Polygamy/gyny/amory (exclude /andry modes)

Christcucks welcome.

Prove to me why it's wrong. Prove to me why a stronk man like myself shouldn't be allowed to have multiple wives. We already live in shit times, right? Why can't I take your childhood sweetheart, you beta cuck bull loving bitch? Not like she's gonna need you anyway. You'll just give her to Tyrone. You want to propagate the white race? I'm doing that, quickly. Decent family? I got it covered. Fat paid and excellent with kids? Yep. Big dick? Big enough. So tell me why.

Attached: 1561453445814.png (1600x1600, 989K)

Because I'm an incel and it would make me jealous

Honestly it sounds cool in paper but can you imagine having THREE women bitching at you? Holy fuck I'd kill myself on the spot.

Attached: Non-marital sexual partners.jpg (1024x1314, 166K)

>Prove to me why a stronk man like myself shouldn't be allowed to have multiple wives
If you have a wife and she divorces you, you are fucked enough. Imagine what multiple wives divorcing you at once would cause.

Attached: non harmonious.jpg (1536x2048, 682K)

Just get another, younger model. EZ. People misunderstand how important this is for coming out on top during the divorce process.

Because for a stable society, each man needs to think he has a chance with a woman. Thus when you have a lot of women they despair and you get a beta uprising

>Just get another, younger model. EZ. People misunderstand how important this is for coming out on top during the divorce process.
The problem is not getting a younger model, you fool. The problem is the financial slavery situation in which you will be in after she takes you to the cleaners and you are forced to pay her child support and/or alimony.

>can you imagine having THREE women bitching at you?
it's called naggicide. Men die from it often. What are you doing letting your women run the household? What are you doing letting nag you like that? Why did you get with that kind of woman? I get they sometimes change, but that's why my first 2 questions are important.

you're infograph is unrelated to the topic. plz delet.

it's called a prenup and a spiritual marriage. legal system is fucked anyway. I'm against divorce anyway. you are not supposed to divorce, as per god's creation and telegony. You cucked her future husband if she leaves you.
>for it was not so in the beginning.

this makes sense. I can see this as a valid viewpoint. my situation would not involve my spouses being relatives. But all in all, that should be stamped out early on. Women are impressionable, and we will be considered a hypothetical(this is all hypo) family unit. All of my belongings shall be split accordingly to my will. see first response of this post. Women should not be running the show anyway.

> for a stable society, each man needs to think he has a chance with a woman=beta uprising
i disagree. just because i'm doing it doesn't mean half the country would. Also, I'd be pumping out babies, hopefully some extra females. But see, it doesn't matter what the beta wants, he can't get a girl even today(sorry bros). In which case, they are irrelevant to my woman castle army who will mow their uprising down with lead and gunpowder.

Attached: 1549672645186.jpg (302x400, 19K)

>beta uprising
to add to this, this is a large pool of men who would actually rather be left alone and get whore puss on the side. Whores have their purpose. Not like they'd want to be locked down anyway in a marriage.

Attached: 1530380853821.jpg (600x800, 400K)

>it's called a prenup and a spiritual marriage.
Both are disregarded completly in my country. It really does not matter if you made a pre-nup, it will be discarded as if it was not a legally binding contract during the divorce hearing in court. In fact, you don't actually need to marry the bitch here, if she can prove you were living with her for 6 months time she can get the court to declare you have a civil union, giving her the same rights during a divorce as she would if she was married in a church.

The moral of this story is: Brazil is a shithole.

>The moral of this story is: Brazil is a shithole.
feels bad man. That's bullshit. I think we have something similar in some states here called "common law."

Attached: 1555297497944.jpg (500x665, 52K)

It's everywhere dude, here too.

If you read the actual KJV (a.k.a the true word of God, not ESV or NIV, etc..) Bible, you'll see how clearly God feels about it.

As long as you believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, you get to go to heaven. It's a free gift that he has given you, eternal life, salvation.

There have been many stronk men in the Bible that have had many wives and concubines.

However user this doesn't make it right. God respects your freewill and any temptation and sin including adultery, and fornication, will be forgiven because Christ has cleansed your sins. But ONLY if you confess with your mouth and feel it in your heart that he is our Lord and Savior.

So go ahead user, and sin. You're only meant to have 1 wife. God will punish you in your current life. Adultery is punishable by death. God literally shortens your lifespan. So it's up to you. Seek and ye shall find him.

Have you seen how fucked up the kids of families like that are? Also compare modern polygamous societies to modern monogamous ones.
Keep it in your pants and focus on a noble life rather than hypersexuality.

>feels bad man. That's bullshit. I think we have something similar in some states here called "common law."
>It's everywhere dude, here too.
Oh god no, please don't say that. I was hoping this shit happened here because it is a third world shithole. I wanted to believe that in first world countries (aka real countries) this kind of shit would be seen as insane non-sense.

All hope is lost isn't it?

>Have you seen how fucked up the kids of families like that are?
As opposed to those raised by single mothers and (insert this month's boyfriend name here)?

>KJV
KJV is strange as it has elements in it from the greek septuagint, unlike modern bible translations that come from the masoretic hebrew "remake" that was created by jews in 1000 AD.

>believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, you get to go to heaven
Praise our Lord, but isn't that a half truth? The righteous are judged by actions, not by being lukewarm. Sure, God knows what's in you heart, but what have you done for your fellow man? What did you do in the end times to help him?

>So go ahead user, and sin. You're only meant to have 1 wife.
I really don't see how it's a sin, considering adultery could me adulterated, like adding something in the mix that doesn't go there, whether is cain's lineage, canaan's lineage, or a race/tribe/ethnic thing is irrelevant. In that case it would mean you cannot divorce a wife. Short of the Adam and Eve story, I've seen no evidence of "meant to only have 1 wife." God allows for the hardness of men's hearts, I understand, but there doesn't even seem to be anything against polygyny, only support.
>God>Angels+Christ>Christ>Churches+Men>Men>Women+Community>Women>Children+Family
It's not the exact set of quotes form the bible, but you see my point.

I do not suffer from hypersexuality. And I see fucked up kids everywhere. Single mom's ring a bell? Everywhere. Fluoride, B-control, roundup, GMO's, chemtrails, mecury fillings, etc. Hypersexuality and fucked up kids from -only- poly circles are blanket statements. I am focused on a noble life.

Attached: 1541607660845.jpg (435x331, 61K)

In a society where men are allowed to take 3 wives, divorce favors the male so much that its disastrous for the women.

You're redpilled user but the Christ-Pill is the final redpill.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The Jews KILLED Jesus who is God in the flesh.

>I really don't see how it's a sin.

That's the problem user. You're trying to interpret God's words with man's logic. You need to have faith. It IS a sin because God said it is.

You lack the holy spirit which is something Satan wants by implementing fake religions and idolatry through history. Your idols of wood, stone, can neither see nor hear nor walk. That includes all the pagan "sex gods" it's blasphemy. The Jews DENY the bible and DENY JESUS CHRIST and Christians are enemy number 1.

>allowed
This is an interesting term.
The state isnt the final arbiter of what's allowed. The people are. If the people are without women, they will habe no incentive to participate in society. As society further degrades, the incels will become agitated, and get violent. Then mobs will kill you. It's best for everyone if we let betas havetheir marriage

wrong though.
with multiple wifes they bitch at /each other/, while competing for your favor and attention.
take the Mormon pill. with one wife everything is your problem, with two wifes everytine is the other wifes problems

How so?

Only the Sovereigns and top aristocrats should be permitted to have multiple wives/concubines in order to further propagate the best genetic traits in the population.
99.999% of the population should practice monogamy.

Attached: 9180-1377735316.jpg (1148x1556, 198K)

??
Just look at islam. My mother worked as a caretaker for an elderly muslim woman. She told her that where shes from, the women tend to wear all their gold jewelry/valuebles when they go out because the man can divorce them over text message. If that happens they cant go back home.

One of the main problems with todays society is that women have too many rights. More than men. A polygamous chad-run society would only come to be if women were stripped of all their right (and more uwu).

But the sovereigns and aristocrats are some of the most inbred mutts there ever were. "Royal" bloodlines are a meme. They're literal incest babies who are pampered and out of shape from birth to death.

I'm obviously not referring to our current ruling class.

Attached: Living in the Real.gif (500x267, 996K)

based AND redpilled

Attached: polygamy.jpg (940x705, 338K)

He does have a very solid point, Jow Forums.
A family with 2 parents is an old-fashioned way of raising family/children. Monogamous marriages has been statistically calculated to fail at a substantially high rate of 50% or more. It's becoming increasingly difficult and expensive for two adults to raise a family. Simply put: monogamy doesn't work well in modern society. We are no longer in the biblical era in which monogamy was the norm. We should be looking at other alternatives to improve family successfulness, even though at first these other options may carry negative social stigma.

Pros of Polygamy:
>Financially easier to raise/maintain a family (3 working adults is better than 2)
>Better sex life/more fun in bed/more variety
>Progressive
>Children can get the care and attention that they need from at least one parent even if the other two are occupied with work/social life (thus eliminating the idea of hiring a "babysitter")
>A third parent is objectively better than a babysitter in so many ways, not just in finances but they're also more trustworthy
>Huge bonus if the polygamous marriage is interracial, because the children will learn to love and respect diversity
>May lower divorce rates
>Decreases the likelihood of a partner cheating on the other partner (again, 3 adults having sex is better than 2. We humans lust for variety and our sexual pleasures need to be addressed. Cheating is often considered by partners whose sexual needs aren't addressed. This action will inevitably occur in many monogamous relationships)
>Mitigates general stress levels as they are shared across 3 adults rather than 2

Ultimately, polygamous relationships are beneficial for both the parents and the children. Polygamous relationships will create happier and healthier families, thus leading to a happier and healthier society.

Attached: gif_06-23-07.52.44.gif (1024x1024, 1.35M)

You can tell from the faces they are americans
They are ugly and look stupid as all race mixed kids are