Why do americans hate iran so much?

Why do americans hate iran so much?
seems like such a nice a holesome place
youtube.com/watch?v=NWxU-pS4fDc

Attached: images[1].jpg (367x137, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have any issue with individual Iranians. I think Iranians and Americans would get along pretty well one-on-one.

The current Iranian govt' is another matter.

Our foreign policy is controlled by the Israelis

so is it correct to punsh the people with economic sanctions?

>I think Iranians and Americans would get along pretty well one-on-one.

Agreed. It's also important to remember that their current government is ultimately the result of CIA fuckery back in the 50s.

Attached: Farmer HR.jpg (682x1024, 451K)

doesn't have a Rothschild controlled central bank

Yes. I also think Israel knows that it can't fulfill it's ambitions with a stable Iran in the region. The same goes for Saudi.

>It's also important to remember that their current government is ultimately the result of CIA fuckery back in the 50s.
CIA actually played a minor role in the coup.
it was predominently MI6. It was british oil interests that were at threat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

none of these groups have targeted americans

t. boomer patriot tard

Thanks for the clarification. I did know that the coup was primarily over Iran wanting control over their own oil.

I wonder about the same thing. Iran is actually low-key as fuck

Kek, old idiot goy boomers

Iran is based and redpilled.

>I did know that the coup was primarily over Iran wanting control over their own oil.
yep. and the oil fields were owned and operated by 'Anglo-Iranian Oil Company' (now called BP).

Attached: 1024px-BP_Helios_logo.svg[1].png (1024x1365, 104K)

I say we unify the middle east by destroying isreal with a massive war and holocaust v2 without Israel so many less ppl will die in random wars for isreal the world is the greedy Zionist jew bois puppet

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-204002_Google.jpg (720x1280, 336K)

furthermore, Mossadeq wasn't the first iranian prime minister to try nationalise irans oil. His predecessor, Razmara, also tried the same. Funnily enough, Razmara was assinated.

Attached: 7e5[1].png (460x568, 48K)

I don't. I had a crush on this girl an she was from Iran, I was like WTF?!?!?

Patriotards, they also jerk off to Ronald Raygun and don't care the country they jerk off to so much will become a democratic unaparty state by 2024 because muh constitution

Meanwhile your entire country is going to hell because of your own politicians and corporations you love so much but hey, at least your daughter gets fucked by Based, Trump supporting, black guys.

post pic

Attached: mqdefault[1].jpg (320x180, 11K)

Americans who hate Iran are the people who still cry about the Iranian hostage crisis.
>The current Iranian govt' is another matter.
Why?