Bitcoin: last warning

Final warning. You will be a nobody if you don't have crypto in ~ 10 years from now.

Pls. frens. it has been decided. we will be the future elite. but only if you have crypto.

Listen to me.
You do not want to be a white pleb amongst the masses that do not own crypto in the future ( slaves outside of the citadel )

Attached: allaboard.png (225x225, 4K)

When it clears all the bagholders at 16 - 20 K, I'll find another entry point.

>please keep buying so I don't lose my ass for buying in at 20k

It's the first time I really consider buying some.

Question, do you think $ cost averaging over the next ~6 moths is a good idea?

yes. technically everything below $20k ( the previous top ) is the bottom.

I buy everyday until the end of the year.
I bought every week of the previous 6 months
and I every month of 2018.
Just dump all your national currency in really, its about the become worthless. Theres better currency in town now.

The pump and dump. Buy a rifle and ammo and get training

This

It will never go above $20k again, the only thing that keeps bitcoin up is if people keep buying and investing into it, now that the craze is over it will never touch $20k again. People like OP are just shilling it to raise the value so he can get his money back.

you cant be any more wrong.
but please stay stubborn and don't buy crypto.
you naysayers will be the laughing stock soon enough.

Nobody wants your shitcoin after the devs capped at 1mb. BTC dies January 1, 2020, and BSV will take its place

Attached: 1560585446308.png (1125x388, 325K)

this.

None of you niggers are going to be 'rich' nobody is gonna accept your virtual monies when our fiat currency falls.

stay poor! if only you had bought 0.01 BTC. You would be able to get into the citadel in 2030. If ony you had listened. But nah you chose to be a plebian in the shitty world outside of the citadel. it was all your choice to stay poor.

later.

Attached: doeshitisle6.webm (450x360, 1.93M)

BTC will be as valuable in the future as star wars memorabilia is today. It's a hobby for neckbeards who opted against scalability because they only have 1 raspberry pi and fear big mining companies who would get richer and dominate the market

Attached: 1559698791794.jpg (1059x952, 124K)

Why would I want my currency dependent on electricity, the internet, and the electronic components in my home?

Crypto is nothing more than a request to be more dependent and under more control. Sell your soul user!

Attached: 1551020158297.png (754x1158, 386K)

>buy more bitcoins goy

kys nignog

Attached: IMG_8222.jpg (235x215, 10K)

> we will be the future elite. but only if you have crypto
even better if you become a Linkmarine

You fucked up and all the hodling in the world can't save you.

Buy BCH

Attached: 1557691362793.jpg (1024x814, 134K)

HAHAH FAGGOT

DESTROYING THE BAKING SYSTEM AND GIVING THE PEOPLE INDEPENDENT CONTROL OF THEIR MONEY IS FUCKING JEWISH!

STUPID JEW HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ENJOY YOUR FAG COINS

t. bitter loser

Attached: ALtz8qU.jpg (896x1200, 295K)

Are we talking about xrp?

When user?

Will it go past $20k like before?

I bought about $200 worth of chainlink.

No. We're going to new ATH in 6 months. The real prediction I want to give is one month. Then it's crash and wait time.

I own a shit load of guns and ammo. Its going to be worth far more than your faux-coin.

Attached: 1561501778690.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Ahh, the classic strategy of buy high sell low

I thought the same thing at the pump to 20k. I thought people learned from the pump to 1200. I don't think they have learned. I am sitting pretty here anyways having DCAd from 5k to 9k USD, so I think I come out making a good profit no matter what. But think we're gonna meme another ATH into reality, so I'm sticking in.

I heard some guy named Jason Parser confirmed that the 4th industrial revolution is upon us and will be built on chainlink fences.

Look at all these faggots proving they cannot actually give a shit about the intent of crypto in the first place
>how much fiat I can get on my sale...
Goodnight sweet commodity of tracking all human exchanges for all eternity. No thanks.

Imagine literally holding fiat and not crypto.
Even boomer goldbugs are smarter.

OP is doing the lords work

the only way bitcoin doesn't rise is if trump gets rid of the fed.

Wanna make a bet on it? We can create a smart contract where if the BTC price closes above $20,000 on the gdax 24h chart before January 01, 2022 then I win and the coins are released into my account.

I'll wager 2 BTC if you want to take it.

enjoy the FBI raiding your house in a SHTF scenario or nigger gangs raiding your house for you ammo (since you hoard you are immobile).
Have a plan B fag

>pic
kek.

I wish i had bought $15k at the start like I was going to. I’d have a couple mill at the $20k mark. Instead I bought disney stock which went nowhere, i’m retarded

What about taxes or do you plan to hold long term

Quick question...wat do when the power goes out?

PEOPLE WHO USE ALL COMPUTERS AND SMARTPHONES BTFO

GAYCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: dab.gif (540x540, 717K)

Imagine buying into FB crypto...then getting a lifetime ban. HEH.

Money is a Jewish invention and everything would be better if we returned to a barter and service based economy. Investment and interest should be outlawed entirely.

You've been reported to the Belgium Tax Authorities for pump and dump

You think the grocery store will be open when the power is out? If you believe the power will ever turn back on, it's a safer store of wealth than gold or cash when Tyrone and his friends come raid your house 30 minutes after you head out hunting or fishing...

Serious lurker question but how do you store a bc? When I was thinking about getting in I researched the typical shit like coinbase etc. But it just seems risky to have any significant amount of money stored on a server that can be broken into. Yea I get that's the risk with all online presence but if USAA gets hacked I'm insured for 250k..

>Not this shit again

Look, if anyone has made or plans to make money in Crypo good for you. My mate made 80k sterling. Knows nothing about anything but he gambled and won big and he gave me a 10 percent cut.
Anything else is just retarded thinking; bitcoin's entire value is based on a large part in how much it is valued in fiat or other cryptos which themselves again, have their true value reflected in fiat.
This also is not an endorsement of fiat -
Any currency, crypto, fiat, metals or a fine woman's pussy is only worth what it can be ultimately exchanged for either as a store of value, goods, services and acceptance by others. Until cryptos can be stable or accepted forms of value widely and deal with the issue of bartering in non-digitised economies (Hello Mr. Modi? In b4 muh RSS goons reply) it will be ultimately a lovely niche use-widely speculated unicorn.
Good luck but be under no illusions that when the recession comes, and it will as we are due a big one because of retarded banker fellating regulators and macro-economic credit bubble low-interest meme-quantitativeeasing (Printing money to provide liquidity to wanker bankers to piss onto corrupt zombie companies, inflate speculative industries-moreso than normal- inflate the housing credit bubble (again)and cooking books with corrupt auditors/accountancy firms)
it will be a very brave soul that believes all these crypto holders won't try to cash out into fiat et al all at once.

The tech of the blockchain is mega BASED though and will be interesting to see how it;s used. I can see it being very beneficial to erase corruption in contracts and in p2p science reviews
Or I could be wrong and I die before anything happens as I cry into my no coin flesh purse that may be my open arms begging for some sustenance. Who knows.

And yes, why post here? rather than discuss economics, the ABSOLUTE STATE of Jow Forums for the past years.

Attached: coco.gif (287x257, 2.06M)

>but he gambled and won big and he gave me a 10 percent cut
For what?

He didn't know anything about crypto, already has enough to retire (Property) had cash to speculate, asked me what is was all about,
I said I didn't know too much but pointed him to some stable exchanges and discussions.Said it was his own risk. Put in around September the winter it went crazy. He cashed out at a good time. He's a good soul. I didn't ask he just gave me what he thought he should.

if its centralized its not real crypto

tldr

death to the eternal ango

If USAA gets hacked, did you know that your insurance claim will be reimbursed monthly over a period of 10 years?

You create your own wallet, export the private keys to a notepad file, print that out and laminate it, then hide it somewhere secure. Remove the wallet from your computer and if you ever need to access those coins you import the private keys.

If you do this, it's like filling a chest with treasure, submerging yourself to the bottom of the Pacific, digging an under-Ocean tunnel network, dumping it at tje end of the tunnel, and then collapsing the tunnel. Niw imagine you alone know a magic spell that can instantly summon your chest out of the Aether, and you've pretty much summed up the level of security...

>t. nigger

>SHTF
>No way to access coin

Fuck what do my plan B didn't work

Always trust the Yanks to do the right thing when they've exhausted all other options.
Also;
>read -
>you gluttonous glob of soporific banality.

Attached: pepe British Burn US.png (1000x600, 434K)

I have $500k cash, $110k in metals, $750k in investments, and a biz worth about 2 mil when I sell next year. Rather than wait for crypto to NOT crash all over again, I'll just cash out in 2020 and retire before I'm 50.

BASED Marcus Garvey user

>BSV will take its place
nobody will want to use that though, even if craig kills BTC. everyone will move to other coins.

lmao, after it goes above 20k this time it will skyrocket to 50k in no time

Well done

I have a feeling Tyrone will not live very long if he and his cohorts accidentally stumble into my area. Stores of wealth such as gold and silver are easily hidden, they are traditional, tangible and always hold value. Sadly, once that power goes out the cryptofags will have empty wallets AND stomachs.

Reminder to all in link

Attached: 1561439974704.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

what's your biz?

The entire point of crypto is that you control your own wallet, kek

It is not about security, it is about longevity. Life on earth is about to radically change. No power=NO internet, no computers, and that buried wallet=NO wealth. Crypto is not a tangible store of value.

>bitchcoin cash
oh you!

If SHTF, money is already worthless. Gold is worthless. Anything that can be taken away from your dead body has lost all market value.

To trade, to barter; both require trust and civility. When SHTF, all of us will be worth more dead than alive in the eyes of anyone who's competing with us for resources.

So unless you plan on trading only with your family, or maybe with your local community assuming you live in a small town, you should consider the fact that anything you offer in trade becomes something that someone else knows you have...

Attached: TangoDown.jpg (800x440, 143K)

>If SHTF
yeah, in a true SHTF scenario there will be no safe havens. people will try to sell all of their assets, including crypto, just to survive.

guys get rich quick!

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up about bitcoin and get a fucking job you lazy stoner.

>Final warning. You will be a nobody if you don't have crypto in ~ 10 years from now.
>Pls. frens. it has been decided. we will be the future elite. but only if you have crypto.
>Listen to me.
>You do not want to be a white pleb amongst the masses that do not own crypto in the future ( slaves outside of the citadel )
Cryptocurrency is a moral hazard and yet another tool of the Beast.

Jihad against those who use it.

I will teach Muslims how to make nuclear reactors out of old TV vacuum tubes using the principles discovered by Nikola Tesla before I accept such a future.

In addition all the needs to happen to kill cryptocurrency is to declare anyone who uses it guilty of conspiracy and aiding money laundering and other illegal activities.
This could already be prosecuted under US law, the RICO Act and similar already exist.

When the grid goes down your meme currency will be worthless among humans.

The Citadel you speak of is the kingdom of the Beast, stop being the fool!.

Better to be nobody in the kingdom of heaven than anybody in the lake of fire.

Attached: 1559778046592.jpg (2048x1674, 234K)

Crypto-currencies are JEWISH creations.

Attached: 1548381577055.png (840x503, 256K)

> it should be illegal to multiply value with time

There is risk in Bitcoin but it is not what you say. It has nothing to do with craze, but basic supply and demand.

If the power goes out, you don't lose your BTC. It's not like they're deleted just because you can't access the wallet... If you have the private keys, you can recover them once the power comes back on.

I have both gold and silver, but I don't believe for one moment that I would get anywhere near the current market value for them if I had to trade them for food. The loss of purchasing power I anticipate would cripple the value proposition of trusting them as a store of value. I find it far more likely that alcohol, cigarettes, and bullets would hold more purchasing value relative to current metal prices. For this reason, I decided to act as if the world won't be ending any time soon for the purpose of my financial planning.

I think you may be right, but what if you're wrong? I've been prepared for that for almost a decade. In that scenario, your abilities, skills, and knowledge are worth more than your gold or silver coins. I would be better than fine in that future. In a sense, I'm actually hedging my risks by investing in crypto...

>> it should be illegal to multiply value with time
Usury is in fact banned by God sir.

Attached: 1518670358001.jpg (990x661, 156K)

Don't be a retard and listen to the OP.

Invest in a simple 3-fund portfolio of Total U.S. Stock Market, Total International Stock Market, and Long Term Treasuries. Invest every month/paycheck. Rebalance annually. The end.

HAHAHA!

Invest in literally
>an idea of something

No tangible bitcoin, is dependent on the power grid, is dependent on internet connection.

Grid goes down, SHTF, no more bit coin.
Meanwhile, I see guy drive by with food, ammo, water, knives, oil, tobacco, alcohol, gas, and everything else I should have invested in. Fuck bitcoin, it's a jew meme

You can't even touch them, their intangible. It's literally investing in a fucking ghost. You can't see it, it's just a number on a screen.

FUCK BIT COIN

It isn't usury when it isn't a debt being multiplied. Investing money isn't usury... From what you're saying, the price of all goods should be fixed regardless of the cost of production. It isn't usury when you sell a product for a profit.

You buy a Trezor hardware wallet, buy your bitcoin on coinbase, send it from coinbase to your trezor wallet (you will learn how by spending 10 minutes on youtube) and that’s it. Simple as.

TRUTH

Attached: 1547161547832.jpg (560x373, 137K)

I'm not wrong. I know what is coming. And instant stone age is not an exaggeration. As it has happened before, by the time the "power comes back on" no one will remember how to work computers.

Skills, historical stores of trade-able wealth, food...if I HAD gotten in early I would already be out but I have this onboard NOPE meter and it never felt right to me. Fiat currency is really not much better....worthless paper.

Go take the Ron Paul economic red pill lessons!

Excellent, please continue your mission and tell all your christfag friends that crypto is sinful. Imagine the citadel with all christfags on the outside. Paradise.

Keep your shitcoins i have israeli shekels!

It’s only usury when the interest is unreasonably high.

If you guys can actualize your revolutionary bank run that sinks all other currencies, you'll still lose to the valve of choice: precious metals.

It's been fun but you crypto kikes are seriously proving yourselves delusional more than visionary.

You're just fucking dumb. Something doesn't have to be tangible to be of value, and, likewise, something tangible isn't necessarily of value.

All of the credit in your bank account in addition to the quadrillions of dollars of stocks and bonds traded by corporations on a daily basis have no physical manifestation. Does that make them worthless? Is a Zimbabwe dollar 'of value' because you can touch it? Please.

A well-constructed cryptocurrency is equivalent to gold with instant liquidity and no industrial value. It will only increase in value as its acceptance as money increases.

At this point, the only thing stopping the universal adoption of decentralized cryptocurrency is fear engendered by bloodthirsty regulators and governments who are prepared to kidnap anyone who defies their edicts. They're obviously scheming to find some way to hobble the industry or manipulate it to their own benefit.

Play with the idea that SDoesn’tHTF, civilization remains. Won’t you feel at least a bit remorseful when all your friends are millionaires but you’re not because you “knew better”?

Lets assume you're right. Let's say we have a solar micro-nova and everything electrical is completely fried, worse lets say that 80% of all living mammals are rendered infertile from the radiation exposure...

Bitcoin will be worthless because the electricity won't come back until it's rediscovered. Tradable wealth has also become useless. If you can't eat it, drink it, kill with it, build with it, or breed with it, it's become totally worthless and undesirable.There's no historically tradable form of wealth that could hold any value under those circumstances. What other scenario exists that wouldn't kill us all, but destroys our ability to pass on our current understanding of mechanical sciences?

While you were posting that Bitcoin broke $12k.

I bought $240 worth.

I have 2 ETH and 3 LTC

I think I'm going to make it frens

This shits gunna crash hard, it isnt used enough and all the fees out the ass and now irs getting more involved

it begun.
poomp eet.

lol I just sold after buying in at 3.5k. See you dumb fucks at the next crash.

This. Its so blatant because theres no information here thats fueling this in a concrete way. Its not like all us banks announced bitcoin friendliness

The people that would take that bet wouldn't be able to take that bet since they have no BTC. Just because you get no takers, don't think you have shut them up. It's like irony or a catch 22 or some other bullshit I don't fully understand.

It can go to 200k this summer.

When shtf and cell networks go down let alone home internet , how the ever loving nigger fuck do u retards intend to use your coins? Or after the emp fries all electronics.????? Bitcoin is satanic

I met Jason at an ETH fireside chat in San Francisco recently. Dude was a total scammer, and a fat fuck.

Attached: SergeyLand4.png (800x779, 601K)

>please stay stubborn and don't buy crypto
But you actually want the exact opposite, you stupid liar.

Read what the gospels say about wealth you boomer faggot.