youre only going to be left further behind. Get your shit together larping child faggot.

Christianity is the one true religion (Protestant Christianity, not the antichrist Catholicism).

Listen to a tale, which is not a mere tale, but a narrative concerning John the apostle, which has been handed down and treasured up in memory.

>For when, after the tyrant’s death, he returned from the isle of Patmos to Ephesus, he went away upon their invitation to the neighboring territories of the Gentiles, to appoint bishops in some places, in other places to set in order whole churches, elsewhere to choose to the ministry some one of those that were pointed out by the Spirit.

>When he had come to one of the cities not far away (the name of which is given by some), and had consoled the brethren in other matters, he finally turned to the bishop that had been appointed, and seeing a youth of powerful physique, of pleasing appearance, and of ardent temperament, he said, ‘This one I commit to thee in all earnestness in the presence of the Church and with Christ as witness.’ And when the bishop had accepted the charge and had promised all, he repeated the same injunction with an appeal to the same witnesses, and then departed for Ephesus.

>But the presbyter taking home the youth committed to him, reared, kept, cherished, and finally baptized him. After this he relaxed his stricter care and watchfulness, with the idea that in putting upon him the seal of the Lord he had given him a perfect protection.

>But some youths of his own age, idle and dissolute, and accustomed to evil practices, corrupted him when he was thus prematurely freed from restraint. At first, they enticed him by costly entertainments; then, when they went forth at night for robbery, they took him with them, and finally they demanded that he should unite with them in some greater crime.

>He gradually became accustomed to such practices, and on account of the positiveness of his character, leaving the right path, and taking the bit in his teeth like a hard-mouthed and powerful horse, he rushed the more violently down into the depths.

Attached: file.png (624x417, 435K)

>And finally despairing of salvation in God, he no longer meditated what was insignificant, but having committed some great crime, since he was now lost once for all, he expected to suffer a like fate with the rest. Taking them, therefore, and forming a band of robbers, he became a bold bandit-chief, the most violent, most bloody, most cruel of them all.

>Time passed, and some necessity having arisen, they sent for John. But he, when he had set in order the other matters on account of which he had come, said, ‘Come, O bishop, restore us the deposit which both I and Christ committed to thee, the church, over which thou presidest, being witness.’

>But the bishop was at first confounded, thinking that he was falsely charged in regard to money which he had not received, and he could neither believe the accusation respecting what he had not, nor could he disbelieve John. But when he said, ‘I demand the young man and the soul of the brother,’ the old man, groaning deeply and at the same time bursting into tears, said, ‘He is dead.’

>‘How and what kind of death?’

> ‘He is dead to God,’ he said; ‘for he turned wicked and abandoned, and at last a robber. And now, instead of the church, he haunts the mountain with a band like himself.’

>But the Apostle rent his clothes, and beating his head with great lamentation, he said, ‘A fine guard I left for a brother’s soul! But let a horse be brought me, and let someone show me the way.’ He rode away from the church just as he was, and coming to the place, he was taken prisoner by the robbers’ outpost.

>He, however, neither fled nor made entreaty, but cried out, ‘For this did I come; lead me to your captain.’

>The latter, meanwhile, was waiting, armed as he was. But when he recognized John approaching, he turned in shame to flee.

Attached: file.png (624x849, 998K)

>Christianity is the one true religion (Protestant Christianity, not the antichrist Catholicism).

Orthodox is the real one, since it has kept their teachings over 1000 years

But John, forgetting his age, pursued him with all his might, crying out, ‘Why, my son, dost thou flee from me, thine own father, unarmed, aged? Pity me, my son; fear not; thou hast still hope of life. I will give account to Christ for thee. If need be, I will willingly endure thy death as the Lord suffered death for us. For thee will I give up my life. Stand, believe; Christ hath sent me.’

And he, when he heard, first stopped and looked down; then he threw away his arms, and then trembled and wept bitterly. And when the old man approached, he embraced him, making confession with lamentations as he was able, baptizing himself a second time with tears, and concealing only his right hand.

But John, pledging himself, and assuring him on oath that he would find forgiveness with the Saviour, besought him, fell upon his knees, kissed his right hand itself as if now purified by repentance, and led him back to the church. And making intercession for him with copious prayers, and struggling together with him in continual fasting, and subduing his mind by various utterances, he did not depart, as they say, until he had restored him to the church, furnishing a great example of true repentance and a great proof of regeneration, a trophy of a visible resurrection.”

Attached: file.png (624x439, 735K)

^dumbfuck^

just now understood Jow Forums was a nest of evil...

forgets 2000-2006 when all manner of CP and gore was readily available...

Attached: dumb whore.png (640x480, 537K)

Orthodox diverges from the true faith in many of the same places Catholicism does.

id love to believe this but my life experience says the exact opposite

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (505x800, 90K)

all religion is bullshit. Youre a bipedal great ape. I know because I have communed with the ancestors. Genetic memory is real, its what drives instinct. Its why kids eat bugs. Youre being brainwashed to forsake 70,000 years of real primate history for 2000 of fake larp lying chimp history.

MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME IMPERIAL.
Quest for fire
youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg

Google Leucism. The biggest elephant in the room of the modern world.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: leucistic child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

Ok cya tomorrow

I wonder if it was a spiritual power helping you or if it was just you becoming motivated to do better in life. I also kind of wonder whether following God now gives you benefits or whether this has always happened to Christians.

christcucks are so npc that in Poland there are pastors making people vote for political parties that they want

estonians are NPC I've met them on video games.

It is religion that gave men the will to fight for their nations. Why has Britain given up her hold on so many regions of the world? Why has Israel given away controlled land to weaker muslims? Why have Americans shied away from military retaliation to Iran's attack on the United States? Atheism is the culprit in all of these failures. Atheism breeds a fear of death and an unrelenting interest in the self. Religion gives man reason to look beyond his passions.
Christianity has only diminished in your country due to SCOTUS imposition. Your children would have been taught the true history of their country as their fathers were if it were up to democracy.

made by some christcuck developers then. we burned down christcuck churches and killed christcuck pastors

>Orthodox diverges from the true faith in many of the same places Catholicism does.
Evangelic priests are welcoming gay people into the church, in somce places there are even lesbian priests.
They read the Quran in the church etc.

While Orthodox Christianity don't allow and teach such things.
Patriarch Kirill, head of the Russian orthodox church said "The fight against ISIS is a holy war".

Attached: a49b6fb0db961e0996ca5c1a40cec122.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

Non Christians do it all the time too, except instead of a priest, they follow actors, popstars and other famous degenerates

>democracy

Ah, the old democracy meme. Just wake the fuck up.

Attached: 1463074484341.jpg (1200x1650, 318K)

Pedos always go into positions of power that give them good access to kids.

anyone has the other parts?

You're missing the point. You don't have to believe in genesis - or even in God for that matter- to see the good in Christianity. It brings people together and teaches them strict moral principles, something that's really lacking in today's society.

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 10K)

It's so easy to manipulate NPCs into doing the most retarded shit once you have a modicum of social influence

>Nothing is going to happen
Yet we all see something is very much happening every day. Acid attacks in London are becoming common here in the UK, 30 years ago such a thing was unthinkable. Violent niggers, commies and spics roam the US with impunity and are demographically replacing you and voting anyone who aims to further your interests out of power. The spread of that cancerous multicultural, multiracial evil isn't going to be stopped by cowardly faggots like you with tunnel vision pretending everything will work out fine if we all just focus on our own personal interests and forget about politics. That's how you become a victim of the evil that's spreading. You'll just be minding your own business like you suggest until one day, out of nowhere some nigger puts your wife into a life-threatening coma and stomps your child's brains all over the pavement out of sheer racial insecurity.

That subhuman violence is going to come knocking on your door, or on the doors of your children one day, and you/they wont be ready for it because you believe merely living your own life and fulfilling your own personal goals provides some kind of protection against such a thing happening to you and yours. You'll be like a deer caught in headlights unless you start taking a more pro-active stance against what's coming.

that's a garbage pic

Its blissful ignorance. a lie to mass control the simian masses. You dont have to convince the world of the boogey man to get them to behave. Its negative reinforcement. Search your primate heart, you know it to be true. There is a better way. Humanity's salvation lies in the truth, not deception.

Attached: Sri_lankaAlbino.jpg (598x738, 108K)

>Religion elevates man. If euro blood is so pure, then ask yourself why it was conquered both in heart and mind by imports.
Because those Europeans openly rejected the idea of blood and soil. One can also use the same argument adn aks how come Western Europe was once 99% Christian but got the point where it is now? Because in the beginning of subversion, they let them keep their silly churches, holidays and prayers, in exchange for giving up something much more important. Christianity alone can't help because it does not contain the racial element to it.

Attached: C-rkcCGXgAEAijV.jpg (1200x724, 206K)

What? A good thread!?

>and ask
Terrible typo made me sound like a nigger for a second there.

Is that so ? Well then, it happens I have another one that might suit the taste of such fine gentleman as yourself.

Attached: 1493740793532.jpg (736x446, 89K)

found them

Sorry but the more I learn about the world and the people in it, the more I think Hitler was the good guy. As I said, you don't have to believe in boogey man (I don't btw) to embrace the lifestyle. Think of it a bit like Buddhism

Attached: 1510976922967.jpg (315x341, 22K)

Youre just a coward moping in fear. News flash simian rick. All humans are shit. Friends are a meme. Every man will betray you to sleep with your hott wife. Its in our selfish chimp consuming nature. In a likewise and inevitable scenario, even in an ethonstate, some child predator will just take away your child in your perfect utopia and you will cry "how could this have happeened?". Alaska is 67% white largely outnumbering the the native innuit population and guess what? They have some our our countries highest rate of unsolved murders. You think its the innuits or 3% black population doing the murders? kek. Youve never left the jungle recessive chimp. Youre silly to trust anyone. White brotherhood is a meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alaska

Attached: alesha mcphail murderer.jpg (660x371, 18K)

We love because He first loved us
Come talk Bible at /christianity/

Attached: Luther_meme_0.png (1845x1080, 1.04M)

thats dumb chimp, hitler was controlled opposition. The shadow elite are laughing at your brainwashed monkeys. Hitlers iconic mustache hid the prominence of his nose. Anders brevik too got a nose job. All of ww2 was preplanned just like 9/11. The bombing of dresden was an occult sacrifice. Type 1488 into jewish gematria, then laugh at yourself when the screen reads "goyim are slaves"

Do you even speak another language? English is controlled opp. The sun SETS on SATURday. You were raised in the MK ultra. Molded by it. Have sex incel.

Attached: merchant meme origin.png (1336x590, 180K)

Sorry faggot but crime rates rising alongside demographic shifts happening across the white western world prove your entire worldview is nothing more than you sticking your head in the sand like the myopic chickenshit retard you are.