Do italians get mistaken for arabs in america?

do italians get mistaken for arabs in america?

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

if you look like this, yes

Attached: matteo-salvini-italy.jpg (968x681, 40K)

i don't know what i look like.

I have the worst eye color though.

Attached: north italiann.jpg (731x950, 104K)

I'm an Arab and I get mistaken for literally everything except for Arab. Even black.

yes

I've seen plenty of Arabs. They don't look anything like Italians.

i don't look white and this shithole board keeps telling me i'm not white and that I'd be considered a lower being in the midwest, which feeds my inferiority complex, which is why i keep getting banned.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

WWE had a wrestler named Muhammed Hassan, he was actually an Italian named Mark Copani.

Attached: Untitled-36.jpg (1710x900, 107K)

Armenian?

what does that prove?

Attached: russellbrand.jpg (512x512, 57K)

Bruh your white. Stop spamming this. It doesn't matter what race you are as long as you kill jews.

no we have a brown undertone

Italians are white. They look distinct from other Europeans because they've been geographically isolated from Europe (additionally the rest of the world) for longer than any other European group. That doesn't mean they aren't white.

Actually yes.

If Russell cut off all that nonsense and shaved he would look like dashing white guy.

My point is that some Italians can pass as Arab in the US.

Italians aren't white. Look at the gulf of north africa. There's a big cut out where italy used to be, and sicily is on the african tectonic plate. Italian women look good into their 50s. White women don't. Italians have good food. Whites don't. All signs point to them not being white.

Attached: sicilian.jpg (668x961, 72K)

whiter than you rodriguez

Attached: nigger mods tongue my anus.jpg (555x415, 29K)

Here's the average arab. They are usually way darker than Italians. They also look much more like their hebraic cousins, the rats.

Attached: Arabs.jpg (474x284, 35K)

this girl is an arab and I thought she was italian.

Attached: italianu girl.jpg (595x793, 104K)

Nah but Sicilians do

you will forever be mentally will, take your meds now, mednigger.

Lebanese

Am I white?

Attached: CIMG3750.jpg (1600x1200, 337K)

what if im sicilian

i have brown eyes.

brown eyes = nigger
not white, go back spic.

White Americans group Italians together with all mediterraneans and northern arabs. We think of you as swarthy, sneaky, criminally-inclined, untrustworthy, but not lazy like the niggers.

I was born here ok? Fuck you nigger cocksucker.

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

Not necessarily. Tesla had brown eyes

Don't know about the US, but in Kanuckistan we see you as retards.

tesla was part romanian gypsy, and they all look like this and OP.

Attached: bulgariangorila.png (785x529, 328K)

you aren't white guido, you must go back...

dang, not too far off. But yea, you slightly olive skinned guys can get mixed up with anyone from Spain to as far east as the middle east goes.

3.9 gpa you piece of shit cocksucker

Even asian americans score better lmao.

you will never be white, stay mad.

I forgot the chart posted often but a lot of the greatest minds had brown hair and brown eyes

shut up niggeshut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger shut up nigger r

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Whites unironically need to die out, the sooner Meds realize "whites" are their enemy the faster this happens

You do have a nice floor though, mednigger.

octoroon medniggers aren't white.

They're mulatto. Just like OP

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

shut up cunt. I'd literally beat the shit out of you if we met face to face.

Attached: mods tongue my anus.jpg (778x581, 56K)

youtubes gonna laugh at you

That includes North African DNA btw

Attached: West-Asian-admixture.gif (800x581, 64K)

italians are the gate way to the white race for many shitskins.
>i look like an italian therefore im white, TEEHEE

You don't lift.

t. sandnigger

italians are mutts/meds. they are a mixture of arabs and/or turks and/or serbs and/or whites

Shitaloniggers are arabs.
They score much west asian DNA and red_sea.

Attached: Red_Sea-admixture.gif (800x581, 76K)

t. 56

Ariana Grande is a queen, but I'd consider her white, without that layer of spray paint to make her look latina.

Attached: latest.jpg (844x1222, 120K)

>turks
yes, they also do have turkic haplogroup Q1B, some of them even look amerindian.

Attached: nativeamerican.gif (800x581, 88K)

That's because you've never seen Italians before. Most of them have pale white skin if they don't spend time in the sun. Most of them don't have olive skin.

Attached: Italian Wamen.jpg (683x1024, 67K)

still doesn't look white

Fuck you, American.

Italian girl in my math class.

Is she white?

Attached: jianna.png (654x648, 824K)

Hows this an argument to my post? exactly my point that Meds need to stop trying to be white and start joining in on white genocide

s

Yes.

White enough for me, muhammed.

Brown eyes = not white.

If you're from eastern europe you're considered a shitskin in the us.
My dad's from Ecuador and everyone says I'm Mexican and its the "same thing"

Attached: 1559387057274.jpg (882x960, 76K)

no, she looks arab/north african or turkish.

Attached: Southwest-Asian-admixture.gif (800x581, 73K)

how about you show your flag you mongrel cocksucker

One of your ancestors mom was fucked by a Moor.
>Ha mutt
>Not Italian

how many times have you heard the phrase, i look south european or i look italians by non-europeans. its usually said on pol

^_^ i'm lot whiter than you anyway, you don't have to ask me. I don't have body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) like you..

Silicians aren't Italian on principle. They come from a different land mass.

i can't expect niggers who never leave their parent's houses to know how italians look.

I have blue eyes and blonde hair. My superior Aryan genes will make our kids white with an Ariana Grande type individual. Bleaching them back to white.

>^_^

Attached: reddit.jpg (936x960, 302K)

Iraq took mongol dick.

So you will be fucking a shit skin, congrats mutting your dna, faggot.

Fun fact; if you remove Italians, Arabs and Jews from the US "white" demographics it drops way below 50%. And that's not even counting the "white" mutts who are mixed with nigger and indian.

Attached: 1521240676860.jpg (960x950, 66K)

you look like arabs or tunisians.

Southern Italy is pretty far down on the equator.

Attached: 1558355484864.jpg (600x629, 79K)

maybe you look like mexicans, all of you.

They say Italian because they don't want to say "hook-nose rat."

I will have 6 different wives.

Mormons are the future, I want multiple wives, NAO.

So you are a muslim now?

why you think italians are loud, obnoxious, rude, violent, mafiosos, etc.?

Attached: 1537140886363.jpg (564x400, 47K)

obviously non-white mixture. Mulattos .

No, spreading the seed is whata human male should do. Multiple wives ensures enough seed is spread.

no..but you get mistaken for a dumbass on Jow Forums...

it's your face...it's dumbassy

Attached: retard 43.png (740x611, 425K)

look at this fine med specimen from turkish greeks.

looks like me only fatter.

Italians aren't white.

he's greek actually, but on the same level as you. I'm glad you finally concluded you aren't white, now go back spic.

I'm 100 percent Italian - receiving end of all guinea, dago, wop, greaseball etc jokes, but zero social justice bump. In that context my name might as well be Gilbert Bakewell.

show hand.

Attached: 8fe.jpg (613x531, 48K)

I'm sorry for snapping at you the other day. I don't think you fuck your cousin and genuinely felt bad after insinuating that you committed acts acts of incest. I don't hate you and I genuinely enjoy your presence on this manga internet forum. I hope you will accept my apology and that we can put this all behind us.

Italians = arabs/turks.

I have an excuse to post this

Attached: chilean pianist beaten look like an arab.png (643x698, 558K)