YEAH!

Why HAS the Reaction to a Rape Allegation Against the President Been So Muted??

Attached: because men.png (810x784, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AL3Y2NYBhw
twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/06/25/ok-this-is-officially-weird-check-out-this-law-order-clip-after-watching-e-jean-carrolls-cnn-interview/
dailymotion.com/video/x6t7v46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause its bullshit and everybody knows it

I dunno, because maybe they overplayed that card?

When them beaver pics gun drop?

Attached: Full Frontal Stamen.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

>Cause its bullshit and everybody knows it
Anyone who replies to this thread after this rep;y (except me) is a retard.

>billionaire rapes ugly chick

literally no one believes this.

Donald Trump is a superhero but he rapes

WOLF WOLF I MEAN IT THIS TIME THERE'S ACTUALLY A WOLF NOW

That’s it frens this is the last straw. After I saw AOC crying somewhere yesterday for something and now this woman accusing our prez of something I’m firmly on another train.
Heh

Because she is a nutcase, thinks rape is sexy and was hitting on Andersen Cooper during the interview

>Why HAS the Reaction to a Rape Allegation Against the President Been So Muted??
b/c she's batshit crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=3AL3Y2NYBhw

Attached: dat_rape.jpg (339x416, 38K)

fpbp and checked

FPBP

ok retard

Because I had to literally ask "which one" to know what you are talking about.

They literally did it over a dozen times right before the election and then never mentioned any of the accusers again the second Trump won.

Probably because too many people have seen this episode already.

Attached: 1561498996264m.jpg (1024x929, 92K)

Because noone who cared then cares now. You didnt get him before and they are done listening to you.

New York Magazine: WHY U NO GIVE NEW MAGAZINE MORE CLICKS !!!!! DON"T U DARE PUT OUR MELTDOWN ON EFUKT EITHER U CHEAP RAYSIS !!!

Attached: 1 Car Girl SFW 1 censored.jpg (541x554, 418K)

Democrats are in a lot of trouble when their fake rape allegations aren't working anymore

This.

At this point he could literally for real rape a women and nobody would give a fuck. Instead of boy who cried wolf it's girl that cried RAPE.

Attached: 965474677_7etTF-L.jpg (800x401, 114K)

was going to post this (not exactly but basically)

I dont find rape sexy one bit like you fucking incels

most women do - but they won't admit it

dilate and die early

Because when they've been pushing fake allegations for years now they start to lose their sting. If it was the first one it would have had a greater effect

Aaaaand she's gone

No one believes it, even CNN has been presenting her story as the latest shameless cat lady to try getting rich by slandering a famous person.

Her face just screams, "I've been taking opiates with box wine for the last 30 years, and I'm not going to stop now"

I Dont know user!
But I do wonder if it is anything to do with the massive amounts of replacement X button's suddenly being ordered?

Because you can smell the rancid bullshit through the screen.

Cause shes crazy, it's also obviously faked, and also she came out just right after trump decided not to go to war with iran, so I wonder who would be behind this allegation

You fucks lodge like 9 of them a week. Give it a month or two

No one believes any of this shit at this point?

Totally this.
They've cried wolf so many times, that now "rape allegations" don't amount to shit. The only rape accusation that would be taken seriously would be the one of which there's a video of the woman being raped while screaming "No, no!" and trying to escape.
Everything else is nothing at this point.
They didn't think that their little game could have backfired, did they?

Trump is a NY gay jew associated with Epstein, fucking stupid normies.

Because a man who was once surrounded by literal supermodels and married one would DEFINITELY want to fuck this ugly slag.
Right?

When you've manufactured several false alligations against someone people tend to care a lot less about the next one.

Oh shit. This is real?? twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/06/25/ok-this-is-officially-weird-check-out-this-law-order-clip-after-watching-e-jean-carrolls-cnn-interview/

Because no ones trying to have sex with Charlie's mom.

Because it is so obviously false that even the Dems don't want to talk about it

checked
>she came out just right after trump decided not to go to war with iran
this

>can fuck anyone he wants half his age
>decides to rape old lady

something doesn't add up OP

Attached: beepbeep.gif (836x796, 109K)

Yeah. Dick Wolf apparently.

Well said.

nobody cares. i dont know how to explain this any better. the left even understand its a nonstory. tactics that didnt work in 2016 shouldnt be revisited

All her credibility was lost once she went full " d e e p d a r k f a n t a c i e s" on Copper360

iran and muh concentration camps are taking center stage.
honestly the msm could exchange muh concentration camps for her story.
iran is too big to turn ones attention from.

Dick Wolf
Dick Wolves
Ever say a word so much it loses all meaning and you're like where do words even come from?

Attached: knifey cat.jpg (540x489, 13K)

you're fascinating to talk to

Imagine my face when I was watching the gamergate episode of SVU and it ended with

>PRODUCED BY DICK WOLF

Don't give a fuck about this stupid show but that episode was a pile of laughs with how retarded it was.

Attached: Anita-Sarkeesian-Screenshot.0.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

Shhhh. That never happened.

Attached: Dickwolf Final Form.jpg (1080x1440, 330K)

They mad because she said it was painful and it hurt, Trump's big peepee confirmed.

Based. Even normies won’t fall for such obvious kikery.

Because it’s phony just like the other 50 bs claims

Because no one is buying her BS that Trump would rape a 50 yo dried out had when he was fugging super models.

Plus her interview where she claims she fantasizes about rape didn't help her cause.

Al Gore warms up

Attached: alshawn.jpg (709x1024, 155K)

Donald Trump could rape Oprah dead in her shithole on 5th avenue and not lose any voters.

Because it's like the 23rd allegation and 1-22 have all petered out

420 Blasey

The Smash Bros character reveal puns have really been going down hill lately.

also just watched a clip of her:
>would you bring criminal charges against Donald Trump?
>No. I don't want to disrespect the women that are being raped at the border.
She's fucking nuts.

>if only the Senate had WAITED so the FBI could have investigated
>nine months pass
>cricket mobile sounds

Attached: BLASEY FORD LINCOLN MERCURY.jpg (541x554, 348K)

Just another Boomer with Trump derangement syndrome. Trump really triggers Boomers on a visceral level.

Attached: Truth.jpg (476x704, 98K)

And that was exactly the whole point. To de-legitimize any and all claims of rape, and to dissuaded real rape victims in everyday life from coming forward. It was not a "liberal plot" that "backfired." Nice B.s. though.

That being said rape does happen, a lot, and any and all claims of rape are not automatically un-credible just because of MSM agenda fakery. They just want it to be. They being the establishment. There's a huge fucking sex trafficking criminal syndicate RIGHT NOW in the U.S. where victims especially children are trafficking and raped. Establishment and LE is doing not much to tackle that yet they want claims to rape to appear uncredible. Fitting.

Dudes, this is the first time I’ve actually watched part of the interview. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

She LITERALLY raped Gayderson Cooper.

because she's clearly so crazy that even the loony left can see it and realise it makes them look crazy (more crazy) by supporting her

>bring up rape allegation during campaign?
>>Nah
>Bring up rape allegation before sworn in?
>>Nah
>During first year of Not My President?
>>Nah
>During the height of MeToo?
>>Nah
>Right after he decided not to kike things up with war with Iran?
>>Yeah now seems the right time

Attached: 1539370825556.jpg (619x495, 87K)

from another thread
TRUMP RAPE ACCUSER STOLE HER STORY FROM LAW & ORDER SVU (S13 - E11) @ 42:15

dailymotion.com/video/x6t7v46

>COMMERCIAL BREAK....FUCKING NOW!!!!

Undress Son Cooper in full panic mode

Because the description of the rape was blatabtly stolen from Law and Order: SVU Season 13 episode eleven 42:15.

>geriatric old woman escapes from her nursing home and proceeds to ramble publicly about how sexually attractive she used to be

nothing to see here folks
roasties gonna roast

Didn't that CNN interview basically out her as a complete fucking loon?

Attached: 1511673056857.jpg (981x634, 76K)

>Slurs "you're fashinating to talk to"

drunk crazy cougar obviously didn't get the memo

slide thread, fuckwits

she's like a female gary busey she's fucking nuts lmao

yup, and CNN's credibility plunged new depths

kek, good comparison

not before tons of people jumped to her immediate defense, only to pull back hard once they saw the interview. a few are doubling down.
Fuckin love that "take a short break" rush to cut from Cooper

Rape allegations don't work anymore.

Attached: Shield-Hero-003.jpg (695x670, 54K)

I wouldn't be surprised if she was hired by Trump to make the left look even more stupid than normal

Attached: shit-eating grin.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

You're a raging fag, but I like your morals and your taste in cute anime guys anyway.

Just like all the allegations against Roy Moore. Poof, gone as soon as the election was over.

Imagine the smell

And then they're all concern trolling again like
>can roy moore really win after all that?

Do we no longer note repeating booby diggywiggies?

Because the last time the Dems tried to smear a prominent Republican with rape allegations, it turned out to be a fabrication by Michael Avenati, who's since been indicted on numerous felony fraud charges.

Democrats crying rape is like Republicans accusing a third-world despot of having chemical weapons post-Bush.

Because it’s the last, pathetic attempt by the DNC to take down Trump. It’s fucking bullshit, and anyone with half a brain can see it. The rape allegations against Kavanugh where bullshit to, haven’t you freaks learned by now. Also Trump is a Zionist pawn, so fuck him to.

All fields for this stupid fucking slide thread

paranoid schizo detected

Attached: 1479236756903.jpg (613x522, 91K)

Truth. I've seen manspreading in person my whole life. This was worse. I'm literally shaking.

Because women generally are simply not believable when it comes to this shit.

Which is why all sock puppet accounts should be maximally agitating for Dems to #BelieveWomen and push this issue front and center. If they want to shove it under the rug don't cooperate with them.

how stupid are you people?

cause people don't believe the left any more and this woman sounds like she's on drugs oe drunk. AND until you provide video tape from Epstein that Trump is a pedo no one gives a shit.

OMFG I BET YOU FART RAPE THE OTHER MEN IN THE BATHROOM AT THE URINAL

This is what the people who call us incels look like. Remember that lads.

Attached: 2A4D0508-295F-4F6A-8DE7-054CCB0AEEB5.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

I imagined what it looks like

Attached: nice_hole.png (572x336, 585K)

They are getting desperate now.

And yet, they have more sex than you.

Really, what does that say about your personality?