We have shit colored, moon worshipping, monkey brained retards advocating for White genocide. Rest assured...

We have shit colored, moon worshipping, monkey brained retards advocating for White genocide. Rest assured, millions of people share his views.

So, how are you preparing for the 40s and 50s?

Attached: 869F1226-6FA6-4844-80B6-E58E0C87DB71.jpg (828x492, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/omeraziz12?lang=en
youtu.be/lRX-2AxaAfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mobile.twitter.com/omeraziz12?lang=en

Attached: 6D19ABB4-42F2-4452-BE20-C626E9DC091D.jpg (828x941, 327K)

Open borders for Israel

the 40s and 50s happened around 80 years ago retard

>comprise
It also means a worse “symphony” of the English language. The correct word is “constitute.”

Bump.

All nigger worshipers do you see this? Do you REALLY want this? Rest assured the Oregon thing will become a Civil War, and when it does god help you all. I'll just sit back, and watch as all of your sins get "judged upon".

I would have understood your sentiment if it was about literally any country but USA.
You're a multicultural country built by immigrants right from the day one.

You're gonna get a war you wouldn't believe mongrel...

Attached: General_John_Nicholson_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_16528.jpg (230x309, 17K)

I, a south american castizo, have a 100% spanish white girlfriend for a bit over a year and a half. I can say that I've always wanted to have white children and "whiten" my bloodline, but lately I think that I'm betting on the losing horse by going white. On the other hand, other spics, niggers and asians disgust me. Will my children's children be accepted in the ethnostate, provided I succeed at forcing them to continue the whitening?

Yeah you know just like the cultural paradise of Mexico....

of course not

If they could press a magic button and remove us, they would. They want us dead

All I can say is that when the Germans saw what the Jews did in Russia it caused an almighty backlash in the 1930s. If, and I admit it's a big if, the white man decides to fight back it's going to be utterly ferocious as we go street to street in palces like Vancouver and deport every last chink, pajeet or black even as they plead "but but but I've got citizenship, i thought i had gamed the system and could take over your nation"

And sooner or later, the day will come that a reckoing with the Jew will be had. For centuries it has been an uneasy relationship as many whites actually tried to stop the Jew being hurt but demanded the Jew be controlled and not subvert our societies. What the Jews, especially though women voting and immigration, have done to the West since the second world war is the greatest harm ever inflicted on us. Long term something will ahve to be done - I think the best most peaceful outcoe will be for every Jew to be sent to live in Israel.

fuck you bitch they will be white

Attached: 1512216431322.jpg (1199x781, 41K)

Fight for the underdog. It’s worth it.

Working hard to elevate myself professionally. Get enough power to do the greatest good for as many of my people as possible. My children, my friends, etc. In elevating those around me hopefully they will elevate others still and accordingly, whites can maintain their top caste status despite the imminent demographic shift.

I am also fit and proficient in firearms, but if shit kicked off in the 40s or 50s, being older, I may be of better use in a different capacity than as a fighter.

That's what the Nazis were trying to do, but for white people.

>The country itself
Torontoers never go out of town.

Which majority brown paradise nation will America be most like?

We’re not a multicultural country. We told all immigrants when you come here you become an american. Period. Learn the history before you spout off you fucking retard.

Aziz can go fuck himself, if I wanted to live in some shithole I would move literally anywhere beyond our borders.

Attached: 4AA81C43-A2C9-45FD-BAFB-5B652BF7DC9C.jpg (170x291, 24K)

I guess what scares me is that my children may suffer the consequences of whites failing to stand up for themselves, or succumbing to the globohomo in front of my eyes

>better literature
yeah because the one thing pispoor immigrants bring along, it's their extensive home libraries and the ability to discuss finer points of their people's literature works

Somewhere between South Africa, Mexico, and Brazil, with a bit of Chinese police state sprinkled in. There will be an elite class of Sino-Judea-Goodest goy whites ruling over a massive class of browns slaving away to pay monthly rent in massive urban centers. Just look at California today for a glimpse into the future.

thank god jeb wasnt the rnc nominee, we wouldve been half mexican in ten years. all the niggers should be on their knees thanking their black jesus for giving them trump otherwise they wouldve ended up like their brothas and sistas in compton, driven out by the mexicans

youtu.be/lRX-2AxaAfg

>It's beatiful when people hate and yell at each other because they can't even communicate in the same language and their incompatible culture
>Somehow this creates better food
The average retarded leftist.

Shitskins have always hated whites this is nothing new , it’s just now there is a larger platform for it .