Make A White Nation

We should all migrate to the Normandie and Brittany regions of Northern France. It’s a beautiful place, and one of the last beautiful white strongholds. Culture, cuisine, architecture, and history all collide in Normandie.

So Jow Forums why not secure a future for a white nation in Normandie?

Attached: 56DD9196-E520-46B9-8787-4873FAA8FBEC.jpg (800x700, 412K)

i don't speak faggot, that's why

> normandie
Shut. The. Fuck. Up. BURGER

Just a reminder that british accent is the gayest shit in the anglosphere

And you would know all about gay languages, wouldn't your baguette?

Fpbp.
Also whiteness is a Jewish psyop to dispel the people of the Swastika.

you racist motherfuckers can have canada and alaska...NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OR ELSE

FUCK OFF YANKEE WE DONT WANT YOU

Yeah manly men can discern effeminate stuff like the uk anglo language. Bunch of faggots.

100 THIS!

Then once we have our white nation, we should import the third world!

>EU Flag
>Doesn’t want migrants
Pick one.

Too cold in winter. Isn't France full of niggs now as well?

Paris is, not sure about the southern areas. But Normandy is still pure as snow which is why we need to keep it that way

Lol this is like when Shia LaBeouf kept putting that flag up and you guys kept finding it.

Even if you guys get your white nation my people are just going to inject it with some brown.

t. 56

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

fpbp
fuck the surrender monkeys

It's as if some of you forgot that just because we're trying to boot out the third worlders from our white land that we whites ourselves have our differences. I'm a french Canadian. Why do you think we wanna separate from the anglos? Why do you think we fought against the anglos more than any other people throughout history? We're not the same, and we have to keep ourselves separate. The best thing you can do as (you probably are) an anglo american is to live with and have offspring if you wish with a female anglo. Not a german, not a french, not an irish, one of your people.

All white americans should go back to Europe. America is fucked but Europe (still) can be saved.

Attached: tenor.gif (540x546, 1.29M)

The closer to our southern coast the worst it gets
Marseille fell long ago.

What's wrong Wolfgang you got cucked by one of us ?

EU4

Nope. Fuck that. We've fought and died for this land and it'll be a cold day in hell before we condemn it and leave it to the spics and niggers to turn it into africa 2.0... The solution is simple. We ship the niggers halfway back to Africa, round up and deport the spics, then turn the southern border into a heavily drone patrolled mine infested death zone. Then we can all live happily ever after in our ethnomeritocracy.

Attached: 1543147376038.png (397x396, 160K)

why should we leave. These people are the ones that come in uninvited and shit up the place